Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388603 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Janix2:

It didn't work for me o,i took almost a carton sef

cheesy grin
My dear, our systems are so different. They also told me to use it
I did everything but the PT was still BFN. na only God dey give pikin.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
@mommatriplets at image scan hsg is 15k the last time I was there, they also do follicle tracking but don't no the cost. Crest scan does theirs for 12k while body check flushes for 65k. I will advise u go for hsg first to know the state of the tubes before going for any flushing wat if ur tubes aren't blocked. And remember u have to be sure of ur tubes before tracking ovulation

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hello all I have a question can a lady get infection by just standing to wee in a public toilet,not sitting on it,me and someone dey argue abt am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hello all I have a question can a lady get infection by just standing to wee in a public toilet,not sitting on it,me and someone dey argue abt am?
Decided to ask the house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
mommatriplets:

THANKS moms for the tips,
so which shud i go for?..flushing or hsg?, ..my last hsg was inconclusive, both tubes spasmed thus no spillage, doc recommended follow up hsg wch i didnt go for, cos of the pain i experienced.
2ndly intend to do follicular tracking/tvs this cycle, image scan, scan crest or body check, do they do such and if so any idea of thier price, am new to abj
also would appreciate if prices for the flushing and hsg is stated if known, ttc has stolen all my joy!
My one cent is that you go for Hydrotubation since you had an inconclusive hsg previously. For my suggestion, I considered that HSG is about N15k and will only tell you if the tubes are open or not, will do little or nothing to opening the tubes if they're blocked while Hydrotubation is about N20k/25k which will confirm to you that your tubes are open because it actually flushes the tube so you'd have nothing to lose if the tubes are open or not. Cost difference for both is roughly N5k to N10k.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Loisemm tnk u so vry much 4 helping us. Remember 2 countourblessing.God bless u so Very much n honour u.God is set 2 do more IJN.Lord we r greatfuln we pray 4 more in dis new more
Loisemm:
JULY 2016 BFP ROLL CALL & WIDD
(What I Did Differently)
COUNTING OUR BLESSINGS
1) Flourish89 (formerly UT22) -
midnight praise to God in advance for her children, hydrotubation, prayers, she turned her mind to God after having 2 failed IVFs and other procedures.
2) Chrisdada16 -
prayers, herbs from an Akure woman/herbal home. The woman also felt her temperature and navel movement. The herbs stopped sperm from pouring out after baby dancing.
3) Lovelymom29 -
drugs for PID, she joined a TTC prayer group in March on Stelladimokokus blog and prayed the prayer points there with all her heart, she used 2 seeds of guifei bao in May, treated infection with augmentin & clotrimazole cream, she took dostinex for high prolactin treatment ( just 5 tabs b4 she got her bfp)
4) Golden2015-
personal prayers for God's mercy for 7 days every midnight, herbs & resetting of her womb by a herbal local midwife in Ewereni.
5) Kataleya-
folic acid, vit B6, Omega H3, prophecy & prayers from her pastor, she put her trust in God, her husband burnt her pad & declared that she wont use any for at least a year.
6) Olamitie -
Clomid 150mg, metformin 1500mg (she later reduced it to 1000mg), one steriod injection from day 2-6, follicle tracking, rear/back entry sex position, placed pillow under her bum after sex, started duphaston on day 16.
7) Babyadorable-
Her assistant pastor prayed for her, she prayed to God to attend Winners service with her womb filled, She bought cups/buckets for the use of her sunday sch pupils, she helped store the items in her house, she prayed kingdom advancement prayers, she did HSG, took Ovumine in June.
Also, she handed her fibroid result to God in church and requested for twins instead.
8 Odunma-
proxeed plus for herself & her husband, she used Omega 369, herbs, made love every other day during ovulation & stopped after ovulation, used soft cup, prayed, sowed seed, she & her hubby joined as partners for their church project. She got a bfp after they paid their last vow.
ALL GLORY TO GOD FOR THESE BFPS.
Happy new month to our fruitful mamas here & there! Go & mutiply by faith!
Bfp= Big Fat Positive test/pregnancy confirmed

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by glossy6(f): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Arlington:
hello my peace,
I had my last miscarriage in March and i saw my period in July.It takes a while for your body to get back to Normal.
Have your doctors run tests to see if everything is ok ?Arrgh i hate the fake symptoms it can make one crazy it is funny how these things happen when you want a baby.
Blessed are the women who just get pregnant have healthy babies without knowing what God has done for them.
May we never ever again cast our fruits before the harvest time again.

