Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5391882 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fummylola: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Got it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
happymummy:
Unah good afternoon
Have been peeping through since
Yours truly was down with malaria
I am getting better now
Sorry dear. I'm glad you're fine. Good to have you back.

Minwhile wey all our darling mamas go hide? It's getting lonely here!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Yes ma, trying to get off social media for a while... How are you doing? Thank you for d info ma
Cuppymummy:
Hi Orney, it's been a while.

You may try Pix Centre at 17 Geodetic Road, Rumuobiakani, Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers.

Don't know how much because gyn referred me. Again the hospital gave me an injection and tab before sending me off to do it. Maybe that's what made it painless. But I got my result same day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fummylola: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
ma'am omey , the number is switched off
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Its on 070...u can give me yours, lemme call u
Fummylola:
ma'am omey , the number is switched off
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fummylola: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Seen ma, u can remove it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Fummylola:
Pls ma , that man that does order and shipping for people , I think his name should be Sam something like that

this is his thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1987219/shop-ship-usa-ebay-amazon/63

balogun sam
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fummylola: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Cuppymummy:
Sorry dear. I'm glad you're fine. Good to have you back.

Minwhile wey all our darling mamas go hide? It's getting lonely here!

Me sef tire
May we get encouraged and keep this group active

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
Fummylola:
I am giving out this supplement, I have taken small out of it

hello Dear, i just PMed you. i need l-arg and spira.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fummylola: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=Perculiar post=61549847]

hello Dear, i just PMed you. i need l-arg and sp

Everything has been given out ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GraceActivated(f): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
Cuppymummy:
tripletwins222 and blackfinegirl be sure to use the Robitussin that has 100% guaifenesin. I think that should be the one with a green packet.

Other options are drinking lemon water or plain water regularly.

Or you may try other means like baking soda finger and the egg white of a fresh egg. You'll find better info on these on google.

Nope.It's the red one. The chesty cough syrup. See attached.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2017
good morning mamas its thankful Thursday!
lets not b weary because it would soon b a thing of the past. that's why i want to thank God for giving me life and the ability to even ttc. i want to thank God that my case is not even as worse as Sarah who got her Isaac. haba i never evn reach 50 self. i want to thank God for my supportive husband and the friends i have here. My prayer is that by 2018 we all will leave this forum to pregnancy forum in Jesus name Amen.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
lets not b weary because it would soon b a thing of the past. that's why i want to thank God for giving me life and the ability to even ttc. i want to thank God that my case is not even as worse as Sarah who got her Isaac. haba i never evn reach 50 self. i want to thank God for my supportive husband and the friends i have here. My prayer is that by 2018 we all will leave this forum to pregnancy forum in Jesus name Amen.
true... Amen... Just that at times it gets discouraging.... Like me that's how I feel now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2017
fruitfulnathia:

Good morning sister
Amen
E be like.say na team October I wan opt for but let the will.of God be done

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2017
mummykyrti:
true... Amen... Just that at times it gets discouraging.... Like me that's how I feel now
Be encouraged babes
The Lord us your strength
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2017
happymummy:

Good morning sister Amen E be like.say na team October I wan opt for but let the will.of God be done
why team october?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2017
happymummy:

Be encouraged babes
The Lord us your strength
thanks dear... Just want God to answer me sharpaly

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2017
mummykyrti:

my dear dont b discouraged i knw hope deferred makes the heart sick. sometimes i get angry cos its like its so easy for some people to get pregnant n i jus cant understand y its difficult for me then when i c ppl who hv been waiting for 10yrs and so i jus ask God to forgive me. my dear dont worry God will show up for us

PS. mamas mia i greet una oo @legendsmother, omojudy, amajoyfulmotha, joyfulmother and all monikers i cant remember pls i hail n miss una oooo.
me i still dey tww and praying for a bfp for me and all mamas in tww God will show up for us this October by fire by force. lets keep this thread alive. it will end in praise for us

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2017
Am thankful for my life. Even when the enemy came like a flood the Lord raised a standard against them . Am thankful for breathe i have in me.It is by his mercy we are not consumed. Am thankful for my dh . God indeed himself blessed with him . He has been supportive despite the challenges he has been there. Am thankful for family. Both in love and biologically. Wow. I couldnt have asked for more. thankful because God is working out things for my good

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2017
happymummy:

Good morning sister
Amen
E be like.say na team October I wan opt for but let the will.of God be done

my dear God will honour ur faith. all i knw is dat by God's grace b4 the end of this year we will all b pregnant in Jesus name. Amen . because we will storm pregnancy thread with style.

