Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393051 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
Amen and AMEN

We are more than conquerors, if God says yes no man, no spirit husband can say no.
believe, our case is settled.

Every forces/agents of darkness militating against our conception, be consumed with Holy Ghost Thunderous FIRE IJMN.
We shall be fruitful, we shall be called mothers...
By this time next year, people shall celebrate with us.

Anyone/spirit frustrating us shall HEAVENS frustrate.

our bodies shall be in union with our wombs and our wombs shall be in union with body IJN (Amen).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
Father Lord I thank you for opening our eyes and hearts to prayer. Please don't put us to shame,don't let the enemies overcome us. It is over! This is our time! Make us victorious!let us laff last! My fellow ladies,it is well with us all. My own story is short and simple but funny. I cnt type much cos am still at work. Tomorrow is another day for jist. Y'all av a blessed night.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OloriL(f): 5:20am On Oct 10, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:04am On Oct 10, 2012
Hmmmmmmnm,
I read through the latest posts here and I could not even post, till now I am not even sure of what I want to post.
When the bible says children are the gift of the Lord, is it not true? When we were always talking about the efficacy of prayer and faith some where saying we should keep our religious beliefs to ourselves.

Is all this not proof that it has to be God first at all times and His wisdom for fruitfulness before all these procedures we subject ourselves to?

If so many of these sisters are contending with one issue or the other spiritually, is it not best to let the Divine handler and Enabler sort us out and pray for divine wisdom to go about it.

Besides praying for breakthrough we should know that these battles need to be fought so the children don't partake in it. I believe that many spiritual issues are given medical names because well a name has to be given to it. That's why I said we should look beyond hormonal figures and ovulation sometimes to trust God implicitly. Because some Dr says you have a medical condition doesn't mean you should accept it, you can reject it and pray it through to counter the report.

This wait should make us look inwards and clear any breach that may be in our lives to create avenue for the express move of God because He had said it in His word and many of us have specific confirmations so I leave us with this sctipure:

Deut.2:24b:
behold, I have given into your hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle

I would like this scripture to be meditated on...God has given us the victory, but sometimes we will need to contend with the enemy in battle to experience it.
Begin to possess your possession ladies!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blendy77(f): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2012
Hmmmmmm, Mamatriplets, it is well o. I can understand where you're coming from with this post. The world is truly wicked and it baffles my heart when I try to imagine what people gain from making others unhappy by deprieving them of their hearts desire. Children are truly gifts from God and no man can deny us that, not even the devil himself. Have you tried going for deliverance with your hubby? I know mfm organizes this 3 days dry fasting and prayers at their camp. You go there on friday and leave sunday afternoon after service. They have cheap accomodation within the camp where you can stay and you will be amazed at the number of people who are also lodge there for weekend deliverance service. The other alternative is 1st saturday of the month"s power must change hands. My sisters, its really not convenient but then spiritual battles has to be tackled spiritually. I attended all of these, including Winners Shiloh and redemption camp for the fruit of the womb programs and still attend even though its not convenient for me and hubby. So my advice is seek help from God while using drugs/science/technology cos its only God that can make anything drug/science/technology work for you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2012
@MamaT & udoka2,I feel u guys big time.I believe in the powers of prayers because d bible says that we wrestle not against flesh but against principalities & powers.our hour of deliverance has come.we shall call on Holy Ghost fire to consume all those dat contend with us in every aspect of our lives.God is faithful & he has already won d battles for us.we r conquerors IJN.by dis time next year,the world will celebrate with us over the birth of our glorious children.praise God for he has made us victorious.AMEN!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 10, 2012
What shall we say then,if God be for us who can be against us? No one, no powers can be against us.the bible record seven (7) women who were barren (Sarah, Rebekkah, Rachel, Elizabeth,wife of Menoah;Samsom's mother,Hannah, Michal), all of them bear children exempt michal,King David's wife,and its because she mocked her husband David when he was dancing before the Lord. All other women had their bundle of joy, the bible says non shall be barren in the land. The only account where a woman will not bear is when she contend with God and His children as in the case of michal, as far as your case is not like that of michal, forget, you have nothing to worry about, you shall bear and give suck as God never changeth.