A big amen.

I had been so downcast since I had a premie @ 35weeks and 3 days. But the baby boy died. Am so scared of trying again. undecided undecided
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
@mumredeemer, thank you for your prayers, the lord will honour in Jesus name.

@ suremum, I'm happy for you, may the lord order your steps and grant you bfp by His mercy and grace.

@mumdidi, all your efforts shall be crowned with a bfp

@glossy6, sorry for the loss, affliction will not rise again the second time in Jesus name. Your next pregnancy, you will carry to full term and deliver safely by God's grace.

@all, we shall receive August visitors of twins, triplets and quadruplets in JESUS Name. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
mommatriplets:

THANKS moms for the tips,
so which shud i go for?..flushing or hsg?, ..my last hsg was inconclusive, both tubes spasmed thus no spillage, doc recommended follow up hsg wch i didnt go for, cos of the pain i experienced.
2ndly intend to do follicular tracking/tvs this cycle, image scan, scan crest or body check, do they do such and if so any idea of thier price, am new to abj
also would appreciate if prices for the flushing and hsg is stated if known, ttc has stolen all my joy!
I actually wanted to type crest scan sorry for the mistake. I don't really know if they do follicular tracking/tvs, but their hsg is 12k. The issue of where to do it should depend on where you reside so that you won't go through much stress. The Lord will restore back your joy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
Thanks mamas for the love. I really appreciate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by glossy6(f): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2016
glossy6:

A big amen.

I had been so downcast since I had a premie @ 35weeks and 3 days. But the baby boy died. Am so scared of trying again. undecided undecided

I have been ttc and has not been able to achieve that feat for a year. Conception has been easy for me, I have 4 live births and 3 of them were unplanned and the 5th was after follicular tracking because my hubby lives outside Lagos (the one I lost). This time around, I've tried follicular tracking and ovulation inducement but ended bfn. My hubby is pressing for another trial and somehow am in between. I've done hormone profile and everything is ok but the major issue here is age and long distance marriage and family commitments. He's supposed to come around early next week but has to attend some family functions down east and prefers I make the journey down east. I am not too willing to travel because I am just recovering from illness except I go by air, but then my boss in the office is so troublesome and unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by glossy6(f): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Redeemed:
@mumredeemer, thank you for your prayers, the lord will honour in Jesus name.

@ suremum, I'm happy for you, may the lord order your steps and grant you bfp by His mercy and grace.

@mumdidi, all your efforts shall be crowned with a bfp

@glossy6, sorry for the loss, affliction will not rise again the second time in Jesus name. Your next pregnancy, you will carry to full term and deliver safely by God's grace.

@all, we shall receive August visitors of twins, triplets and quadruplets in JESUS Name. Amen!

A big amen my dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2016
" Today I set my foot to the bank by the ATM to get some cash because I dearly needed the money.

As I started to transact, the ATM showed me an inscription which said
; Please insert your card.

Likewise I did insert the card

And then another message came-please enter your pin code
Which I did
Another message came ...select the amount,
I did that too
After I had done all this...the ATM showed me a message in BOLD letters

YOUR TRANSACTION IS BEING PROCESSED, PLEASE
WAIT

allow me to say..likewise, you have done all these things, you have prayed, you have fasted, you have even asked others to pray with you and for you but it seems as if nothing is happening in your life.

Allow me to say to you, wait patiently don't give up, don't move because your request is being processed. WAIT!

Let me tell you ..What made me wait is because my card was already in the ATM machine, I had already entered my pin code.

If I give up now and walk away..Lord have Mercy...
The next person will get all that I had requested
Not because your messages aren't heard, not because your prayers are irrelevant, not because your fasting is meaningless..but because
YOUR TRANSACTION IS BEING PROCESSED
Wait and murmur not. Do not think you were born to suffer Your prayers are being processed Wait upon the Lord.

I Know it's not easy but I encourage you ..WAIT!!
YOUR TRANSACTION IS BEING PROCESSED PLEASE WAIT and get your 'cash'...for it will not tarry.

