Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393142 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumIbeji(f): 6:59am On Aug 25, 2017
bigtt76:
House - I greet you all. Please anyone with an idea of local herbs good in helping prevent miscarriages and improve chances of pregnancy to term? I mean those herbs sold by Yoruba women in the market? Any for men too? Thank you in advance and baby dusts to all.
you can check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3121560/nigerian-herbs-uses-local-names

Baby dusts to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2017
4realwoman:
The year 2017 is our year of Divine settlements
Our year Happiness,
Our year Blessing,
Our year Joy,
Our year Laughter grin,
Our year Promotions,
Our year of more and plenty BFP announcements
Our year of all the good things you can every think of.
Our year of Double double in Jesus name, Amen.
2017 stands for settlements and i pray that our father in heaven will settle us all in Jesus mighty name i pray, amen.

Join me as we sing and dance to the glory of God for we all are victorious and the King of Kings have settled us all

This is the year of Joy, the year of joy , the year of joy,
This is the year of joy, the year of joy, the Lord has made.
This is the year 2017 that the Lord has made,
We will rejoice and be glad in it, . . . . . . . . .

Let us all be in the mode of dancing, as we dance away every negative things causing us not to be joyful in Jesus name, Amen

This is the year (2017), that the Lord has made,
We will rejoice, and be glad in it.
This is the year (2017), that the Lord has made,
We will rejoice because our BFP is sure this year 2017.
This is that year that the Lord, the Lord has made
hallelujah

I will get my BFP this year whether the devil likes it or not.
I will deliver safely in the year 2018 with mama, baby/ies and papa alive in Jesus name, Amen.
The Year 2017 will not end without me sharing WIDD in Jesus name, Amen
I will continue to have testimonies in Jesus name, Amen
I am a conqueror in Jesus name, Amen

@ legendsmother, thanks for booking space for me kiss kiss let me also book for others mamas.
@ Towerofgrace, Mumigrace, Janix2, Redeemed, Fertilewomb, Triangullar, Spiritualgal, Fvine, fertilewoman, Alwaystrue, Tsquaure, omowunmigan, pweetymii, mummykyrti, MGeey, Dadsonval, belladsweet, orney, Thehomemaker, Purelady, Lizzypaul, lynda1, wowfairy, favouredestiny, mamatwiny, Iamajoyfulmothe, dep07, mumredeemer, adejuve, CravingChic, Omojudy, Adorablewifey, Ayauche, Lilliesbud12, blessedmumi, Tripletwins222, MummyJJ, fpeter, Funbaby and all mamas and papas here.
thanks mama,I pray the Lord will surely answers us all, amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2017
joyousf:

Please can I get an idea of the price of evening primrose oil and is it easily available in pharmacies? I don't stay in a big city.

Its usu found at pharmacies and even chemists grin. I bought a card at N400.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2017
Hmmn...legendsmother is back with lots of ginger and am loving it. May God bless you for the intervention and bless you with your heart desires.
@omowunmigan and fruitfulvine, is that how you used to do? Stop going back to hibernation and sappear back mbok. We need you and other sappearing mamas.
@newbies, una wekom. May your presence in this board not be in vain.

May God grant us our hearts desires and restore our lost graces,amen. May he grant us the miracle that does not require the approval of man to manifest, amen.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2017
4realwoman, thanks for the mention. You are blessed indeed in your home and in your family in Jesus name, amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2017
legendsmother:
#Sweetselfiecontest /fashion tips day
Ruze and reguresion
Kwansidering zat dangote iz naw awiye of za kwantest zat is to take place on za TTC nairalend stread. Below are za ruze of za kwanpitishan

1.All Za fictures shud be offloaded fram 12fiM up wantil 4fiM

2. Za fictures shud show cliyaly za kwantestants faze

3. Only wan fixture is fermitted per kwantestant

4. Za kwantestants can solicit 4 votes fram za pregnancy thread

5. Za Voting starts by 12fiM and culozes by 9fiM

Prizes to be won
1. Za Yarinya with za Hiyest like gets #1500 recharge card
2. Za Yarinya with the 2nd hiyest likes gets #500 naira recharge ked
3. Za Yarinya with za 3rd hiyest gets #400 naira recharge ked
4. Za yarinya with za 4th hiyest gets #400 naira reshaz ked