Mamatriplet, you have attended the september Holy Ghost service be rest assured that by september 2013, you will be part of those who will come and dedicate their children and give testimony to His glory if Jesus tarries, but pls continue in your prayers and declarations.

@Udoka, with prayers going on here every weekend, I see you won't have losses anymore because there is Grace released already on this thread that no devil can withstand.

Let's exalt the name of God more than those agents of devil, we are all winners. I want to plead with us, please let's not in any way speak against men of God , even if they have backslidden, we are not the ones to judge them, to their God they fall and to their God they can rise, remember David had the opportunity to kill Saul but he never did, rather when one of His armies said oh behold your enemy, David rather said, how can I lay my hand on God's annointed? God is swift to fight for them no matter what, we were told so many stories of how God shut up women womb cos of this and I feel I should share, we can see the biblical account of one, Michal was the only woman who die without bearing seed. The devil alway look for loopholes, let's retreat and check if there is anywhere we have gone wrong and make amends. One Word of Rhema from God is ok to heal all the wounds and replace all we have lost.

If we are free from this oh then pips, your time is now in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
hello fruitful mums,its been quite awhile been busy nd netwrk has been misbehaving latley,udoka2 nd mamatrips it is well o,d bible says children r d Lords inheritance i believe that as we continually call on Him He will answer our prayers,like i keep saying i dnt believe in any drs report but God's report is what i believe,no man can curse who God has blessed,lets not give up on God no matter what,thank God for this group,God is not asleep on our matter why should we sleep.abeg this wkend its fire for fire count me in o.may God answer all our prayers in Jesus name.AMEN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by walmart: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hello, anyone in the house used Save a Life Medical Mission in Port harcourt for fertility treatment? How good are they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 6:48am On Oct 11, 2012
wow!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

So much had been going on here, especially the prayers and I am so inspired. I could not catch up on all the pages but I tried my best. It shall be well with us all in Jesus Name. I wish I can come up here daily like you all but I have some issues with this place. Someone I know already knows my ID, (I think). Well maybe these days that I have declared myself officially TTC, I don't care what they say, all I pray for are babies from the throne of grace.

Updates: I was at the lab a few days ago and it was the day 3 of my cycle, though now that the result came my doc said he wrote day 21 on my form not 3. I will repeat the test on day 21 again God's willing. No conclusion written on the report but it goes thus (can someone interpret for me?)

Prolactin - 12.8 (3.3 - 26.7)
FSH - 8.1 (4 - 10)
LH - 4.7 (4 - 10)
Oestradiol - 294 (100 - 350)

I did not do the progesterone that day cos the lab guy said it is better done on day 21. That is the current step ave taken, where is beetle or anyone who can help me with the above analysis. When am back on day 21, I will still post for proper analysis.

As per the prayer chain, please am in. Just fix me and lemme know which day I will fall in the next prayer day. Mama Triplets remember that those that water shall be watered too. Well done everyone, we shall be fruitful.

I am 3 years 8 months in marriage and TTC.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2012
Aladunni, those things are like Greek to me hahahahaha i hope Beetle or someone else comes to your rescue.
Av been reading and reading and everything is so so true. One of my good friend had a bad issue too, during her ovulation she will see three cats in her dream nd dat will the beginning of serious fight with her hubby until her fertile period is passed. The devil is wicked, but our God is good. He will continue to fight our battles IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2012
Aladunni, your FSH and LH levels are excellent except your Oestradiol level, you want it close to 100. I'll post later on how oestradiol affects fertility.

Take care ladies.

