Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,146 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392392 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ithope2: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
For fibroid/cyst use apple cider vinegar and blackstrap molasses. You can check previous threads on that or alternative to conceive thread. You can also Google search this two products. To order for apple cider and blackstrap molasses call/watsapp Segun Brown on 07033934416. Baby dust to us all.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
Redeemed:
@ Godschampion, i learnt sonoHSG is less painful than dyeHSG. I did dyeHSG at union diagnostic centre in ikorodu, Lagos last year but discovered a lab in same ikorodu called Richcare where sonoHSG can be done. It all depends on which one you want. As at last year, dyeHSG was 11k while sonoHSG was 16k.

Sis, please what's the contact of this richcare lab?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
@Ayasunday, the lab is on the major road (Lagos Road) just drop at Total filling station (Benson bustop), walk back a little and you will see the lab. It's a two storey building close to Guaranty Trust Bank.

@all, happy Sunday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fimi: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
good afternoon,please is it possible for a lady to get pregnant 2 days to her period and still menstruates?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
i want to say a big thank you to #goodwill participants, i really appreciate your quick response towards the goodwill donations for our sister, May God bless us richly and also answer us speedily when we call on Him IJN! Amen!!

food for thought.....don't spend time studying how big your Goliath is else your faith will fail you rather spend time studying how big God Almighty is, the Children of Israel went out daily to hear Goliath speak and their faith was crippled, David never bothered listening to his boast instead he boasted in God's ability, he recounted testimony's of the past and established that if God could do it in the past He will do it again, God is the same yesterday today and forever...He cannot change and with Him all things are possible....lets ignore how big our problems are, lets ignore ignore how impossible our cases may seem, lets ignore how bad the economy is, lets ignore how strong witches and wizards are, lets ignore how potent generational curses may be, lets ignore how many times our faith has failed us, ignore all the monthly disappointments and focus on the fact that Jesus took all these pain and sorrows with him when he went to the cross.......what you might be facing now may look like reality but the ultimate reality is in the finished work of the cross where Jesus conquered it all lets live in that reality.....tell yourself daily that Jesus has won the battle for you and has given you victory that your babies have been given and when those words become real to you your babies will show forth....that is the assignment i've given myself from now.

God bless you all and have a fruitful week ahead

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
A happy and blessed new week to us all.
Pls,this is to invite us all to the Monthly Special Holy Ghost Service @the Redemption camp.September's edition is a special one for awaiting mothers and this year theme is"no more fruitless efforts".
God is set to break protocols for our sake.Come believing and indeed all will be well.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by subzidi: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
ayashow:
Thank you all my wonderful sisters....

Mumihaja, ur post brought shivers down my spine.thank you so much for the help.
I swear I rily nid it.

All my lovely sisters that contacted me.im so grateful for this show of love.for all the mercy u have upon me,may God shower u all with double mercies.

All my sisters here that have commented.infact ur posts has rily touched my heart.thank u all so much

I don't know if I can post my account no here becos of privacy reasons.but ill send it through dm to whoever wants to help me.

Hi Sis, pls cheer up! God's time is always the best! When you have prayed and prayed it seems nothing has happened then try PRAISE. Remember Sarah conceived Isaac in a happy state the reason the translation of Isaac is laughter! The nature of God can never change! We cannot guilt him with tears, emotions or prayer of anxiety! Challenge him by his words! Confess the scriptures regarding conception daily! Remember God honors his word more than anything!
On the issue of finance, are you looking for a job? Do you have a skill and no finance or strategy to launch out? If you can reach out to me on chinedudotpavinaatgmaildotcom we can talk. I would like see a way I can help out. Please cheer up! You have a greater purpose in life! There's no competition in life! A living dog is better than a dead lion! So long as you have life in you you will bear children. Pls reach me at your earliest convy.
Stay blessed

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
@gracechinwe, please go through my posts and u will find the answer to the question. I already posted it. Take care ma'm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 5:29am On Aug 29, 2016
fimi:
good afternoon,please is it possible for a lady to get pregnant 2 days to her period and still menstruates?

I have always wondered about this,is it possible to be pregnant and still get regular periods. I hear stories,but i find it hard to believe.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2016
@ ALL Goodevening MAMas, pls just to let you know that I have been posting but my message is not appearing .pls help becos I am losing out...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 6:40am On Aug 29, 2016
@pweetymmi ,thanks for the warm welcome,... @All please I wanted to know if I can take Antibiotics Protocol with Metformin.my analysis shows infection and PCOS...Thank
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2016
@pweetymmi ,thanks for the warm welcome,... @All please I wanted to know if I can take Antibiotics Protocol with Metformin.my analysis shows infection and PCOS...Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2016
#goodwill#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2016
Where's everybody
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
Where's everybody

hmnnnnn, busy with baby making things...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
wholesomegrace:

hmnnnnn, busy with baby making things...... grin grin grin

Lol , I guess as much ,
even me self ,
dh ti take over.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
#goodwill

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emmatoby(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
pweetymii:
A happy and blessed new week to us all.
Pls,this is to invite us all to the Monthly Special Holy Ghost Service @the Redemption camp.September's edition is a special one for awaiting mothers and this year theme is"no more fruitless efforts".
God is set to break protocols for our sake.Come believing and indeed all will be well.

