Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392196 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Towerofgrace:
Good morning mamas

please i want to look for trobu tongue

Mumredeemer! Mumredeemer!!! Mumredeemer!!!! Mumredeemer!!!!!

Just wanted to tell u good mauring grin grin

nobody shud vex for me o, inshort vex na triplet and twins u go use am born

Towerofgrace, u have a way of making me smile, I like the fun you throw in here to make us ease off ttc. I just heard my mention, my heart started racing, I was like e don happen o" and I know it will soon happen and you will be calling on us like this to come and celebrate with you IJN.
As for the awuf matter, I like am o. Just like Fvine said, awuf from this thread no fit run my belle. I go chop the quadruplet, I promise I will not complain, trust me. God bless you my sis.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
4realwoman, our able "chaplain" God bless you for the prayer list and your prayers. I pray that God will reward you abundantly for your labour of love and good heart. thanks sis. Happy new week.

@ chijiuche, Congratulations! I wish you a H&H bumping. You will carry to term and deliver safely. May God provide all that you need to make the journey a happy one IJN. amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
God you re faithful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Congrats chijiuche , God don't pick your call , h&h nine months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
momoftheyear16, HWA. may joy fill your home as you celebrate today, may God grant all your heart desires and may your next celebration be with your LOs.

@bibeetee, HBD. May your near year be filled with abundant blessing and BFP., that which you desire in your hear, may the good Lord grant you.

kingsmama, you are welcome, may your stay be short and fruitful. Please just relax sabi mamas will soon attend to your questions. Baby dust.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
mumredeemer:

Towerofgrace, u have a way of making me smile, I like the fun you throw in here to make us ease off ttc. I just heard my mention, my heart started racing, I was like e don happen o" and I know it will soon happen and you will be calling on us like this to come and celebrate with you IJN.
As for the awuf matter, I like am o. Just like Fvine said, awuf from this thread no fit run my belle. I go chop the quadruplet, I promise I will not complain, trust me. God bless you my sis.

Amen!!! my sister, God will embarrass you with a mighty bfp soon.

Mission accomplished grin grin, when you people wee be doing disapperaing act nko

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
Towerofgrace:

Amen!!! my sister, God will embarrass you with a mighty bfp soon.

Mission accomplished grin grin, when you people wee be doing disapperaing act nko

Real mission accomplished lol. You sabi find trouble. But then, no more disappearing. I promise. Thanks sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
momoftheyear16:
My dear, I knew the economic situation in our country has really toughened when I ate big bone in my gala. Me and my teeth was shocked. shocked grin wink

Ewooooo! shocked Bone inside gala. But you sef, they didn't say is boneless gala na. What do u ezpet ***laughing in egba***

HWA anniversary boo, God will surprise you pleasantly, please wear that lingerie jare and rock DH seriously, infact give him some one of a kind twer*king b4 real deal let him go gaga and scream your name. lipsrsealed

PG 25, let me import Cherrymum1 aka iya lami and Giddyperson for more coaching. * she no send me work, aproko like me*

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
I can sight senior mama cherrymum1 checking on us and I know she is also praying for us. Thank for your love and support ma, I know your love for us is real. My regards to your family.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenpea: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
mumihaja:

@greenpea, thanks for the info, when you say they sent out people to go and learn how to do acupunture, do you mean like a training on the act of acupuncture? for people who wish to start their own acupuncture service centre?
No Nordica simply sent its staff to learn Accupuncture from abroad
It's nice to see an orthodox practitioner embrace alternative medicine
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Congrats Chijiuche, God be praised. Safe delivery to you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Walks in and picks mic,
clears throat and start announcing in a "winners member voice"
announcer:From Bfp to Bfp
maamas:That's what is happening
announcer:From Gtc to Preggy maama
maamas:That's my new name
Drops mic and steps down.
Congratulations @chijiuche,wishing you a h&h 9 months.
we thank God for the back to back bfp's.
@momoftheyear2016,na chicken gala u buy na..kikikikikiki

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Congratulation @chijiuche May ur joy be full in jesus name. Happy bumping darling.

God is forever faithful,another BFP in this month of August.
Our testimony is just round the corner.
Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
@mumredeemer, thanks ma and wish you same.

@Towerofgrace, no worry for the village wey I come from multiple no dey disturb @all grin

@pweetymii, Uwc ma and how are u doing 2day?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
WOOOW!!!!!! Glory be to God for all the BFPs...CONGRATULATIONS to all the BFP Mamas.