Beetle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2012
Hi all, the devil is a liar and all of his plans concerning us has failed,thank God for the power of prayers, truly there is nothing like prayers and thank God we've been praying and we will continue to pray, testimonies of answered prayers have started pouring in on this forum and there will be more becos we'll continue to pray.Leornard Ravenhill once said "one might estimate the weight of the world, tell the size of the celestial city, count the stars of heaven, measure the speed of lightning, and tell the time of the rising and the setting of the sun-but you cannot estimate prayer powers. prayer is as vast as God because He is behind it, prayer is as mighty as God because He has committed himself to answer it.
@Aladuni I don't know jack about these things but thank for our sisters like Beetle, congratulations on your FSH and LH levels,
@Beetle,looking forward to your post on estradiol
@all, I was really sick last week and went in for a series of test,it was discovered that I had a severe case of candidiasis,I have been placed on some drugs that I will take for about a month.I try to research on how candidiasis can affect fertility and discover that, it can make your cervical mucus thick and hostile to sperm and I think that explains why I have never ever remembered having this EWCM that am always hearing about.Am just praying and hoping for the very best after this round of treatment. sprinkling lots of baby dust to everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2012
@Aladuni, God dey for you kampe, me I no understand all this figures ooo but I know expert dey here when them go explain more than doctosr self. Soon you will hear the cry of your babies and you will smile back at them, amen.

@ pik22, I beg, tell your friend not to fight with her hubby again, wisdom is the principal thing, and better still, advise her to arrange fasting for herself during her ovulation period, if she dey fast she go fit get power to fight? No way, and she will be heavenly minded when she is fasting. When she break,make she just sedu.ce am make them do the jigi jigi (na wetin me and hubby dey call knackson be that).

Say ye to the righteous, it shall be well with him/her.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swit2have: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2012
Gudmornin my lovely sisters. Hp u all are doin great and the preggies n the LOs are doin fine too today.
I'v bn so depressed which is quite unlike me. So many things on my mind that i dont kno wia to start from.
@ Udoka, MamaT, Omonikiba and odas, i'v always tot this issue of RED thing was peculiar to me. although evn wen i ws a teenager i alway dream abt my AF b4 it appears. infact most time it appears the same day i dreamt abt it so den it gets me prepared and i didnt see any thing wrong wif it as i tot it was just psychological. since the brain is the center of all these hormones. until i got married and afta mCing my first pregnancy, it then became a physical thing that durin my tww i wl jst b attractd 2 RED things. It kud b anythin, flower, cloths, even toothbrush, it kud even b somtin dt has always been around me or i see evry oda day, it wud jst catch my attention like it's neva bn dere. sometyms i wud enen see blood live in places i least expect. i may enter a toilet n see it filld wif blood n d momment i see it dt thing wl jst tell me dat AF would show up this month and it rily would.
About intercourse in d dream, it's always wif DH especially like Pink22 said abt her friend, during my fertile window and wen DH n I are nt in talkin terms n i would stl think it's ws jst psychological.

my sisters, i dont believe in runnin helter skelter wen i'm in need of somefin from God. i didn't hv such background. if i"m askin God for anythin and it seems delayed i wl just kip prayin and wen it eventually happens i hv alwaz had 1 reason or the other to thank God it happened @ God's time. My Mum is a pastor @ MFM and she has been on my neck for deliverance, sometymes in July, she booked an appointment for me wif their GO and i went wif DH, we went for a family deliverance session and i told dem abt the RED thing i always see n d voice i do hear and we prayed about it. infact dt day i wen to the altar and mentioned d names of some of us hear dt i kud rmbr i also made a vow and d GO later prayed and laid his hands on me and my husband. though i feel i am a step closer to my joy afta dt programe but my mom who is even a pastor ws on my neck again the moment she discoverd dat i didnt conceive dt month. ( i should come for 3day deliverance, i should this, i should dat) so i asked her if the ppl i'm comin 2 see 4 delivarance a more anointed dan their GO).

I kno i nid serious prays but something in me makes me see some steps as faithlessness. Personally of late it's bn hell to pray for me. D moment i get up to pray my spirit wud start wandering evrywia reminding me dat i prayed dsame prayer last momth or last year. DH who hs been of help has also given up on God as he now only goes to church once in 2months after much psyching.

