Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388352 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
@iomoge2 happy wedding anniversary. I wish you more fruitful years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
HWA @tsquare @iomoge. By this time next year u shall celebrate with ur children in Jesus name.

@iyeEjima, so so true. There is a lot to be grateful to God for o'jare. He is faithful.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
@iomoge, happy wedding anniversary, many more glorious and fruitful years ahead of you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Happy wedding anniversary @tsquare and @iomoge2, by this time next year you guys will surely celebrate with your twins. Happy Sunday @all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
HWA to imoge2 and tsquare. May God continue to bless your union. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
my maamas in the house, please a friend residing in Sagamu needs guifei bao,is there anyone with a contact selling in Sagamu or its environ?thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
@Iomoge2: Happy Wedding Anniversary Sis. May Almighty bless ur home with uncountable blessings in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
fruitfulvine360:
@Tenderchic, it is well with u ma, God will put a new song in ur mouth very soon in Jesus name
Legendsmother wish u d very best in ur exams
@babyadorable, thnk God u r better nw, I just learnt sumthing 4rm Ajawahodes's post(wat she did differently) I think she just let go ttc nd decided 2 enjoy her hubby nd God did it. Abeg hving tried our best medically, let us always remember dat ONLY God gives children nd he will do it at d perfect time, he is never too late. I also knw dat wateva He says, He'll do. It is well with us all
Have a fruitful weekend every1
my e-sistas una gud evening o,jst toto I shld share dis.going to d net n read a lot abt moringa leaves specifically,its rich in all d victmins n faatty acids n it has antifungi n bacteria properties,its gud to try as it helps ttc,but nt d root or pods n stem jst d leaves.baby dust n nyc week ahead.stay +ve.spermmustgumdegg#

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
HWA Iomoge and Tsquare! You shall celebrate with joy and child(ren) by the next anniversary by God's special grace, amen!! @legendsmother, do fast finish that school because by nxt year, na nanny and Daycare fees oga go dey pay oo. Success dear!! Christmas on my mind, what do I want for xmas - a very very big fat positive! Oh God of Hannah! Show yaself ooo!! My dear sisters, wharabout you?

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulwoman: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Happy wedding anniversary tsquare and iomoge2. May the good lord bless your homes. Success in your exams legendsmother. All the beautiful mamas with one negative doctor's report or the other, God Almighty alone has the final say.

@all, have a fruitful week ahead.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Happy wedding anniversary imoge and tsquare,by this time next year I pray u will celebrate it with your lo. It's been a while I posted any comment on here.
Tenderchic,so sorry for ur loss,may God grant u multiple for ur loss.amen
Babyadorable,moringa leaves are very good,am on it at d moment and am also adding tumeric and royal jelly. Plus I was told after all this while when I fnally changed my doc that I have a retroverted uterus, so if u have a tilted uterus pls and pls don't lie on ur back and raise ur legs up after bd ,rather lay on ur belly. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Evacroft:
Happy wedding anniversary imoge and tsquare,by this time next year I pray u will celebrate it with your lo. It's been a while I posted any comment on here.
Tenderchic,so sorry for ur loss,may God grant u multiple for ur loss.amen
Babyadorable,moringa leaves are very good,am on it at d moment and am also adding tumeric and royal jelly. Plus I was told after all this while when I fnally changed my doc that I have a retroverted uterus, so if u have a tilted uterus pls and pls don't lie on ur back and raise ur legs up after bd ,rather lay on ur belly. I hope this helps.
@Evacroft tnx dear jst read dat too,n one of my e-sista here Also told mi doggy style is also gud for retrovaterd uterus.at tsqure n imoge HWA. God wil bless ur wombs n mk u joyful mother b4 dis time nxt year.all d friutful mamas I dy hail.pls dear hw do u prepare ur moringa leaf,u av it in power form or d fresh leaf?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurasmum(f): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
@ iomoge2 and tsquare. HWA fruitful mamas, by this time next year na with children oo! God win!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Tenderchic:
Hi everyone, I am back to TTC, I lost the baby at 10weeks and It was evacuated yesterday but in everything I give God all the glory.
God Almighty will give you double for your troubles in JESUS NAME. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
@BabyAdorable: Where did you do the hydrotubation? Address or phone number?/ Thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2015

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nice one @mumigrace cheesy that's d spirit I want us all to have n we will not longer see ttc as a problem rather it'll be under ur foot. Try to always put yourself in situation where people will congratulate u rather than tell u sorry or feel sorry for u.
@iomoge, HWA. Dis one that u have been quiet since I can see dis wedding anniversary wrapping up with triplets wink . Wishing u many more fruitful, prosperous n happy marital years ahead

@all, wishing us all a blessed n fruitful week ahead.

