Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388413 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
My hallelujah belongs to U (lord)
My hallelujah belongs to U
This is the song on my mind,pls someone shld help me with the full lyrics,dont really knw it.
Happy new month,God got us big big time.
I judge Him Super Faithful,He is Excellent,kind,Loving,Sweet!
He has beautiful things in His store house for Us.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
iamhistreasure:
Happy Anniversary happymummy. My prayer for you is that by this time next year you shall be celebrating with your bundles of joy by your side. Amen

Mamas please my sister sent me a picture of her positive pregnancy strip test but her blood test says negative. Could she be pregnant?

This shit happened to me some time ago.I would go with the bpt but Miracles could still happen...meanwhile ask her to also run a scan if period refuses to turn up to rule out ectopic pregnancy or any other abnormality.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Janix2:
My hallelujah belongs to U (lord)
My hallelujah belongs to U
This is the song on my mind,pls someone shld help me with the full lyrics,dont really knw it.
Happy new month,God got us big big time.
I judge Him Super Faithful,He is Excellent,kind,Loving,Sweet!
He has beautiful things in His store house for Us.
I no know if there is additional lyrics o
I just know that after that is
"You deserve it!"
Then ends with
"My hallelujah belongs to you"
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
Roseey0:

I no know if there is additional lyrics o
I just know that after that is
"You deserve it!"
Then ends with
"My hallelujah belongs to you"

My hallelujah belongs to You

You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
My hallelujah
You deserve it
 You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 

All of the glory belongs to You 
 You deserve it
 You deserve it 
You deserve it
 You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it You deserve it 
You deserve it 

Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah 

All the glory, all the glory, And all the honor, all the honor, And all the praise, all the praise
 You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it
 You deserve it 

Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah God we give You the glory, hallelujah God we give You the praise, hallelujah All the glory, all the glory, And all the honor, all the honor, And all, all the praise

You deserve it
 You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it
 You deserve it 
You deserve it 

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anitamich: 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
fademi17:

Yes ma I did DAT in October dis s my result
On what cycle day did you run the hormonal profile??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
happymummy:

You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
My hallelujah
You deserve it
 You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 

You deserve it
 You deserve it 
You deserve it
 You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it You deserve it 
You deserve it 

Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah 

All the glory, all the glory, And all the honor, all the honor, And all the praise, all the praise
 You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it
 You deserve it 

Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah God we give You the glory, hallelujah God we give You the praise, hallelujah All the glory, all the glory, And all the honor, all the honor, And all, all the praise

You deserve it
 You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it 
You deserve it
 You deserve it 
You deserve it 

Thanks happy mummy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
ofada for the win

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Anitamich:

On what cycle day did you run the hormonal profile??
Day 3
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jojogirlx: 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
Amen!! i took 1500mg daily.@d clomid thing.I was scared too with all the stuffs i have read online about it but i decided to trust God that nothing would go wrong.
Anitamich:

God will hear us and I believe he's already working out our miracle grin grin how many mg of metformin did you take? I'm really scared to take clomid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
jojogirlx:
Amen!! i took 1500mg daily.@d clomid thing.I was scared too with all the stuffs i have read online about it but i decided to trust God that nothing would go wrong.
PLS check well,is it 150 mg u mean,.Becos 1500mg is too much.cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sorry ma, who diagnose u of PCOS with this result?
I don't think u have ocos becis f u do, ur LH should be higher than your FSH
fademi17:

OK ma, are u on any drugs now and wat test did u do DAT ruled out PCOS? Sorry for so many questions. Trying to know wat step to take next
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jojogirlx: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
lol! Is there 150mg for metformin?? shocked.I guess you didnt get her question.Go through the history.i want to believe you are thinking am referng to clomid. The question was "how many mg of Metformin did i take?" nd i took 1500 as at then.
ekashiloh:
PLS check well,is it 150 mg u mean,.Becos 1500mg is too much.cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
jojogirlx:
lol! Is there 150mg for metformin?? shocked.I guess you didnt get her question.Go through the history.i want to believe you are thinking am referng to clomid. The question was "how many mg of Metformin did i take?" nd i took 1500 as at then.
OK,i now understandooo,i am really instrested in your story.that is why i am shiny my eyes.pls another question is were u really hungry while on metformin,becos i took only 500mg n hunger dealt wth me ,i had to get up n eat dat night.pls answer meoo.@Jojogirlx.cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
Reliablejay:
Mamas I have to open this account for this purpose.