Hmmmmm. Dont knw if i'm makin any sense buh i'm jst typin it d way it's comin to my heard from my heavy heart right now. Just dis morning i got a BBM dt a lady dt i attended her wedding on xmas eve last year jst gave birth last nite n my eyes were filled wif tears. though i ws happy for her but it saddens me wen some1 around me gives birth and i'm d one evry1 wil be calling and texting to console ( in form of prays though) Hmmmm it's so annoying. i rmbr wen DH's younger bro also gv birth early dis year we receivd more calls than pple wey born sef. ( dont worry o, na so glorious children dey delay, dont think abt it o, we wil soon come and rejoice wif u too) infact d day i went to visit her @ d hospital she also noticed dt i ws receiving more calls dan her n she had to voice out jokingly.)

I don too talk abi. Sori to bore you all. Buh sincerely, i fill lighter now.

Catch y'all lera!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
@swit2have, I completely understand how u feel, I felt the same way about a week ago and I tell u, that's not a good place to be,let me tell u a bit about my own experiences, I got married less than 2 years ago and in the neigbourhood where we live, I can count about 10-15 women who are my neigbours and we interact very closely that have given birth since I got here,just a few days ago,my niece that I got married about a year before she did gave birth and of course I was very happy for her but u can imagine the kind of thoughts that were passing through my mind, my dear its really not easy but like u said these our children are very special children and that is why they are taking their time before they arrive . No matter what we feel or think lets just keep trusting God the giver of children for he has not forgotten us. its well o my sister.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
@Swit2have, waooooo, nice piece there, am happy you let out ur mind,you will feel lighter now, may the Lord read it and make you glad this year. You are right about some steps not being steps of faith, just be patience, babies will come this year and you will carry them to full term. Its the devil that is trying to mock you and hence he will bring to your notice all those prayers you have been praying but sister, common, don't relent, continue in praises, prayers, giving, fasting, attend services, I tell you there is one specially for you and I pray you won't miss that one oooo, but you don't know it, that is why you have to continue and admonish your hubby too.

On tuesday while I was at work, I wrote a letter to God, lol, I complained, told God I won't pay my tithe again, I won't do this I won't do that, that same night, God said you be faithful, let me be the unfaithful one, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I began to cry and I repented immediately and God begin to tell me all He gave me for free, haaaaaaaaaaaaa, I saw my unfaithfulness, today when I woke up the first thing I remembered was that letter, I had to shred it immediately. I just want to encourage you, if you think you have been faithful, continue, God is more than faithful sisiters.
I know this time next year many of us hear will be mothers of children and we will meet there at the nursing mothers' thread, some won't even have the time to come on nairaland cos of work, kids, house chores, programs, services, if you see what am seeing in a year time, and you believe it common shaut Hallulia whereever you are, amen, that's my vision, now is the appointed time to come to fulfilment.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
@santego25, I just read good things about aloe vera now, please google it and read about it. It increses sperm count and motility.

For women, it helps in hormonal imbalance. You can google and read more. I google it today cos I have it in my balcony, I don't even water it, during dry season it will almost die off, when rain comes it blosom, I was spreading cloths when I looked at it and thought to browse and know if it has any relationship with male fertility, and lo am seeing some good stuffs about it.

Am off today so I get time, I don go blend am sharply, and I will begin to think of how to spice it up with ingredient or add it to other soup which will make it good for consumption, I remember my sister and mum drink it like tea, I will do justice to it . God help me ooooo.

I also need you input on it as well.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2012

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
omonikiba: @Aladuni, God dey for you kampe, me I no understand all this figures ooo but I know expert dey here when them go explain more than doctosr self. Soon you will hear the cry of your babies and you will smile back at them, amen.

@ pik22, I beg, tell your friend not to fight with her hubby again, wisdom is the principal thing, and better still, advise her to arrange fasting for herself during her ovulation period, if she dey fast she go fit get power to fight? No way, and she will be heavenly minded when she is fasting. When she break,make she just sedu.ce am make them do the jigi jigi (na wetin me and hubby dey call knackson be that).

