Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392010 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
legendsmother:

August 15th was her circle day 1 for the month of august.....

Also her expected circle day 1 for the month of September would be from 9-10th of September

The possibility of her having a 25-26 day circle is 1:2

She would experience a circle length of 26 days average

Estimated ovulation dates
She would Ovulate --Aug 22, 2017 - Aug 27, 2017

Due date-- May 20, 2018

Ovulate --Sep 17, 2017 - Sep 22, 2017

Due date --Jun 15, 2018

Ovulate ---Oct 13, 2017 - Oct 18, 2017

Due date---Jul 11, 2018

Ovulate----Nov 8, 2017 - Nov 13, 2017

Due date---Aug 6, 2018

Ovulate---Dec 4, 2017 - Dec 9, 2017

Due datw---Sep 1, 2018

Ovulate--Dec 30, 2017 - Jan 4, 2018

Due date octorber

grin grin grin

I flip breast, yansh even labia for you join
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Kikikiki
Buhahahahahaahah

shocked - you see what I just said, all these mamas ehn.
Wake them up from sleep they will recite and calculate their cycle to you from January till the following year

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
legendsmother:

Ok then....greet her for me tell her I said .... Ah ere! Tubrah keh ladei ya oh!
Please I would appreciate if you can call me on 09065483899. that email is inactive for now.
thank you.
The products in stock:
Fertilovite
Fertilsam
Fertilaid
And so on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Chei! see mathematics? Towerofgrace, professor of Ttc mathematics, which kind equation be this one untop 5min? I hope u r not a lecturer because ur students go hear. This one na correct apptitude test. Even though i don tay for ttc, i no fit answer this one at all. Make i wait for cravingchic and pwettymii. I hear say them get A1 for this kind maths. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Towerofgrace:
@ Legendsmother

You are a LAYA, what did I say? you are LAYA!!! grin grin

MGeey, how far sis, trust you are good.

I was good o until I saw that ya quadratic equation. Fear come catch me but thank God say Legendsmother don answer am. Make I go back to my candy crush. Happy weekend mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
MGeey:

I was good o until I saw that ya quadratic equation. Fear come catch me but thank God say Legendsmother don answer am. Make I go back to my candy crush. Happy weekend mamas

Hahahhaha u nor go kill me she never come to say weda he correct or not so pls answer too o make I copy your answer hehehhe
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Odilafta1:

Please I would appreciate if you can call me on 09065483899. that email is inactive for now.
thank you.
The products in stock:
Fertilovite
Fertilsam
Fertilaid
And so on.

But ur not picking calls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Joyfulmama:

I can't laugh oooooo. You this woman, you are a case.

Hehhehehehhehe make she go swallow I pray make ms nor worry her so she won't suspect till den make I dey write threaten speech when I go give her and counseling so that she go just carry and bring forte her baby
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Spakuls:
Talking about sidetalks...people

Hmmm God would do it for u dear, one thing is sure we go carry belle....

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Na the same thing we dey talk na, e no possible it may just be one or 2days in a month that u may not focus on it, not that it won't cross your mind in those 1 or 2 days sef, just that you will not dwell on it.

Attimes when I want to give myself a break, I wont just register AF date on my apps, (emphasis on appS) but na lie, at the end of the day na me go still carry calendar turn mathematician on top calculating cycle dates.

For example, I can bet no mama will not get 100/100 if give this question cheesy grin grin

Time Allowed: 5mins
Question:
If cycle length is 25days minimum and 26days maximum, given that previous cycle started on the 20th of July with a cycle length of 26days, find?

i) Beginning of cycle date for the month of August and September andand probability that it would be a 25days or 26days cycle

ii) Cycle length for the month of July to December 2017

ii) Ovulation window for the month of July to December

iii) Expected delivery dates (EDD) and team should bfp occur in each of those months

Kai what GTC has done to me ehn, but victory is sure.