Thank You Lord for Your Mercies...we cried unto You and You have heard us out of heaven.
Father we give You every praise and adoration, we thank you as a group of TTC people.
we thank You as grateful individuals, Father we love You with all our hearts. We adore You Lord!
we thank You for many more BFPs to come and we thank You because none of us on this thread
shall be barren...we are fruitful in every area of our lives and long before 2016 is over we shall all
record massive positive results on this journey. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Giddyperson: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Towerofgrace:

PG 25, let me import Cherrymum1 aka iya lami and Giddyperson for more coaching. * she no send me work, aproko like me*

Jesus Christ, when did my name enter the list of spoilt people embarassed embarassed shocked

Congrats to all my new teamies from this thread, looking forward to many more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Laffff o...
cheesy
grin cheesy grin grin smiley:DNo be small chicken gala
pweetymii:

@momoftheyear2016,na chicken gala u buy na..kikikikikiki
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
momoftheyear16:
Thank you so much @mamakendra for the product. All round blessings on you and yours.
Lemme prepare my most sexy anniversary lingerie for DH so he can begin asap.

Thanks again.

My dear, fire dey go. Nothing do you.
You are welcome dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mumredeemer eyaff cash us o. My sister, I dey here dey skabash for us all o.
I love all of Una tori torun. Asweru Gad!
Fvine, as u dey para this morning I just coil go boil my hot water to baff. Plixxx my sister no fex for me o. Lemme flip brezz and ynash for u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
Father Lord pls sama @Towerofgrace with just triplet boys (first missionary journey) and twin girls (second missionary journey) so that she can leave an innocent small geh like me alone o. Me that ayam just a learner.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Omo this back to back BFPs. I don grab my copy sha o. Hmmmmm...... So all this innocenti face mamas have been kpekusing.....hmmmmm.....so u people dey kolombi Dh. Come and tell us d styles you've been doing o.
Make I dey here dey imagine Fvine, mamakendra, pweetymii, loisemm and towerofgrace ringtone tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chijiuche: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
Child260:
Congratulation @chijiuche May ur joy be full in jesus name. Happy bumping darling.

God is forever faithful,another BFP in this month of August.
Our testimony is just round the corner.
Baby dust to us all.

Thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chijiuche: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
favouredestiny:
Congrats Chijiuche, God be praised. Safe delivery to you.

Amen dear...more hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chijiuche: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
mumredeemer:
4realwoman, our able "chaplain" God bless you for the prayer list and your prayers. I pray that God will reward you abundantly for your labour of love and good heart. thanks sis. Happy new week.

@ chijiuche, Congratulations! I wish you a H&H bumping. You will carry to term and deliver safely. May God provide all that you need to make the journey a happy one IJN. amen.

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Congratulations to u Chijiuche
God be with u and keep you as u begin this journery
Happy 9 month bumping.

To all Mamas, we are next. Enter into the your bumping season, Amen

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
mamakendra:

I have sent you more than 3 mails.Tried contacting you several times. In fact I got a bit angry.
Pls check your email again. I had to consider another mama.
Sorry about that.

Sorry dont be angry i ve checked my email no email frm you. I get notification whnever i have an email.
Atleast you wld ve mentioned me and tell me you sent me pm.

Thanks for your kind gesture for considering another mama
Sorry for the inconvinences.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
@chijiuche congratulations on your BFP. Happy and stress free 9months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thank You Lord for the many BfPs You have beeping samaring us with on this thread. We knw that no one will be left behind Lord. I grab my own copy with both arms n legs too. grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hmmm.. Ehen... i hear say mamas don dey baff with bfp here. Ewo! 3 bfps , just saturday here when i start to enjoy phcn 24hrs power supply naim una don almost finish d baffing water. Oya make una give me the bucket of water make i serve mysef.

Mamas congrates on your bfps, h&h 9months to you all.

@towerofgrace i heard vexing you is a fertile medicine, abeg vex dey go o... No bustop for ur vexing again o.
Something tells me you are announcing soon, congrates in advance.

@pweetymii, you know say na dis kind awoof i dey like, so sweet. Infact na me go cheat mama zaynie this time, dat her lacasera and gala na two for the price of one i go give her. How are you doing sis.

Mama i missed you all. e-hugs

baby dust.....

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pls house where can I carry out Hormonal profile(( hope I got the spelling right) around Ikeja or Agege ? at a cheaper rate. The place I went today is charging 15,000 .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
God is indeed great, thank God I joined this group, and in this month of restoration, I bless you Lord.

Congrats @chijiuche may God keep you and yours, a smooth 9 months journey in Jesus name.

I prophesy more BFP to us all, we will all get our good news in Jesus name. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
peacefulwealth:

Sorry dont be angry i ve checked my email no email frm you. I get notification whnever i have an email.
Atleast you wld ve mentioned me and tell me you sent me pm.

Thanks for your kind gesture for considering another mama
Sorry for the inconvinences.

My dear. I have tried resending the mails, if you dont get it, then something is not right.
Pls don't be angry, I didn't give it to you. What God is set to do in your life will marvel the world. Watch out for your bfp. Its well

(1) (2) (3) ... (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Funkey20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.