Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393594 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
fruitfulhome:
@ favouredestiny thanks dear. The bromergon is 2.5 mg. so one each day till I finish the bottle? thanks
Yes, its one per day and its 30 per bottle which is 30days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
DECLARATION FOR THE WEEK by PAstor Mensah Otabil

I thank God for my salvation. I declare that I have been delivered from the dominion of darkness into the kingdom of His dear Son. Yes! I am a member of God's household. He has favoured me with His salvation.

I am God's doorway of blessing to my household. The grace of God upon my life extends to those connected to me. Everything about me is blessed. Everything I own prospers.

I claim salvation for my household. I confess that me and my house shall serve the Living God. None shall exit this life without surrendering their life to Jesus as Lord and Savior. Anyone connected to my bloodline shall be pillars in the house of God.

By faith, I break every ancestral curse over my family for I am in covenant with God. God uses me to break the power of satan in my home. I separate my family from every evil covenant and decree that my generation shall not bear the iniquity of past generations.

In the name of Jesus my household is blessed abundantly from one generation to another. Amen!

#DeclarationForTheWeek #fruitfulandblessed #weektousall

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Goddaytosin:
Amen

God bless you for the prayers, may God bless you amd meet you with answered prayers IJN Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
mamaTB:
Good afternoon fruitful mamas,
Have been an emotional wreck for weeks now so I am off TTC for now. I have prayed and so I took a decision concerning my marriage as I have to resolve this teething problem of constantly begging for kpekus from DH. For now I Dnt care about the outcome as I have informed family,church and my lawyer(if necessary I want to start proceedings for divorce) ; I can't continue my life like this.

As I am broke, pls any mama interested in letrozole should send a pm, bought it last month for almost 34000#(it contains 3 sachets) from healthplus. I took 1 satchet and I have 2 sachets left, pls I want to sell the remaining two for 15k instead of 22k. Any interested mama within lekki/ajah environs should please send me a pm.

Hello dear,

In response to wht you just wrote I want to encourage you my sister, all is not lost and the Lord is in control.

I don't really know what the issues are but if its not endangering your life then please don't give the devil what he wants! This is what the enemy wants, he wants you out of your marriage but it is well IJN.

Please keep praying for strength to go through this very trying moment. Yes you can take a brake from TTC but don't allow the devil to use this challenge to brake your home. God is in control and as long as you hold on to him you are a winner. This is the month of perfection so ask God to perfect your marriage.
I know we are not in the marriage with you and we may not really know what you are going through but my sister I want you to know that I will be praying for and by the special grace of God you will come out victorious. This too shall pass my sister.

I pray that the good Lord will strengthen you in this very difficult moment. May he release his angels to take charge of this battle IJN Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 4:00am On Jul 04, 2016
MamaTB, aaaaahhhhhhhh you want to already give devil the championship belt....lailai ko le werk!!! Can't u see that the bastard just wants to frustrate u and he is using your strongest weapon against u. In TTC, you have two powers pulling you. Look at Job in d Bible, devil told God that it is because he has given him everything(including children) that is why Job is serving him. Satan took aaaaallllllllllllllllllll Jobs properties, the one that pained me most is the innocent children he wiped away. Then devil spoke through the person that was supposedly suppose to be giving him moral support (his DW), she said "curse God and die". She gave up on him. She saw Job's faith as a lost cause and a forgotten issue.

The devil wants you to also "curse God and die" that is to give up and throw in the towel. MamaTB!!!!!!! Wake up and take charge, yea u can get tired of praying! Change your line of action. PRAISE!!!! LET GOD'S HEAD SWELL!!! You can't go wrong with praises no

Way!!!

Have u seen d movie "War room"? I liked when d woman opened her door and spoke to d devil like he was standing in front of her physically. Yes! That's how the fool needs to be dealt with sometimes. Talk to him like he is before u. Slap, hit, curse him physically. This one isn't prayer mode. He is under your feet.

Yes! Dh isn't cooperating! Speak to his dick! Talk to it. His body is your body. Your bre..asts will be his pillow even till old age. Your vjay will taste like fine wine always. Kpekus to both of new will be new and fresh all d time. You both will not get tired of each other.

Move kpekus from the bedroom to other parts of d house. Do hotel getaways.
Maybe u should really step away from active TTC and both of u should just enjoy ur bodies. Explore your bodies. Take all d calendars out. Forget ovulation, lutheal phase and all. Enjoy DH's body! When u guys are kpekusing! Even if e no dey sweet u, babe just be praising his skills... Tell him u never knew he had this kind of sweet energy, tell him he took u 360 all d way. Kiss his dick....tell Jnr. DH that he was superb. Wink at his dick.