Orney
Loisemm
4realwoman
Legendsmother
Redeemed
Adorablewifey
Pampharez
Thehomemaker
Mgeey
Cuppymummy
Mumredeemer
Mamatwiny
Folash
curvilicious:
Mummykyrti
MummyJJ
MineMK
Adiahaakwaibom1
Lavivaavril
Orney
Priscaver
Ogunbekun
Cravingchic
Pwettymii
SingleEdition
Chrissyjay
Blessedmumi
Omojudy
Samadict
Mumihaja
. I don't think I can answer oo, this na correct mathematics oo I no fit,you no go kill person with this maths, make I go sleep before head go bust good night mummies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
legendsmother:

Hehhehehehhehe make she go swallow I pray make ms nor worry her so she won't suspect till den make I dey write threaten speech when I go give her and counseling so that she go just carry and bring forte her baby
na better thing you do the woman jare,she fit take police arrest you oo for deceiving her, lolz.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Purelady:
na better thing you do the woman jare,she fit take police arrest you oo for deceiving her, lolz.

Hehehhe make she come jareh I dey wait her, how are u dearie

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Purelady:
Do you use the great physician too? Ha sis, the doctor is very good, the fees are affordable, the doctor is very efficient, blessemumi do you live around that axis?.

Yes I use Great Physician... I live in Agbara (Opic estate) but we r relocating to inside Lagos dis weekend cos of dh's new job.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Blessedmumi and Purelady do u ladies stays in badagry?.

Mine is Agbara (Opic estate) & u?
Will soon leave there shaa but my work place is still Agbara.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dhimmy:

OK sis. I will appreciate. Please also send the direction to the place

Enter a bus to Badagry roundabout, from there u enter a bike (#50) to Great Physician hospital &not d church ooo. PM me for d Doc's number. It's important u schedule an appointment with him b4 going. If u have test results/scan u hv done before, go with dem EXCEPT u don't mind repeating them.

He charged me 70k for IUI for 2 cycles...which is relatively cheap (35k per cycle). But I'm scared, don't know d success rate. With God on your side, u will have a testimony.

Baby dust to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:50am On Sep 16, 2017
blessedmumi:

Enter a bus to Badagry roundabout, from there u enter a bike (#50) to Great Physician hospital &not d church ooo. PM me for d Doc's number. It's important u schedule an appointment with him b4 going. If u have test results/scan u hv done before, go with dem EXCEPT u don't mind repeating them.

He charged me 70k for IUI for 2 cycles...which is relatively cheap (35k per cycle). But I'm scared, don't know d success rate. With God on your side, u will have a testimony.

Baby dust to us all.

35k for iui? Wow is it in lag?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Towerofgrace post=60498

For example, I can bet no mama will not get 100/100 if give this question cheesy grin grin

Question:
If cycle length is 25days minimum and 26days maximum, given that previous cycle started on the 20th of July with a cycle length of 26days, find?

i) Beginning of cycle date for the month of August and September andand probability that it would be a 25days or 26days cycle

iii) Expected delivery dates (EDD) and team should bfp occur in each of those months

Kai what GTC has done to me ehn, but victory is sure
Pwettymii
[/quote]

[quote author=mumredeemer
:
Chei! Make i wait for cravingchic and pwettymii. I hear say them get A1 for this kind maths. grin
Is that how you use to do? grin
oya let me try small..
i. cycle length
aug:15-18
sept:9-12
probability of having a 25/26 days cycle will be 1:2,
having a probability of 1:2,thence
ii. cycle length from july -december will be 26 days
iii. Given that cycle length is 26 days,then fertile/ovulation days will be from day 9-13.
It therefore gives that ovulation days for the months of july -december would be as follows:
july:27-1aug
aug:23-27
sept:17-21
oct:12-16
Nov:6-10
Dec:1-5
Dec:26-30

****note that because she has a cycle length of 26,she will have two cycles in the month of october i.e,
oct:4-7
oct:29-nov 1

iii.edd for the months are as follows:
july:tue,apr 3,2018
aug: tue,may 22-2018
sept: sat,jun 16-2018
oct: wed,july 11-2018
oct: thurs,july 5-2018
nov: thurs,aug 30-2018
dec: mon,sept 24-2018.

hope i try

grin

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Chydoo:
Thank God. I received so many prophesies during this period and God confirmed His Word.

Thank God, thank Nairalad, thank you all.