I can't tell my pain to anyone that is why I have come here to cry.
I have being married for 3yrs now and we are still looking to God for children. (I have fertility issues). Normally I don't go through dh phone because I trust him and no trace of cheating. But some weeks ago he was showing me something on his phone, and a Whatsapp msg dropped "us at 6 wks". He quickly cleared the screen, I pretended like I did not see anything, but I was worried what that phrase meant though my mind was pointing somewhere but I said to myself it is not possible. But I was not at peace, the next day I decided to snoop. And I got the greatest shock of my life that has ruin my life forever. He is expecting a child with a certain lady, I call her A. I was shattered and devastated. I confronted him, to cut long story he said I should give him 4 days that he would convince A to terminate the pregnancy and end the relationship. On the third day he told me that it over between them and he has give A Money to terminate it. I cried I wanted to die but I could not tell anybody because I did not want my dad to hear of it. And also could not tell a friend. Only told my sister that dh is cheating on me but could not tell her of A's pregnancy because she will tell my dad. I felt betrayed and was totally broken. I last my job last year have not been able to secure another one if not I could have move out of the house.
He apologised over and over said is was 1 big mistake. I tried to put it behind me and move on. I checked his phone one day and noticed he has put a password,immediately I knew something was wrong. on Thursday night I was ables to unlock the phone and saw A was still pregnant and they still keep in touch very well from his call log. He woke up and saw me crying and ask what the problem was I told him and he denied, I took a screen shot of their conversation so I show it to him. He started with another lie saying he is going to ask her to terminate for real and end it all, I said his cross but I am done with him, I can't deal with his betrayal. I have being crying all day I have little savings but it won't take me far. I have been leaving in a fools paradise for over 3yrs thinking I had the best husband. Note before the night I checked his phone our marriage has being hitch free. No quarrels just argument that will not last 2mins he is quick to say sorry whether he is right or wrong.
From their chat A told him a guy called her with an unknown number telling her if she thinks is all pregnancies you can give birth to and she heard a lady's voice on the background so she know it is me that she is scared. She lied against me because I didn't call her and have not discuss this with anybody. Since this morning I have started picking my important things I have no destination but I just want to live
Sorry for boring you people but I just need to let this out before I burst.

I'm soooo sorry for you ordeal. I pray God sees you through.
But I suggest you ask God for forgiveness specifically the part u endorsed him to ask A to terminate d preggy. U don't need innocent blood crying against you now or in future. Let them carry their load.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Fummylola:

Please call me
your contact
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jojogirlx: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
My Dear for hunger i dont know if its hunger but i know it makes me feel ill and therz this urge to put something in your mouth. Although i felt it was psychological cheesy. then sometimes nauseated and most times weakness.but i was desperate since the med peeps claim it works.but believe me i was asked to continue when i was preg but after the first 4weeks i stopped mhen.As at now i hav started it again but i take only 500mg
ekashiloh:
OK,i now understandooo,i am really instrested in your story.that is why i am shiny my eyes.pls another question is were u really hungry while on metformin,becos i took only 500mg n hunger dealt wth me ,i had to get up n eat dat night.pls answer meoo.@Jojogirlx.cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2017
missyblissy:
Mamas in the house, Praise the Lord for God has done it. I did the surgery this morning around 7am and it ended at 10:30am. I was awake during the surgery and God was there with me and the doctors. Don't know if I should post pictures but it ended in praises and Thanksgiving.

DH was with me all the way and he's still here.
Thanks for your prayers

It was exactly two weeks after the surgery yesterday. I thank God for his mercies.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2017
missyblissy:

It was exactly two weeks after the surgery yesterday. I thank God for his mercies.

Thank God for you sis. God will perfect all that concerns you in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2017
missyblissy:

How time flies
Thank God for you Sist
May God strengthen and perfect your healing
Rest well
Very soon you will be strong and next will be you announcing your bfp in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2017
Fvine:

Thanks Sis. Miss the you and indeed the whole thread too. But am at the sidelines cheering everyone on, looking up to God and waiting for his appointed time.

Good morning mama Fvine
We miss you plenty
Come out from the sidelines
We are in this together
Definitely God's appointed time shall meet us all very soon

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2017
Heebah:
Pls mama can u explain how u used d baking soda from cd6-9. Was it orally or how? Pls i will like to know more so i can try it. Thanks

I drank it, poured half teaspoon in a cup with enough water(filled the cup) and drank once daily. It tastes like diluted salt. Please make sure you take your folic acid

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2017
4realwoman:
Okay sis. I did both the baking soda finger and the baking soda egg and co ooo grin grin grin
How are you and Lo doing na?

Kikikikiki, is well. May God bless our babies. She's fine oo and we're good. Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 02, 2017
Mummykyrti where are thou?
fpeter
Omojudy
Legendsmother
Make Una come out or MS don start?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=CravingChic post=62892951]
OK dear, I'll tell her. Thank you very much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2017
Goodmorning fruitful mamas, it's still about my sister oo

Yesterday she told me she's feeling a sharp pain at her left side just below her abdomen. It comes when she's standing and wants to seat or when she's lying down and wants to stand up.

Please what could cause this?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2017
jojogirlx:
My Dear for hunger i dont know if its hunger but i know it makes me feel ill and therz this urge to put something in your mouth. Although i felt it was psychological cheesy. then sometimes nauseated and most times weakness.but i was desperate since the med peeps claim it works.but believe me i was asked to continue when i was preg but after the first 4weeks i stopped mhen.As at now i hav started it again but i take only 500mg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2017
jojogirlx:
Ok Ma, Tanx Alots.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2017
happymummy:

How time flies
Thank God for you Sist
May God strengthen and perfect your healing
Rest well
Very soon you will be strong and next will be you announcing your bfp in Jesus name Amen

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2017
iamhistreasure:
Goodmorning fruitful mamas, it's still about my sister oo

Yesterday she told me she's feeling a sharp pain at her left side just below her abdomen. It comes when she's standing and wants to seat or when she's lying down and wants to stand up.

Please what could cause this?

is she presently ovulating? it could be cyst, fibroid or PID. she should go for an abdominal -pelvic ultrasound. if it's clear she should do hvs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2017
MummyJJ:
ofada for the win

Only you?
Abeg waybill small to my side Na.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anitaamich: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2017
fademi17:

Day 3
Your LH:FSH ratio is okay, prolactin and every other thing is normal... I'm not seeing any PCOS in the result, how were you diagnosed?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.