Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5387620 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
MamaHeaven:

Sis have you tried Clinix health care at Ilupeju? I had my 3rd HSG there after prism said their enemy's tubes were blocked. It was painless( although I took ibrup**n* 30mins before). The radiologist was patient and took her time. Besides it's cheaper (about 20k). I only spent about 1hr cos there were 2 ladies before me.
I personally think the doc at prism was too "fancy" for my liking.. especially after bearing bad news.lol
Did you get your result printed out same day? Union made me come collect it the next day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Omojudy:

No day oh. You probably haven't read my previous posts. I dey find period since I did hysteroscopy in October. Na amenorrhoea we dey investigate now.

My sister forgive my memory.

Have u tried taking coconut oil 1tbsp or More a day or added in ur Daily foods? It does balances hormones n restores periods.

Anoda adding is ginger turmeric cinnamon tea daily
While u await doctors orders
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Omojudy:

If you dey close now I for say buy reach me

No worry if I see as d thing dey we go know how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Safe06 welcome back sis! You just disappear like that.

Akwu ojukwu didn't know it has such medicinal use o! shocked I roasted and chewed lots of it during my Christmas trip to the village, to identify it its more juicy/fleshy than the regular banga almost seedless sef.

Here's a pics I took.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
DonaTee:

No worry if I see as d thing dey we go know how to go about it.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Liftedhands:

Akwu ojukwu didn't know it has such medicinal use o! shocked I roasted and chewed lots of it during my Christmas trip to the village, to identify it its more juicy/fleshy than the regular banga almost seedless sef.

Here's a pics I took.
Oh. Hope I will see it. Why can't this be used for banga soup?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
@ rvpbae (quote]Morning sickness start 4rm 6wks n by dat time ur baby is well formed,well implanted,ur cevix is closed n ur progesterone is very high 2 strengthen ur uterus,pineaple emzymes called Bromelain soften n eat up scars,n anything dat eat scars will lick sperm like water. it is cuationed dat we eat pinneaple after ovulation just 2 soften hard uterus 4 implantation,after dat it might interrupt embies n cause early miscarriage.wishin u a peaceful 4wks 2 motherhood.cheers. copy @ nicemom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
folash:

From ojota, take a bus going to oshodi, i cant remember the name of the bus stop, but just teĺl the conductor you would alight at total filling station... the filling station is like 2 bus stops after Anthony. When you get down at total, there is a road beside it, walk down to the end of the road, that's where clinix it..

I think the name of the bus stop is Bhoston. It's just as she has decribed above

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Omojudy:

Did you get your result printed out same day? Union made me come collect it the next day.

You can collect it the same day but you might have to wait for like almost 3hrs. Or you may decide to come back later in the evening. It should be ready by then
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Good morning. I took the advice of my mothers here and convinced my sister not to go to Dollyhams. I used to follow this thread a lot and send tips to her. There was one mama that gave a detailed treatment plan she used for her PID infection. I have been trying to search for it but no luck. Can someone cc me on it Please? Thanks mas
Pls mama dont use others treatment plan to treat pid becos it might not work.let ur sister do MCS/HVS test,it will show d infection causing d pid n d sensitive antibiotic,use d antibiotics religiously esp d injestions. she and her dh shd treat at d sametime 2 avoid reinfection.after d antibiotics,she can take wobemzymes and women best friend.d pid will dryup fast.let her also do hsg n hormonal profile n semen analysis.cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemade2007(f): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Omojudy:

Thanks

Uwc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2018
Liftedhands:

Here's a pics I took.

mama Ekene bobo abeg where you see safe06. I use my torchlights and my 3D camera to search but yet to see her.
mamas I dey greetoo. it's been a while.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 5:24am On Feb 27, 2018
Omojudy:

It's more oily. I mix it with normal banga for my banga stew. The taste is great. Though it's not so common but whenever I see it in market I don't hesitate to buy for my stew.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 5:28am On Feb 27, 2018
divinemandate:
Welcome back. Hope you won't be mia again. Happy New year.
@ DonaTee I can only say it is well. Keep the hope alive.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 6:03am On Feb 27, 2018
Good morning mamas, I got hcg on Monday and I didn't even feel or have ovulation pains the way I normally do without hcg. With hcg no signs at all. Today is cd 22. Any one experienced similar issue?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2018
hi mamas, hormonal test show that my prolactin is high. my menstral period have stopped for a long time. i am thinking of using vitex or fertil aid ,which is better and stronger?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2018
Omojudy:

It can be used, though its not usually stocked by the sellers and maybe more expensive cos it has more oil than the regular palm nut.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2018
divinemandate:

mama Ekene bobo abeg where you see safe06. I use my torchlights and my 3D camera to search but yet to see her.
mamas I dey greetoo. it's been a while.
She's here o try read a few pages back and you'd see her signature blue text cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2018
Flakky26:
hi mamas, hormonal test show that my prolactin is high. my menstral period have stopped for a long time. i am thinking of using vitex or fertil aid ,which is better and stronger?
Do u know y ur prolactine is high,hv u checked ur thyroids levels,do u hv pcos n possibly brain checks.if u know d root cause,u will reduce it faster.meanwhile start vitex 3 capsule first thing in d morning with a glass of stemed cabbage juice.very effective.#buy d vitex from mumhaja,not all vitexs are good#.cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tpapi: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2018
mamatwiny:

Go for the switzerland make. I think it was sold btw 2500 to 2800 per injection. My hubby has used it to treat ppl of staph oooo. One guy complained he treated staph more than 6 times, the doc then advised him to forget the staph and concentrate in boosting his count and that staph cant stop him. Hubby told him he can treat his staph. Gave him the prescription he used.
The guy came back later to testify, only that i didnt see his life chicken, goats and yam for the thanksgiving. Staph was completely wiped.
The rocephin was taken with pefloxacin etc. Please do a little search on this thread cos i have posted it before.

The consultant told hubby that the rocephin is very powerful and kills many things , even poison.
it seems rocephin is very active
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Please where can I buy gynapharm(kedi product) in phone.how much is it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
wonyi:
Please where can I buy gynapharm(kedi product) in phone.how much is it?

i checked online, and jumia had the lowest prices, even within umia search very well..cos some sellers sell high, some sell low.
the prices i saw on kedi site made me consider jumia, cos jumia was lower.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
shithapuns:

i checked online, and jumia had the lowest prices, even within umia search very well..cos some sellers sell high, some sell low.

Thanks.Please what is the price range?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
shithapuns:

Thanks. is it for 5 days maximum?it is costly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
wonyi:

Thanks.Please what is the price range?

dont know the product you intend to buy.

search around your neighborhood, u may see kedi distributors..then you compare prices with umia/konga.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
DonaTee:

My sister forgive my memory.

Have u tried taking coconut oil 1tbsp or More a day or added in ur Daily foods? It does balances hormones n restores periods.

Anoda adding is ginger turmeric cinnamon tea daily
While u await doctors orders
I am doing so zobo, ginger, cinnamon, castor oil, even pineapple.
I have only used coconut oil as lubricant and it was magical.
I started prenatals too and my hormones test came out well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Omojudy:

I am doing so zobo, ginger, cinnamon, castor oil, even pineapple.
I have only used coconut oil as lubricant and it was magical.
I started prenatals too and my hormones test came out well.

It's well. Amenorrhea has no power over u.
Do u do fertility massage after d castor oil? Or without.
What do u think about vitex..... evergreen woman or maca

I ll also wanna know what ur endometrial lining measured in ur last scan.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Liftedhands:

Here's a pics I took.

Waawu n I was killing my teeth scraping d oda akwu when I wanna eat roasted palm kernel.
Thnx for this info
I ll be mixing it into my banga n chewing it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by proudmom38(f): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Good evening beautiful mothers of nation. Mamas please ooo make una help me out o! Please I need your likes to win the give away from ma'am Zaynie for my rainbow twin girls o please Biko. All you need do is please search for my comment under ma'am Zaynie's post on New Born thread page 1556 and click like lobatan! Please help your sister and her rainbow babies out abeg! Ejoor, wowo, Biko, dan Allah, mbok, nitori Olorun help! E Seun pupo!

Sprinkling loads of baby dust your ways! kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
This coconut oil is now gaining ground because of its numerous benefits. Pls, is it better to prepare it yourself at home or to buy from pharmacies? Which brand is good cos many of them are adulterated? What is d price range?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
@ faithugo46, thanks babes... wink
@hotmomma,fertilewomb, I milzed you babes sha... kiss kiss
@divine mandate, when you dey use matchstick light your torchlight, how you go see me wellu wellu? angry

@mama ekeneeeeeeee, choi, dalu ooo, how my fine Bobo? I milzed you ooo... kiss kiss

@flakky26,i think fertilaid will be better as it contains vitex amongst it's other ingredients..

@alwaystrue, pinky22, beloved1993,omonikiba, where ona enter ooooo.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tripletwins222:
This coconut oil is now gaining ground because of its numerous benefits. Pls, is it better to prepare it yourself at home or to buy from pharmacies? Which brand is good cos many of them are adulterated? What is d price range?
The only unadulterated coconut oil you can get is the one prepared by you. The ones being sold in shops are made for commercial purposes and so cannot be 100% pure in order for them to make profit. So I will advice you prepare it yourself, I make mine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: pajaysak and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.