Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388077 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
cleanshield? pls do read about the experiences of people who have used it on ivf thread before deciding.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RolaRayo: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
[quote author=fruit-full]

@roleayo i used softcup for two circles. you can call this lady. dont know if she will have o.08024560337 cryso much going on right now. but i know i will come back to testify.

[/quote

@fruitfull,thanks a lot!I really appreciate this!Just spoke to her now and she said she'll deliver 2mao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
@fruitful,
Amen. You are more than a conqueror.

@Udoka, it is well with you and may the Lord perfect His will in your life.

@MamaT1, be still and know that the Lord is God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 3:54am On Dec 06, 2012
hello mothers of many nations, how is every body doing?, i have not posted in a while but i have been reading through all the post.@carmrymail congrats with new baby may the Lord keep you and your baby.
@udoka the lord is your strength.we miss you , we all praying for you. please do come and update us.
one thing i am confidant of is that God is still in the business of answering prayers, i know i will have my BFP this year in Jesus name.
wishing all of us truck load of BFPs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2012
For all the love and congratulatory messages I say a BIG thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
Thnx Ipio for dis info, will check it out. One luv
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hi all, Am Sooooooooooooooooooooooo Glad to Announce that God has done it oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See Eyes poping oooo! Some don dey dance Azonto, Etigi, Alanta etc. Don't mind me na ma testimony I dey Practise grin grin grin @AlwaysBaby, I dey see ur handiwork for da oda side *SMH* U too find trouble like me grin grin grin. The words U spoke to me this morning is a PURE confirmation of wat d Lord has been saying to me. U are Lifted!!! @All, 2days ago, I woke up by Midnight & read d posts here. I became PROVOKED. I began to calmly Pray to my Maker. I said Daddy wat is going on? Let's talk. I reminded Baba of Matt. 7 V. 7-11. I Started Hailing Him!!! I called Him Wonderful Names. I finally said Speak to me Lord & show me how to Overcome. I went to bed. Lo & Behold I dreamt & saw myself walking along a road and a lady walked past me. I turned & saw dat she was d evil friend I had before I got married. I used to av terrible dreams of her. I even confronted her sometime ago! See innocence as she said 'who come dey use ma face na' Mtchew! In the dream I turned back & looked at her. She was posing. I asked her wat I did to her to deserved this & to even tink that I also asked her abt it & she denied it. She then said to me 'I for tell U before' I really got Angry and held her waist and I screamed 'In the Mighty Name of Jesus, I Transfer this Barreness to U. She just bent ova and was almost melting wen I woke up. The Wickedness of Man!!! This weekend we will be returning every evil arrow of barreness back to sender! Any unfriendly friend around us and wolf in sheep's clothing must carry their evil load. There's a Parable that says that 'If person wen steal ur thing follow U dey find am U no go eva see d tin' Anyone that pretends to be a friend & is the one after U. Ha!!! My Father! My Father!! By Your Out-stretched Arm Smite them wit madness!!! Micah 7 V. 6-8. Get Ready, this Weekend is Operation Return to Sender. BACKFIRE BY FIRE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Mamatriplets, God has done it for you. The Etigi wey i for dance is not wasted let me practice against that day when u will be fully loaded with His goodness
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
All i want for xmas is my BFP!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
Wattttt, MamaTriplet, kai, when I saw the first two lines of your post, I stoped and shouted praise God, all for me to read the third line and saw you were only practicing, my goodness, don't worry, you are there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
@MAMA T, MAY GOD REWARD YOU WITH THE MUCH AWAITED BFP IN JESUS NAME,YOU HAVE REALLY BEEN A VERY BIG SOURCE OF ENCOURAGEMENT .THE PRAYER WARRIOR SIDE OF YOU NA FIRE BRANDED; YOUR SENSES OF HUMOR IS INCREDIBLE PLEASE KEEP IT UP.
IN THE YEAR 2013 WE ARE SO GOING TO WEAR OUR DANCING SHOES AND OUR "FRIENDENEMIES" WOULD NOT HAVE CHOICE BUT KNOCK THEMSELVES TO WALL
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
angry
@Mama T, if you see as my head swell swell well and my eyes wide wide wide shocked, remain for my mouth to open to scream like craze person then I read your other lines. Chei! grin grin grin you ehn! Because of what you try to do today, God go give you double.
In Shiloh program today, I heard a woman had 3 sets of twins boys and girls in quick succession (boy girl each pregnancy) after years of pillar to post.
Now that you don dey flex, dey prove God, just begin to count am o cos now na two sets of triplets be that. This one wey you do so no be false alarm o, na faith alarm you ring so for every faith alarm you ring na one set. The wen! you go hear ehn TA!

