Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5391342 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2016
Thank you Lord for breaking protocol in the lives of your children:
itissettled3 and Ayeyimaame, congratulations sisters! may your testimony be permanent in Jesus name.

I have cracked my brain on 10 things to do when i get my BFP i couldn't grab yet than to praise! praise and contiune praising God till i give birth and give them back to the service of God. God please make haste to make this 10 things come to manifestation in our lives to the glory of your name

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2016
@ FVine, thanks for sharing with us, however refer to Joseph and Benjamin
they were actually brothers but not twins. Joseph was older than Benjamin.

Genesis 35:17&18
17 And it came to pass, when she was in hard labour, that the midwife said unto her, Fear not; thou shalt have this son also.
18 And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Benoni: but his father called him Benjamin.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
Good day mothers,
I have an idea.
We will give updates about our ttc history, treatments and what we are doing differently. So that experienced and knowledgeable mamas can give their inputs, encourage and suggest other treatment options.
So I will start with my self.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
My ttc history, treatments and what I am doing differently.
Ok. I got married in 2011. I have a clockwork period. However, after some months of ttc, I ran some fertility tests like pelvic scan and hormonal assay I was ok.
Then, dh ran a sfa test, he had 12mill cells, with 20% motility. We didn't do anything about it, as in treatments. But as God would have it I conceived my son that same month.He is 4+ years now. That was part 1.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ithope2: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Good afternoon all. We have Apple cider vinegar(with the mother) and Organic blackstap molasses(Unsulphured) for sale. To order, please call/watsapp Segun Brown on 07033934416. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Part2
So, after 10 months of giving birth, I have been ttc.
I have worked with atleast 3 gynecologists, done hsg, tvs, hormonal assay, etc, I ovulate monthly, I have a clockwork period(25-28day cycle), I was diagnosed of having uter adhesions by severa of thr tests ran, until the last gynecologist after scans, said it was a reflective substance in my uterus and decided to do a hysteroscopy for a close up look.
during the hysteroscopy, the bone-like fragments in my uterus, which often was diagnosed as adhesions after scans, were removed.
However, dh's several sfa always showed 10-12 million cells with less than 20%motility, infact one of the tests had 8%.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ok. So dh has used tamoxifen, enhanz, addyzoa, wellman conception, manix and until recently fertilsan m. Out of ALL these drugs, dh did not finish any of them. Infact a 3 months supply of drug will still be remaining almost half, after 1 year. My dh is the worst drug-compliant man I know in the whole world. No matter the tactics I employ. He never finishes his drugs. Infact I often give out his unfinished drugs. tongue
His last sfa in march, the hosp said his s. cells has reduced to just 300k. And suggested another confirmatory sfa, which dh blatantly refused to do. And ivf as our last option. Dh refusef to this and said we will try on our own for sometime (guess he feels, if God can give him 1 with his sfa, He can still give him another) undecided
So, he has only taken about 18 sachets out of the 30 in the one month pack, that is after 3 months of starting the drugs. (Thats how bad it is )
Spiritual, I embarked on a 14 day fast last month, and I pray at midnight as often as I can manage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
fpeter:
@ FVine, thanks for sharing with us, however refer to Joseph and Benjamin
they were actually brothers but not twins. Joseph was older than Benjamin.

Genesis 35:17&18
17 And it came to pass, when she was in hard labour, that the midwife said unto her, Fear not; thou shalt have this son also.
18 And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Benoni: but his father called him Benjamin.
Thanks for pointing that typo error out. Of course Joseph the Dreamer is no twin of Benjamin grin I've amended my original post.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
So, What I am doing/resolved to do differently.
1. Stop bugging dh about taking his drugs( it had never worked)
2. Continue believing and trusting God for my miracle. While we start saving up for ivf.
3. Give out the remaining fertilsan m (powdered form) A 3 months supply, which I bought about 3 months ago and is remaining 2 packs and 12 sachets (that is 2 months and 12 days supply)
As dh has totally refused to continue taking them. Said he doesn't like the taste.
Giving out all my ttc drugs is one of my vows I promised to do when I get my bfp, but am willing to start now, as my own step of faith. ( as much as I need the money, I have reolved not to sell the fertilsan)
4) continue making the tigernut drink for dh and I, as often as I can, while encouraging him to tske vit c and vit e, we have in the house as much as I can convince him.
5) continue my routine drugs. Eg folic acid and omega ,3-6,9.

