Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5391990 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Who knows an affordable place I can do iui in benin,not graceland o,that place na kingsway. TIA

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
nathing:
Married but no issue, and my menstruation stopped some 8 month back, am not pregnant and am 35. Pls Doc what do i do or what drug should i take to bring Back my flow.

Wekom nathing. 8 months is quite a long time. Please do go and see a gyny.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by abhim25: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
50% DISCOUNT !!! from 21st November to 8th December 2017. On all fertility treatments at Regiz Fertility Clinic ,Ibadan.Call Now to book your appointment.08173106148 ,08023956194...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumJJJ(f): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
wow, finally I was able to register.
Good day, wonderful and fruitful mamas. I have come to share my testimony with you as I promised myself I will do.
I found out about this forum through google in 2015 while ttc. Though I was a peeper all through my stay here cos I couldn't register.
Please wonderful mamas please help me and thank God who changed my name to mummy twins( twin boys).
And I pray for all mamas here that the God who made me mummy twins will do more for you in Jesus name! Amen.
I will share all I did with you cos I really learnt a lot from here. Thanks

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
MumJJJ:
Good day, wonderful and fruitful mamas. I have come to share my testimony with you as I promised myself I will do.
I found out about this forum through google in 2015 while ttc. Though I was a peeper all through my stay here cos I couldn't register.
Please wonderful mamas please help me and thank God who changed my name to mummy twins( twin boys).
And I pray for all mamas here that the God who made me mummy twins will do more for you in Jesus name! Amen.
am 1st 2 congratulate i pray same 4 me. boy girl

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmmm! My dear sisters, AF reared its ugly head this morning and my doctor placed me on clomid. I was also given an injection and some medications to use. I've been scared of taking clomid because of d negative effects being reported from its use. I even told her but she insisted I shld take it ds cycle to help me stimulate ovulation.
Baba God, we dey ur hand. Pls, may our efforts to conceive never go in vain. We can only try our best to certain limit as humans but pls, perfect d rest 4 us in Jesus name, amen! Abba Father, our souls are yearning to experience d joy of motherhood. Pls, forgive our shortcomings, show us mercy and make us joyful mothers of precious children, amen.

Baby dust to us all!

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
MumJJJ:

Congrats mama! I tap into ur testimony and also receive my own twins(2boys) by faith in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
MumJJJ:

Congratulations mummy twins! God is good! I receive my own twins in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
MumJJJ:
Congratulations mummy twins
Welcome sons
Over them we will forever have reasons to rejoice
And you shall have more children that you so desire in Jesus name Amen

I receive my quadruples (2boys 2girls)in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
Good evening everyone

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
happymummy:
Good evening everyone

Good evening dear, love your positive and joyful mood this period . May God grant our heart desire

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Janix2:
Who knows an affordable place I can do iui in benin,not graceland o,that place na kingsway. TIA

I have no idea.

I have been meaning to ask you. Did your scanty period later correct itself? I experienced scanty period last month ,looking for solution oooo

Cc: curvilicious,I read you experienced scanty period before your Bfp abeg how you take takle am?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
fertilewomb:

I have no idea.

I have been meaning to ask you. Did your scanty period later correct itself? I experienced scanty period last month ,looking for solution oooo

Cc: curvilicious,I read you experienced scanty period before your Bfp abeg how you take takle am?

my dear,its improved abit,but still in need for what will make it better! Am finking of trying out the bitterleaf,some mamas gave me bitterleaf recommendation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
MumJJJ:

Congratulations mummy twins. All glory to Jehovah God.
I tap my own twins ooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
MumJJJ:

God who blessed you will remember us too. Regards to JJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
fertilewomb:

Good evening dear, love your positive and joyful mood this period . May God grant our heart desire

Amen
As long as there is life,there is hope
God whom I serve does exist
4th year anniversary loading
God has been faithful in all things I must say.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=MummyJJ post=62653484]
Congratulations mummy twins. Glory be to God almighty who did it for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
RipVanWink:

u can still go ahead with the fertilsan m its about 27 gbp/pack if you buy in the uk. and then find a way of shipping it down to naija. some sellers are also on nairaland you can search, i would hv a few packs for sale at a discounted price of 22k / pack to members of this thread next wk

Do you still have this in stock?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Congrats @ Mumjjj, regards to your boys
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
MummyJJ:

God who blessed you will remember us too. Regards to JJ
Amen as per your namesake na. My android phone don spoil o incase una don dey find me for the other side. Na my nokia pasala sure pass for now. Na dh phone I dey take check thread sometimes for night. Miss u all.
Cc : 4realwoman , blessedmumi , my other swagalicious mamas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mumjjj, double congrats! Love Twins. May they always bring you joy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mamas Please where can I buy Fertilsan M. Abeg no jump am pass o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2017
Good morning mums, happy new day to you all....

