Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:07 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5365944 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2016
Fvine nwanne m ooo. Thanks for that lecture on cowgirl reverse position.
After dealing with dh, he confessed. In fact he said and I quote " you are now turning into my prostitute. Where did you learn that"?
I just smile.
This one na correct f...ing, no be bd.
Mamas, may we jolly, God done do am

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Reigning4Christ: 12:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Jango97:
Hello All,
Greetings to the aus. Am just hoping some1 has gone through my situation am came out strong. Have beem battling low sperm count for 3years now with no improvement. Have tried different medications as well all to no avail. Have used manix, fertileaid with count boost, wellman, royal jelly, vitamine e, diffrent local herbs etc but all test comes out same 4mil. Am really frustrated right now and on the verger of doing something crazy plus am also loosing my mind on this. Please if you have any useful info help.
try fohow products for sperm count and thank me later. for more details call/whattsapp 08125748346. give it a trial and I assure you that in two weeks under the treatment you will see tremendous result
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 07, 2016
4realwoman:
@99billiondollars, pls don't allow the devil to win the battle pls. I want you to kW that God will never leav nor forsake us his children pls.
If u are reading this place don't do any bad to urself.

@all, pls anybody that have 99billiondollars number should pls call her to find out how she is doing pls cos I just notice that she has deactivated her account.

@all, let try to be prayerful @all time n hand over the rest to our king of king to take over. I have come to realise that what I don't have control over I leav it to God to take control. I will not say it has bn easy @all for that I say thank you to janix2 and triangullar for always listening to me whenever I am depressed, sad and for that I say THANK YOU n GOD BLESS.

@fumbaby, thank for giving me ur membership number and God bless you richly for me.

@all mamas and papas, I say thank you n God will bless us with that which we ask of him in Jesus name, Amen.

Mama 4Realwoman, i have really missed your company.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 07, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:25am On Jul 07, 2016
Cherrymum1, goan sleep.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:26am On Jul 07, 2016
Congratulations chrisdada. Enjoy the ride.
We heart u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 5:38am On Jul 07, 2016
iomoge2:
Cherrymum1, goan sleep.... tongue tongue tongue
hehhehhehe...... zoe no let u sleep abi.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chrisdada16(f): 6:18am On Jul 07, 2016
thanks to everyone . I soak u all in baby dust. he will answer everyone in Jesus name before this year runs out d lord will do it in Jesus name
mamas in d house av bin receiving some calls pls ma its no fetish tin oh wat she place on my navel was to feel d temperature and d movement of my navel
,before I used it I use to have sperm spill even if I bd and stand up after 8hours it stills come out after I took d herbs 2wice it stopped and I got my result.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 7:14am On Jul 07, 2016
Congrats Chrisdada16, wishing u healthy nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twinmummy2: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Congrats chrisdada16. It shall be permanent.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2016
Congrats Chrisdada16... wishing you a beautiful 9months.

Lord remember your children, TTC is draining me I swear, I'm losing my mind, I'm tired.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lovelymom29(f): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2016
Hello my ttc sisters. I've been on silent mode close to a yr now mainly because I didn't know hw to post on nairaland. Also I felt I didn't know much. I've been married since 2014 & I hv never conceived nor miscarried. I didn't find it easy wit some inlaws although my mother in law is supportive. I was diagnosed with ovarian cysts in January and PID & was given drugs for d PID. The Doc also said I had fibroids and told me dat wit cysts, fibroid & my age it will be difficult to conceive. I cldnt believe it cos I felt 29 yrs is not too bad. The scolding I got was that I shld hv married early. In March 2016, I woke up to swollen breasts and milk coming out wen I squeezed. I suspected high prolactin but 1 quack doctor gave me antibiotics because he said it was infection. To cut the long story short, God is faithful and granted me my bfp. I was a week late around ending June. I thought af will still come cos I was having severe cramps. I didn't see af o so I bought pt strip & tested. Lo & behold I saw a 2nd faint line. I screamed and knelt down to praise God. DH & I work in different states. I didn't wnt to raise his hopes so I went to the hospital d next day to confirm b4 sending him d results on whatsapp. He Cldnt believe it. I jst wnt to encourage us to b strong & be steadfast. The vision will surely come no matter how long it tarries. Will post widd cos dis post long o

