Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,180 members, 7,780,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5365654 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Prisca1993:
good day everyone am new here please welcome me
i
U are welcome dear... May God grant u ur hrt desire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kcj6789: 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
mrssho:
Please I need advise. My husbands test results came out and it’s really bad. He has no motility and his sperm count is about 100k. I also did tests my Hsg was ok although I’ve always had pcos but with metformin I’ve been ovulating. I don’t want to go down the ivf route again because the last time it was really stressful. Is there anything he can take? My parents are suggesting we use a sperm donor but I’m not sure I want that, though I’m open to adoption but he is not

have you considered CoQ10? There have been studies using CoQ10 to help improve both sperm and egg quality. It may be a helpful addition to a treatment plan. What does the doctor say?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
orney:
Yes ooo, my dear sis, my wish came tru yesterday,
but d man made u dis morning again grin
cheesy Good for you tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OlohiA: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Wow, long time no post. The days are fast-paced but we thank God we are here!

Happy New Year my Nairaland fam!

Congratulations to all mamas that have gotten their BFP! May the good Lord see y'all through. Amen!

Congratulations Curvilicious on the arrival of John. The lord is great! I pray He provides for all your needs and give you wisdom to bring him up in His ways. Amen!

To all of us still in God's waiting room, our heart's desire will manifest physically in this new year in Jesus name. Amennn!

kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:04am On Jan 16, 2018
Prisca1993:
good day everyone am new here playing welcome me

ya wekom baby gurl... may you testify soonest. cheers!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2018
'Weekend' woman and friend
mztubsy:
cheesy Good for you tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2018
@fertilewomb, dbeauty, mummyibeji & cravingchic thank you so much for the warm welcome and may all your heart desires be fulfilled this year Amen. Good morning all

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lily38: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Validcode:

Thanks for the response. I really appreciate it.

Maybe u should read about vitex, women best friend n others, I had Adenomyosis ( similar to Endo) n dis herbs left me with no single symptoms. Castor oil massage is also a good option
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyShadow(f): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
LadyShadow:
Hello everyone, got married a month ago and now I'm TTC, may God almighty favor us all...

Hello Ma'm, you are not TTCing, you can only say you are after you must have had unprotected kpekus for at least a year.

Just relax everything will fall in place. Time your ovulation period and make sure to bd very well around that period, don't worry very soon you will testify okay.

Remain blessed.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anitaamich: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
It's 4months now and no sign of af.. pls fruitful mamas what should i do next? Should i induce and start treatment? Please don't read and pass.. dealing with pcos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hi please I need help on the natural ways to boost libido in women aside from tigernut and date recipe cos it didn't work for me thanks plz don't Waka pass as my O is very close . thanks in anticipation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
LadyShadow:
Hello everyone, got married a month ago and now I'm TTC, may God almighty favor us all...

No mama, you're not TTCing, don't even say that again,you just got married. As far as you know you're OK, you know your fertile window and also certified medically ok, just free your mind, eat good and bd with your hubby.

Baby dust

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Neehmart15(f): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=mummydaezy post=63821018][/quote]

Thank you so much.. I later used Aj Rapha Diagnostic centre bashiru street ojodu berger and thank God they are so loving and caring.... It was even after everything that i felt pain

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Helens101: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Prisca1993:
Hi please I need help on the natural ways to boost libido in women aside from tigernut and date recipe cos it didn't work for me thanks plz don't Waka pass as my O is very close . thanks in anticipation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Helens101: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
maybe this therapy might work for u too.beetroot,carrot,cocumber, apple,ginger,gallic,blend all together and drink it when u feel like drinking.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemade2007(f): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pls mamas, I did an evacuation after miscarriage on Dec -9- 2017. I saw my AF on Sunday 14/01/2018 but it has stopped since yesterday afternoon. Do I need use anything to make it normal .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chisun89(f): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Good evening mamas in the house, Pls someone should help me out here, my period suddenly changed from 4days heavy flow to 2days light flow, this has been on for 6months now. I've tried bitter leaf, ruzu bitters and m2tone all to no avail. Am not ttc cos am not even married but am really scared this might affect my fertility later cos my sister is married but is ttcing for 2yrs now and she's a member here. Pls anyone with useful information should help me pls, am so so scared.

Baby dust to everyone and God bless u all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
chisun89:
Good evening mamas in the house, Pls someone should help me out here, my period suddenly changed from 4days heavy flow to 2days light flow, this has been on for 6months now. I've tried bitter leaf, ruzu bitters and m2tone all to no avail. Am not ttc cos am not even married but am really scared this might affect my fertility later cos my sister is married but is ttcing for 2yrs now and she's a member here. Pls anyone with useful information should help me pls, am so so scared.

