Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388401 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
hello everyone happy Sunday.
@nurry one greatest mind destabilizing thing to do is to symptom spot. my dear u will get all the preg symptoms in this world n still get a negative result. so pls my dear relax n if u fill u re pregnant jus do a hpt or a bpt to save urself the stress. again u may not HV any symptom buh u'll b surprised to c those beautiful red lines when u test. what am trying to say is just relax ur mind. take ur prenatal drugs n engage in fervent prayer n I pray that before march u would HV ported to pregnancy forum.

@zoestar u are welcome. if u can read few pages back u will read abt women who conquered pcos. u will learn what they did especially natural remedies one of which is vitex, vitb6 and other drugs. I'll advice u stay away from clomid for now n treat that pcos. I know ur miracle is just by the corner. I pray ur stay here will b short.
baby dust fall on u all.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Noblekids:
Welcome Nurry and Whyworryph, may your stay here be short in Jesus name, Amen

Mamas, Apart from folic acid, what other supplements can one take?
Can fertilsan M be taken in combination with other drugs?
What is the procedure for preparing coconut-Akihausa -date smoothie

Abeg pardon my plenty question oo

cc Ekashiloh, Cuppymummy, Mztubsy et al
For TTC supplements, i know folic acid, bcomplex and pregnacare are very good in preparing and putting the body in a viable shape for conception.

@fertilsan, i dont have an idea as regards that, sabi mamas that know about this,please help aswer our sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
FruitfulRay:
Good day all, I'll like to let you know that I'll be taking some weeks off social media, NL included, want to use this time for prayer and consecration. Know that once I come back, I'll see many BFPs, I'll also testify. Have a lovely month, God bless us all
i say aloud amen to that sis. All your prayers will be answered speedily in jesus name. Please include us in your prayers ooo. From your mouth to God's ears...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Noblekids:
Welcome Nurry and Whyworryph, may your stay here be short in Jesus name, Amen

Mamas, Apart from folic acid, what other supplements can one take?
Can fertilsan M be taken in combination with other drugs?
What is the procedure for preparing coconut-Akihausa -date smoothie

Abeg pardon my plenty question oo

cc Ekashiloh, Cuppymummy, Mztubsy et al
Add Vit E,zinc,pap&milk 4 Dh.make sure no semen infection and give him 3months 4 effective result.Hv u done hormonal profile?if it ok,take folic acid, m2tone,pronatal 4 general fetility.cheers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Good decision dear! But pls, do remember us in your prayers ooo! May God strengthen u as u seek His face and may He reward u with BFP while on d process in Jesus name, amen. I wish u well sis.
We await your testimony.
everytime i see this your moniker, it just cracks me up. Tripletwins!!! My minds just keeps wondering what id do if i have one. A friend of mine had 2 set of identical twins back to back. I look at her and all i see divine strength.�. I dont think i have the knack for it ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
zoestar:
Good morning all.
Just registered on naiaraland. I actually did that because of this thread which I stumbled upon yesterday.
I must confess, I've never felt welcomed the way I felt when I was reading the posts on this thread. Then and then, it dawned on me that I would not just be on the sideline but partake in the discussion hence my registration.
Got married end of last year and I've been TTC since, I know people will say it's still too early but I planned to take in immediately after the wedding.
I have an irregular menstrual cycle, sometimes , I won't see my period for 4 months.
I went to the doctor in November last year and I was given primolut to induce the period and then clomid. Towards the end of that cycle, I started having the pregnancy symptoms, infact my DH and I were so happy, I was getting overweight, could smell anything from miles away, not until we got to the hospital to do test and I tested negative. I don't think I've felt disappointed in my life the way I felt, well aunty Flo came 3 days later.
I decided to use clomid on my way without going to the hospital in my December cycle, because I was just ashamed going to the hospital, doing all the tests, doctors saying things and all. But when I went through this thread yester and saw @Arlington posts, I've decided to take a break from medicine and see what will happen
welcome to this wonderful family of love. I pray that your stay here is short and fruitful in jesus name.

First of all, from what youve outlined. I think you have PCOS or was there a different diagnosis by your gynae?