Wetin you mean say I too find trouble like you? You dey call me bird be that o, eeehn abi no be dem talk say <Birds of a feather, flock together>, I no be bird abeg. I just dey rise up with wings as an eagle because I dey wait on the Lord, as I run I no dey weary and as I walk I no dey faint o.

Your victory is permanent, the egyptians you saw today, you shall see them no more.
Abeg no dey scarce for here.

@Pink, you will get your iron clad pregnancy as you so desire. Pls practice dance for your own because the Lord has turned your mourning into dancing.
Infact add pregnancy laughter join as a merry heart doeth good like medicine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2012
@Mama3,your victory shall be permanent and what God has done for you shall manufest before the end of this month IJN.
As you have been a source of encouragement and spiritual upliftment for us all, the Lord will make your joy full, all your efforts and prayers shall not be in vain IJMN.

AF showed up yesterday in the morning,
I had a dream last nite that maggots were in my pad coming out with my period. was so scared and wondered why my period would be filled with maggots. thereafter an oldman appeared and gave me Agbo to drink, i drank the agbo in the dream and he assured me that the agbo would cure me.
i woke up and started praying.

my spirit is down and am confused, dont know what the dream means, pls i need someone to help me out. O su mi.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2012
@Alwaystrue, I am sorry I haven't read your mail, have been off duty, will resume today, my phone has only one mail configured.
God as of old will visit you in Shiloh.

Let's all try and be a partaker of our church programs, I know most churches organise year end programs, here are the ones I know of, Shiloh @ Ota is on going, Holy Ghost Congress is starting from 10 to 15th of this month, the theme is signs and wonders, there shall be signs and wonders, you will be use by God to do it,and definately you will experoence it before giving others, come believing, you will receive, @ k/m 46, lagos ibadan express way, redemptipn camp.

Deeper life retreat is starting I think on 22 to 26, I will find out more and repost.

Pls make yourself available, I know God will send some children to earth this december, you and I will not be found wanting of one in Jesus name.

@Flakeey, that is a victorious dream ooo, have you heard of a testimony where a woman whose mil gave bread to eat and her menses seized after eating bread, she did all medicaly possible, visited churches, hmmmm, until one day she heard of a program, she prayerfully prepared for it, on the very day the program start, she slept and dreamt the doctors operated her and remove the rope the was used to tie her womb and ofcourse the bread, she woke up seeing blood on her bed, her menses started and that month she got her bfp.

Mix your dream with faith,you bfp is here. Try and attend a program and pray along, you won't be found wanting of bfp.

@udoka, how far? I know you are resting and praising.

It shall be well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2012
@Flakeey,
Ask God for the specific revelation that the dream may mean. Also tell Him to show you were to study in His word to know what to do. Do not be tired. His thoughts towards are of peace.

@Omonikiba, AMEN! I am not physically on the grounds o but there in spirit and the use of technology. smiley
So anywhere in the world, we can partake.
If you have 3G or wireless enabled Ipad, Iphone, Android and Blackberry you can listen to their online radio channel on the link:
http://173.193.205.96:9093/;listen.mp3

Choose open. Fix in your earphones and be blessed. Programs start 7am and 7pm for about 4hrs each.

Faith comes by hearing God's word so it is necessary.

Thanks for the info on Redeem and Deeper Life. Do you have web links because work, traffic and location may not allow many of us to be able to attend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
thanks Omonikiba and alwaystrue, God bless you.

will definitely attend Holy Ghost congress.

Y'all have a wonderful weekend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sasimalia(f): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hey ladies,

I have never been too frequent on here although I posted a few times. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was still a teenager. I got married about 1 year and half ago now and we have been TTC. I have always had irregular, long cycles and I as well as my Dr even doubted that I ovulated on my own. I started Clomid in May, got my first normal cycle, ovulated, conceived and miscarried end of June. I posted about it here. These past few months have been difficult but I slowly stopped being obsessed with conceiving because at one point that is all I was thinking, dreaming, talking, reading about and it is emotionally so draining.
I did a 2nd round of Clomid, ovulated again, conceived and miscarried but this time did not even try to go to the hospital. For anybody who lives in the US, health care is really really expensive if you dont have a good employer sponsored insurance (which sucks so much money out of you every month). The bill we got from the hospital was much and after the insurance covered some of it we were still left with over $1500 so I stayed home and prayed.