Za total reshaz ked to b won iz 2,800 worth of reshaz ked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mozerators and counters
@Liftedhands @Zaynie @ahnie @ebonychic18
Oya WO!
ina wi ala *in my igbo accent* lol

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2017
TGIF
I dey see all the mentions and prayers ooo and I say a very Big AMEN to all the prayers here oooooooooooooo, my prayer be say make this year no pass us by in Jesus name, Amen.

@Legendsmother weldone and more grace abi na more grease to your elbow for making this our thread lively and running to the next page anyhow with your jokes. As my yoruba people will say Eku weldone grin.

@AyeyiMaame, Congrats mama.

@Loismme, good idea and mamas can also teach us how to prepare different types of native foods, who knows i may decide to open restaurant one day with what i have learnt here grin.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2017
legendmama, I troway salute o. Beyonce hands for you. Thanks and God bless you for your efforts. God bless the recharge card givers. Unfortunately I can't join the competition. AF showed its redness this morning after over a week of brown spotting. And with AF comes dustbin face wey even foundation dey fear to near. That one no be my problem now sef. Na the castor oil massage wey I go do to reduce menstrual cramps I dey regret now. I don turn to river Niger, dey stain everywhere. And the cheapest pad now na 400h. I don dey eye bucket o.

In other news, make una see my backyard corn/maize farm. DH and I harvested about 6 cobs some days ago. Them sweet but dey never ripe reach. I go share for everybody when dey don do in about 2 weeks.

Fertility blessings everyone.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2017
What am I grateful for?
I am grateful for the gift of life, because only the living can ttc and do all this wahala that we are doing grin
I am grateful to God for being among the living
I am grateful to God for where i am today because it is not by my power at all
I am grateful to God for the woman i have become
I am grateful to God for giving me and my family good heath
I am grateful to God for having a roof over my head
I am grateful for the family i have here
I am grateful for my Job
I am grateful to GOD for EVERYTHING and i kw that in due time our heart desired will be granted to each and everyone here
JUST HAVE FAITH.

My Friday look

PIX removed.

37 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yetty002: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Please mama's in the house I am urgently in need of a good gynecologist or a fertility center in Akure. Please help a sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pacypatty(f): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
legendsmother:

Yes I do know of a multilevel marketing online job that pays in food and cash u can pm me its about to open a branch in Nigeria something like happy world but this one has a lower number of people to recruit and still same incentives

Thank God...am sending a PM right away ma. Thank you so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Sexy mama 4realwoman, I'm coming for that dress o. Even if I have to give tailor to adjust it for me. Be a dear and just waybill it to me because if you wash am, dry am......

I just see the shoe sef. Abeg add am join.

Looking good, girllll! God punish TTC!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Legendsmother don dey ginger me o, izokay

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
4realwoman:
What am I grateful for?
I am grateful for the gift of life, because only the living can ttc and do all this wahala that we are doing grin
I am grateful for my Job
I am grateful to GOD for EVERYTHING and i kw that in due time our heart desired will be granted to each and everyone here
JUST HAVE FAITH.

My Friday look

You are beautiful.

Fertility blessings on u ma and may all our heart desires be granted

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Benignasweety:
You are beautiful.
Fertility blessings on u ma and may all our heart desires be granted
Amen and Thanks
MumTT:
Sexy mama 4realwoman, I'm coming for that dress o. Even if I have to give tailor to adjust it for me. Be a dear and just waybill it to me because if you wash am, dry am......

I just see the shoe sef. Abeg add am join.

Looking good, girllll! God punish TTC!
thank you ma'am and as for the dress just tell me the bus you want me to send it through grin cos me don start to dey wear maternity dress oooo.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tjulez(f): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hello ma, please can I send a pm too? I really need a job too though I don't have any experience in marketing

Pacypatty:

Thank God...am sending a PM right away ma. Thank you so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
4realwoman:
What am I grateful for?
I am grateful for my Job
JUST HAVE FAITH.