I hope these experience helps someone.
congratulations to you and your dw.May this testimony be permanent in Jesus name.Amen.Wish her a h&h 9 months.
bedc is showing themselves here!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 5:40am On Sep 16, 2017
legendsmother:

35k for iui? Wow is it in lag?

Yes ooo! In Lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 5:45am On Sep 16, 2017
@Chydoo, congrats to you & DW! Happy 9months bumping. @Towerofgrace, u r so on point. TTC makes us to knw details of our cycle back to back.
@Loisemm, werin happen? I haf missed u ooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2017
legendsmother:

Hehehhe make she come jareh I dey wait her, how are u dearie
very fine, good morning sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2017
blessedmumi:

Yes I use Great Physician... I live in Agbara (Opic estate) but we r relocating to inside Lagos dis weekend cos of dh's new job.
Ile atura,( the house will be good for you and your hubby) I live at Shibiri Ajangbadi, I and hubby work on the island, good morning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2017
blessedmumi:

He charged me 70k for IUI for 2 cycles...which is relatively cheap (35k per cycle).
70k for two IUI cycles I can't process that price o.
Please is it with injectibles and HCG shot or you are going to be on pills alone and then they will transfer the washed sp.erm when folliculometry shows that u have ovulated?
The cheapest IUI I've heard of was 100k and that was like two years ago sef.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Na the same thing we dey talk na, e no possible it may just be one or 2days in a month that u may not focus on it, not that it won't cross your mind in those 1 or 2 days sef, just that you will not dwell on it.

Attimes when I want to give myself a break, I wont just register AF date on my apps, (emphasis on appS) but na lie, at the end of the day na me go still carry calendar turn mathematician on top calculating cycle dates.

Question:

Kai what GTC has done to me ehn, but victory is sure.

Orney
Loisemm
4realwoman
Legendsmother
Redeemed
Adorablewifey
Pampharez
Thehomemaker
Mgeey
Cuppymummy
Mumredeemer
Mamatwiny
Folash
curvilicious:
Mummykyrti
MummyJJ
MineMK
Adiahaakwaibom1
Lavivaavril
Orney
Priscaver
Ogunbekun
Cravingchic
Pwettymii
SingleEdition
Chrissyjay
Blessedmumi
Omojudy
Samadict
Mumihaja
Lol! Na trouble u dey find o
i 14th or 15th August & 9th or 10th September
Probability 1/2
No let me kwantinu tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2017
Hannaspirit:

70k for two IUI cycles I can't process that price o.
Please is it with injectibles and HCG shot or you are going to be on pills alone and then they will transfer the washed sp.erm when folliculometry shows that u have ovulated?
The cheapest IUI I've heard of was 100k and that was like two years ago sef.

That was what he told me...like I said earlier, I've not gone thru d process so I can't give full details about it. But d hospital is affordable, trust me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Purelady:
Ile atura,( the house will be good for you and your hubby) I live at Shibiri Ajangbadi, I and hubby work on the island, good morning.

Oh quite close! cheesy Gmng ma'am

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Good morning FAM,
As I was praying this morning the lord brought this scripture to my understanding- Psalm 40:1-16(ISV)

Psalms 40

To the Director: A Davidic Psalm.
Prayer for Help and Praise to God

1 I waited expectantly for the LORD, and he took notice of me and heard my cry.

2 He plucked me out of a pit of confusion, even out of the quicksand; he placed my feet on a rock and established my steps.

3 He put a new song in my mouth, praise to our God! Many will watch and be in awe, and they will place their trust in the LORD.

4 How blessed is that strong person who places his trust in the LORD, and who has not acknowledged the proud nor resorted to lies.

5 LORD, my God, You have done great things: marvelous works and your thoughts toward us. There is no one who compares to you! I will try to recite your actions, even though there are too many to number.

6 You take no delight in sacrifices and offerings— you have prepared my ears to listen— you require no burnt offerings or sacrifices for sin.

7 Then I said, “Here I am! I have come! In the scroll of the book it is written about me.

8 I delight to do your will, my God. Your Law is part of my inner being.”

9 In the great congregation I have proclaimed the righteous good news. Behold, I did not seal my lips, LORD, as you know.