Say ye to the righteous, it shall be well with him/her.

hahahahaha abi o my sister. That was then sha they've overcome that aspect . Your knackson craked me up. Me and dh calls it " bogsy" very funny
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
swit2have: Gudmornin my lovely sisters. Hp u all are doin great and the preggies n the LOs are doin fine too today.
I'v bn so depressed which is quite unlike me. So many things on my mind that i dont kno wia to start from.
@ Udoka, MamaT, Omonikiba and odas, i'v always tot this issue of RED thing was peculiar to me. although evn wen i ws a teenager i alway dream abt my AF b4 it appears. infact most time it appears the same day i dreamt abt it so den it gets me prepared and i didnt see any thing wrong wif it as i tot it was just psychological. since the brain is the center of all these hormones. until i got married and afta mCing my first pregnancy, it then became a physical thing that durin my tww i wl jst b attractd 2 RED things. It kud b anythin, flower, cloths, even toothbrush, it kud even b somtin dt has always been around me or i see evry oda day, it wud jst catch my attention like it's neva bn dere. sometyms i wud enen see blood live in places i least expect. i may enter a toilet n see it filld wif blood n d momment i see it dt thing wl jst tell me dat AF would show up this month and it rily would.
About intercourse in d dream, it's always wif DH especially like Pink22 said abt her friend, during my fertile window and wen DH n I are nt in talkin terms n i would stl think it's ws jst psychological.

my sisters, i dont believe in runnin helter skelter wen i'm in need of somefin from God. i didn't hv such background. if i"m askin God for anythin and it seems delayed i wl just kip prayin and wen it eventually happens i hv alwaz had 1 reason or the other to thank God it happened @ God's time. My Mum is a pastor @ MFM and she has been on my neck for deliverance, sometymes in July, she booked an appointment for me wif their GO and i went wif DH, we went for a family deliverance session and i told dem abt the RED thing i always see n d voice i do hear and we prayed about it. infact dt day i wen to the altar and mentioned d names of some of us hear dt i kud rmbr i also made a vow and d GO later prayed and laid his hands on me and my husband. though i feel i am a step closer to my joy afta dt programe but my mom who is even a pastor ws on my neck again the moment she discoverd dat i didnt conceive dt month. ( i should come for 3day deliverance, i should this, i should dat) so i asked her if the ppl i'm comin 2 see 4 delivarance a more anointed dan their GO).

I kno i nid serious prays but something in me makes me see some steps as faithlessness. Personally of late it's bn hell to pray for me. D moment i get up to pray my spirit wud start wandering evrywia reminding me dat i prayed dsame prayer last momth or last year. DH who hs been of help has also given up on God as he now only goes to church once in 2months after much psyching.

Hmmmmm. Dont knw if i'm makin any sense buh i'm jst typin it d way it's comin to my heard from my heavy heart right now. Just dis morning i got a BBM dt a lady dt i attended her wedding on xmas eve last year jst gave birth last nite n my eyes were filled wif tears. though i ws happy for her but it saddens me wen some1 around me gives birth and i'm d one evry1 wil be calling and texting to console ( in form of prays though) Hmmmm it's so annoying. i rmbr wen DH's younger bro also gv birth early dis year we receivd more calls than pple wey born sef. ( dont worry o, na so glorious children dey delay, dont think abt it o, we wil soon come and rejoice wif u too) infact d day i went to visit her @ d hospital she also noticed dt i ws receiving more calls dan her n she had to voice out jokingly.)

I don too talk abi. Sori to bore you all. Buh sincerely, i fill lighter now.

Catch y'all lera!

Swit2have ders no better place to rant than here so feel free we are here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
@ All I so love the maturity of the ladies on this thread.
you guys have been very inspiring cos everyday I will stop work for sometime just to see and read all your encouraging advice to one another, I have left all my hope in God I stop going to the hospital becos when i remember how i would have given up the ghost after a terrible HSG pain March dis year haaaaaaa i will ask myself if i had died will i be looking for a child? visiting dis thread give me so much encouragement.