My Friday look

Elegant and sweet looking lady, i want dt ur weavon abeg with the shoes. Be happy my sister devil must hug transformer on ur behalf, u ll testify the goodness of the Lord soonest

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
@Favouredestiny, please i pm you now. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
nneejima:

Elegant and sweet looking lady, i want dt ur weavon abeg with the shoes. Be happy my sister devil must hug transformer on ur behalf, u ll testify the goodness of the Lord soonest
Amen and Amen ooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
phlakkeys:
To GTC mamas, i will suggest you take bitterleaf therapy daily from CD 1 to 7 (7am) before food.
Take Letrozole (Femara) 2.5mg from CD3-7 morning and night(9am & 8pm before sleeping).
From CD7, chart your CM (Cervical Mucus) so as to know which day the EWCM (Egg White Cervical Mucus) will show.
If you can, try to start checking you CP (Cervix Position) from CD7. Ovulation day is the day you will notice that your cervix is high such that you could hardly reach it. (For know-how, check google)
In order not to waste Ovulation Stick, start to test from when you notice the EWCM just to be sure you ovulated and the test should be done around 2pm and make sure you don't take anything as from 2 hours before and till the testing time.
BD till around 2DPO(Day Post Ovulation) and stop BDing for the 2WW after ovulation (Two weeks Wait).
From 3DPO, you may start to take temperature chart, baby aspirin 81mg 1 per day, duphaston 10mg 1 per day at a regular time each day.
Don't forget to continue with your Folic acid, Ferrous and ProNatal.
Try as much as possible to wait till the end of the 2WW before hpt (Home Pregnancy Test) and don't stop taking duphaston even if BFP (Big Fat Positive) till after at least 12 weeks when placenta is in place.
If after 2WW hpt is bfn (Big Fat Negative), try to wait for another one week at most to do hpt/bt(Blood Test). If still bfn, you may stop taking the duphaston.
Remember to take at least 3liters of water daily, rest as much as you can, and don't joke with the power of prayer daily.
This month is your month.
cc MGeey
Thank you for dis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good afternoon glorious mothers, please i ll also suggest that we fix activities using days of the week. For instance since Monday to Friday na working days let Saturdays be for food and beauty recipes while Sundays ll be for selfie. How una see am.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
May God almighty answer everyone's prayers here. May you all carry you bundle of joy very soon.

24 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pacypatty(f): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
tjulez:
Hello ma, please can I send a pm too? I really need a job too though I don't have any experience in marketing

Am even searching ma,kindly check my previous msgs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
Arlington:
May God almighty answer everyone's prayers here. May you all carry you bundle of joy very soon.

Amen ...thank you ma
I claim it
Baby dust on us all
@4realwoman Nice dress and shoes complimenting the beautiful face. Plenty Baby dust with E-hugs.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
4 realmama,you look nice! This early morning rain no be small,e fall reach una side!
Mama Nnejima,that your plan for Saturday na correct one o,i support am!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
Arlington:

Amen Mama Arlington! God bless U for this grp you created,many and many more will still be blessed by it!
Welldone dear,how family?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Arlington:

Amen ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
I got this from somewhere & I thought someone might find it informative.

Ifeoma got married in the year 2010,from that time till now she has been rocked with 10 heart breaking miscarriages. She blames the terrible experience on the witches in her village ,she doesn't know that she and the Nigerian dysfunctional system is the cause of her predicament .i will tell you how.

Have you ever heard of the word Rhesus factor?
Rh factor is a protein that can be present on the surface of the red-blood cell. People that have the Rh factor are Rh positive +, those who do not have the Rh factor are Rh negative-.

The + and - in front of the blood group is the rhesus factor. So we A+,A-,O+,O-, B+,B-,AB+,AB-. Rhesus factor is genetic, it's gotten from the parents emphatically the man.
Now that we are clear on what Rh factor is Let's move further to why I said Ifeoma is the cause of her miscarriages .

if you are Rh positive eg(a+,b+,o+,ab+) you are safe, but if you are negative eg(a-,B-,AB-,O-) you not. If are a male Rh - u are safe, if you are a female u aren't. If you a rh- woman gets pregnant for a man who is rh- you are safe but if you get pregnant for a man who is Rh+ you aren't.
Most people are Rh positive only very few are negative, the possibility for a rh- woman to find a rh- man is slim.