So, mamas, tell me what you think.

NB-: the fertilsan m give away is only to ph mamas, who am certain are struggling with Male Fertility Issues and can not at the moment afford it.
Pls, if you can afford it, dont request for it.
Ph mamas only.
Thank you and God bless you.
Fertility blessings y'all

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
@mamakendra dont give up God that did the First Miracle would it again. He is a Miracle worker.

Pls iam in interested in the Fertilsan m Iam in Port Harcourt. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumJedidiah(f): 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
@ mamakendra, I sent you a pm, pls let's talk
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
@ Mamakendra My Sis, Good plan you've got there. Make the Kunu Aya for him always since he takes that. Also incorporate Fruits and Veggies into his foods as much as he is willing to take. Thanks for the giveaway, may God bless you for this. I pray that the good Lord that surprised you the 1st time with your Son will also surprise you again with the daughter and as many children as your heart desires even before you save up for IVF, Amen.

I've also decided to start making plans for a loan for IVF next year and just pray it works, this would be as a last resort if I don't get my BFP this year. God's blessing either way is a blessing, whether through natural or ART.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
mamakendra, medically, I cant advise, but I think you are on the right track. There is no point forcing DH to take the drugs when he doesn't like. I feel for you though, that after all the effort to get the fertilsan it turn out that DH did not like it. If you don't mind, I can contact the company to find out if he can spice it up with juice or something else to enhance the taste. But if you really want to call off regarding the drugs, it is ok. You can relax and save up for IVF like you said, and enjoy your marriage while looking for natural ways to boost DH S. cells. Whichever route you choose, I wish you good success. May the good Lord who did it for you the first time answer your prayers and reward your efforts. Please don't abandon us your e family. Always come and share with us. God bless you for the goodwill to give out your drugs to help others.
Fertility blessings dearest.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
mumJedidiah:
@ mamakendra, I sent you a pm, pls let's talk
I have replied your pm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Fvine:
@ Mamakendra My Sis, Good plan you've got there. Make the Kunu Aya for him always since he takes that. Also incorporate Fruits and Veggies into his foods as much as he is willing to take. Thanks for the giveaway, may God bless you for this. I pray that the good Lord that surprised you the 1st time with your Son will also surprise you again with the daughter and as many children as your heart desires even before you save up for IVF, Amen.

I've also decided to start making plans for a loan for IVF next year and just pray it works, this would be as a last resort if I don't get my BFP this year. God's blessing either way is a blessing, whether through natural or ART.
Nne m, thank you. I will try to be doing the kunu aya drink more often. After work stress and the rest, tiredness no dey gree me.
Amen ooo, to your prayers. I would have started the ivf proceedings before now, but money matter no gree oo. My sister, dh can not wrap his mind round investing about 1.3m in a treatment that does not give a 100% guarantee (igbo man and money. You know na,?? grin)
But I am determined to go ahead with it, once I can save up for it.
Thanks for your support love.

mumredeemer:
mamakendra, medically, I cant advise, but I think you are on the right track. There is no point forcing DH to take the drugs when he doesn't like. I feel for you though, that after all the effort to get the fertilsan it turn out that DH did not like it. If you don't mind, I can contact the company to find out if he can spice it up with juice or something else to enhance the taste. But if you really want to call off regarding the drugs, it is ok. You can relax and save up for IVF like you said, and enjoy your marriage while looking for natural ways to boost DH S. cells. Whichever route you choose, I wish you good success. May the good Lord who did it for you the first time answer your prayers and reward your efforts. Please don't abandon us your e family. Always come and share with us. God bless you for the goodwill to give out your drugs to help others.
Fertility blessings dearest.

My darling mumredeemer. Hmmmm!! We started the hustle to get the fertilsan m together, see as my dh wan fall my hand for the matter. But am not bothered or distressed, rather, I feel it in my spirit that God wants me to bless someone who has mfi with it, and it will work for the person. Instead of staying on my shelf and spoil.
As per contacting the company, dont bother, I feel my help is not in drugs or treatments (cos I have tried them) its solely in God.
I am not depressed oo. I am just in a state of sit-down-dey-look faith in God.
Love you sis. Your support both off and on this thread means a lot

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
peacefulwealth:
@mamakendra dont give up God that did the First Miracle would it again. He is a Miracle worker.