Babe if u get big bakassi let ur ass clap on his dick, give him cowgirl position or cowgirl reverse, if u get lepa ynash like me, babe whine that waist for him mehhnnnn. Pls give him a dose of something fresh. Send him pictures of ur pant line waiting for him to come and rip it off, tell him how u are dripping already just thinking of him. Chat with him how last night was whao!

Babe no be everytime the thing dey sweet us but we just dey do am. I can fake orgasm for Africa because my DH used to like feeling like a don if he makes me cum. If i fake orgasm ehnnn u Wey reach orgasm sef go dey fear.

With this few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince u and not confuse you that you should stay in that house and not go anywhere. Thank you.

TTC is a biatch!!!!
MamaTB, TTC Kent kill ya swag mehn.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:07am On Jul 04, 2016
Good morning Mama's and Papas. Wishing us all a great week. Please is there any one here who successfully buys directly from eBay not Mall for Africa? Kindly indicate please your help is needed. Don't know why but my bank card wouldn't hook up to Paypal, am being asked to talk to my bank customer care. Thanks in Advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkaylala(f): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2016
Morning fruitful mamas, pls I will be travelling to the states this week and I would love to buy supplement for my self and dh over there since its easier there. dh use to have low sperm of about 12 m but after fertilaid and clomid combo it shot up to 50m, so what other supplement can we both take to increase our chances.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2016
enkaylala:
Morning fruitful mamas, pls I will be travelling to the states this week and I would love to buy supplement for my self and dh over there since its easier there. dh use to have low sperm of about 12 m but after fertilaid and clomid combo it shot up to 50m, so what other supplement can we both take to increase our chances.
Hi you need to state what the current ttc issues/challenges are with you and/or your DH to be better advised. Different supplements work for different issues.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2016
Good morning beautiful mamas. May God grant a beautiful and a fruitful day to us all...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:43am On Jul 04, 2016
Fvine:
Good morning Mama's and Papas. Wishing us all a great week. Please is there any one here who successfully buys directly from eBay not Mall for Africa? Kindly indicate please your help is needed. Don't know why but my bank card wouldn't hook up to Paypal, am being asked to talk to my bank customer care. Thanks in Advance.
cc @covenantbabies i think she has shopped there before.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2016
Good morning fruitful vines and my e.sisters.
@ayeyimaame thanks for sharing those prophetic declarations..
@cherrymum1 aka iya Lamide how is your health now?
@mamaTB maamas have hit the nail on the head.Even though we can relate with how u feel,we might not really know or understand why you got to that point of walking away as they say "its the person wearing the shoe that knows how it pinches".If Dh is not cheating or mistreating u and stuff like that,then look at the first reason why God made woman.Gen 1:20b,God saw that Adam had no pair and was lonely so he created a female for him.Every other command for man and woman came after that.So,pls,have it in mind that you are his companion children will always come.Its good you take your mind off ttc cos come to think of it,the emotional stress it gives one each month is something else.Again,ur hubby might be going through this stress but wud not show it cos he is a man.The cloud is always darker wen its almost dawn,this could be your season of breakthrough and the devil knows that.If Father Abraham and Mama Sarah could meet and have a son at old age(mind you,they wud not have known what ovulation period is oh)then,anything is possible for us cos we are his children.It is well with your home and it is well with our homes.
av a beautiful day y'all..
#confessionbringsconception#

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2016
Good morning mamas, i just stumbled up on DH fertileaid for men. Anyways, its just 30 pills left and i can't throw it away, any mama who wouldn't mind the numbers and interested can reach me at.....
Modified.. The fertileaid is no longer availabe, i have given it out to the first person that contacted me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Good morning fruitful Mamas May our joy be complete this week IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flourish89: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2016
mamaTB:
Good afternoon fruitful mamas,
Have been an emotional wreck for weeks now so I am off TTC for now. I have prayed and so I took a decision concerning my marriage as I have to resolve this teething problem of constantly begging for kpekus from DH. For now I Dnt care about the outcome as I have informed family,church and my lawyer(if necessary I want to start proceedings for divorce) ; I can't continue my life like this.