Luv u all plenty plenty kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hello house... I lost my pregnancy at 8weeks since sept, I have not been happy about it and that is why I didn't update since then. Am back on Ttc! The cause of the reoccurrence miscarriage is yet to be known! I pray God puts a stop to this! I really can't wait to get pregnant, carry to term,give birth and grow old with my children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:30am On Nov 30, 2015
Good morning fruitful e-sisters
Thank you all for the wishes and prayers
I say a big Amen

I have been under the weather, had to even force DH to bd as he dey feel pity for me

God would smile on us all Soon in Jesus name
Thank you all for the wishes n prayers. I appreciate wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Mowojuoluwa, may God give you double dose of blessings for your trouble in Jesus mighty name. Worry not n bd well as ur body is still in pregnancy mood n very fertile

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 7:03am On Nov 30, 2015
Imoge2 HWA 2 u nd DH, may ds new year bring forth fruitfulness in Jesus name.
@mowojuoluwa, it is well with u in Jesus name, hv u checked ur progesterone level, thyroid level, sugar levels, lupus anticoagulant, Male fertility(abnormal cells %/motitlity) nko,?. Ds were d tests my gynae told me 2 carry out, pls suggest 2 ur Dr. If u hvnt. I'v also suffered miscariages bt I'm just sooo confident dat I'lld carry my babies real soon. We won't cast our young again
@all Gudmorning, have a blessed nd fruitful week in Jesus name.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 7:03am On Nov 30, 2015
iomoge2:
Good morning fruitful e-sisters
Thank you all for the wishes and prayers
I say a big Amen

I have been under the weather, had to even force DH to bd as he dey feel pity for me

God would smile on us all Soon in Jesus name
Thank you all for the wishes n prayers. I appreciate wholeheartedly.
Happy anniversary dear....it is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 7:12am On Nov 30, 2015
Morning famz how was our weekend? Mine was wack but am grateful and thankful to be alive and in good health, though I cried my eye out yesterday I happen to be at a old frds house for a get together and several other of our frds were dere as well with all dere kids, and some where pregnant except me only me.... Kai only meeee o!
It's hurts somtimes I didn't let it shake me or show dat am hurt inside but I really was, I was all smiles and playful with d kids but I got home and wept like a baby throwing serious tantrums. My eyes re still swollen and red though am relieved.
It's not d end still we have our heart desires.am going to be a mum in 2016 certainly!!!

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 7:38am On Nov 30, 2015
Good morning house it's been a while I had to un follow this thread due to some personal reasons, been through a lot this nov, this November is not a good 1 at all.

Those mummies that had miscarriage CONGRATULATIONS, that all I will say because I kÑow that the month of DÉC is your month of BFP and this time you shall carry to term IJN

Happy wedding anniversary @imoge and tsquare by August next year we will all rejoice with you (na twins) IJN

Can the Moringa be taken after ovulation, I need pills or supplement for implantation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2015
morning fruitful vines,hope ur weekend was gr8?
@mowojuoluwa,God will smile on u again sooner than u think,my mummy landlady says once the road is open,it will remain open,so be rest assured u will announce ur BFP again and soon and then u will carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women.
@Oluwashindara01,na so it dey be @times,its good u played so well with the children don't fall in self pity mode but rather give praise to God for cos u are alive,u will surely give birth.
@all,God is still on his throne,he will do it,he is the impossibility expert,he has done it for others,he would do it for us,he is not a partial God,he loves everyone of us!Delay has never changed to denial in his words,lets just hold on to him,increase ur faith no matter what the situation is saying,see God's word,understand his word.The bible says "faith cometh by hearing,and hearing of the word",the word of God,they are spirit and they are life,"I and they that the Lord has given me,we are made for signs and wonders"these are God's words,not ours,so let's give him back his words.None shall be barren,not some,so why fret?Please,my E.sisters,there is always a light at the end of the tunnel,it will surely end in praise!
I do tafia enter preggie thread,i saw an acronym"BIP","because I am pregnant",and i laughed at some of the things those preggo do and i told myself that i am almost there!
av a lovely day today and please don't stress urselves @work.Luv u all my sis.
#ConfessionbringsConception#
#feelingpositive#