September Holy Ghost Service of RCCG is Here!

Are you planning to attend this September Holy Ghost Service 2016 @ RCCG CAMP and you're worried about where to stay? We've got good news for you.

Homaj wants you to have a wonderful time in the presence of God by providing a convenient place for you to lodge at a cheaper price. Feel free to contact us for more info on 09058566868 or email: homajng@gmail.com

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
#Goodwill# @ ayashow, God will put a smile on your face when you least expect it. Yes our God is great like that!

@ mumuhaja, for starting this good will in a sister's life, goodness will never depart from your life in Jesus name Amen.

@all mamas that responded may God speedily respond to all your petitions in Jesus name Amen.

Fertility blessings on all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
#goodwill

@mamaihaja may God richly bless u for this.... Long time

@Ayashow Jehova is closer than u can imagine.

@all God bless uuuu

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Good day Sis.

Please my offer for RCCG September HolyGhost service still stands.

If you want to join me from Surulere axis kindly PM me. Please even if you have pmed me before please do it again please. Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rhukkie: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Darlynn(f): 12:40am On Aug 30, 2016
Hi dear, you can access the link by goggling " ivf nairaland" thats how i found it.

[quote author=Glurssymum post=48836078][/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Body, CONCEIVE! Be pregnant. Cooperate with God's plan: perfect ovulation, release of perfect eggs from the ovaries, through the fallopian tubes, penetrated and impregnated, fertilized by healthy sperm. Good solid attachment to uterine wall and nourished and protected for 8 months unharmed and unhindered. Grow to a perfect babies - spirit, soul and body in Jesus name, amen!!!!!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2016
Itissettled3:
Good day Sis.

If you want to join me from Surulere axis kindly PM me. Please even if you have pmed me before please do it again please. Thanks a lot.

.......rebroadcasting.

For those who are going, check the IVF/IUI thread. One of our sisters offered free accommodation for that day. God bless you good people
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2016
Dadsonval:
Body, CONCEIVE! Be pregnant. Cooperate with God's plan: perfect ovulation, release of perfect eggs from the ovaries, through the fallopian tubes, penetrated and impregnated, fertilized by healthy sperm. Good solid attachment to uterine wall and nourished and protected for 8 months unharmed and unhindered. Grow to a perfect babies - spirit, soul and body in Jesus name, amen!!!!!!!

Amen o!!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2016
Where are my people who are planning to attend Friday's Holy Ghost Service?
Remember we should fast and pray, we should go there believing that it is done.
After that day we must watch our words, we should start calling forth our LOs
May God honour our faiths and give us great testimonies from the service.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bidemibunmi: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2016
Good morning ALL Fruitful Mamas, For those that will be going to the Camp. Can we all meet in one place maybe very close to the Altar after the service and pray together holding hands because God is there where two or more are gather in one accord.

Itissettled3:
Good day Sis.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2016
I think this is a great idea.2013 I went with some ladies and we all held hands and prayed at the camp. One of us got her bfp. 2014; same happened and many got theirs. 2015, same again and one of us who was diagnosed with damaged tubes, low AMH and advised to use donor eggs got pregnant naturally.

I believe in corporate prayers cos the bible says where 2 or 3 are gathered he is there.

I know every year I wondered why my miracle wasn't forth coming. I am a regular camp person. Every HolyGhost service I dey there. MIL once asked me that where is the result of all the camp I have been going to but what kept me going was a quote I heard one day "That thing which you believe in, hold on to it well and follow it".

Since Christ was my only hope and my everything, I decided to follow him bumper to bumper. God is not a partial God, he that gave others their testimonies can also give me and all of us in Jesus name, Amen.

Shallom!

bidemibunmi:
Good morning ALL Fruitful Mamas, For those that will be going to the Camp. Can we all meet in one place maybe very close to the Altar after the service and pray together holding hands because God is there where two or more are gathered in one accord.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2016
bidemibunmi:
Good morning ALL Fruitful Mamas, For those that will be going to the Camp. Can we all meet in one place maybe very close to the Altar after the service and pray together holding hands because God is there where two or more are gathered in one accord.

Let's get our numbers so we can communicate.

@Itissettled3, babes i am almost stalking you now cos what you were diagnosed with is exactly what my Drs gave me too
I've been using you as a point of contact to my tubes and divine healing. I PMd you already, I have to meet with you in the camp
So you can pray for me Biko, I need to tap into the Grace that worked for you dear sis. Please check your mail.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marty001: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
iomoge2:

If u got positive pt today why do scan today...

From the day u get a positive, give urself 4-8weeks be4 u do scan.... nothing can be seen at 4 weeks

. But 4 weeks after positive, the sac or baby can be seen. By 6 weeks after pt u will see what u want to see n might even see the heart beat too.
Please be patient n dont worry.....

Thanks for the advice iomoge2, it lightened my spirits but did you read the scan result I typed out?
Congratulations and happy bumping.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Funkey20 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.