10 I have not ignored your righteousness in my heart; instead, I have proclaimed your faithfulness and deliverance. I have not concealed your gracious love and truthfulness from the great congregation.

11 LORD, do not withhold your mercy from me, for your gracious love and truthfulness will keep me safe continuously.

12 Innumerable evils have surrounded me; my iniquities have overtaken me so that I cannot see. They are more in number than the hair on my head, and my courage has forsaken me.

13 Be pleased, LORD, to deliver me; LORD, hurry up and help me!

14 May those who seek to destroy my life be ashamed and confounded; let them be driven backwards and humiliated, particularly those who wish me evil.

15 Let shame be the reward for those who say to me, “Aha! Aha!”

16 Let all who seek you shout for joy and be glad in you. May those who love your deliverance say, “The LORD be magnified!” continuously."

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2017
Amen, thank you sis,congrats on your new job, ur bfp is next in Jesus name
Loisemm:
Orney dear, some people talk anyhow sometimes out of ignorance. Other times out of wickedness. He is looking from the outside of TTC. I pray he doesn't experience it. You are a conqueror, my sis.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2017
i am currently using fertile aid for women. I don't menstruate and i am trying to conceive. who else is using fertile aid. is there any drug i can combine with it or its okay using it alone? i have been using it close to 20days
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2017
blessedmumi:

Yes ooo! In Lagos.

Abeg all this kind places nor dey Niger Delta!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Chei abeg mama go do am nau in fact pay for three circles sef although I pray u get a positive at first try....... shuuu see oooo I wish it was that cheap here Jor cry cry cry

Pls come and varnish me to Lagos nau pls cry

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2017
belladsweet:
Let them do baby shower na wetin concern u? na only that one u see, what about the ones that will b getting married and will carry u along and after marriage will shun u lyk a plaque because u r still single grin grin grin grin yes this one happens alot. we women are our worst enemies...a cousin did it to me. She married b4 me and because i was still single since i was still in UNI while she married b4 she finished her HND. After i got married, she was trying to come close to me simply because she is having challenges in her marriage. grin grin grin grin...whenever she says hi on watsapp, na so me sef go say hi and dats d end it must not go beyond hi! grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue i am even trying to block her on watsapp. shebi she is in married womens league when me i was still single cheesy cheesy :Dlet her continue in the league i wouldnt want her to infect me biko angry. Funny world i tell ya. smiley
This one is clearly for a minor reason...
if you know the kind of man you married is Randy, its better he cheats on u with someone you don't know rather than someone close to you (its heartbreaking)

I don't know if you always had good r.ships with your female friends but my Bestie then in the Uni, would always go behind me to speak bad to my dates then. She finally ended up getting pregnant for him.
That's why now as a married woman, I prefer to be in the clique of married women, they understand me, and they sure won't hurt me that bad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2017
Congratulation to you and DW @chydoo
Congrats on your new job @loisemm
@legendmother you are a good mathematician i troway salute for you wishing you a bfp soon in Jesus name . Since monday my breast has been sore with fever at different times of the day and an unusally good appetite for food only for mr to start feeling like my period is coming this morning though AF isnt suposed to show till 18 and all the symptoms are almost gone. I have never really felt this way. I hoped I was going to get my Bfp before my bday on the 23rd

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2017
legendsmother:

Abeg all this kind places nor dey Niger Delta!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Chei abeg mama go do am nau in fact pay for three circles sef although I pray u get a positive at first try....... shuuu see oooo I wish it was that cheap here Jor cry cry cry

Pls come and varnish me to Lagos nau pls cry

I believe there will be in bayelsa. Port Harcourt is a different ball game. My younger sis ( a medical doc in ph) told me that she advises close friends that have any surgical need, be it cs or others to go to Enugu, as long as its not emergency. Medical bills in ph is out of this world. Enugu have many consultants and their bills are affordable. In ph, bills in teaching hospital are almost same as specialist /private hospital.

In Bayelsa, Niger delta teaching hospital is affordable, but I don't know if their gyn dept is OK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.