Thanks to u all, I will hope in the Lord my God, wen i feel down sometimes my DH will always remind me of a woman dat just gave birth after 13yrs and will tell me that all the children that he will have in his life from God, God will give them to him thru me. The only thing am planning to do is the delivarance after that I WAIT ON THE LORD MY GOD

God bless u all and give us the desires of our heart. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
@Omonikiba, never heard of blending aloe vera o. It is actually the juice in the leave that is medicinal and there are ways of extracting it, also its the big leaves that are more juicy. My friend taught me how to use it to cleanse after menses - you chop up like half of a big leave and put in a glass cup filled with water for like an hour or more. When the water begins to draw and its thick, then you extract the chopped leaves and just drink the water (warning!!!!!!! very bitter).

This preparation i also learnt from another lady - get a big bottle of empty eva water (1 litre). Chop up I big leave of aloe vera, pound like N30 worth of ginger and N50 worth of garlic in a morta. Then fill the empty bottle with water up to half of the bottle, pour the pounded ginger and garlic into the bottle. This will make the water come up to like 1/4 of the bottle, so you fill up the bottle with natural honey. Leave for 3 days then start drinking after the third day. Benefit - for infection in both male and female, boost male fluid.

To the sisters experiencing attacks in dreams. Before anything happens in the physical and it has taken place in the spiritual rhelm. Am having those kind of experiences too, before I used to doubt and call it just dreams. But now I take my dreams seriously as God reveals root causes of problems through dreams too. What I do is if its a bad dream, when I wake up I pray and cancel it and bleed the blood of Jesus, if its a good one I thank God and pray for speedy manifestation. I have noticed that when I pray more frequently(especially at midnight)I have dreams and its just recently I came to understand that God is trying to tell me where the problem is and guide me on how to pray and what to do. I have had a dream where my AF showed up and somebody shouted a scripture at me so loud that I woke up - it was Jeremy 33:3. Also I have dreamt of going to the market to buy lots of cucumber to eat, when I woke up i googled cucumber benefit for fertility and found out its good for male fluid and also good to take after ovulation. I know I am very close to my miracle and all these have boosted my faith so much. Peace to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
Sorry I meant to say before ovulation for the cucumber, it also helps increase cm.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
Estradiol, the primary form of estrogen, helps determine fertility potential. Normal estradiol levels range between 25 to 75 pica grams per milliliter (pg/ml) on day two or three; both lower and higher levels can indicate fertility problems. Very low estrogen levels may indicate ovarian failure or menopause, while high levels can indicate decreased ovarian reserve or a leftover cyst from the previous cycle

Aladunni, di you have a scan when you had the blood test, you might have a left over cyst from last month. if you can afford it, have the day 3 blood count again to see if its a bleep.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
Please o! The fact that we can rant and rave is the essence of this thread!
Although I suspect that I have a stalker, if the person no show face,den I no send am! And if I find that its making me not wanna update, den I change to another username and tell my sisters here privately (subtle advice for Aladunni wink )!

That's me sha! Cos the alternative (losing my friends on this thread) is not even thinkable!
But na wa o! (Shudders) am just imagining what I'll do if an enemy knows my ID on NL... angry angry

I and dh have agreed that when I have my bfp, I'll only tell you all in the first couple of months. But if the wrong person knows my ID, will I update only when I want that person to know or use another username to give my testimony and send private mails to y'all?

