Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393785 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by saintjoel(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
mamatwiny:

I am just seeing this mention.
He treated the staph alone as staph has never been seen in my swab result, i treated only candida.
1. I think sex shld be done protected while on any antibiotic treatment. That rocephine inject kills sperm so ull have lots of dead sperm if u go for analysis immediately after the treatment. The drugs for boosting should be taken after treatment.

2. Maca that he used was a supplement on its own. There is a brand - now maca and others. The maca he used was a remnant of the maca i bought long time ago, not that he just bought it.

For boosting he used fertileaid for men, manix (taken with liquid milk for better absorption). Cant remember any other but i posted all then cos i use this thread as my diary. grin

Madam, thanks for the reply but I think I was misquoted. What I asked was if he had sex while using maca and fertileaid and how often was he having sex within a week or within a month. Someone said his doctor asked him not to have sex for 30 days while using Dr quick..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswt(f): 4:58am On Mar 05, 2018
Its a BFP for me mamas. I have finally conquered TTC.
Thank you Jesus.

Widd

I stopped taking any drugs cos I was so down mentally emotionally n even spiritually. Its a first time for me cos I'm always used to trying new things in order not to waste a cycle. I bd immediately I noticed ewcm cos mine doesnt come all day n dats wat has been making me miss my chance. It only comes like 20 mins a day n stops. I didn't have any symptom in my 2ww except my usual boob pain b4 period so i thought I'm out this cycle only for me to test a day I'm supposed to get AF which was yesterday after church n 2 beautiful lines stared back at me.

Mamas that are worried about sperm leakage. Pls don't let it bother u cos mine was even d worst.

I pray all mamas here experience this kind of profound joy n inner peace I'm having right now IJN, Amen.

Sorry I have to post by now, using Hubby's phone . mine is faulty

67 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 5:35am On Mar 05, 2018
jennyswt:
Thank you Jesus.

Widd

I stopped taking any drugs cos I was so down mentally emotionally n even spiritually. Its a first time for me cos I'm always used to trying new things in order not to waste a cycle. I bd immediately I noticed ewcm cos mine doesnt come all day n dats wat has been making me miss my chance. It only comes like 20 mins a day n stops. I didn't have any symptom in my 2ww except my usual boob pain b4 period so i thought I'm out this cycle only for me to test a day I'm supposed to get AF which was yesterday after church n 2 beautiful lines stared back at me.

Mamas that are worried about sperm leakage. Pls don't let it bother u cos mine was even d worst.

I pray all mamas here experience this kind of profound joy n inner peace I'm having right now IJN, Amen.

Congratulations mama
May God keep and preserve you
Your testimony shall be permanent
Enjoy your 9 months journey
Port to the pregnancy thread
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:42am On Mar 05, 2018
jennyswt:
Thank you Jesus
congrats ma'am, wish you stress free nine months. Oya, come over to the pregnancy thread make I welcome you with the golden chair.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 6:14am On Mar 05, 2018
jennyswt:
Thank you Jesus.

Widd

Your joy will be permanent, wishing u H&H 9months ahead

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2018
jennyswt:
Thank you Jesus.

Congratulations Sis..God is good! Pray for a stressfree nine months for you in Jesus name..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jojogirlx: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2018
Congratulations Sis. God is faithful. Wishing you a happy and stressfree 9months and favoured Delivery.
More Goodnews on this thread by the grace of God. Amen!
jennyswt:
Thank you Jesus.

Widd

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=jennyswt post=65568574]Its a BFP for me mamas. I have finally conquered TTC.
Thank you Jesus.

Mama Congratulations. As the Lord has started with u this march so shall he share it to every one of us here this month IJN.

I'm next.

Gudmorning mamas in the house, I wish us a fruitful and a stress free week ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2018
jennyswt:
Thank you Jesus.

Widd

Wow! Congratulations dear Sis! Wishing you a happy and blessed 9 months.

#i'mnextinlineLord
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2018
jennyswt:
Thank you Jesus.
congrats dear u will carry to full term in Jesus name Ame .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amarisa(f): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2018
FruitfulRay:

Liked it... Please let's support our dear sis

Thanks Sis.. God bless you all Mamas for your likes. I'm grateful..

Here's the link

https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1561#65418130

check and like my post on page 1561 where i quoted mama zaynie and typed INTERESTED. Thanks So much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amarisa(f): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2018
Wow. I just logged in to see to this wonderful news. Congrats Jennyswt. Happy and healthy bumping..

Thank you Jesus.. More bfpsss coming true. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2018
dunasy:

This is prayer passport ...smiley

Yes ooooo...this book is my best friend now smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 9:18am On Mar 05, 2018
jennyswt:
Thank you Jesus.

Widd

Best news for a Monday morning...Congrats mama,stress free 9 months journey in Jesus Name.Amen!! Happy bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2018
Atlast, we have a bfp after so many weeks
Congrats ma'am, wishing you h n h nine months kiss kiss kiss
[quote author=jennyswt post=65568574]Its a BFP for me mamas. I have finally conquered TTC.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Thank you Jesus. News of BFP was not forthcoming as before. Lord we appreciate you for this one. Please bless her and help her carry to term and birth safely in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Congratulations Jennyswt.

yolemum:
Hallo beautiful ladies, Happy Sunday, please who knows any good hospital where I can see a good gynae and do hormonal Assay in Akwa ibom state, please help a sister

I know of "Our Lady of Lourdes" at Ekpanya Street but i learned the owner died so i don't know how it is now. @Ekashiloh, your help is needed ma.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
jennyswt:
Thank you Jesus.