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 7:54am On Nov 30, 2015
It's my 2yrs Wedding Anniversary today. Dis time last year, I was moody n saw no reason to celebrate bt today God still proved himself faithful n has given me a more beta reason to celebrate. He promised nxt year will b bigger dan dis n many more. Pls friends, join me in celebration.

Because I'm pregnant, I have a reason to celebrate my Anniversary dis year.

Because I'm pregnant, God has bn judged faithful n d devil has bn defeated.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2015
kikikikiki. Abeg mamas laugh small.
Imagine on the peak of my ovulation, with all the signs present, I have already planned my bd for the night, with my instead cup tucked under my pillow, waiting to insert it after the do. Very tired and sleep after retuning from work, but still determined to do. Didnt inform dh about d o, so as not to pressure. After ALLLLLL this preparations, Mr D, refused to rise. Come see my gingering, even ontop my tiredness. I climb on top dh -nothing, I do b-job -nothing, I try so tey tears start to fall from my eyes.
Funny, cos we hv never had this type of flat tyre before. As I dey ginger, dh say make I leave am, later, for where, I no gree ooo. Because of my persistence he now knew it was cos I was ovulating. It come make am worse, cos he now started feeling bad. I try ehnnn When I rember all my gingering that night, na just laugh I dey laugh myself
Ha!!! No be small thing do me oo

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2015
Gudmorning fruitful mamas.
Its my 2nd wedding Anniversary, I thank God Almighty cos am so happy unlike last year.
I pray 4 myself and all my Anniversary mates in the house,that by dis tym next year its double celebration because we will be dancing to the Altar of God with our LOs and for Anniversary.
Ginababy I sight u.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurasmum(f): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2015
Ayauche:
Its my 2nd wedding Anniversary, I thank God Almighty cos am so happy unlike last year.
I pray 4 myself and all my Anniversary mates in the house,that by dis tym next year its double celebration because we will be dancing to the Altar of God with our LOs and for Anniversary.
Ginababy I sight u.

HWA my cycle mate. Next year u will post pic of u and lo here on ur anniversary. Have a great day grin. Fertility dust on us all kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Ayauche:
Ginababy I sight u.

My Anniversary mate. A big Amen! To your prayer. I celebrate wt ur family big tym. Hav a blast.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2015
mamakendra:
kikikikiki. Abeg mamas laugh small.
Imagine on the peak of my ovulation, with all the signs present, I have already planned my bd for the night, with my instead cup tucked under my pillow, waiting to insert it after the do. Very tired and sleep after retuning from work, but still determined to do. Didnt inform dh about d o, so as not to pressure. After ALLLLLL this preparations, Mr D, refused to rise. Come see my gingering, even ontop my tiredness. I climb on top dh -nothing, I do b-job -nothing, I try so tey tears start to fall from my eyes.
Funny, cos we hv never had this type of flat tyre before. As I dey ginger, dh say make I leave am, later, for where, I no gree ooo. Because of my persistence he now knew it was cos I was ovulating. It come make am worse, cos he now started feeling bad. I try ehnnn When I rember all my gingering that night, na just laugh I dey laugh myself
Ha!!! No be small thing do me oo

Wat a drama queen? Laugh want tear my belle. Abeg take am easy oooo. U can still try to night. If possible take ur mattress to anoda room. Just change room n d urge will b different. D mnth I conceived, I had to relocate to d parlour for one wk n my dh had gud erection. Just my suggestion sha.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.