Secondly, i have a problem with self medication. Please put a total stop to it. Clomid and other fertility drugs are quite powerful and are not NOT to be used without prescription by a certified gynaecologist. Some have asserted on this thread that it causes ovarian cyst, so you dont have to be self medicating at all PLEASE!!!. There are other alternative drugs to clomid which still does and effective job just as much if not more. Id suggest you speak to your doc as regards that.

Have you tried detoxification? Many of us dont think its neccessary but believe me it goes a long way.

Theres no need to be apprehensive and ashamed of going for tests and hospitals because you have your mind fixated on achieveing results.thats what goes on in my mind so im not even bothered. Seeing a doctor and also not neglecting the God factor because he's the ultimate will make everything worthwhile at the very end.

With all the amazing testimonies on this thread, believe me nothing is impossible with God if our faith is in place. Ive seen hopeless cases solved and i know thay our God is still in the business of doing miracles. We shall testify soonest....shalom!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
mztubsy:
everytime i see this your moniker, it just cracks me up. Tripletwins!!! My minds just keeps wondering what id do if i have one. A friend of mine had 2 set of identical twins back to back. I look at her and all i see divine strength.�. I dont think i have the knack for it ooo.

Lolz!
My dear, I really love twins. If God gives me 2sets of twins am ok with dat but if He decides to gv me 3sets, I will be grateful too oo!! My hubby is an identical twin and he loves to beget twins also.
Ds TTC journey don show me shege no be small as if make I dey pack d twins dey go. Besides, I prefer to make d pregnancy journey shorter and take care of them once instead of one by one. But in all, God knows d best way to bless His children.
Don't worry sis, when God gives u twins, the strength to take care of them will come cos one of my cousins dat's a bit lazy delivered twins(boys) and she was so happy. She has been taking care of them alone with her hubby, no house help. Now, she s ttcing again and wishing for twins to end d conception journey. So mama, better buckle up and fire dey go cos twins are coming ur way soonest.

Apology 4 d long post oo!

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lovely mothers in d house, gud evening to u all!
Pls, I need ur advice on this issue currently disturbing my peace. I'm on clomid cycle day 19 and i took d clomid on day 3-7. I usually have 27/28 cycle length and I do ovulate on cd12-16. This cycle, I felt slight abdominal cramp last week and I suspected ovulation though too early to happen but I didn't notice ewcm. I only noticed cm but not stretchy. I decided to wait further to know if I can see ovulation egg white on my supposed fertile window but I noticed none except little watery mucus. I've been checking my cervix to know if I can see ew but I found none. Yestaday, I inserted my finger inside my veejay as usual and saw a string ewcm mixed with blood. I repeated d process and still saw d same. I was now confused and started asking myself if it s ovulation sign or what. I grabbed dh in d night and DTD as I don't want to miss any chance. On reaching today, I checked and I didn't see any ew again but a white mucus. My ew days usually last 4 five days.
So sisters, this has put me in a state of confusion since yestaday. Though we've been bd since cd12 till today cd19 but I didn't figure out when I actually ovulated. Am now afraid to bd cos i don't know wat s happening. Mamas, pls advise me, should I continue kpekusing or I should leave it 4 now?

Pls, don't jump and pass oo. Help a sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Lovely mothers in d house, gud evening to u all!
Pls, I need ur advice on this issue currently disturbing my peace. I'm on clomid cycle day 19 and i took d clomid on day 3-7. I usually have 27/28 cycle length and I do ovulate on cd12-16. This cycle, I felt slight abdominal cramp last week and I suspected ovulation though too early to happen but I didn't notice ewcm. I only noticed cm but not stretchy. I decided to wait further to know if I can see ovulation egg white on my supposed fertile window but I noticed none except little watery mucus. I've been checking my cervix to know if I can see ew but I found none. Yestaday, I inserted my finger inside my veejay as usual and saw a string ewcm mixed with blood. I repeated d process and still saw d same. I was now confused and started asking myself if it s ovulation sign or what. I grabbed dh in d night and DTD as I don't want to miss d any chance. On reaching today, I checked and I didn't see any ew again but a white mucus. My ew days usually last 4 five days.
So sisters, this has put me in a state of confusion since yestaday. Though we've been bd since cd12 till today cd19 but I didn't figure out when I actually ovulated. Am now afraid to bd cos i don't know wat s happening. Mamas, pls advise me, should I continue kpekusing or I should leave it 4 now?