Widd

congratulations jennyswt wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Congratulations jennyswt. God grant you a smooth and successful pregnancy and delivery. We rejoice with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
Thank you Je

congrats mama, happy bumping. You shall carry to term and deliver like Hebrew women.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
mamatwiny:

I am just seeing this mention.
He treated the staph alone as staph has never been seen in my swab result, i treated only candida.
1. I think sex shld be done protected while on any antibiotic treatment. That rocephine inject kills sperm so ull have lots of dead sperm if u go for analysis immediately after the treatment. The drugs for boosting should be taken after treatment.

2. Maca that he used was a supplement on its own. There is a brand - now maca and others. The maca he used was a remnant of the maca i bought long time ago, not that he just bought it.

For boosting he used fertileaid for men, manix (taken with liquid milk for better absorption). Cant remember any other but i posted all then cos i use this thread as my diary. grin
Mamatwiny, you know I love you right? Thanks a lot. Very kind of you to respond to our numerous questions. May God grant you more than you ask of Him.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
jennyswt:
Thank you Jesus.

Widd

Congratulations mama! God has His way of doing things when we least expected. May His name be praised, amen.
Wishn u a hitchfree 9months journey to ur destination in Jesus name, amen. I faithfully tap into ds marvelous testimony in Jesus name, amen.

Able God, we need more of ds gud news pls. It seems d rain of BFP is very dull ds year. Father, release it and let it start falling heavily on us here henceforth in Jesus name, amen.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
MGeey:
I know of "Our Lady of Lourdes" at Ekpanya Street but i learned the owner died so i don't know how it is now. @Eka..shiloh, your help is needed ma.

That place no be am jare. I remember you recommended that place to me last year, got there and wad told the owner had died but met with a young doctor who was just interested in beefing up his pocket. Tests i and hubby ran were inconclusive but we decided to treat infection. Doctor totally ran down the drugs in the hospital, saying they got it from an unworthy source but he could treat us as outpatients and use his own drugs. Hubby sha agreed and we paid A LOT for that, treatment lasted for 7days, he would come to the housr every morning to administer the injections.

What made us severe ties was he prescribed one drug for hubby and more than tripled the price plus he didnt really know what to do with me when i complained about my own issue, just gave me clomid when vit b6 jejely sorted me out.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
rvpbae:

That place no be am jare. I remember you recommended that place to me last year, got there and wad told the owner had died but met with a young doctor who was just interested in beefing up his pocket. Tests i and hubby ran were inconclusive but we decided to treat infection. Doctor totally ran down the drugs in the hospital, saying they got it from an unworthy source but he could treat us as outpatients and use his own drugs. Hubby sha agreed and we paid A LOT for that, treatment lasted for 7days, he would come to the housr every morning to administer the injections.

What made us severe ties was he prescribed one drug for hubby and more than tripled the price plus he didnt really know what to do with me when i complained about my own issue, just gave me clomid when vit b6 jejely sorted me out.

I am sorry about your bad experiences there. What i heard about the place wasn't all bad if not i woulddn't have recommended it, i even use it in my early months of marriage. The options are just limited in Uyo or is it that i don't know about other places?...I will even love to see a gynae myself but the most viable option is the one my office uses and when they send their bill in, they list out your diagnosis (if any) and i am not really comfortable with that. I pray everything works out in my favor.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
dunasy:

This is prayer passport ...smiley
Yes , i have it .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
jennyswt:
Thank you Jesus.

Congrats dear. May you carry sweetly and joyfully to term. Refreshing news after a while of no bfp announcements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
Kemade2007:
Please mama, is it normal to have stomach cramp or upset after castor oil pack because I did it yesterday night and Ive been having some kind of cramp and upset since

Hope it was done at least 2days after ur menses stopped flowing. And also not after O especially if u did d deed Incase u r pretty.

Asides that it shouldn't be painfully crampy... I'm crossing my fingers n toes for u. It will work well for u.

Baby dust fall on you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
jennyswt:
Thank you Jesus.

Lord, i thank you for this testimony of our beautiful sister. I return all glory to you. Thank you lord. May she carry to term . amen.

Lord, my ppl say na ekele eze na nke o mere, o mekwaa ozo. We have thanked you for this one. We pray that as many as seek you for this testimony in this thread receive it in Jesus name.
In this month of march, declare this thread open for plenty bfp.
Thank you again.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
I just started reading the book- every woman. I have had that book for over 12 year but have never opened it.

That book is indepth for gynaecology.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Please does anyone know the cause of painful boobs and bloating 1week to AF? I seriously do not understand again. In some cycles, AF will just delay for 2 days only for all the symptoms to disappear and AF comes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
MGeey:
Please does anyone know the cause of painful boobs and bloating 1week to AF? I seriously do not understand again. In some cycles, AF will just delay for 2 days only for all the symptoms to disappear and AF comes.

They say high prolactin does it. You might have to do hormonal assay to confirm if it does not regularise after two cycles.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
saintjoel:

Madam, thanks for the reply but I think I was misquoted. What I asked was if he had sex while using maca and fertileaid and how often was he having sex within a week or within a month. Someone said his doctor asked him not to have sex for 30 days while using Dr quick..

My dear, we dont have register we count sex oooo. Let the person follow docs advise, but i know abstinence of 30 days is almost impossible for most men even for spiritual purposes.

Please let the guy seek a second doctors option cos i doubt it. Sperm has a lifespan in which it dies wether you have sex or not. I think 4 or 5 days.

Edited
Sperm lives 74 days in the male body , so the doctor may be right.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
jennyswt:
Thank you Jesus.

Widd

Congrats sis, happy healthy 9 months and beyond. Your testimony is permanent...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.