Let's assume Ifeoma is rh- and during her school days she aborted a pregnancy, the man who got her pregnant is rh+,obviously her baby was rh+.
During abortion, the rh+ blood came in contact with her rh- blood. That was the beginning of her problem.

once rh- comes in contact with an rh+,certain antibodies are activated. This antibodies are activated to stop anything they think is a threat from coming into the body. E.g a baby. A rh- woman with an activated antibodies would keep having miscarriages ,d antibodies would keep fighting and taking off any foetus. The woman might end up childless and if not properly informed might think she is under a demonic oppression.
women with activated antibodies are RH sensitized and once this antibodies are activated it can never be deactivated until the woman dies.

antibodies are activated in a rh- woman by abortion, ectopic pregnancy,miscarriage and child birth.
During child birth of a rh- woman who got pregnant by a rh+ man ,children inherit their rhesus factor from d man so once the baby's rh+ comes in contact with the woman rh- during delivery the antibodies are immediately activated so after that particular child birth the woman would keep having miscarriages because the activated antibodies would as usual fight off any foreign body.

The antibodies can be stopped from being activated by administering an injection known as Rh Immunoglobulin to a negative woman .
the injection is administered 28wks into pregnancy, 72 hrs after delivery, after ectopic pregnancy, miscarriage or abortion. If it's not administered and the antibodies are activated, it would never be deactivated.

Because our dysfunctional system doesn't promote proper rhesus factor sensitization, Ifeoma is left helpless after one mistake.
mothers tell your girls and sisters, a rh- girl must be extremely careful. Because of the very small number of rh- people ,it's extremely rare to find a rh- man. The possibility to get pregnant for a rh+ man is high. Once she gets pregnant for a positive man and rushes to have a quick abortion, she might have as well jeopardized her life.

Apart from this ,a woman with a negative rhesus factor has no problem. it can however be controlled with rh Immunoglobulin injection.
A rh- man or woman cannot receive blood donation from a rh+. it would lead to death as the blood would immediately clog and cake .
know your rhesus factor today.
'drops mic,sways hair and catwalks away'

Laura Ezinne Idika

Copied and pasted

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
@4realwoman, thanks for the mention...The good Lord will visit us all.

Please has anyone used KANDIKRUSH herbals? I need reviews I beg una.

Happy weekend to y'all beautiful people!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lizzypaul:
omojudy, hope no prob ma? how is u and dh? Abeg say hi to us now
Thanks joo. No problem i just dey make money left right and center. How your side?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Thanks 4realwoman for the mention...u r such a beautiful woman!

@Legendsmother, God bless your soul for bringing out our bright side.

We are fruitful mothers and nothing can change that. TTC stress is a weight, let's enjoy every moment and always have a winners mentality!

Fertility blessings fall on us all, both twins and triplets grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
I got this from somewhere & I thought someone might find it informative.

Ifeoma got married in the year 2010,from that time till now she has been rocked with 10 heart breaking miscarriages. She blames the terrible experience on the witches in her village ,she doesn't know that she and the Nigerian dysfunctional system is the cause of her predicament .i will tell you how.

Have you ever heard of the word Rhesus factor?

Laura Ezinne Idika

Copied and pasted

I can relate to this, back in the Uni. I escorted my friend to have her first D&C, this babe passed out! the Dr. and I freaked out, he was asking me about her blood group and all that wahala, me i had no answers for him...na so we just dey panic, i was crying and praying she doesn't die off on me, thankfully she was resuscitated and she told the DR. about her status and the need to take that injection, na so dem give her the injection before the process. She said her mum had warned her ever since she was a child about her blood group and the rhesus factor, her mum was a nurse. Today she's married with three kids to the Glory of God, the Most Merciful and Benevolent Father.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.