Some ppl do experience ovulation on clomid with blood on ecwm. Next time, please use ovulation prediction kit for better prediction.

On another note, ovulation is usually delayed for some people on a clomid cycle. Some start counting the first day they started taking the drug as day 1 of their cycle, others start counting from the day they stopped.
Clomid shifts my ovulation by 7 to 8 days.

Your best bet is to use your kit or just dey fire dey go through the cycle.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
mamatwiny:

Some ppl do experience ovulation on clomid with blood on ecwm. Next time, please use ovulation prediction kit for better prediction.

On another note, ovulation is usually delayed for some people on a clomid cycle. Some start counting the first day they started taking the drug as day 1 of their cycle, others start counting from the day they stopped.
Clomid shifts my ovulation by 7 to 8 days.

Your best bet is to use your kit or just dey fire dey go through the cycle.

Thanks a lot! Hope u're bouncing with ur lo? D Lord is ur strength.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
whyworryPH:
Happy new year lovely people. I was searching for something on Google and this thread surfaced.

Suffice it to say that today alone, I have been reading from page 1-30 and seeing that the tread is far gone, I had to come and join my faith with yours.

April this year will be my 2years after white wedding. I took in after 5 months in my first year of marriage but lost it after a month.

Had to do a scan and blood tests when what I thought was a late period lasted for more than a week. That was how I knew it was actually a miscarriage.

Then I took in again in January last year and carried it for 6 months only to bring forth my fruit before time.

It was a painful ride for me, but I recently rekindled hope that God will do it again and that I shall carry to full term.

Please send baby dust my way while I pray along with all TTC ladies on this thread.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. God bless you all!

God is ur strength my dear.
Did the docs tell u why the 6months preterm?
Was it incompetent cervix?

You need to know the cause of your previous miscarriages to know how to move forward.
I will advise you do hormonal assay. Also the docs should monitor you well when next you take in.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Thanks a lot! Hope u're bouncing with ur lo? D Lord is ur strength.

Babe, God is my strength. Plenty ppl dt don't know I am pregnant are having dreams dt I miscarried. We are all praying and taking things a step at a time.
I will go for scan tommorow, I pray I see a heartbeat.

Scan done. Heartbeat seen. Excellent growth.
God is on the throne

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
FruitfulRay:
Good day all, I'll like to let you know that I'll be taking some weeks off social media, NL included, want to use this time for prayer and consecration. Know that once I come back, I'll see many BFPs, I'll also testify. Have a lovely month, God bless us all

My babe, it is good for you. Just clear your mind and de-stress yourself. Many ppl have conceived after prayers and fasting on this thread.
May God answer you speedily.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
They must be thinking about you so much and y u haven't given birth... This one has come to stay, no bad dream shall come to pass on ur LO, fear not, not even for a sec,
just make sure you take ur drugs, avoid stress... Take good care of ursef and don't stop praying kiss kiss
mamatwiny:

Babe, God is my strength. Plenty ppl dt don't know I am pregnant are having dreams dt I miscarried. We are all praying and taking things a step at a time.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyamefa: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Lovely mothers in d house

Clomid dries up ewcm as well, some people use it with preseed. I would advise that you do not stop the bd though.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
mamatwiny:

My dear, we cancel every bad dreams concerning you and ur lo in Jesus name, amen. No negative dream will have effect in your life . Exodus 23:26 is ur portion in Jesus name, amen. Fear not dear for fear is devil's weapon to weaken our faith. Just be prayerful and continue taking things easy my dear. This lo has come to stay whether d devil likes it or not. By d special grace of God, u will surely see a heartbeat in Jesus name, amen. U're in my prayers sis. It s well.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
Iyamefa:

Clomid dries up ewcm as well, some people use it with preseed. I would advise that you do not stop the bd though.

Thanks sis. I will keep on bd till further notice.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
mztubsy:
For TTC supplements, i know folic acid, bcomplex and pregnacare are very good in preparing and putting the body in a viable shape for conception.