PS. jus a suggestion lets have our faithbump this Sunday no competition ooo jus to make ourselves happy.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2017
Dear mommas .
So in my 37 yrs of being alive i have passed through some real difficulties . I have hit road bumps and sometimes i have felt this is road closed . I have asked the question Why me . mummykryrti we may not have all the answers but we know it is for a greater glory . N in dat situation u are in, someone somewhere is wishing she /he was u . ( i discovered this last week when the lump in ny breast was said to be malignant. TTC suddenly appeared very small)
I found this online and i decided to share. https://m.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/10/chude-jideonwo-reveals-his-battle-with-hypertension-benign-prostrate-hyperplasia-irritable-bowel-syndrome-and-others.html.
So let us be thankful , with lifted spirits praise God . N know all will be well

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2017
Amen to the prayers fruitfulnathia! Hmmm....AF showed up today even wen i was so hopeful,but who am i to do what only The Giver of children can do? Am thankful,yes am thankful cos He has given me another chance to try again. I feel weary,defeated n extremely down but i wont give up,cos i know The King of kings will do it for me.
In sha Allah,He will do it for me n all of us at d right time. I will do TVS dis cycle to know whats up,n some other things within my human power. Sprinkling loads of babydusts our way!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Roseey0:

grin
Why you dey laff? na true na grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Tripletwins222:
Greetings to all d fruitful mamas!

Hmmm! Ds Ewcm issue don tire me ooo! As at last year, I usually see mine for up to 5days in a cycle but since ds year, it has disappeared. D only thing I do notice during my fertile days is watery mucus. I've tried many things to bring it out but to no avail. I even used evening primrose oil ds cycle but no positive result. Am just tired embarassed

Pls, mamas help me out oo!

#BringBackMyEwcm#

If it is watery mucus then it is perfectly alright dearie it will still help sp*m*ies move fast, not everyone get the stretchy ewcm so long it is clear and not creamy then put your mind at rest.

Most times it is present where it is needed (mouth of cervix) and you may not see it outside the jajaina, it is also easier to see ewcm after doing number2, so be vigilant.

Legendsmother
Cuppymummy, how are you doing sis? Biko share your playlist too i beg i need to update mine
MummKyrti
Loisemm
Orney
Mgeey
Mamakendra
Mommatriplets
Omojudy

Mamas if i don't mention ur moniker, please no vex for your sister, but trust we are all doing well.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
thank you
Faheemaz:

I think some mamas here gave good reviews about ROBITUSSIN cough syrup, though I haven't tried it before.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
thank you
Cuppymummy:
tripletwins222 and blackfinegirl be sure to use the Robitussin that has 100% guaifenesin. I think that should be the one with a green packet.

Other options are drinking lemon water or plain water regularly.

Or you may try other means like baking soda finger and the egg white of a fresh egg. You'll find better info on these on google.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Mgeey
Mamas if i don't mention ur moniker, please no vex for your sister, but trust we are all doing well.

Present ma. I dey lookey mode my sister.

I am thankful to God for the gift of life, my husband and my son. I am thankful for my job, my mum, siblings and friends. I know that my God will surely meet our needs according to His riches in Glory by Christ Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Towerofgrace , thanks o. I am doing fine. I no even want to dey think TTC matter now. That one don recede go back of my mind. I want to prepare my body for active ttc next year. That's my goal now.

How have you been, sis? Take care.
Everyone una do o. I hail. May our desires manifest soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
I remember when I was much younger I used to see this watery ewcm all the time and I hated the sight, how I wish I knew I will look for it later.

what I get these days are just the egg white on my pant, especially when I wear a G-String. I don't know how to check the cervix, I am not comfortable when any thing (finger or any things at all) enters the vi****** except its d***, I even cry when I see that trans virginal stick whenever its time to scan. sighhhhhhhhh

Towerofgrace:

If it is watery mucus then it is perfectly alright dearie it will still help sp*m*ies move fast, not everyone get the stretchy ewcm so long it is clear and not creamy then put your mind at rest.

Most times it is present where it is needed (mouth of cervix) and you may not see it outside the jajaina, it is also easier to see ewcm after doing number2, so be vigilant.

Legendsmother
Cuppymummy, how are you doing sis? Biko share your playlist too i beg i need to update mine
MummKyrti
Loisemm
Orney
Mgeey
Mamakendra
Mommatriplets
Omojudy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.