(Culled)

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 7:43am On Aug 03, 2016
@suremum, this testimony has come to stay o. I have been waiting to hear news like this. Pls my sister, how did you go about it? What actions did u take? Patiently waiting for your response.
suremum:
So today, I am filled with joy. After several months of battling with a 61mm by 44mm complex ovarian cyst, After almost a month that the gynae I met said d only solution for it is surgery, after tirelessly looking for natural solution on Dr. Google, today after a ultra sound, d so called complex cyst that has been giving me so much sleepless night is gone ( yes! It has disappeared and never coming back by the grace of God)After receiving d news, come see as I dey laugh for road ( dnt care if anyone think ayam mad) I am so happy and pray that each and every one of us going through one issue or d other will receive good news. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2016
| Personalized Prayer | As I persist in prayer, I overcome all demonic strongholds assigned to weaken my faith and cause me to live a double life; I escape all satanic traps and refuse to live a life of compromise in the name of Jesus.
Holy Ghost, help me to walk in humility and show me a token for good, so those who hate me may see it and be ashamed, because You, Lord have helped and comforted me in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen! #CommandingYourMorning Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2016
@momoftheyear16, I have been battling with the cyst since 2015. In May this year, I went for an ultrasound and my cyst has become large and I was constantly having sharp pain in my left ovary. I met a gynae at a General hospital who prescribed antibiotics for me levofloxacin 500mg ( once a day for 7days), Flagyl 400mg ( thrice a day) for 5 days and then paracetamol (thrice a day for 3days) I took them religiously) after that, I went back to the hospital and the doctor said if the cyst hasn't gone, that means my only option then is surgery as it was a large complex cystand advise I try get pregnant with the cyst. Surgery was just not an option for me and I never even thought of doing a scan after d antibiotics. I decided to go natural and stocked my fridge with fruits and vegetables as this as I have read can shrink cyst though might not be so effective for my kind of cyst ( complex) so since last week I started living my life like a vegetarian. Yesterday morning sometin told me to go for a scan so I can know d size of d cyst now and then monitor it from time to time to see if it will shrink. With so much fear in my heart, I waited for the sonographer to tell me it has increased ( which was my fear) lo and behold, he checked and checked and there was nothing ( as in notin) my ovaries are fine. The sonographer was surprised too and ask if I treated it and I told him I took antibiotics. In his opinion, the antibiotics was effective and must have been the reason d cyst is gone. I hope this help and u get solution to yours too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2016
@4realwoman, thanks for the Milk thistle u sent to me. I just received them at d comfort of my house.u are sooooo nice. U even added 2 diary and and a book. After opening d package I felt so loved. Nairaland Ttc is really a family on its own. May God bless u, may he grant all your heart desires. Thank u sooooo much.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twinmummy2: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2016
Dear Sisters, Please help me thank 4realwoman for sending
the clean point tampoo & guifei bao fohow to me free of charge.
She even put address book and note pad book for me.

My prayer to her is that she will get her Bfp and all her heart desires
this month in Jesus name. AMEN.

Thank you once more 4realwoman.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Dearest Fruitful Mommas in the house,

I'd like to implore you to kindly attend the ongoing 64th RCCG Annual Convention, ministering is Pst. E.A Adeboye and
other anointed men of God. The Venue is at the Redemption Camp, Lagos Ibadan Express Way from the 1st-7th August, 2016.
You can also stay connected via DSTV 349 or STARTIMES 464 and Youtube. The deliverance service will be on Thursday
while the Holy Ghost Service will be on Friday. You may also view from the comfort of your homes. The theme for this year
is "AMEN" which means "So Shall It Be". The Bible makes it clear to us that Jesus is The Amen in the book of Revelation 3:14
He also promised in Numbers 14:28 to do whatever you say to His hearing. Tune in every evening as from 7:30pm with your family
and friends. I pray The Amen Himself will answer all your prayers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunminow: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Dear mothers pls join me in thanking @ 4realwoman . I just received the vitex she sent to me including 2 diaries and a notepad. U guyz need to see d packaging I so much love it, sent thru UPS without a dime. Almighty God will grant u all your heart desires.

