Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,114 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5387819 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
@noluvlost: its well dearie. God is still on d throne. I knw ur mind is set on wat to do, u are jst looking for other opinions to justify urs.
I will say after u av done wat mamas av said here, go on 3days prayer n fasting n ask God to show u d way and grant u d best in ds life n hereafter.
On ur 5th anny, my dear sis, take Dh out and spoil him silly. Firlt with him n u will b surprised on how great ur sexlife will be. Sext him on phone, pm, bbm, just enjoy ur day as if its ur first outing.
God will bless u n ur home. He will ignite His love in ur home n cause u to be happy.
Be positive, be happy.
#confessionbringsconception

Baby dust to all.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
foriletie:
have gotten guifei bao already, thanks
Ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nennynj(f): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
seasonal greetings to all ttc mothers....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nennynj(f): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
@noluvlost: jst remember at many of us in this forum might have such thought sometime this ttc but still had to hang on and continue. a bird at hand worth more than millions in the bush.
But if at the end u are not interested in DH, plz let me know cos a friend of mine will be very willing to marry him, worship him and give him all u have denied that poor man for long.
To be frank, many women ll be dyeing to ve such a man...

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
HMMMM noluvlost pls just as the mamas said it all smiley, these things they said when i look through the posts are words of wisdom shocked shocked, everyday we learn nd from your experience i also got to hear d words of advice from d mamas here to newly weds like me. take care n god bless your home.....

for everyone who wished me sucess in my exams may god bless you double folds in Jesus Name grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NoLuvLost: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
@mubzay n. @nennynj
Thank u so much sisters.
I am grateful.
I would Try.

Just hurts n feels too lonely when you're unhappy daily.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
ajuwarhodes pls unquote ur post? is it that we dont get to see where she said dont quote? hanhan lets respect ourselves biko.. mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foriletie(f): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
chigirl45:

Pls where did you get ur guifei bao
i got it from a woman in sango, i can send u her contact through ur email
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Noluvlost, pele it is well, just take to other sabi mamas, and if you insist on leaving abeg drop his number for us so that we can introduce him to someone who is gonna love him

No mind me jare na joke I dey,

Any mama you love her advise request for her number you need someone to always speak with privately

My people I greet una, where is Ayoayo please, this month is our wedding anniversary ooohhhh, how we go do am?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
@ajuwarhodes, I'm sure u hav bn offline since afta ur last post n u unknowingly quote NoLuvLost wen she said we shouldn't. So pls weneva u come online just go bak to were u quoted her n click on modify, erase all her comments n only mention her moniker den post again. Dis can land her in a big trouble. Hope u understand?

@NoLuvLost, ur moniker has said it all. TTC is part of dis loveless feeling right now. So quit ttc n focus on ur dh. Knw he is a human being lyk u n some ones child dsame way u r n needing luv n respect frm his wife. He has dreams dat only u can make dat come tru. Dream of a swt home, loving wife, plenty kpekusing dat will help him stay away frm fornication and home full of beautiful children. I hav my home, every other mama here hav theirs n u also hav urs. We hav bn working day n night to make our marriages work n wat do u want for urs? It's up to u now to decide. Best of luck in any decision u chooses to take n b ready for stigmatisation if u choose to be a divorcee. (pls send me ur hubby's contact, a friend of mine don't mind at all as she can make it work even wtout luv) Tnx in anticipation.

@tammyloreoluwa, longest tym. Hw is d Ministry moving? Hope der is kick now?

@all the mamas, I'm blowing plenty baby dust to u guys. Hamattan u sha help me do d distribution.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Chia, see person without shoes crying, wat will d man without legs do?

I have a friend whose wedding was cancelled twice this year. - reason - the man said she is not his type.
And almost at d alter twice o

And noluvlost, u see man that wed u, give u house do plenty things and u are doing like this, allowing him masturbate. Chio
Small time he will see smally that like him by then, it would b too late.

Me an a new wife, what do I know?
God would help your home if you are willing.
Baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
@all mamas I dey hail una ooo. How is the ministry moving? Hope wella grin grin grin. God will transport all of us to the preggy thread very soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
FavourMSJ:
@Ajuwarhodes , please respect noluvlost wishes and uquote. Please we need to respect each other's request.

Hope you and lo are doing great kiss

Which of her wishes didn't I respect?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
cionon:

Pls u can drop d info on the thread. So evefy1 can benefit from it

Of course where else wld I have dropped the info if not here?

+233244225522,it's a Ghana product,I called this guy and he gave me the Nigerian distributors number,why it took me long to send it ,is cos I was searching for the Nigerian number guy ,I went to his shop at idumota,the name is female corrective fomular(fcf) I was asked to take it with living bitters,u will add two spoons of it inside warm water, in a sizeable mug/cup with one spoon of living bitters, instruction paper is there,pls use with living bitter,the guy sells living bitter too.but am still trying to get the Nigerian guy number.pls mamas on here,try and mind the way we talk,if I did something wrong I was expecting to be hissed at abi !!! Which kin thing be that.pissed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:
ajuwarhodes pls unquote ur post? is it that we dont get to see where she said dont quote? hanhan lets respect ourselves biko.. mtchewwww

Pls don't hiss at me!!!that's very rude of u,can't u express urself without all that nonsense!!! Wetin dey bite u? U are trying to correct me,yet acting like u need correction too!!! I just wanted to talk to her directly and its not easy for me putting her moniker in my head! Abeg park well jor

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Fcf.... Do you remember the price?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NoLuvLost: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Please don't quarrel.
Please. I beg you all.
I can take down d post where she quoted me.
I took one down already.
Please don't querel.
Or is it pregnancy hormones... tongue embarassed tongue grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
ODIEGWU OOOOO
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Abeg I want to eat puff puff with chilled coke cos makana odiegwu ooo @legendsmother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

Of course where else wld I have dropped the info if not here?

