Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392636 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ok dear.
Towerofgrace:
I

It may be your system, i don't think u are doing anything wrong, don't forget I also started with fruit diet so maybe that aided mine. Just thinking of it I also did my abdominal massages 2ce a day (morning and night) so maybe this also made a difference
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
THANK you mamas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
OK I already sent my congrats in advance in my last post to all ttc so I am not surprised with all d Bfp announcement. This is just d beginning. Many more to come. Once again a big congrats . God has been overturning medical verdicts and doing d unbelievable and unexplainable since time immemorial. Awaiting many more Bfp announcements.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
TemitopeAlways:

You helped to Google what could be the problem, which is a step to solution and I do appreciate it, Ma.
Oh I see. Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
mommatriplets:
I'd say to leave this cycle and try to clear the supposed blockage. You can combine all. If you decide to add herbs, I think there's one Chinese tea Yinu Ca Soa(speling) or sth like that. People combine it with serrapeptase or wobenzym. They said to try for at least 3 months.

@ Ladivva and GoodKay congrats and happy bumping.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 2:05am On Aug 14, 2016
@ladivva congratulations God that did this Miracle will perfect it. May you carry to term in Jesus Name Amen.

Father Lord we thank you for this great Miracle BFP's this month.

Baby dust to all... More BFP's in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:15am On Aug 14, 2016
LaDivva:

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! Thanks sis, but please what's H and H?
Congratulations dear.Wishing u a h(happy)&h(healthy) bumping.
Thank you Jesus for the back to back testimonies,i guess @mama sugah wud get double of birthday blessings in April 2017.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 5:54am On Aug 14, 2016
Towerofgrace:

Thanks darling kiss, we have to do everything to make kpekusing enticing and interesting, abi what do you think?
Na so grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lovelymom29(f): 6:42am On Aug 14, 2016
helloftis:
thanks for sharing these list.

Mama helloftis I use lens search my name but I never see. Abeg update wit me & I promise to b a gud girl. Thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lovelymom29(f): 6:57am On Aug 14, 2016
@ Mama Fvine thank you 4 answering all our bugging questions. May bless & reward u wit quadruplets.
@Towerofgrace no worry I don withdraw d title. Me & u na learners 4 legendsmother side
@LaDivva congrats dearie. Wish u a healthy & happy 9 months. U will carry to term & God will preserve & keep u & ur lo.

Happy Sunday beautiful & strong mothers. Hv a wonderful day in the presence of God

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2016
GoodKay:
Fruitful mothers join me in thanking God as i share with u d 3rd bfp dis month. wen i really thought i was out, hope and faith visited me and so i waited patiently. around dis same time last year i had a miscarriage n evacuation. been trying since then. God is faithful.

On WIDD,
i used longrich sanitary pad during my period, then d pantyliner for 5 days afterwards.

braggs acv with d mother cd 6-14

castor oil therapy cd 6-14. (days 13&14 i didnt used d hot water just massaged d oil for like 2-3mins in a circular motion).

and most imortantly, what i know got me this bfp. my confessions. even while using/doing d above, i will always speak fruitfulness to my uterus cancelling any form of infertility. then the 20k i had kept aside for my hsg, i sowed in church for a project and of course i spoke my bfp to d seed. wen i told DH wat i wanted to do, he said: but what about ur health, i told him my seed will take care of that. then he said ur faith will work for u. that was all i needed. My sisters God is not sleeping. And he will definately answer each and every one of u i promise u.

