Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388476 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mama fvine pls can I take braggs Acv thru the cycle and hope it doesn't have effect on ovulation. I want to work a bit on my weight.
Cc sugah
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
kingsmama:
Again, Congrats to all preggy mamas, and to we expectant mamas, we shall all experience our turning point.

I want to encourage us all not to be too anxious and not to give up on God. His timing is the best and be rest assured, he won't give up on U!

As we all continue in this journey, pls let's take note of what we eat during different phases of our cycle.

What to Eat:

Menstruation phase: beans, fish, leafy green, vegetables and seeds, bell peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, kiwi, citrus and onions. Eat food rich in iron to replenish blood e.g Ugu juice
Supp should include iron and VitC.
Let's stay clear of cold foods sugary and spicy foods

Follicular phase: broccoli, kale, cabbage and cauliflower, olive oil, avocado, nuts and seeds with leafy greens, beans, potato, yam, green veg, legumes,eggs, fish, chicken, brown rice, water melon, cucumber and banana
Supp: VitE, CoQ10, Royal jelly

Ovulation: Take zinc for cell division and progesterone production. VitC for high quality in the follicle after egg is released. Omega 3 to promote blood flow to the uterus and to support opening of follicle to release egg.
Eat leafy greens, whole grains, eggs, legumes, meat, fish, baby carrot, green veg, sprouts and wheatgrass, spinach, garlic, olive oil, strawberries, dark chocolate and take lots of water
Do not eat acidic food like coffee, alcohol, processed foods which makes cervical mucous hostile to sperm.
Supp: zinc, VitB6, EFA-omega3

Luteal phase: Take nutrients that encourage cell growth which are yellow and orange color foods e.g. sweet potatoes, carrots, pineapple, warm foods like soups and stews.
DO NOT EAT: cold or raw food e.g ice cream and frozen yogurt.
Supp: Take Beta-carotene

Baby dust!

Forget all this gist,girls wey dey sleep around dey carry belle did dey follow any eating pattern,the lady in my ofix that is pregnant didn't follow any eating pattern or is it the mad woman on the streets that eats from dirts that also get pregnant after men sleeps with them,
Babe forget all this one,just eat well as the food hungry U,children will come cause is God that gives,na Him get the power.
If na by eating well I can count on some persons to be pregnant by now,
So my Dear is just God!!!

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
kingsmama:

Mama fvine, thanks for your input, been silently waiting for this. You are too much kiss

This is actually for my DH, diet and treatment for SC issue and high prolactin. From your observation and suggestions, I will reduce the vitC to 500mg. Is vitB6 also essential for male fertility?
No it's not.Vit B6 is great for females though. I wasn't clear on whether it was all for you DH or for you as well. Thank God. It's all him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
haryourlar:
Mama fvine pls can I take braggs Acv thru the cycle and hope it doesn't have effect on ovulation. I want to work a bit on my weight.
Cc sugah
Yes please. It makes the body alkaline which is very optimal for Fertility. Take it moderately though. Too much of everything including the good things is bad. I wish you success on your weight loss and healthy weight and lifestyle journey.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsmama: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
Janix2:

Forget all this gist,girls wey dey sleep around dey carry belle did dey follow any eating pattern,the lady in my ofix that is pregnant didn't follow any eating pattern or is it the mad woman on the streets that eats from dirts that also get pregnant after men sleeps with them,
Babe forget all this one,just eat well as the food hungry U,children will come cause is God that gives,na Him get the power.

Mama Janix2, lols, I beg to disagree. if your theory holds water, then we would have been all pregnant by now.

The fact remains that what we eat affects our fertility. Pls google on the experiments, hypothesis and results deducted so far.

We are different individuals and our bodies react differently to what we take. But most of us only discovered this when we battle infertility and other diseases.

I used to think like you too and I wasted time thinking what will be will be but after I took charge of what I can control - which is my diet, I have seen tremendous improvement in my fertility journey and that of DH. Most pple that got their bfp can testify to this as well.

So, instead of wasting time and doing same thing that does not produce result, why not give it a try and see?
Ultimately, there's nothing man can do without God, but let us use the power he's given us to control what we can while we can.

Fertility dust to us all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fvine:

Yes please. It makes the body alkaline which is very optimal for Fertility. Take it moderately though. Too much of everything including the good things is bad. I wish you success on your weight loss and healthy weight and lifestyle journey.
Thanks mama God bless you. I really appreciate ur input always.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Janix2:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Janix2:

I agree with you that it's all God but I disagree with you on the other points. It's also God who has given us the knowledge of this things for our own good. The problem is only when we trust in our own knowledge and understanding and feel we can do it alone or make it work without God.

I don't agree with your analogy. Some women have conceived by going out of their way to apply these patterns as you call it, some have had to go the extra mile to do some form of ART (IUI or IVF) and we're successful. Some MAY not be mothers today if not for the application of this knowledge. However it's all God because some do IVF severally in the best hospitals with the best Drs yet no success while others do it once in a regular Fertility Centre and get preggo first trial.