To say am sad is an understatement

Was billed 150k by my gynea for treatment of pcos for 3 months cry cry cry

To say m also confused is an understatement, because, i see AF everymonth, scan says my ovaries are not polycystic...

I read vitex is not got for pcos cos it increases the LH but it normalized by cycle to 28days instead of d 34 days i v bn experiencing lately

Abeg, sabi mamas, help me out with possible solution on dis pcos matter

NB: i am presently self medicating on met. formin, vi. ex, maca and on a diet to reduce 5kg or more from my present weight
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:46am On Nov 24, 2017
orney:
Good morning mums, happy new day to you all....

To say am sad is an understatement

Was billed 150k by my gynea for treatment of pcos for 3 months cry cry cry

To say m also confused is an understatement, because, i see AF everymonth, scan says my ovaries are not polycystic...

I read vitex is not got for pcos cos it increases the LH but it normalized by cycle to 28days instead of d 34 days i v bn experiencing lately

Abeg, sabi mamas, help me out with possible solution on dis pcos matter

NB: i am presently self medicating on met. formin, vi. ex, maca and on a diet to reduce 5kg or more from my present weight

Good morning
Please be happy to allow your body work with the medication and pray

You shall testify in Jesus name Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2017
fertilewo:

Hmmm,my sister u follow me see,d way happymummy just dey do shakara 4 dis thread,i am jealous of her joy,i just pray make morning sickness hammer her sonnest make she enter quiet mode.lols.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2017
Loisemm:

Amen as per your namesake na. My android phone don spoil o incase una don dey find me for the other side. Na my nokia pasala sure pass for now. Na dh phone I dey take check thread sometimes for night. Miss u all.
Cc : 4realwoman , blessedmumi , my other swagalicious mamas

My sister how you dey? No wonder I dey find you for the other side. How the ibeji's?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2017
happymummy:
Good evening everyone
Good morning my sister,i like ur swag dis dayss.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2017
Mama Orney, i feel like flogging uoo,is d 150k for drilling d pcos or what.anyway let me keep d flogging till wen u get bfp.did ur hormonal profile shows dat u dont ovulate, have u comfirm with scan dat ur egg is below 18mm b4 ovulation,also r u on d fatty side.to battle pcos,l join keto n lost 15kg,dont use clomid becos it will give more cyst, i also use bitterleaf during af,fertilaid woman and m2tone 4 3month.my dr advice dat i use fertilaid with little vitex becos ordinary vitex works 4 irregular af not pcos.hope dis helps.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2017
Noblekids:
Mamas Please where can I buy Fertilsan M. Abeg no jump am pass o
call thier distributor with dis no,09091989664 he sells fertilsan 4 23k.cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2017
fertilewomb:

?
Let me gist u abt my sis. She is 40yrs old, her monthly period could not fill one spoon. It was basically like spotting cos she didn’t need to wear pad sef and it last d for one day only.
Without using any medication, she is currently 10wks pregnant.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2017
Hannaspirit:

Let me gist u abt my sis. She is 40yrs old, her monthly period could not fill one spoon. It was basically like spotting cos she didn’t need to wear pad sef and it last d for one day only.
Without using any medication, she is currently 10wks pregnant.

Oh my God!!oh my God!! what a good news. God is great. God will keep her and the little one till 9months in Jesus name.

Chineke over to you, let me relax, my case is in your ✋

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2017
ekashiloh:
Hmmm,my sister u follow me see,d way happymummy just dey do shakara 4 dis thread,i am jealous of her joy,i just pray make morning sickness hammer her sonnest make she enter quiet mode.lols.

lol, Bfp fall on happymummy and all of us here inJesus name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.