Baby dust to everyone and God bless u all

Try evergreen woman supplement.
Also (Google)do castor oil massage therapy 2-3 days a week. It can also be done few days to your period f u r not ttc.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Good evening fruitful mama's, hope u all are doing great and welcome to the newbies may your stay be short And fruitful.
Thanks to all mama's that took their time to vote for January faith bump day, a round of applause to u all.
I am glad to announce to u all that faith bump day is Sunday January 28 2018, so lets us all prepare toward dat date.
#2018 our year of miracle conception#

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulV: 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
From my experience, its normal to have light flow after cos of the loss of blood during mc. Everything will be normal by next cycle. Affliction will not rise again. And may God give us double for our losses.
Kemade2007:
Pls mamas, I did an evacuation after miscarriage on Dec -9- 2017. I saw my AF on Sunday 14/01/2018 but it has stopped since yesterday afternoon. Do I need use anything to make it normal .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Runs into the thread

Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiise the Lord!
Halleluyah
Brethren that my aunt(mom's elder sister) i talked about sometime ago gave birth to a bouncing baby boy this afternoon. After 22years of waiting.
He has turn her mourning to dancing

Runs out of thread to continue jubilating

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:49am On Jan 17, 2018
curvilicious:
Runs into the thread

Halleluyah
Brethren that my aunt(mom's elder sister) i talked about sometime ago gave birth to a bouncing baby boy this afternoon. After 22years of waiting.

Jehovah over do has done it again!Halleluyah!God is never too late...
@Prisca1993 and all newbies,welcome to our fruitful family of love.wishing you all a short and fruitful stay..
Blowing baby dust all over..
God is still on His throne,do no despair,He did it for others,He will do ours.
#confessionbringsconception#

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2018
curvilicious:
Runs into the thread

Halleluyah

Congratulations to her
Welcome to her baby
How are you and your baby?
Awaiting ur bs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2018
curvilicious:
Runs into the thread

Halleluyah

That is why he Is called I AM THAT I AM. His ways are not our ways. Thank you Lord for dis great testimony Lord that shows that you are still in the business of doing great and mighty this in our time. Thank you Lord and congrats to your mom sister @ Curvilicious.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2018
Waow, may His name be praised!, congrats to your aunty
curvilicious:
Runs into the thread

Halleluyah

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemade2007(f): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2018
FruitfulV:
From my experience, its normal to have light flow after cos of the loss of blood during mc. Everything will be normal by next cycle. Affliction will not rise again. And may God give us double for our losses.

Amen. Thanks so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemade2007(f): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2018
curvilicious:
Runs into the thread

Halleluyah

LORD you are GREAT. There's nothing impossible for you to do.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 9:37am On Jan 17, 2018
curvilicious:
Runs into the thread

Halleluyah

After 22years? And some people after 6years are already insulting their wife. May God be praised and no weapon formed against him shall prosper

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2018
curvilicious:
Runs into the thread

Halleluyah

Wow what a marvelous God we serve. After 22 years? This testimony brought tears to my eyes. Our God is never late, I remember the story of Mary Martha and Lazarus in the Bible, He was four days late yet still on time to raise Lazarus from death. Congratulations to your aunt.

Sorry for the long post

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hi mamas, hope we are all good. This is our season to rejoice becos God is going to put smiles on our faces. Please mamas I am considering going for a HSG test, I already did hormonal assay on cd3 and will do progesterone on cd21. My Dr is of the opinion dt I shouldn't go for the Hsg since its invasive and no reason has been identified for me to undergo it. Should I still insist on the test or not. Please help me shook mouth for the matter o. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
adunola03:
Hi mamas, hope we are all good. This is our season to rejoice becos God is going to put smiles on our faces. Please mamas I am considering going for a HSG test, I already did hormonal assay on cd3 and will do progesterone on cd21. My Dr is of the opinion dt I shouldn't go for the Hsg since its invasive and no reason has been identified for me to undergo it. Should I still insist on the test or not. Please help me shook mouth for the matter o. Thanks.

hello Ma'm, in my own opinion, complete your hormonal blood work first, before going for HSG.

Most times HSG is recommended after the blood work is fine and indicative of nothing. Let the P4 test be done to confirm you Ovu regularly, if it say you don't Ov your dr may want to address that first before requesting for HSG. if everything is fine, then bring it up with your dr again.

All the best sis, twins fall on you

(1) (2) (3) ... (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.