Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,348 members, 7,808,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393075 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Starrybella:
Hello fruitful and wonderful mama's , it's a new year and I want us to do something beautiful with great significant dis January.
Let's gather lovelies with great joy in my heart I am happy to inform you all that we will be having a faith bump dis January, this will be different because u will be placing a baby item close to the bump, the item can be baby dress, sock, feeding bottle, shirt, shoe, diapers etc. You can as well use the baby item as a point of contact to your miracle baby when praying to God our Maker, just hold the baby item and declare that your baby must come forth to use the item u hv bought for him/her.
It's a suggestion mama's, what do you all think?
So that we all can fix a date that will be OK by all so that all mama's will be able to prepare and participate in dis January faith bump day.
If you are in support kindly click like or comment.

i am in total support of this. The idea is very much welcomed. I think you should choose 3 specific dates (sundays). So that we can all vote which one is more convenient for everyone. Weve all seen the wonders of faith bump and the testimonies of BFP's that rained afterwards.

In lieu of this, i would encourage every mama to paticipate. Some old monikers have gone MIA. id suggest that we should contact some of them personally since some of us have grown closer and we have our personal contacts. Let no one be left out because God is about to move mightily in our midst.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
zoestar:
Hello my beautiful mothers of nations.
Hope we all had a wonderful day.
My update
CD 32
Still having the weird taste and sense of smell
I get hungry easily
Having this milkish CM
My bre**asts are feeling sore
I don't sleep well as I should.
The cramps have reduced but it's still there
Funny thing is I don't feel tired, nauseous or have the morning sickness.

I know I should have done the hpt by now to confirm, but the fear alone of not seeing the two lines is just making me to hold on.

This year is our year by God's grace
Baby dust to us all in Jesus name
can you just the hpt done already!!! grin cheesy i cant wait to share your good news darling. Mamas she needs a little nudge. Lets all encourage her to go for a test. Every BFP means one person down in this thread. Im excited already!!! Yaayyyy!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bomgirl:
Curvilicious don born o!!
John has arrived!!!!!
God is faithful.
yaay! Praise be to God in the highest. This is great news. Our God is still in the business of doing miracles. Thank you jesus! May God bless and protect mother and child. Whos next in line with me #team2018.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bomgirl:
Curvilicious don born o!!
John has arrived!!!!!
God is faithful.
yaay! Praise be to God in the highest. This is great news. Our God is still in the business of doing miracles. Thank you jesus! May God bless and protect mother and child. Whos next in line with me #team2018. #teamsupernaturalbirth #mycaseisdifferent

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nurry: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Good evening all. We will surely celebrate soonest. Amen.
Please who can assist with the banana, milk, egg and bicarbonate soda mixture.
How does it work? What's the dosage?
When should it be taken?
For how many days?
Are there testimonies of people who have tried it?

Please help. I am expecting AF soonest. I want to give it a try also if possible.

Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
zoestar:
Good morning to us all

Congrats @curvilicious on your safe delivery. I key into the miracle and I pray we all will birth our children this year.

I woke up this morning and all the symptoms I was experiencing all gone. I decided to do a HPT and I got a BFN. I've not given up yet because I know I know there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

I just wished my hubby will try and understand. I brought up the issue with him this morning about us going for tests and we ended up arguing, he said he's not looking for child and hence not going for any test or taking any drugs.

Please I need suggestions for a good and affordable gynae around Ajah/Snagotedo/Abijo axis. Although, I'm on HMO but I don't mind changing hospitals. I really don't flow well with my current gynae.

Baby dust to us all in Jesus name
so sorry to hear about that dearie. Here i was rooting for you to take a strip test, without reading foward to see youve done it already. I know the feeling yeah. We get all those symptoms and see a single line at the end of the day. Its all part of the process to make us emotionally stronger and of course, how would our success story be complete.

As for DH, i think you should be calm about this. All men are generally wired the same way when ut comes to fertility treatment. Its like telling them "they arent man enough" when their friends and family had theirs without any hassle. They kinda think its belittling And degrading when you tell them you think they are incapable of pro-creating.

When i needed to convince hubby for test. I knew what i went through to make him agree that i wasnt undermining the power of God but i just wanted to certify we were very much fine and dandy. Im glad we went ahead and did all the required test. Just talk to him and put it in prayers. He'd eventually come around im sure.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
curvilicious:
Here is our miracle baby o
He arrived 5:05am 12/01/18
I use him as a point of contact to reach you all. Your miracle will come to you this year in Jesus name
oh God! See our cute baby join. Congrats once again mama. Im so happy for you. See me grinning from ear to ear. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
orney:
Happy new year mamas grin grin

This one that hubby has been so nice and caring for me since November last year, i don't kno ooo undecided undecided, despite paying for the expensive treatment m receiving, tho he made a confession on xmas day, tho i av forgiven him smiley

i don't want him to be dis nice again jare angry, mayb baby will decide to kom wen he sees dat daddy is not nice to mummy again embarassed embarassed

Just wanted to rant a lil bit, don't mind my 'foolish' thinking, but this is just how i feel wen af decided to show up now
cheesy Period rants i guess. I was worst-est than u about a week ago. God got us. Just dance and smile it off.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
happymummy:
mztubsy weĺdone
i dey catch your salute left right and center. How you doing today? grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
mztubsy:
i dey catch your salute left right and center. How you doing today? grin

I dey baba God hand
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
@Redeemed and all beeping mamas I see you lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nurry:
Good evening all. We will surely celebrate soonest. Amen.
Please who can assist with the banana, milk, egg and bicarbonate soda mixture.
How does it work? What's the dosage?
When should it be taken?
For how many days?
Are there testimonies of people who have tried it?