Anyway Tufiakwa!Olorun maje!for onye ojo to know my username or any other of my name for that matter!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loliporp(f): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hi all its been awhile i posted even though hv been following d thread,learning and saying amen 2 all d prayers and checking all d bible passages also.I bless God 4 women like U̶̲̥̅̊ all and i dat D Almighty,All knowing God dat has kept us till nw will nt put us 2 same but grant us our hrts desire of glorious babes dat will nt die but live 2 declear d gud wrks of God in d land of d living (amen).
@swit2hv U̶̲̥̅̊ r nt alone in ur tort and depression,in ma case ma hubby is d only son and frm d Eastern part of d country while A̶̲̥̅♏ frm d West,i need nt paint a picture of ฬάϮ its like cus A̶̲̥̅♏ sure U̶̲̥̅̊ understand ฬάϮs up in ma case,sumtys ma inlaws will jokingly ask hw far,all i say is "its on d way" М̣̣̇Ɣ God is never late bible says he makes all things beautiful in his time ,his timing is nw and 4 us all in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honeyfave: 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hello fruitful ladies, I've been wanting to chip in spiritual aspects of TTC but i always go back to my shell because some of u might not believe it.but thank God people are opening up.
I was once called barren but my Jehovah with His power open my womb and made me a mother.
For a year i was on fertility drugs yet no pregancy. Each month before my menstruation, i always dream that blood was coming out from my v$^g. sometime a man/woman would slept with me in my dream which often resulted into menstruation. At time i would be eating in d dream or someone asking me to mix a crate of eggs with pepper. All these evil dreams resulted to my infertility. I was try to conceive using more of doctor prescription and rules dt governs TTC couples with normal protocol prayers. But my Pastor told me that i might not get pregnant if i dont tackle this with violent prayers.
For anything to happen in physical realm, it must have been settled in spiritual realms. People are exteremely wicked. it might be your friends, relatives or even your own blood wanting your downfall.
Those sisters that dream of blood, someone touches her belly need serious personal night vigil. These kinds of dreams are from pit of hell. Your Pastor can pray for you till eternity miracle might not happen if your own spirit man is weak. The only way to make your spirit man strong is through personally communication with God.
After i embarked on everyday night vigil God showed me d person behind my infertility. The worst thing that can happen to anyone experience spiritual battle is when your enemy is your best friend. The enemy wil be so much concern about your ordeal but she's stabing u spiritually. they are just close to you to monitor you and take your case back to the coven.

What do you need to do ?( pls follow these squarely.
-1hour personal vigil chose btw 11pm t0 3am:this time is when wicked people hold their meetings so you need to send their evil arrow back to them. if you can do more than an hour pls do so

-Ask God to show you what/who is d source of your problem and what to do for u to get pregnant.
If you ve been seeing a particular face in your dream and you happen to know d person physically pls avoid dt person. Dont tag anybody witch o o cos the person doing you might be using familiar spirit to operate(people dt actually love u and harmless). Watch and pray and dont talk to much.It takes the works of Holy spirit and discerning spirit to confirm the culprit.

Pls click on my profile to read details of my encounter on spiritual battle relating to TTC.
God of hannah, sarah, rachel He stil alive and He wil forever be God.He answered my prayer and He shall surely do yours in Jesus name.
God that turned the camp of my enemies upside down when they heard that I delivered a baby shall surely use your case to confuse your enemy

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2012
GM fruitful ladies,
i have been stooling for the past 3days but it won't stop, have used flagyl, all to no avail.
will go and see my doctor if there are issues. am on 11dpo today.

i have also noticed sharp pain in my right breast very close to my armpit dat comes and goes, not cramps but serious sharp shooting pain that will only last for 2 to 3 seconds. dont know what this is cos i have never had this type of pain in my life.

please any info on these?

wishing you loads of babydust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by slimphemmie(f): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2012
Modified.........
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2012
Flakeey: GM fruitful ladies,
i have been stooling for the past 3days but it won't stop, have used flagyl, all to no avail.
will go and see my doctor if there are issues. am on 11dpo today.

i have also noticed sharp pain in my right breast very close to my armpit dat comes and goes, not cramps but serious sharp shooting pain that will only last for 2 to 3 seconds. dont know what this is cos i have never had this type of pain in my life.

please any info on these?

wishing you loads of babydust.

Flakeey all i can say is that those are great early preggers symptoms and stay away from that flagyl or any drugs for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.