I had one round of Clomid left but I have been reading alot about natural and herbal remedies, with all these synthetic medications which increase the chance of miscarriage and which we dnt even know exactly the effects in the very long term. I decided to go natural, had a change of attitude, left everything is God's hands, stopped asking and started praising. I stopped taking my temperature and stopped using ovulation kits. I ordered Fertilaid (which main ingredient, Chaste berry extract/vitex is an herb which helps restore hormonal balance) and started taking it with prenatals.

My sisters and aunties, I am pregnant, again, and I know this one will stick. I could not believe it! This is the only cycle in which i did not see any signs of ovulation, no EWCM, nothing. My husband and I had very infrequent intercourse. I started Fertilaid Nov 17, on cycle day 28, started feeling tender breasts and slight cramping about a week after that (thought the Fertilaid is helping regulate my cycles and finally my periods are almost here). On cycle 38, still no periods, no signs of ovulation and of course I know I couldn't be pregnant having intercourse once about every 10 days or so. But I just told myself to just test, and there was a very faint line. But it was a cheap test so I thought it was wrong, waited the next day and tested. Tested the day after that, I was sooo anxious!! I have tested everyday and the line has gotten darker and darker and I decided to stop testing yesterday and believe that my baby is here, and here to stay. I have secretly picked her name and pray for her.

I do not know when I conceived so have no idea how far along I am, but it is very early so it shouldn't matter that much. God is the perfect physician, I'm letting him handle it all. I was anxious to see a doctor asap but I decided to calm down and wait early January so go to the doctor. I'm feeling great about this pregnancy, I am no more anxious, and after 2 miscarriages I am confident that this baby is my first born child.
However, I am continuing with Fertilaid (reduced the dosage), added 100mg B complex (b6 and b12 vitamin) as well as baby aspiring (81mg), and I also rub natural progesterone cream on my belly or my thighs twice a day. Those are natural alternatives that I have read help prevent miscarriage and support pregnancy (until the placenta takes over around 12 weeks).

I know many of you have had much more challenges in your TTC journey but God is more than faithful and will not give what you cannot handle. He loves you more than you love yourself and wants to see you happy and content. His will and his plans for your life are perfect and He seeks to always let things happen for you when it is the right time, and the right place, with the right people around you, considering all sorts of circumstances and situations which you might not know about.

Thank you for displaying so much strength and faith. We are blessing beyond measure and barrenness does not belong amongst us, not in the presence of the One who can give life to dead bones.

I love you ladies!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
@sasi_malia, first of all a very big congrats to u. Hve no fear for dis one is here to stay. I would say stop Fertilaid at once as it clearly says on d bottle to stop once BFP is confirmed. Find urself a very gud prenatal vitamin and dats all u need in dis pregnancy cos it's in Gods hands now.
Ur story is very similar to mine, 2 miscarriages and now finally pregnant. Am very happen for u, as u hve opend dis month let more BFPs pour in.

I think u shuld see a Dr so as to hve ur levels checked but dnt b scared, I jst cal it doing d human part while God wil do his part. Cos if u had hormonal imbalance u might want to check ur progesterone level. U sed u were diagnosed wit PCOS, whr u taking metformin b4 u conceived? If yes pls continue taking it but if no I guess u dnt need it anyway.

Gud luck to u, and keep us posted on ur first scan whenever u decide to go see a Dr.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
@sasi...congrats once again..I would have to say HW is right....pls see a doctor to check urself out to be sure atleast that you are using the right amount of progesterone. Also hope you are taking your folic acids daily.

@mamatriplets.....congrats o!!!!!! I join others in practising how to scream at the top of my voice when you give us the good news in a few weeks time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
@sasi,I celebrate with you girl!!! God who gave you a child has hidden this child in his secret place IJN....congrats once again n may the Lord of Lords, King of Kings, Ancient of days visits befor e end of dis year IJN wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 6:36am On Dec 08, 2012
@sasi...congrats. Ur joy must b full. D God dt started dis miiracle wi perfect it. I tapped into ur miracle. God of shiloh wi visit all ttc families in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 7:44am On Dec 08, 2012
Congrats Sasi. Your Miracle shall be permanent. Pls just as HW advices stop the Fertilaid Immediately.
@all sure evryone is doing great. The God of Signs and wonders is still in the business of doing good, he is too faithful to fail. So my word for you today is " Be still and know that He is God".
Have a fruitful weekend.
Luv y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2012
Congrats Sasi, you have opened the month with this great anouncement. May the Lord keep your baby and see you through this wonderful experience. As HW said, you ought to stop using the Fertilaid due to the action of the herbs on the hormones. I pray for divine wisdom from above like that which was given to Manoah's wife to aid you.