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2016
happy new month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2016
Lovelymom29:
Hello my ttc sisters. I jst wnt to encourage us to b strong & be steadfast. The vision will surely come no matter how long it tarries. Will post widd cos dis post long o
Congratulations dear, have a smoothe ride to 9months and supernatural delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2016
Lovelymom29:
Hello my ttc sisters. I've been on silent mode close to a yr now mainly because I didn't know hw to post on nairaland. Also I felt I didn't know much. I've been married since 2014 & I hv never conceived nor miscarried. I didn't find it easy wit some inlaws although my mother in law is supportive. I was diagnosed with ovarian cysts in January and PID & was given drugs for d PID. The Doc also said I had fibroids and told me dat wit cysts, fibroid & my age it will be difficult to conceive. I cldnt believe it cos I felt 29 yrs is not too bad. The scolding I got was that I shld hv married early. In March 2016, I woke up to swollen breasts and milk coming out wen I squeezed. I suspected high prolactin but 1 quack doctor gave me antibiotics because he said it was infection. To cut the long story short, God is faithful and granted me my bfp. I was a week late around ending June. I thought af will still come cos I was having severe cramps. I didn't see af o so I bought pt strip & tested. Lo & behold I saw a 2nd faint line. I screamed and knelt down to praise God. DH & I work in different states. I didn't wnt to raise his hopes so I went to the hospital d next day to confirm b4 sending him d results on whatsapp. He Cldnt believe it. I jst wnt to encourage us to b strong & be steadfast. The vision will surely come no matter how long it tarries. Will post widd cos dis post long o
congrats sis..God will finish what he started in your life in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2016
mamakendra:
Fvine nwanne m ooo. Thanks for that lecture on cowgirl reverse position.
After dealing with dh, he confessed. In fact he said and I quote " you are now turning into my prostitute. Where did you learn that"?
I just smile.
This one na correct f...ing, no be bd.
Mamas, may we jolly, God done do am

Baaad girl! all this cowgirl reverse n forward wey u n mama fvine d carry come, una b careful o because whn the cowboys wan do return match, hmmm dont ask me wht will happen, but one thing i s sure, cowgirl go record bfp.

gud AM mamakendra, hope r u enjoying d holidays. Baby dust.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2016
Warisdis! @ pweetymii, Redeemed, Loisemm, Ayauche, Mamakendra and Covenantbabies? grin So I was just away for just yesterday and then log in today to see my name trending with the F..k word beside it. Issorai! But honestly ttc and hormonal imbalance can just spoil ones swagger unnecessarily. I been no dey enjoy the thing and was mostly always dry until after I had my Myomectomy and started Hormonal imbalance treatment. I also discovered a sweet spot too. Hmmmmm abeg ttc can't stop me from having fun oh. I've decided to take the fun route to my destination.

4yrs ttc even though small no be beans, I've tried BD with lots of heartache, tears and quarrel with my DH but now whosai na back to back as e want am. Make I allow the man enjoy wetin e pay for. Infact I've finally decided to start wearing the bum shorts he bought for me and has been begging me to wear for him. I've decided to enjoy my man and my sexuality, I know say pregnancy and children go come and those ones fit take away the whole fun when they get here so abeg make I enjoy am while it lasts. grin

As for PhD in kpekusing matter, I raise hand, legs, nyash and everything for cherrymum1, read her post on the preggy thread and testify. Na she even ginger me to better my swagger and I and DH have been happier for it. Thanks Sis. At @ Mamakendra, no be me give the lecture oh, I know even sabi which one be Cowgirl grin although I fit dey do am unknowingly.

@ All Mamas abeg, ttc is enough headache, mess and have fun, no make the man tire for you and be tempted to eat outside or even feel like a spe.rm donor and end up bullshitting BD when he feels you're jus using him becos of Ovulation time. There's no valid excuse for a Man to eat outside sha but am sure you guys get what I mean.

Wishing us all fun kpekus filled holiday! Una doh!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2016
@Chrisdada16 H&h pregnancy and delivery to you in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2016
lovelymom29 Congratulations sis, may u carry 2 term n deliver safely in jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=mrsfrank post=47286879]Congrats Chrisdada16... wishing you a beautiful 9months.

Lord remember your children, TTC is draining me I swear, I'm losing my mind, I'm tired.[/quote

@ Mrsfrank, hw r u, nice 2 av u back. pls dont lose ur mind. God will do it, keep faith.
fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2016
@ Chrisdada16 and Lovelymom29. Congrats on your BFP. May the good Lord make pregnancy, childbirth and Motherhood easy for you both, Amen. It's going to be healthy Mom, Healthy Child(Children), Healthy Hubby and plenty money and happiness, Amen.

@ MrsFrank, abeg my sister take am easy you hear. God will surely pick your call and that of everyone here. It's only a matter of the time, I just wish we all knew when and why that is but we can't question God now.

@ mumredeemer, abeg make dey come for return match, we dey ready. grin #funcopulation2conception . That's where I stand now.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2016
Lovelymom29:

Congrats ma and I wish you H&H pregnancy and delivery in Jesus name, Amen.
I tap into your testimony. I am next in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2016
Congrats lovelymom29, wish u a stress free 9months.

MrsFrank: Calm down sis, its gonna be alright, very soon u will think back and smile.