As I am broke, pls any mama interested in letrozole should send a pm, bought it last month for almost 34000#(it contains 3 sachets) from healthplus. I took 1 satchet and I have 2 sachets left, pls I want to sell the remaining two for 15k instead of 22k. Any interested mama within lekki/ajah environs should please send me a pm.
mama,i came out becos of you.i used to be UT22 of dis ttc thread,youu can read up my case,i was diagnosed of bilateral tubal occlusion,Had 2 failed IVF's and so many oda countless procedures.dey all failed.I later went for hydrotubation,after which one tube was opened!but yet d much needed bfp never came.i did so many deliverances,moved from one herbal home to anoda,after exhausting options,i turned my mind to God.That same month,posted on dis thread on how she stoped praying and switched to praises and got her bfp.i followed suit,as I was pratically tired of praying and complaining.i woke up every twelve midnight to praise God in advance for my children,den I was ovulating,d devil came tru my hubby who refused to refused too kpekus.his exact words*if na sperm dey bring pickin,all d kpekus,we dey do since,u for don get belle,let me sleep*i went to d parlour and started crying,and switched back to praises.i went back to d room,i pratically beged for d sex,and dat was it.I conceived that same month,aftter all d struggles.Sorry for my long write up,i pray after reading dis,let d holyspirit guide ur decisions.
TO EVERY MOM in d waiting,delay isn't denial.when every option fails,switch to praises.I am so sorry for withholding my WIDD and bfb annuncement till now.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2016
Goodmorning fruitful mamas and papas

@miraclebaby, good to hear from you again, it's really been long.

@MamaTB, all the mamas that advised you have said it all, please don't consider divorce if it doesn't involve life threatening. I want to belief that you will still remarry if you divorce your dh and you can never can tell if the new man will be worse than the one you're walking away from. Please stay strong and get things right in your marriage if your dh is not cheating, God will help you.

@all please join me to thank God as He granted me the grace to celebrate another birthday. Despite all odds, He kept me stronger! God i judge you faithful.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2016
@Flourish89, thanks you just lifted my spirit now. I tink is time to switch to praises and leave the rest to God to do. Once again thanks

@MamaTB, mama here have said it all. Pls give ur dh a second chance and I pray he turns around for good
tink about the good time u both spent together and reconsider.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2016
Happy Birthday Precy22.God bless your new age and perfect all in your life.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2016
@precy22, Happy birthday and wish you all the vry best in life. Have fun

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum17: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2016
This for u mamaTB. I have actually read all the advice given to you by fellow mamas. we have women that fear the Lord in this forum. permit me to remind you of some scriptures concerning your matter. take a look at the following: Matt. 19:6,9, 1 corth. 7:11,Malachi 2:16,luke 16:18,mark 10:11. as a Christian, its always important to recognize that divorce was never the intention(IT IS NOT GOOD FOR MAN TO BE ALONE) or the will of God for his people. the reason u mention is not acceptable by God. The bible says, it is a sin to divorce unless you have biblical grounds for it because "God hates divorce"(Malachi 2:16) therefore sister, I urge u today not to embark on any divorce process. I felt like getting a divorce within the few months of my marriage, thank God I received GODLY counsel and I made a commitment never to have that thought again no matter the situation.

The bible says, He makes the barren woman to be a joyful mother of child. be out to seek the face of God deligently. I see God turn around your situation In Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thank you all mamas for the advice,

I honestly don't like this decision but trust me DH will either get serious or agree to a divorce. Told u all it took 4 yrs for him to do sfa. I have preached and preached supplements he doesn't give a damn. Go see a dr, na wahala; even after the test he hasn't gone himself to hear from the dr though I went myself to show my dr his result. To pray is the same problem; he doesn't send.

In truth no physical abuse, yes mental and emotional abuse but I believe he's so distracted by side chicks he once bragged about it to his mum in my presence. He has asked me to leave twice during some heated arguments abt kpekus & ttc. Before he passworded his phone & computer when he caught me reading tru his phone, I saw back & forth flirtatious msgs with chicks even at odd times. So for sure he's having a gud time & he is covering up his tracks, he sees my tears & mocks me. Honestly mamas if I continue keeping my cool there won't b progress. I virtually rape him, smtimes he just agrees to it out of pity and smtimes he rejects me outrightly & I feel so low in my spirit. It is clear there's no love in his heart anymore; I can't continue to patch and pretend abt a failed marriage.

What spiritual exercise haven't I done? How many deliverances? I have been to prayer city, christ chosen tabernacle. I have met several pastors can't even count, they assist in prayers and sm r blunt with the truth abt DH. Imagine DH saying my prayers won't work because he's not involved in the prayers even when I persuade him to join me. I have endured for too long my sisters. Divorce is nt right bfore God bt in this case it is. Whatever happens I will accept the consequences but believe you all me staying longer with a man like him who doesn't even realise his shortcomings is killing me slowly. I almost was involved in an accident yesterday cos of thinking. I suffer from serious headaches now, I really need a break. I want all parties (family&church) involved so that if eventually I leave he will have absolutely nothing against me.