Thanks so much, can all these be combined, that is taken together?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
ekashiloh:
Add Vit E,zinc,pap&milk 4 Dh.make sure no semen infection and give him 3months 4 effective result.Hv u done hormonal profile?if it ok,take folic acid, m2tone,pronatal 4 general fetility.cheers.

Thank you so much, never done hormonal profile o, only pelvic scan and HSG
Can these folic acid, m2tone,pronatal be taken together or just one of the three?
Pardon my ignorance oo mbok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Noblekids:

Pregnacare (preconception) contains basically every needed to prepare a healthy body for conception. Though some people with irregular cycle do combine it with M2tone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Noblekids:

yes they can.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dcglagos(m): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hello good people,am delighted to learn so much from your wealth of experience.I see hope soon for my wife and I after 13years of expecting.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nurry: 2:28am On Jan 08, 2018
fruitfulnathia:
@nurry one greatest mind destabilizing thing to do is to symptom spot. my dear u will get all the preg symptoms in this world n still get a negative result. so pls my dear relax n if u fill u re pregnant jus do a hpt or a bpt to save urself the stress. again u may not HV any symptom buh u'll b surprised to c those beautiful red lines when u test. what am trying to say is just relax ur mind. take ur prenatal drugs n engage in fervent prayer n I pray that before march u would HV ported to pregnancy forum.

@zoestar u are welcome. if u can read few pages back u will read abt women who conquered pcos. u will learn what they did especially natural remedies one of which is vitex, vitb6 and other drugs. I'll advice u stay away from clomid for now n treat that pcos. I know ur miracle is just by the corner. I pray ur stay here will b short.
baby dust fall on u all.

My dear, one month I could swear I was pregnant. All the signs were there. Nausea, tender bo.obs, dizziness, salivating, fatigue, food aversion, my sense of smell was heightened. In fact, my belly even grew bigger. Everyone started congratulating me sef. But period came. I still didn't believe. I used the stripes, negative. I still went to do the blood test and scan before I believed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 3:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Thanks so much @ MGeey and Mztubsy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 3:47am On Jan 08, 2018
@dcglagos welcome, 13 years is not beans o eh, ur stay here will be short and fruitful in Jesus name. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zoestar: 6:39am On Jan 08, 2018
Nurry:

My dear, one month I could swear I was pregnant. All the signs were there. Nausea, tender bo.obs, dizziness, salivating, fatigue, food aversion, my sense of smell was heightened. In fact, my belly even grew bigger. Everyone started congratulating me sef. But period came. I still didn't believe. I used the stripes, negative. I still went to do the blood test and scan before I believed

@Nurry, it seems we are on the same boat, even till now, people still congratulate me.
Most times, when they do, I just claim it.
God will put a smile on out face this year.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 6:42am On Jan 08, 2018
mamatwiny:

God is ur strength my dear.
Did the docs tell u why the 6months preterm?
Was it incompetent cervix?

You need to know the cause of your previous miscarriages to know how to move forward.
I will advise you do hormonal assay. Also the docs should monitor you well when next you take in.

Thank you mamatwiny. The first time I had a MC, which I thought was a late period, I was actually taking herbs to treat the poison I matched or what some would call Achiere.

So I suspect that the local herbs was probably too strong for my body, hence the MC.

I told the matrons and doc about it when I registered for antenatal for my second pregnancy. It was documented as well.
They also believed the herbs was too strong.

I actually started losing amniotic (hope I got that right, lol) fluid prior to losing the 6 months pregnancy. I didn't know what I was losing, all I knew was that after peeing, there seemed to be another liquid coming out which didn't have offensive smell. But I did notice that a month before then, vaginal itching became present (which wasn't there before). I read on the Internet (wouldn't rely on that again) that such was very common with pregnant women and therefore dismissed it.

I told my gynea on my last prenatal visit prior to the contractions I later had and she only prescribed antibiotics which I didn't take.

She was more eager to get done with the antenatal women than REALLY pay attention to the signs I talked about.

But after losing my 6months pregnancy, I really hated hospitals. It holds so much pain for me.

I was in labour for 4 days and watching my baby lie on the floor helplessly (was on my way from the restroom to the bed to finally deliver when my body took over and pushed the baby out on the floor) still breaks my heart

The hospital is military hospital in Ph. I didn't think they were that bad since one of my sister gave birth to 3 of her kids there.