Was thinking you wud pm her. How long did u use FCF And how much did you get it? Kai dis living bitters is what I don't like o. Just recovered from the taste of ruzu bitters o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
legendsmother:
ODIEGWU OOOOO

This one na real odiegwu o. Tor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
cionon:

Was thinking you wud pm her. How long did u use FCF And how much did you get it? Kai dis living bitters is what I don't like o. Just recovered from the taste of ruzu bitters o.

Wld u believe that the woman that treated me sold it 15k,per bottle? But cos it worked,I noticed some changes in my tummy area,and my period pain reduced, sex became painless,I cld do doggy with ease,I sharply googled it,and got a number,and bought it for less than 3k or so,not up to 4k sha,and I used 2and the half bottles,still have small remaining sef in each bottles as I type right now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
iomoge2:
Fcf.... Do you remember the price?

3k at most,and the guys office is not difficult to get at idumota,mamas trust me ,am searching for the Nigerian guys number,I can't keep such info to myself

Yesooooooo,I have seen the number,08034039482,(anamco)
I used it with living bitters,pls
buy the big bottle of living bitters,its cheaper,1,200 or so,it last longer,and do not forget to shake the bottles each before use
I didn't shake at first, so all the better benefit was down,pls learn from me.always shake the bottles before use.
Baby dust to all

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NoLuvLost: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2015
Why do I think all the odiegwus are directed to me saying I brought down a post.
If there is a post u don't feel ok with, just click on report, state the rule violated, the mods will first take d post and moderate it.
Then do the needful.
I am in a delicate situation and tough place right now. Sorry if I am wrong though @legendarymum n @cionon n @lynsunny.
But I just taught u all something.
I have used this method to take down post before now

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 12:02am On Dec 06, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Una good night o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 06, 2015
Blessed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 06, 2015
n.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:26am On Dec 06, 2015
ODIEWGU OOO @cionon @lynsunny nairaland is a faceless forum ooo may God help us

@olubankemi calm down d matter has been touchlighted y all this curses nau, nd she has said she wud make adjustments nd try d tins mama's here suggest y are u taking us back again? Hian! Pls let's dis matter die biko

@noluvlost d ball is in ur court if u divorce am pls feel free to update us if u try d suggestions given on this thread nd it works also feel free to update us at the end it's ya lyf

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:35am On Dec 06, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

Honestly ajuwa took nothing, infact make God forgive me,but its confession time I guess,cos I knew u my e family will ask,I didn't want to start saying it without been asked,
I remember when I was in the uni(studied law)I wld smoke,drink,club etc but if I ever had sex without condoms I will get pregnant, but all stopped after we got married, hubby and I were a Randy couple in the uni,so I taught to myself let me go back to myself,my marriage is 4yrs o,so I changed my cream,started becoming fairer again ,hanged out with old and new friends,removed my wedding ring and went back to uni days,had toasters sef,all this in a month or two.and I wld go home gist hubby as we did in uni days,and we wld Bleep not make love oooo,in the chair,or any corner like in the uni days,cos we had no space asuch then,he had room mates infact he was a bloody squiter ,and this month,I fall pregnant... The rest is testimony

If I remember correctly dis was ur what u did diferently story.... now u say u used FCF nd one od lubricant hmmm let's be our sposed sisters keepers ooo if u had said this things by now people wud have used it to d point of seeing results oo if d mama's didn't ask u wudnt av said anytin..... Ok am watching in HD
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 06, 2015
NoLuvLost:
Why do I think all the odiegwus are directed to me saying I brought down a post.
If there is a post u don't feel ok with, just click on report, state the rule violated, the mods will first take d post and moderate it.
Then do the needful.
I am in a delicate situation and though place right now. Sorry if I am wrong though @legendarymum n @cionon n @lynsunny.
But I just thought u all something.
I have used this method to take down post before now

Me was only referring to those fighting. And I think other mamas too were also referring to those fighting. Calm down. It's well with your marriage. At one point in time, we feel same. At least ur case is that it's you not liking. My own case is d reversed. So u see, u are lucky. While I am here praying for the man dt adores me. Well different strokes for different folks. Try n work out your marriage. Learn to bond with your hubby. There is no body that is not loveable so far the man in question is nice to u. How are u sure it's going to be greener in ur nxt marriage? U may become punching bag in d next one. So which do u prefer. D one u will so love but he treats u like thrash or the one that loves you and treats u well. Be wise o. My grandma used to say this. It's takes more than love in a marriage to make it work. Our forefathers didn't know their spouses. But the later got fond of each other and their marriages stood d test of time. It's well with u.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 6:48am On Dec 06, 2015
Just passing by nii o.
Happy sunday everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.