Pls iam in interested in the Fertilsan m Iam in Port Harcourt. Thanks
Pls send me a pm, let's chat.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
My darling mumredeemer. Hmmmm!! We started the hustle to get the fertilsan m together, see as my dh wan fall my hand for the matter. But am not bothered or distressed, rather, I feel it in my spirit that God wants me to bless someone who has mfi with it, and it will work for the person. Instead of staying on my shelf and spoil.
As per contacting the company, dont bother, I feel my help is not in drugs or treatments (cos I have tried them) its solely in God.
I am not depressed oo. I am just in a state of sit-down-dey-look faith in God.
Love you sis. Your support both off and on this thread means a lot[/quote]

Amen to your prayers and faith my sis. You have said it all, I know it is not in drugs for "it is not of him that willeth but to whom the lord showed mercy". I just felt for you it is not easy, but I thank God for your positive approach. You noticed I have not been very active on the thread recently. My own DH is taking his drugs religiously but lost interest in kpekusing lol. So I just dey sit-down-dey-look too. "guess different stroke...." lol. I have decided not to bother. God will definitely answer us. I pray God will answer you even before you finish saving for the IVF. I am seriously thinking of calling off at the end of this year, plan and save for IVF too or rest.
Thanks for your love and support too. God bless you as you bless others too.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
@mamakendra i sent you a PM
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
congrats to the mamas that got thier bfp, it will be permanent in Jesus name,
itssettled, ur story is really touching...

meanwhile, i hv some not so good news.
did another hsg in image scan abuja[minimal pain], result was bilateral tubal blockage embarassed embarassed
aam really down today, praying for strength to continue embarassed.

dh has suggested i either take options below
1. guifei bao +serrapeptase combo,
2. herbal route for tubal unblocking
3. guifei bao + herbs, [hope this is safe?]
4. guifei bao +serrapeptase +herbs [ hope this is safe too]

has anyone tried options 3 or 4?...what do u advice?. dh says we shud go off tcc this cycle..and do an aggresive guifei bao treatment. using 3 or 4 sticks in the remaining 18days or so of this cycle, while a part of me says we shud still try this cycle, miracles do happen,
dh no gree, ttc for abt 4yrs now.
any mama knows any tested and trusted herbs person?...nothing fetish o. me i no dey.
pls help a sister out...need links to where i can buy serrapeptase in abuja...also pls state the price and the iu rating, trying to compare the price with amazon, saw 120,000 units veggie capsule for $25 there
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
mamakendra, it is well with you. I pray you receive your miracle before una gather the money finish so that you will use it to give birth abroad instead. grin

mommatriplets, please don't be sad. Believe the report of the Lord which says you're healed. God works in mysterious ways. I don't know much about those things you mentioned but i know sabi mamas will reply you. Since you've been trying for four years like me, what is one more month in waiting? In my opinion, follow your husband's advice and get yourself treated. Then try again. Above all, lift your head up and smile. It is well with you.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Waoh, Its been a while.

Big Congrats to AyeyiMaame and Itissettled3. Wish you both a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Powerful testimony @Itissettled3. It is settled indeed. May God perfect all that concerns you.

To every Mama here, we are next.
To God be the glory

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Congratulation to d mamas that got BFP.u ll carry to term in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 3:31am On Aug 12, 2016
hello mamakendra, thanks for the post. Pls how did u blend your tiger nuts? I have a blender and juice extractor. DH has low motility as well and varicocele. He finished a therapy 2months ago even though he didnt go by the instructions and has refused to repeat the SFA undecided. I really dont mind getting the Fertisan m if it will help his condition. I personally plan to resume TTC in October.
mamakendra:
So, What I am doing/resolved to do differently.
1. Stop bugging dh about taking his drugs( it had never worked)
2. Continue believing and trusting God for my miracle. While we start saving up for ivf.
3. Give out the remaining fertilsan m (powdered form) A 3 months supply, which I bought about 3 months ago and is remaining 2 packs and 12 sachets (that is 2 months and 12 days supply)
As dh has totally refused to continue taking them. Said he doesn't like the taste.
Giving out all my ttc drugs is one of my vows I promised to do when I get my bfp, but am willing to start now, as my own step of faith. ( as much as I need the money, I have reolved not to sell the fertilsan)
4) continue making the tigernut drink for dh and I, as often as I can, while encouraging him to tske vit c and vit e, we have in the house as much as I can convince him.
5) continue my routine drugs. Eg folic acid and omega ,3-6,9.