@MSTIA,
Thanks for that word. How is your baby doing? Divine strength o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2012
thank you Lord for a sucesful 2012 shiloh. we are returning to 2013 shiloh with our miracle babies to testify of your goodness. wishing all ttc families bfp this month in Jesus name...amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
@ Sasi_Malia big congrats to you, pls take care of yourself and be sure you're doing the right things.
@ Udoka where are you, hope all is well praying for you.
@ Mama triplet where you hide come and share your testimony cos I know my God is working in your favour
@ Always true was at Shiloh too, it was such a refreshing time, My Bishop declared that no one will enter 2013 barren I keyed into that for everyone here as many names I could rem I called in my prayers I believe God of the 11th hr is still around the corner, my dear sisters before the year runs out its not too late to take your own kids and enter the new year, no one can do it best for you, You must pray and claim what is yours, as we pray and fast I know God will crown our efforts with a BFP.
Compliments of the season everyone and baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
Am here oooo! I thank everyone for all the good wishes. BIG AMEN to all your Prayers for Me. @Echala, don't worry very soon U go hear ma testimony. Its LOADING. My sabi sabi peeps abeg make una helep me ooo! At 8dpo I start having dull cramps & twinges. It comes on and off. Whenever I do anything stressful I cramp, wen I sit or lie down it stops. For example weneva I wake up in da morning & start my routine I cramp. That's how I'll cramp from dull to severe till AF. My doctor say its pms. My last hormone profile results says that my progesterone was low. Could this be the cause. My doctors says no need to supplement progesterone until am pregnant. The Idea is that if d egg quality is good its corpus luteum will produce enoff progesterone. Me I nor dey for ma yam no done ooo! Do I need to supplement cyclogest from 2dpo? How much is cyclogest 200mg. Oya oooo!!! Champs, Hebrewoman and Pretttymomma et al. @Udoka, whateva U are going tru Baba says he's aware & he will see U tru. Looking unto Jesus the Author & the Finisher of Your Faith!!! @Alwaysbaby, U can send me the email. Tonight is Prayer Night PREPARE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mamatriplets the one i took was 400mg, and a pack is 4,500. I think u shld hold on until u test + and that means u shld start testing as early as from 10dpo ,except of course u have a history of early miscarriages then u can start using from 2dpo , dats my take anyways

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2012
@mamatriplets. While we await the response of the medical gurus please stop anything that is putting preesure on ur lower tummy.
Any panties that have elastic and doesn't come up to the navel, set aside.Me I didn't wear panties for the week leading to my bfp. That can be chalked down to some of the mumu 2ww behaviours I know but as God will have it, it paid off
Also don't do any strenous routines o!! We no need to watch weight using exercise during 2ww.
Please run from bding for now.
Don't wear tight clothes that press on ur womb area.
Me I started walking gingerly quite early incase of implantation...pls take it easy on urself hon.
FX for you for this to be it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
Good day blessed mothers of our generation.I can see that everybody is doing well. Just wanna say a big thank you for being there for each other n to congratulate our new preggy mommas in the house. @all,pls I ll like your contributions on this. I decided to change my hospital since I'm not comfortable with the former. Immediately he ordered a scan n found nothing wrong.ovaries are normal.Douglas occupies and a non gravida uterus measuring 57 by 38 mm. Again I was asked to do HSG which I found very painful n everything by the grace of God came out normal. Hubbys fluid count appeared ok.now my question is this,can I start taking fertilaid on my own.if yes where can I get one in lagos. Thank u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
@Chi16, Amen. Thanks for the prayer. For whatever shame anyone of us have experienced because of our dogged belief in God, may the good Lord give us double reward.

@Echala, long time o. Where you bin dey na? That is nice o. May you descend with joy and peace like Hannah did from Shiloh n conceive your Samuel this season.

@Mamatriplets one, you don hear able mid-wife Prettymomma advice. Abeg na jeje thins for now o. Because this one wey u don faith alarm say you don carry, it gast to be permanent o.

@skimpychick, saying hello o. Let the pharmacists in the house respond o though the little I know on fertilaid is that it supplements treatment of irregular periods, hormonal imbalance diagnosis and it is also a pre-conception supplement.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
@skimpychick call this NO 08026780510 JUDE..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
@alwaystrue n waistbead thank you so so much.would call him right away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.