waoh! Congrats, i wish u 9 months stress free bumping IJN, safe delivery dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2016
GoodKay:
I speak fruitfulness to the womb of every woman here. i declare that God in his infinite mercies will bless every woman here with children. We will all carry our children's children. In the lives of every woman here, I cancel bareness, I cancel blocked tubes, I cancel scar tissues, I cancel adhesions, I cancel fibroids, I cancel ovarian cysts, I cancel blighted ovum, I cancel miscarriages, I cancel blood clots, I cancel ovarian cancer, I cancel low progesterone and I cancel every other problems that links to infertility in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS. May the grace of Almighty God shine upon our lives causing us to always have testimonies in our lips and songs of praise in our mouth. May we never give up hope and always increase our faith in God. It will always end in praise. Thats my prayer for u all. God bless us all. Amen.
amen!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2016
LaDivva:
Hello house, please help me thank God coz I've gotten my BFP . I didn't go for the HSG again neither did I induce ovulation.
What I did differently this month?
More prayers, more praises, thanksgiving, and faith in God. I believed that God that created me can replace any damaged part of my organs with a new one. No sign of ovulation as usual, I got worried. I stopped punishing DH by DTD every other day and we did it everyday and prayed afterwards. I got my BFP (though faint) before I even missed my period!
Who said God is not faithful? Who said God doesn't answer prayers? My God is alive oooo
Please help me thank God o, DH is so excited.

cc Towerofgrace, 4realwoman, Talltosyne, Sugah.
congrats, i wish u safe delivery
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2016
Congratulations to all mamas that got their BFP, i wish u well. Dadsonval is next to announce her BFP this month in Jesus Christ name amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2016
I thank you Father for for all the BFPs in the house, thank u Father that more are still coming this month of August ( which i Dadsonval must be there), thank you Father being the source of my fruitfulness. I thank you Jesus because I know that you have the power to open the womb of the barren. Thank you Jesus. .You are worthy to be praised O Lord. You are worthy to receive all honour and adoration.There is none like you O Lord; all power belongs to you ( Matthew 28:19). Thank you Jesus for being my Lord and saviour, amen!

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:57am On Aug 14, 2016
My name is not there oh

helloftis:
thanks for
sharing these list.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2016
Thank you so much...God bless you, am clear now.

momoftheyear16:
Just like the video Towerofgrace sent to me, I do the massage after I'm done with the hot pack.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by princessKF(f): 8:51am On Aug 14, 2016
Father God,
I thank you that children are a blessing from the Lord. I stand before
You today and declare YOU are faithful. I will enjoy the blessing of children for you have given me your promises.
Your word declares in Psalm 127:3 that the fruit of the womb is a reward and Psalm 128:3 also promises that I will have children that flourish like young olive plants in my home. I declare the blessing of
Prov. 31 over myself and my womb, that the day will come when my
husband and my children will rise up and call me blessed.
I declare according to Your promise in Exodus 23:26 that because I
love you and serve You and worship You, O God, You will bless my provision; you will take sickness away from me and I will NOT suffer miscarriage or be barren. I will fulfill the number of my days, in Jesus name. Father, I remind You of Your promise in Malachi chapter 3. I tithe and am a giver, Lord, and because of that, You have promised to rebuke the devourer for my sake. You promised that the devourer would not
destroy the fruit of my ground and You said my vine would not fail to bear fruit in the field (vs. 11) so I thank You for fruitfulness to come forth from my womb and that the devourer is rebuked in Jesus name.
Lord, You also said in Job 22:28 that I would declare a thing and it would be established for me so that light would shine on my ways. I
make this declaration now and ask You to establish this for me.
I declare the decree that I will not miscarry according to Your promise
in Exodus 23:26.
I declare that my body is now and will continue to produce abundant
levels of all hormones necessary to maintain a normal, healthy birth. I declare my progesterone levels are increasing exponentially daily and will continue to do so throughout my pregnancy.
I declare that I will bring forth a healthy child out of my womb. I call for my children to come forth out of heaven and into my womb. I speak life into my uterus. I break the power of every negative word over my
body, my family, my future, and children yet to come. I declare I will not experience placenta previa, leaking of amniotic fluid, premature miscarriage, pre-eclampsia, abnormal bleeding or any other
complications. I declare that you have an appointed time for childbirth and I will not give birth before that appointed time. I declare that the placenta will adhere normally and be of correct size and in the right
position to support a healthy pregnancy. I declare the fetus will implant in the right place and be securely attached to the uterine wall. I declare that all cells will divide normally and each cell will produce healing and perfect soundness as it forms new life inside of me. I will not experience ectopic pregnancy, congenital defects, inherited disease or other abnormalities. If it is not allowed in heaven, I do not receive it.
There is no disease in heaven, Father. I resist those things and declare all possible inherited generational curses broken now in Jesus name.
Father, please forgive anyone in our family line that may have neglected to ask Your forgiveness for their sins. Forgive, I pray, sins of broken covenants, broken trust, idolatry, rebellion and any ungodly covenants that may have been made. Let them be broken now in Jesus name. Please forgive any inherited generational iniquitous sin and let
the blood of Jesus be applied to those sins. I declare that I am a new creation in Christ and there is life in the blood. I thank You, Lord
Jesus, that Your DNA flows through me to make me whole and complete in every way. I thank You for your Holy Spirit that is full of
life, strength and power. Let the perfect soundness and wholeness that is in Your Spirit flow through me and release healing throughout my body. I declare no curse will pass through the blood of Christ. I submit
to Your Lordship in my life and I resist the power of evil. I refuse it and declare it will not come near me. Father, I ask for a double portion of restoration. I thank You Father for continuing to show me how to pray
specifically as I believe for a healthy pregnancy. In Jesus name, Amen.
#Prayerforhealthypregnancy, #Healyourwomb, #Prayerforchildren,
#Prayeragainstmiscarriage