Fvine: Sis u don hit the nail on the head. TTc can't kill my swaggs jare. But Cherrymum I tuale for her. Na she be the no1 President of dis kpekus mata.

Fertility blessings to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Agape234: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2016
Goodmorning all. Abeg make una answer me o ooo. I promised to give her reply.
CC: Every1 @ my previous post. thanks all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2016
Lizzypaul:
torchlight this for me mamas.
LH 4.83miu/ml
FSH 2.03miu/ml
prolactin 23.26mg/ml.did it on cd3.
for dh count
vol-2.0ml,app-creamy white
morphology normal-60%
abnormal 40%
motility active-70%
sluggish-13%
non motile-17%
spermcount-110x10/6ml
cc fvine,mumjedidah nd oda sabi mamas

All values in your Husband's SFA is very OK.

For yours, you didn't include the lab values for comparison because each lab has their own comparative values but I'll just us the general/popular values to analyse.

FSH is under 6 meaning you still have an excellent Ovarian reserve.

Your LH to FSH ratio is closer to 1:1 which shows that it's unlikely that you have PCOS but your LH is higher than your FSH which shows that perhaps you have PCOS. My advice is that you do a scan to check and measure your follicles very close to Ovulation time. This will help show if you have PCO(S) or not.

Prolactin is on the high side of normal. Normal range is less than 24. My suggestion is that you start taking at least 50mg Vitamin B6 daily, eat lots of Cabbage and drink enough water during the day. Mamas here have testified to the Vit B6 and Cabbage. It should help to bring the Prolactin lower and keep it in check. High Prolactin suppresses Ovulation and is usually present in PCOS women.

Overall you have a good result, just try to do the check and take the Vit and Cabbage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lovelymom29(f): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2016
Thank you wonderful mamas for celebrating with me. People will celebrate with us all in due time. Congrats Chrisdada16. Wishing u a stress free 9 months. On WIDD, I joined a ttc prayer post in march on Stelladimokokorkus blog & prayed with all my hrt. I used 2 seeds of guifei bao in May since I wasn't ttc dat month & also treated infection with augmentin and clotrimazole cream. I was also given dostinex for high prolactin. I was jst took 5 tablets & discovered I was pregnant. Funny enough DH & I agreed dat I shld finish treatment & go for hsg before we resume ttc. But we had enough fun wen he came around & thankfully God had His plans 4 us. grin. Pls sisters I'll encourage u to search 4 d prayer post on sdk blog and also see the amazing testimonies. Also I downloaded d prayers to St Rita, St Gerald & St Jude Thaddeus & the psalm 127. But before I could say them I discovered I was Prego. Don't be discouraged. It will surely end in praise. I cried my hrt out in May because every day someone comes to my office, I must hear something like 'by this time next yr u will carry ur own'. I stopped saying amen & I snapped at one of dem & said pls pray 4 me in ur closet & stop saying it wherever u see me. I was wallowing in depression but God pulled me through. He that answered Hannah is faithful & is in the business of answering prayers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2016
Good day to the mamas in the house. Pls I need urgent advice on what to do.
My period had being acting strange this day( from three month back)
It started with non stop flow for over two weeks(jection to stop the flow) the month after , it came at the extact date am expecting it but with a very low flow, then after the third day, it started rushing for like four days( making total of seven days) then back to low flow which lasted for like another one week)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2016
@Chrisdad16 pls can u send me ur number, I tried sending pm but wasn't going 2ru...I plan coming to akure dis month end maybe we can hook up.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2016
Congrats Lovelymom29!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2016
I had always wanted to post this here.
Even over night when I woke up, it was heavy in my heart to post it
I hope I don't get bann.ed sha.

There r 29 testimonies since it was posted. And many more still coming.

Prayer link

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/03/prayer-points-for-women-trying-to.html?m=1

Testimonies
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/07/twenty-nineth-testimony-from-ttc-prayer.html?m=1

Congratulations Lovelymum29

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2016
Fvine:
Warisdis!. Thanks Sis. At @ Mamakendra, no be me give the lecture oh, I know even sabi which one be Cowgirl grin although I fit dey do am unknowingly.

Wishing us all fun kpekus filled holiday! Una doh!

Lol @fvine. Make I lecture you small (as I be student wey sabi pass teacher,)
Start the fun with you on top. With plenty kissing and bobby touching, then turn, return junior(Mr D) back into your V. Let your bum going up and down be what he sees (with sneak view of your V doing the action)
The conclusion be say, the orgasm no be here ooo. 2 of us come dey come like say heaven wan crash
You feel me tongue tongue lol
Na yesterday night i try am ooo, but I don learn pass my teacher @cherrymum1.
This morning dh, still dey beg for another one.
Mamas, try am. Forget bd, enjoy your man oooo
Belle go come

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2016
Congrats Lovelymom29, may you carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.