But I didn't like the idea that only one doc would be on call for the hospital after the usual morning rounds (which by the way was only on weekdays).

Anyway, I will summon courage again and seek medical help in maybe UPTH this time around. I just want to see professionals and hopefully someone that would really listen and follow up on my case.

Sorry for the long epistle (being a journalist pre-disposes me to such).

God bless us all and make 2018 the year we all finally become mothers in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zoestar: 6:44am On Jan 08, 2018
mztubsy:
welcome to this wonderful family of love. I pray that your stay here is short and fruitful in jesus name.

First of all, from what youve outlined. I think you have PCOS or was there a different diagnosis by your gynae?

Secondly, i have a problem with self medication. Please put a total stop to it. Clomid and other fertility drugs are quite powerful and are not NOT to be used without prescription by a certified gynaecologist. Some have asserted on this thread that it causes ovarian cyst, so you dont have to be self medicating at all PLEASE!!!. There are other alternative drugs to clomid which still does and effective job just as much if not more. Id suggest you speak to your doc as regards that.

Have you tried detoxification? Many of us dont think its neccessary but believe me it goes a long way.

Theres no need to be apprehensive and ashamed of going for tests and hospitals because you have your mind fixated on achieveing results.thats what goes on in my mind so im not even bothered. Seeing a doctor and also not neglecting the God factor because he's the ultimate will make everything worthwhile at the very end.

With all the amazing testimonies on this thread, believe me nothing is impossible with God if our faith is in place. Ive seen hopeless cases solved and i know thay our God is still in the business of doing miracles. We shall testify soonest....shalom!

@mztubsy, thanks very much for your kind words.
The gynae said I was not ovulating properly, he never mentioned anything about PCOS. However, after going through some pages on this thread, I noticed I exhibit some of the symptoms as PCOS.
i'll just wait for this cycle to end and see my gynae again.
Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zoestar: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2018
fruitfulnathia:

baby dust fall on u all.

@fruitfulnathia thanks very much for your words of advice, I really appreciate.
Baby dust to us all in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2018
If just started taking M2-tone, evening primrose oil and folic acid as prescribed by our pharmacist.

I intend to stop using evening primrose when ever my ovulation comes as suggested.

But I will still make out time and seek for proper medical help. But my prayer and belief is that God will do it this month.

Baby dust to us all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2018
God Is Always on Time
BY RICK WARREN
“Let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up” (Galatians 6:9 NLT).
In the waiting room of life, you can choose to trust God instead of panicking. You also need to remember two things: One, God is never in a hurry. And two, God is never late. God’s timing is always perfect.
What happens in those times where it appears that God is late? God is getting you ready for a miracle!
There are so many examples of this in Scripture, including the story of Lazarus (John 11). Mary and Martha had a brother named Lazarus, who was one of Jesus’ best friends. They lived in Bethany, which was just a few miles from where Jesus was on the day Lazarus got sick. They sent word to Jesus that his friend was gravely ill and asked him to come to them.
He could have easily been in Bethany in an hour or two. But it took Jesus three days to go about five miles. When he got there, they told him, “You’re too late! We’ve already buried Lazarus.”
Jesus wasn’t late. Because Jesus already knew what he was going to do. His goal was not to heal Lazarus. His goal was to raise him from the dead. Jesus’ goal was not to just make Lazarus well. His goal was to do a miracle of astronomical proportions.
Jesus walked up to Lazarus’ tomb, told them to roll the stone away, and said, “Lazarus, come forth.” And Lazarus did!
Sometimes God lets a situation get so bad that only a miracle will do. Don’t give up your faith. Hold on. Keep praying and serving and going to small group. Keep sowing. Keep believing. Because you’re getting ready for a miracle.
God already knows what he’s going to do in your life next month, next year, and in the next decade, and his plan for you is good.

Good morning Mothers and fathers of great nations. May God perform his miracle in our lives this year as we wait on him in Jesus name. “After waiting patiently, Abraham received what was promised” (Hebrews 6:15 NIV). "Blessed be the LORD, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant. (1 Kings 8:56) I declare today that none of God's promises will fail in our lives in Jesus name. Amen!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.