I really appreciate, thank u

Baby dust to you, me and everybody.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
@suremum, this is a great news. I was given almost the same medication but BC was included. I'm currently on AF but no iota of pain compared to previous months. Maybe I should just go ahead and do a scan. Meanwhile, where u particular on kind of fruits and veg?
suremum:
@momoftheyear16, I have been battling with the cyst since 2015. In May this year, I went for an ultrasound and my cyst has become large and I was constantly having sharp pain in my left ovary. I met a gynae at a General hospital who prescribed antibiotics for me levofloxacin 500mg ( once a day for 7days), Flagyl 400mg ( thrice a day) for 5 days and then paracetamol (thrice a day for 3days) I took them religiously) after that, I went back to the hospital and the doctor said if the cyst hasn't gone, that means my only option then is surgery as it was a large complex cystand advise I try get pregnant with the cyst. Surgery was just not an option for me and I never even thought of doing a scan after d antibiotics. I decided to go natural and stocked my fridge with fruits and vegetables as this as I have read can shrink cyst though might not be so effective for my kind of cyst ( complex) so since last week I started living my life like a vegetarian. Yesterday morning sometin told me to go for a scan so I can know d size of d cyst now and then monitor it from time to time to see if it will shrink. With so much fear in my heart, I waited for the sonographer to tell me it has increased ( which was my fear) lo and behold, he checked and checked and there was nothing ( as in notin) my ovaries are fine. The sonographer was surprised too and ask if I treated it and I told him I took antibiotics. In his opinion, the antibiotics was effective and must have been the reason d cyst is gone. I hope this help and u get solution to yours too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
4realwoman God bless you I know how Twinmummy2 and Suremum feel cos Enkaylala Just blessed me with so much too.

It started like a joke but she made good her words, you have left me flabbergasted grin grin grin grin

I beg house help me thank and appreciate Enkaylala ooo, I am seriously overwhelmed with this show of love, I really appreciate the gifts infact I don't know what to say, but I know as you have put a smile on my face and happiness in my heart so will God surprise you and bless you beyond what you ask for. You will never lack anything good, before you ask God will do and in no time grant you your heart desires, by the grace of God u will carry your Los in 2017.

God bless you my sister, not only are you pleasant but also kind.

This thread is full of wonderful people, everyone I have come across have been awesome and I know what hurts us today will in no time make us laugh.

Thank you Enkaylala and please thank your cousin for me too, she was very nice as well.

Ese pupo ma!!! Ehugs

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
@momoftheyear16, yes, u should go for another scan u never can say, ur story may be just like mine. As for fruits, I wasn't particular abt any, i take different types and most importantly take at least one Apple and orange a day. I also eat cocumber, cabbage and yes walnut ( I read it's good in eliminating cyst), ube ( pear) everyday. Infact I take anytin natural and totally stopped meat, milk and anytin with caffeine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
4realwoman:

Please i just sent mail to you this morning
kindly reply.

Chineke!!!!!!!!! @ 4realwoman shocked

I have never been so shocked and blown away in my life! you mean you did this for me?
A total stranger? You even sent me gifts along with the clean point and you couriered
it all for free? From Lagos to Abuja which would have cost you some good cash? I am
overwhelmed. I've never experienced such kindness o, may the Good Lord reward you greatly
May your pocket be richly replenished and may you never lack help in times of need. You will
always have reasons to rejoice. The Lord of Hosts will visit you in every way you ever desire.
Thank You, Thank You and thank You.

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
GoodKay:
pls who knows a good place i can do hsg in benin? Benin radiological is 22k. though d man is good but i think 22k is quite on d high side. any other ideas? somewhere they are also good but not that costly? Also is there anywhere i can get red rhapsberry leaf tea in benin? dey sell d capsule in jumia but i just felt d tea wud be better. ive not bought anything from jumia before so i dont know how prompt one gets stuff

U CAN try st catherines, , address is new lagos rd.
some1 posted their phone nos like 10 to 20 pgs back, can dig it out for u..if u cant find it. hsg there is 20k.
benin lacks good labs and ttc/fertility centers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolade005: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ma'am 4realwoman, you have a good heart and people like you deserve the best life has to offer. May Almighty God continue to bless you. You have put smiles on the face of these mothers and may God put smile on your face too. May all your wishes come true. God bless you, Ma'am.

Mothers, I am a man but I pray for you all. This month of August, bfp upon bfp and so shall it be. Amen.

24 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
@4realwoman and @Enkaylala and everyone that have given something to someone in this thread.May God bless you all and enrich your coast largely and give you that which your heart desires.
@Bolade005,daddy wa..how is awi mummy and princesses?Thank you for your prayers and we say a big amen.
@alwaystrue thank u for that nyc write up.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: sallygal(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.