Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5387564 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2013
Happy new year everyone...2013 iyanu ma sele ijn!!! @ mama triplet ur triplet re coming soon... And as per d woman dat treats infertility pls be very careful and ask a lot of questions, ve found myself in such situations...in actual fact humans don't give babies God does! But d one thing I can say positively abt it is dat if u belive that u ll have ur bfp with her help then do it. It is well ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2013
ST IVES FERTILITY HOSPITAL IS NOW ON THE ISLAND, PLEASE VISIT US AT 6, MAITAMA SULE STREET, IKOYI, LAGOS NIGERIA

TELEPHONE: 08101688093, 08089138631, 07045958989

EMAIL: INFO@STIVESNG.COM

PLEASE BE REST ASSURED THAT OUR PRICES ARE VERY AFFORDABLE.
THANK YOU.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2013
Anytime Chi16 anytime, that's why we are all here. All these will soon turn into a testimony by His grace.
MamaT, hmmmm long throat dey catch me for this ur woman o, but i don decide to leave every thing for the great physician.
Am convinced and i know that before March you go hama another belle a sticky one this time, no worry the Lord is on the throne
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2013
@mamaT, Kindly furnish us with the woman's contact. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2013
@Mamatriplets,
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn.
My dear, please be careful. Even doctors cannot confidently tell a patient that within a month or even three months belle thins will happen o. The only surety is God and that is why I am wary of the approach you mentioned.
Everything you stated she uses <though you did not expantiate on what makes up the native medicine> appear OK at face value but if she is not a doctor why use clomid?
The fact you are also negotiating price before treatment is another thing o. Let your confidence remain in God sha.

@Adedoyinsola, Amin o, In Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honeyfave: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
MAmatriplets
Sorry to hear that,God will give u a sticky one in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
Happy new year everyone!! It is our year of Double Honour, God will give us double for the delays in Jesus name.

@MamaT, sorry for your loss, the God that did it before will do it again, the bible said we shall not cast our young nor be barren, that is our portion. About that woman, I think you should seek divine direction first.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
@mamat, only God gives children. And I know u to be a prayerful person, so please be careful with this. I personally will run away from anyone that makes such promises of 1 month or 3 months, because he or she is not God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
The bible verse below just had a new meaning to me:

Philipians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Sarah received strength from God to conceive seed <Heb.11:11> therefore we can conceive and carry our pregnancy by God's strength despite whatever medical battles or spiritual attacks we may be facing.

Please confess to yourself- I can do all things, I can conceive through Christ that strengthens me.
I can carry my pregnancy easily through Christ that strengthens me, I can deliver my babies easily through Christ that strengthens me.
You can also mention organs in you and your husband's body as well like my eggs are strengthened for conception, my husband's sperm is strengthened for conception and so on. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
@mamaT...i think uteh is right. pls seek divine direction first.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
Happy new year my sisters
mamaT, God has heard our cries, i am very confident that each and every one of us will have our Bfp. I got my Bfp today. Praise the lord.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
@kemidebbie....congrats. i wish u a sucesful 9months.i taped into ur miracle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olaniyio1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
@kemidebbie congrats the lord who have done this for you will do for others in Jesus mighty name.(Amen)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
@Kemidebbie,
Congrats on your bfp. This is a new year surprise. May your strength increase to carry it through.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 4:57am On Jan 08, 2013
@mamatriplets, it is well with u my sister...God never fails so ur stick bean is right here. Goodluck wit ur treatment, I dnt knw much abt such so dnt even hve anythng to say.

@kemidebbie congrats sis, thank God for his goodness and mercy. Wishing u a stress free pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2013
Ma people, ℓ̊ hail oooo! Thank Ɣ☺ΰ all for the Your contributions. Although the woman was trying to hurry me into starting her treatment immediately, ℓ̊ told her ℓ̊ will wait till month ending, at least that will give me enough time to pray and seek the face of Jehovah. How many ℓ̊ don jump enter like that? undecided angry . So easy does it. @Alwaysbaby, as ℓ̊ was confessing 'ℓ̊ can do all things thru Christ that Strengthens me' Ɣ☺ΰ ♍åkє̲ my hubby d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ look me like say 'is this woman ok' grin grin ,Cos ℓ̊ was staring at ma phone and talking. Tank Ɣ☺ΰ angry . @Chi, just to add a quick one for you. The well man conception ℓ̊ think does not have enoff selenium and zinc for Your hubby's case. Ɣ☺ΰ need to buy selenium and zinc only tablets. There is this Mason's product ℓ̊ use for ma DH. Ɣ☺ΰ can check it out first. @Kemidebbie, isn't our God faithful, congratulations to Ɣ☺ΰ!!! Better share wat Ɣ☺ΰ did differently fast before our sisters G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ start to trace Your house grin It will definitely G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ round!!! @Beetle, good to have Ɣ☺ΰ stop by, ℓ̊ Really Miss Ɣ☺ΰ. To those who have written themselves out saying it is only after this medical condition is sorted out before ℓ̊ can be pregnant, Baba is saying that he has a SURPRISE for YOU!!! You too shall TESTIFY!!! Amen, Amin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2013
@Mamatriplets,
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Chei, you are too funny.

I feel like giving you a bear hug. Do you know why? Because of what you said below. You put in a few words all I have been saying so far on this forum:
MamaTriplets: To those who have written themselves out saying it is only after this medical condition is sorted out before ℓ̊ can be pregnant, Baba is saying that he has a SURPRISE for YOU!!! You too shall TESTIFY!!! Amen, Amin.