So, mamas, tell me what you think.

NB-: the fertilsan m give away is only to ph mamas, who am certain are struggling with Male Fertility Issues and can not at the moment afford it.
Pls, if you can afford it, dont request for it.
Ph mamas only.
Thank you and God bless you.
Fertility blessings y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 3:42am On Aug 12, 2016
PH mamas o, abeg where can i find a health shop in portharcourt that sells these natural product...guifao bao, serrapeptase, castor oil and all these products talked about here?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 3:52am On Aug 12, 2016
Dear sis, @Towerofgrace, how's the castor oil therapy going. I just started mine...quite messy. The castor oil i found in most pharmacies are the same and it's oral. I kept looking for organic castor oil smiley but no hope, I hope it's the right one.
@Fvine, my e_doctor cheesy, I started mine mid cycle o. I hope it doesnt affect anything since I'm on BC & off TTC for now.

Towerofgrace:
@ momoftheyear16 Fvine has answered you all the best dear, i intend to use too in my next cycle. so we can compare notes just to know how effective it is.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 4:17am On Aug 12, 2016
Thanks everyone for the mentions. I appreciate you all and may God bless you plenty.

Fvine, it will end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:01am On Aug 12, 2016
momoftheyear16:
Dear sis, @Towerofgrace, how's the castor oil therapy going. I just started mine...quite messy. The castor oil i found in most pharmacies are the same and it's oral. I kept looking for organic castor oil smiley but no hope, I hope it's the right one.
@Fvine, my e_doctor cheesy, I started mine mid cycle o. I hope it doesnt affect anything since I'm on BC & off TTC for now.

grin @ e-doctor. No it wouldn't but don't use the Castor Oil when you're bleeding (AF)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:04am On Aug 12, 2016
Itissettled3:
Thanks everyone for the mentions. I appreciate you all and may God bless you plenty.

Fvine, it will end in praise.
Thanks. Make e do abeg before I kolo on top the matter.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 6:09am On Aug 12, 2016
Another new yr praise God . this is my testimony

In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song;
this Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
when fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All in All,
here in the love of Christ I stand

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 6:30am On Aug 12, 2016
All the glory must be to the Lord (unto the Lord)
For he is worthy of our praise (worthy of our praises),
No man on earth should give glory to himself,
All the glory must be to the Lord.

"I WILL BE A PHENOMENAL MOTHER, I WILL PRODUCE A HEALTHY BABIES, MY BODY IS LINING UP TO DIVINE ORDER IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, AMEN

Pls mamas, don't let us loss hope, let us look and hold on to our Jesus d author and finisher of our faith. It shall end in praise. Amen

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 6:49am On Aug 12, 2016
Good morning, mamas. I hope we had a good night rest. Please i need assistance. Af came on Tuesday evening and the pain was something else. I expected it because the sugary things i took last month is enough to open a sugar factory. So i decided to try the garlic, ginger tea. OMG! After taking it, it was as if the pain decided to come with its family. I resorted to taking good ol' and trusted felvin. Unfortunately, good ol' felvin has dried up the blood. Just little coming out now. Please i need suggestions on how to make it flow. Should i continue the ginger garlic tea? Any other thing? Read mama fvine talking about pineapple. Please answer me if you have an answer. Make the thing flow o. Nothing must hinder ovulation this month. I regret taking the felvin but the pain was already dragging me to the world beyond. TIA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 7:57am On Aug 12, 2016
@phelgmatic sorry abt the pain.........pele. Don't know much about AF pain cause I never experience it before. But I know felvin is a pain reliever. Just ask the sabi mommas am sure they would explain better. Don't worry it wld end in praise.

Baby dust to us all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.