Sorry for the long epistle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkaylala(f): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fvine:

Hi you need to state what the current ttc issues/challenges are with you and/or your DH to be better advised. Different supplements work for different issues.
thank you fvine, im not ttalking about prescription drugs, just more of herbal supplement to balance hormones and normal wellbeing.On my part i want a good prenatal
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
mamaTB:

I honestly don't like this decision but trust me DH will either get serious or agree to a divorce. Told u all it took 4 yrs for him to do sfa. I have preached and preached supplements he doesn't give a damn. Go see a dr, na wahala; even after the test he hasn't gone himself to hear from the dr though I went myself to show my dr his result. To pray is the same problem; he doesn't send.

In truth no physical abuse, yes mental and emotional abuse but I believe he's so distracted by side chicks he once bragged about it to his mum in my presence. He has asked me to leave twice during some heated arguments abt kpekus & ttc. Before he passworded his phone & computer when he caught me reading tru his phone, I saw back & forth flirtatious msgs with chicks even at odd times. So for sure he's having a gud time & he is covering up his tracks, he sees my tears & mocks me. Honestly mamas if I continue keeping my cool there won't b progress. I virtually rape him, smtimes he just agrees to it out of pity and smtimes he rejects me outrightly & I feel so low in my spirit. It is clear there's no love in his heart anymore; I can't continue to patch and pretend abt a failed marriage.
What spiritual exercise haven't I done? How many deliverances? I have been to prayer city, christ chosen tabernacle. I have met several pastors can't even count, they assist in prayers and sm r blunt with the truth abt DH. Imagine DH saying my prayers won't work because he's not involved in the prayers even when I persuade him to join me. I have endured for too long my sisters. Divorce is nt right bfore God bt in this case it is. Whatever happens I will accept the consequences but believe you all me staying longer with a man like him who doesn't even realise his shortcomings is killing me slowly. I almost was involved in an accident yesterday cos of thinking. I suffer from serious headaches now, I really need a break. I want all parties (family&church) involved so that if eventually I leave he will have absolutely nothing against me.

Oh Dear!

I pray for divine strength in this very trying moments. May God guide you whatever you decide on becos at this moment that is all you need. God be with you. You need a healthy family unit to be able to raise a healthy child so I really understand you wanting to take a break. Maybe you need a separation from your DH and not necessarily a divorce just to help both of you see reason.

My dear May GOD guide you becos it is a hard place that you are at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Flourish89:
I conceived that same month,aftter all d struggles.Sorry for my long write up,i pray after reading dis,let d holyspirit guide ur decisions.
TO EVERY MOM in d waiting,delay isn't denial.when every option fails,switch to praises.I am so sorry for withholding my WIDD and bfb annuncement till now.
Hmmmmmmmm.... So u hv been keeping this miraculous and inspiring Bfp testimony from us! mama, e no good ooo. Other mamas in preggy thread owing us, I hope u will follow suit. Thank God for His mercies and faithfulness in ur life, mama Flourish89.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Precy22:

@all please join me to thank God as He granted me the grace to celebrate another birthday. Despite all odds, He kept me stronger! God i judge you faithful.

Happy birthday Precy22...
May the Lord's face continually shine upon you. May He continually beautify all aspects of ur life. Godly children be yours by this time next yr. Amen. Do shakara n no even think abt ttc today! (but kpekus ooo if u can!)
@ cherrymum1, hope you are feeling far better now healthwise....
We really appreciate your now constant presence here . I like the way u dey ginger and encourage us. May u & ur children never lack helpers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Loisemm, pwettymii, Fvine thank you sooooooooooo much for checking on me. I feel like a princess. I'm much better today. Looking forward to the holidays to rest more grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
mamaTB:

God of mercy n grace b wit u.read tru dis moni but did nt kn wat 2 say.nid I c tru ur eyez n feel u.receive courage 2 mk d perfect decision.its nt an easy road but God will stand by u.ttcing n d bad energy all d tym is strength darining.God bless u n favour all round.2 all mamams av a blessed july n stay spirituallly alert.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
@mama Loisemm thanks very much for the pray and i say a big amen. for the kpekus I'm seriously warming up to do that, ttc no go stop me. i will return back with evidence in 9months time.
@pweetymii
@4realwoman
Thank you so much, God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Diamondn(f): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
@mamaTB I can feel your pain. You sound like your mind is made up & U may even be tired of getting same advice of "hold on dnt give up"
But there's somthg I need to share with You. I sent you a PM. Pls confirm. May GOD give u strength & wisdom.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Happy birthday, @Precy22. Wishing you more beautiful and fruitful years ahead.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruityqueen: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
@MamaTB,
i truly feel for you! Calm down and pray again and again! its the devil working. dear,your joy is near dont let him steal it!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.