Good morning all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2013
Mama t, Na God oh!i prayed and prayed, God alone take all the glory, this cycle i did not do anything. Last cycle after Af showed up, me and Dh went to see the dr he told me that scince my bre;,,,,,,,,,,,st was still bringing out milk after about 1year six month of miscariage. that i should continew taking dostinext untill the day i got pregt, i stared crying because i did not have money for any medication, because we spent all our savings on TTc. Everybody that saw me that day must think i am crazy. But to be totally honest in the month of november i did a 9days white fast me and my Dh we only took fruit for the 9days at 6pm. And i was on leave then so i spent from 9am to 6pm inside my church paryed everyhour lie down in front of the alter and beg God for his mercies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2013
I forgot to add that my pastor wife also prayed along with me she will come at inter-verals and lead me in prayers. This goes to show God is faithfull and merceyfull to us. I have run around but showed me farvour and mercey,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2013
@MamaT, i believe God is preparing you for ur triplets, so relax it will happen sooner than you think.

@Kemmiedebbie, congrats....the Lord is always faithful.Prayer can move mountain and we will continue to pray till our joy is full.
wishing you a healthy and stressfree 9months...

@All, the Lord has never failed yet and he will never fail,
He has already started his works in our midst
all we have to do is tap into it and grab it.
sprinkling lots of baby dusts to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2013
God is indeed faithful, this is just the beginning of beautiful things in our midst and the confirmation of God's word in Joel2:25-27. This year is our year of double portion. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2013
Congrats @kemidebbie d lord has finally done it o!!! Am soooo happy for u, I rem ur post last year Dec dat u have a feeling ur bfp is coming soon... I tap into ur faith o my sister!!! And I wish u save journey throughout ur nine month course and u shall graduate successfully ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2013
Congrats Kemidebbie, our God is too much, you have started the yr the rest of us will follow soonest this is a Bfps galore yr IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2013
Congrats Kemidebbie and thanx for opening the new year with such good news. Happy new year everyone and there is enough babies to go round for all of us this year. I am going to have a Twin, I am so sure of that and just like Alwaystrue said, I will have my twins through Christ Jesus who strengthens my eggs, ovaries, tubes and Uterus and equally my husbands Sperm cells. Amen. Officially in 2WW now.
Sorry Mama Triplets and congrats on your new sticky bean that is ongoing now in you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2013
congrats kemidebbie,im also goin to follow ur footsteps in d way u prayed.@ pink22 iv resent d mail op u got it? Nd how for with d concoction adedoyinsola recommended av u started with it?mamatrps i hail o be strong God will never blink his eyes on us this yr.baby dust to evryone here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
@Kemidebbie, congratulations!!! You will carry this one to full term in Jesus name, affliction shall not arise a second time. God alone has taken the glory for this and He will complete what He started.

@All, it has started o! the rain of babies have started and we shall all be touched by the rain in Jesus name.

God's word (His promises) never returns to Him empty, but will accomplish what He desire (Isaiah 55:11) Not only will His word not return to Him empty, He is watching to see that His word is fulfilled (Jeremiah 1:12). So what promises has He spoken to you? be assured that it will not return to Him unfulfilled and He is watching to make sure that word is fulfilled in your life. Shalom!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by accurategirl: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hello houz.Am a newbie to dis forum. Dis thread actually brought me here.God is really at work here with all these awesom testimonies.I hav a baby who is abt 2yrs now and hav been ttc for a while now(am in my twenties). I had dis miscariage which i actually went for a D&C to complete. Since afta dis procedure in dec 2011 my period is been coming with severe pain and most times scanty. I hav taken series of antibiotics and homorne treatment which has nt helped so much cos d last period in dec was still painful and scanty. Am devastated cos i dnt know wat has gone wrong with my system. An ultra sound scan showed that there are no fibroids but d uterus is retroverted with an ecopoor fluid in it(before d antibiotics nd homorne treatment).I dnt know which next step to take. Am getting thinner nd thinner by d day. Pls does any one have a clue as to wat am going tru? Pls i just need somone to talk to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
We are speaking one language, b4 march.but if it is natural/herbs no probs. But consult God b4 going
Pink22: Anytime Chi16 anytime, that's why we are all here. All these will soon turn into a testimony by His grace.
MamaT, hmmmm long throat dey catch me for this ur woman o, but i don decide to leave every thing for the great physician.
Am convinced and i know that before March you go hama another belle a sticky one this time, no worry the Lord is on the throne
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
joesQ: congrats kemidebbie,im also goin to follow ur footsteps in d way u prayed.@ pink22 iv resent d mail op u got it? Nd how for with d concoction adedoyinsola recommended av u started with it?mamatrps i hail o be strong God will never blink his eyes on us this yr.baby dust to evryone here.

I'll check right away Joesq . No I've not started the concoction yet am still in my tww so prefer to wait it out first.
Ok just check and nothing. How did you send it. I always receive alerts on my phone whenever i get a msg thru gmail. Don't send it thru NL
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hello evryone.am new here.I pray dat God in His infinite mercy will grant us all healthy children this year.@accurategirl,i think u shuld repeat d scan and probably see a doc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
@ Accurategirl....welcome to the forum. so sorry about your miscarriage. i advise you request an hsg to be carried out on you, so that any scar tissues might be discovered. i dnt knw if normal pelvic scan can detect scar tissues, im not so sure. Babydust to you.

@ Kemmiedebbie.... Congrats on your bfp...wishing you a healthy and safe 38weeks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
@all, what does a bulky but empty uterus mean and what causes it? also pls can anyone tel me what to use for abdominal heat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.