The mad woman on the street like you said eats rubbish and doesn't get ill or die like the 'normal' woman. Would you because of that eat rubbish because she didn't and didn't fall ill? Even when she falls ill, she doesn't go to the hospital but yet she recovers, would you because of that not get Medical treatment when you're ill? Some women have lost their lives during or after childbirth majorly because of this although nothing happens without God's knowledge I must acknowledge. But perhaps if they had heeded their Drs advice with God's mercy they might have survived. I wish I had more time to write out the epistle that have come up in my mind reading your post but I don't so I'll just stop here.

Don't get me wrong , I get where you're coming from. I acknowledge and believe that without God our knowledge is nothing. But we must be conscious and cautious not to perish because of lack of knowledge. Even the Bible acknowledges that "people perish because of lack of knowledge"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Deogratia:
Good day my dear fruitful sisters,
my shout out goes you wonderful mamas, @fvine. May God bless everyone of us and grant all our heart desires. pls i need to be welcomed.
Baby dust to us.
You're welcome to this Wonderful family. May your status here change very shortly from TTC/ATC to Preggy, Amen. You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fvine:

I agree with you that it's all God but I disagree with you on the other points. It's also God who has given us the knowledge of this things for our own good. The problem is only when we trust in our own knowledge and understanding and feel we can do it alone or make it work without God.

I don't agree with your analogy. Some women have conceived by going out of their way to apply these patterns as you call it, some have had to go the extra mile to do some form of ART (IUI or IVF) and we're successful. Some MAY not be mothers today if not for the application of this knowledge. However it's all God because some do IVF severally in the best hospitals with the best Drs yet no success while others do it once in a regular Fertility Centre and get preggo first trial.

The mad woman on the street like you said eats rubbish and doesn't get ill or die like the 'normal' woman. Would you because of that eat rubbish because she didn't and didn't fall ill? Even when she falls ill, she doesn't go to the hospital but yet she recovers, would you because of that not get Medical treatment when you're ill? Some women have lost their lives during or after childbirth majorly because of this although nothing happens without God's knowledge I must acknowledge. But perhaps if they had heeded their Drs advice with God's mercy they might have survived. I wish I had more time to write out the epistle that have come up in my mind reading your post but I don't so I'll just stop here.

Don't get me wrong , I get where you're coming from. I acknowledge and believe that without God our knowledge is nothing. But we must be conscious and cautious not to perish because of lack of knowledge. Even the Bible acknowledges that "people perish because of lack of knowledge"

I concor babes,u guys are right,is true,knowledge is key,just that I had done all those stuffs in the past and I knw get results,so I just got fed up and started eatinG as I like,i hope to get on track soon,and moreover I became soo lean den cause am not on the fat side,i come dey eat any how to gain weight
#Covers face#

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bigmom: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fvine:
@ bigmom it's Baking Soad (Bicarbonate of Soda) found in stores that sell baking ingredients. The method is to wash your hands very well, disinfect of you can sef to avoid infection. Dry hands, wet the tip of one finger, deep into baking soda and insert into the veejay. Make sure not to go too high as to touch the cervix, if you touch the cervix with it, you'll feel a burning sensation but it doesn't cause any harm.

Attached is a pic of a popular Baking Soad thanks dear brand here in Lagos. Any brand works. Just make sure it's soda and not Baking Powder.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=Janix2 post=48567496]

So my Dear is just God!!![/quote.
@Janix2,, those ones r not ttc o. yesterday i saw a news and pic online. i could not sleep. someone threw identical twin boys with placenta into the canal. i wept i was like, this is me, mumredemer n my ttc sister in d attached. yet another person carry to termms endure labour pains n dump in d canal.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
My fellow beautiful mothers please help me out. I went for my HSG test today, it was not really painful but really discomforting, the test result will be out tomorrow as I went there from work and was hurrying home.

Well, I got home, put a little tissue in my vajayjy and after eating and ready to shower (like two hours later) I noticed a blood like lump on the tissue.

Has anyone ever experienced or seen this kind of thing, not just spotting oh. Abi is this what has been blocking my conception, just hope is not a part of me that they cut.

Different things running through my mind, sisters please assist...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:12am On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=mumredeemer post=48574631][/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahah mumredeemer the picture u sent got me cracking cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 7:17am On Aug 18, 2016
It's normal to see blood after HSG. I think it's also normal to see small clots. During my time, I had same experience(no pain, just discomforting even without drugs) but spotted for 2days. So my dear, relax, don't panic. The blood may have clotted within before it came out. All's well with ur uterus&tubes.
FruitfulRay:
My fellow beautiful mothers please help me out. I went for my HSG test today, it was not really painful but really discomforting, the test result will be out tomorrow as I went there from work and was hurrying home.