Happy sunday beautiful mamas.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stina4u(f): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2016
God is still in the biz of sharing babies, I kn He will do it,yes He will do it.let us all just Trust and hold on Him.I kn it will not be long.happy Sunday fruitful mothers!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2016
@FruitfulRay and Lovelymom29 updating list coming soon.

@all, Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2016
@Goodkay and @Ladivva A big congrts to you. I pray that you carry to term IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2016
God has a way of making all things work together for our good. Even though we can’t see all the amazing things He’s doing for us behind the scenes, we can rest assure our God is busy at work on our behalf!

Genesis 50:20 says “You meant evil against me, but God meant it for good”. This assure us that no matter how bad our situation may seem, No matter how tight of a hold we may think the enemy has on us, No matter how deep we have fallen, God is able to reach down and raise us to Victory!

Today, I challenge you to trust God wholeheartedly. Step out on Faith and expect God’s goodness to follow you today!

Lord, No matter how bad things get, we know You are able to turn it around. You would never bring us this far, to leave us. In Jesusname,Amen ............. theprayingwoman.com

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
AyeyiMaame:
@Goodkay and @Ladivva A big congrts to you. I pray that you carry to term IJN

Amen, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Congratulations to Itissettled, Ayeyimaame, Goodly nd Lavivvda. You will carry to term in Jesus name.
Ma koja mi olugbala, remember me oh Lord.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Congratulations to Itissettled, Ayeyimaame, Goodly nd Ladivva. You will carry to term in Jesus name.
Ma koja mi olugbala, remember me oh Lord.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
Dadsonval:

congrats, i wish u safe delivery
Thanks dear, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Goodkay I mean

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lovelymom29:
@ Mama Fvine thank you 4 answering all our bugging questions. May bless & reward u wit quadruplets.
@Towerofgrace no worry I don withdraw d title. Me & u na learners 4 legendsmother side
@LaDivva congrats dearie. Wish u a healthy & happy 9 months. U will carry to term & God will preserve & keep u & ur lo.

Happy Sunday beautiful & strong mothers. Hv a wonderful day in the presence of God
Amen, thanks sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
pweetymii:

Congratulations dear.Wishing u a h(happy)&h(healthy) bumping.
Thank you Jesus for the back to back testimonies,i guess @mama sugah wud get double of birthday blessings in April 2017.

Thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
peacefulwealth:
@ladivva congratulations God that did this Miracle will perfect it. May you carry to term in Jesus Name Amen.

Father Lord we thank you for this great Miracle BFP's this month.

Baby dust to all... More BFP's in Jesus Name Amen.

Amen, thanks dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
miraclebaby:
I'd say to leave this cycle and try to clear the supposed blockage. You can combine all. If you decide to add herbs, I think there's one Chinese tea Yinu Ca Soa(speling) or sth like that. People combine it with serrapeptase or wobenzym. They said to try for at least 3 months.

@ Ladivva and GoodKay congrats and happy bumping.

Thankssssssss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.