Please help. I am expecting AF soonest. I want to give it a try also if possible.

Thank you

Get two ripe bananas, two raw eggs, 1 tin of peak milk and 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda. Blend all together with your blender and drink d mixture on empty stomach the first day after u finished ur period. I learnt it can only be taken once in 3months. Though it didn't work 4 me but some mamas here confirmed it worked for them. As we all know, our bodies and systems are different. You can give it a try my dear and I pray it works for u. Good luck! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 12:00am On Jan 15, 2018
Validcode:
Good day people. My scan result says calsified endometritis, it's still some weeks before our appointment with the gynae and I am wondering if anyone has dealt with this issue and would be willing to share their experience and treatment they underwent.

WOW, thats a strong one. guess u must hv super painful af and very lil flow.
calcified endo..means the endo tissues hv hardened considerablly, thus may be impedeing implantation.
would suggest u start castor oil massage, other sabi mamas wud come n chook mouth.
be strong, nothing is imposible for God

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nurry: 1:01am On Jan 15, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Get two ripe bananas, two raw eggs, 1 tin of peak milk and 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda. Blend all together with your blender and drink d mixture on empty stomach the first day after u finished ur period. I learnt it can only be taken once in 3months. Though it didn't work 4 me but some mamas here confirmed it worked for them. As we all know, our bodies and systems are different. You can give it a try my dear and I pray it works for u. Good luck! cheesy

Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by REJOICE01: 3:25am On Jan 15, 2018
curvilicious:
Here is our miracle baby o
He arrived 5:05am 12/01/18
I use him as a point of contact to reach you all. Your miracle will come to you this year in Jesus name
Congratulation mama curvilicious. And welcome baby John. The Lord will keep him and he will always be a source of joy to the parents.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 4:38am On Jan 15, 2018
Congrats Curvy Curvilicious
You need to see my ear to ear smile when I saw your birth announcement. God is indeed God, he never fails.
God bless baby John, may his birth open doors for more blessings in your home and may the God who brought this to pass in your family show up for each and everyone of us in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2018
Tripletwins222:

That thing tastes awful though...i almost threw up wen i took it. Na God go help person for this ttc wahala.
Congrats curvilicious mama! Am so happy for u,it was just like yday now ur bundle of joy is here. May he be a blessing to ur household. Kisses to him

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dcglagos(m): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2018
I'm so humbled.Many thanks.The good Lord will be merciful to us all and bless us with beautiful children soonest.
mztubsy:
You are welcome to this beautiful family of love. Did you just say 13years of TTC.!!! shocked I just had to show my hubby this. May the almighty bountifully reward your labour of love, cause his favour to shine upon you and put a smile on your face. May he look at your travails and give you double portion for all your troubles. I mean "QUINTUPLETS" because nothing is impossible with God.

Wow! Can i just call you an ANGEL! thank you for sticking and standing by your wife all this wihile. Its not easy i must confess. I cant even begin to imagine all youve been through all this years. YOU ARE JOT JUST SOME REGULAR JOE, YOU ARE RARE! I DOFF MY HAT smiley

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2018
Good day fruitful mama, we will be voting today and tomorrow on the date for faith bump this January, just as mama mztubsy suggested we will be choosing three Sundays in other to pick one out of it, but unfortunately we only have two Sundays left in January so Friday will be included to make it three different dates, so that all mama's can kindly choose the date that is OK by them. But the date that hv d highest number of likes will be announce tomorrow evening as our Faith bump day.
#2018 our year of miracle conception#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2018
Friday 19-01-2018
Faith bump day
If you are in support of this date kindly click like

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Sunday 21-01-2018
Faith bumb day
If you are support of this date kindly click like

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2018
Sunday 28-01-2018
Faith bumb day
If you are in support of this date kindly click like

35 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Voting starts now and end tomorrow by 8pm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
MummyJJ:
Happy new year mummies and daddies. I pray that this year brings our children with it. please let's not be discouraged or depressed, it's not easy waiting but certainly it will be worth it. congratulations to those that have gotten their BFP and Family he new comers, your stay will be short.
BFP is scarce I declare that it will begin to rain babies. Good news shall fill this thread in Jesus name.

some people are missing ooo. where is
Omojudy

Shalom
I am here. Just strategizing . By the way not seen my period since hyteroscopy on the 31st of October. Primolut no work now on combination 3. Enough with the sour news. The year has been good so far.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please does anyone know of any affordable gynea in Abuja and its environs that one can use.

Please help a sister.

Thank you.

Congratulations to new mum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
good day everyone am new here playing welcome me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
good day everyone am new here please welcome me

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Prisca1993:

You are welcome,feel free to mingle and ask questions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hello mamas, pls wot day of the cycle can one detoxify?

Pls no read and pass
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Yes ooo, my dear sis, my wish came tru yesterday,
but d man made u dis morning again grin
mztubsy:
cheesy Period rants i guess. I was worst-est than u about a week ago. God got us. Just dance and smile it off.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
RipVanWink:

WOW, thats a strong one. guess u must hv super painful af and very lil flow.
calcified endo..means the endo tissues hv hardened considerablly, thus may be impedeing implantation.
would suggest u start castor oil massage, other sabi mamas wud come n chook mouth.
be strong, nothing is imposible for God

Thanks for the response. I really appreciate it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Prisca1993:

Welcome ma'am..may your stay be short and fruitful in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.