Well, I got home, put a little tissue in my vajayjy and after eating and ready to shower (like two hours later) I noticed a blood like lump on the tissue.

Has anyone ever experienced or seen this kind of thing, not just spotting oh. Abi is this what has been blocking my conception, just hope is not a part of me that they cut.

Different things running through my mind, sisters please assist...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2016
momoftheyear16:
It's normal to see blood after HSG. I think it's also normal to see small clots. During my time, I had same experience(no pain, just discomforting even without drugs) but spotted for 2days. So my dear, relax, don't panic. The blood may have clotted within before it came out. All's well with ur uterus&tubes.

Thanks so much @monoftheyear16 All is well with you too and God bless you.

Good morning everyone, God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2016
Good morning, mamas. I trust we had a good night rest. Some days ago, i heard a noise underneath my rug. When i went to check, i saw a small rat running away. I lifted one side of the rug and saw four baby rats abi mice. One was dead. They were so cute that i felt bad throwing them away but i can't have rats running around my house when they grow up. I felt for their mother though. I thought to myself, if rat, small one at that fit born, na me no go born? Na we no go born? Lubbish! The devil is a fucking liar!

God is still God!

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 9:03am On Aug 18, 2016
phelgmatic:
Good morning, mamas. I trust we had a good night rest. Some days ago, i heard a noise underneath my rug. When i went to check, i saw a small rat running away. I lifted one side of the rug and saw four baby rats abi mice. One was dead. They were so cute that i felt bad throwing them away but i can't have rats running around my house when they grow up. I felt for their mother though. I thought to myself, if rat, small one at that fit born, na me no go born? Na we no go born? Lubbish! The devil is a fucking liar!

God is still God!

Lollest ,you funny , my belle wan tear

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2016
Congrats to all the mamas that have gotten their BFP may you carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name.

@all new mamas you're welcome to our midst may your stay be short and fruitful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2016
prettmum:
Who has the final say? God
Ebube Eligwe has upgrad my status with this....I'm just got my BFP
cc
liftedhands
pwettimii,
pweetbaby
adorablewife
blessed diva
miracle baby
tower of grace
cherrymum
lalabu
loismm
please all the fruitful mamas here ,God the tear wiper has dried my tears..

My sista I'm so so so happy to hear this good news, got back to cal last night and just logged in after our chat to congratulate you officially. My dear shame to ttc, choi while you were planning to go back and try herbal, God showed up, I never see this kind God before eeh, wonder wonder wonder wonder! This time you must carry to full term, and deliver exactly like the bible-described hebrew women no complications in Jesus matchless name, Amen, it is done, settled!
To every other mama that God picked up their call, healthy and stress - free bumping.
To all of us still about to collect our rewards from God, may our answers appear speedily in Jesus name, Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2016
Good morning mamas. something just came into my mind. I want to share some funny pictures and video that only ttc mamas can relate to. Please it is just to make us laugh, encourage and strengthen us. If you can relate to any of the pictures and if it inspire you just click like.

No. 1 - That moment your doctor tells you that your hormones are whacked and handed you some test to run and you are faced with reality and this fear that the journey is not going to be as you presumed. Your are like?

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2016
No. 2- The journey have now began, you are two days late after treatment and follicle tracking and you are at work and so eager to test. You sneak to the rest room and test, negative.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2016
Loisemm:
Yes Our Lord. We really appreciate You for these blast of back to back bfps! Lord You are so good and faithful. You are worthy of all our praise. Lord we ask that You help all our preggy sisters carry safely to term. We also thank You for more bfps in advance. This Aug we will still record many more bfps by your special grace!
Pls let no mama currently on this thread be left behind this year 2016. We all shall get our bfps this year. Amen
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:14am On Aug 18, 2016
No. 3 After the test you run to the thread and rant, and mamas reach out and comfort you. The second picture is after mamas have comforted you and give you tissue to dry your tears.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2016
No. 4 Baba God just pick your call. U tested and saw faint second red line, and you are not too sure

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2016
No. 5 The next day when you now see the two red lines, very bold.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2016
My Father my Lord, wipe away my monthly tears and make me a mother, don't put me into shame Lord! let people call me mummy meta come 2017! Cos U have said Lord, that whatever things I ask for in prayer, believing I will receive (Matthew 21: 22). And like Hannah, Lord, I know I can declare that for this child I prayed and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of him (1st Samuel 1: 27). I thank You Lord, because like Rachel myself and mamas here will say with joy that God has taken away our reproaches this month, thank U Lord! Thnk U Jesus, Amen

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2016
No. 6. TTC mamas when you break the news and WIDD.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2016
No. 7. You and me, after sharing WIDD on the thread

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2016
No. 8. DH when you break the news of your bfp

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2016
No. 9. DH in the days to follow and as the journey progresses

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2016
No. 10. You when morning sickness start

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.