Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:57 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5365873 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
You are wlc, its called Apple cider vinegar, better still check doc google for 'apple cider vinegar with mother for fibroid', after reading, check big pharmacy stores to get one.. We also have sumone here name segun brown or so, he delivers nation wide
presidentpikin:
Thank you Orney...please more light on ACV?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
adebayomi80:
hello ladies, I have bottle of vitex to give out, 90days supply........although its open, I used it for one week, it made my cycle changed from 28days to 24 days. since then I have not used it. even thou the doctor said its trying to regularize hormones.

if you are interested, pls u can pick it up.

Please I am interested. Where are you located?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
presidentpikin:
Good Day House,
Please I will want to get this information about the intramural fibroid measurement of 4.83cm, 4.77cm, 8.28cm and 3.1cm....I was been advised by the Dr to go for myomectomy surgery while a colleague is suggesting i should go for natural cure of Green life herbal treatment to shrink the fibroids...Please Mamas in the house which one is preferable ?
How many mamas in the house have made use of National Hospital IVF center and there cost and their success rate?Please I will appreciate your timely response
Thank You
If you intend to go for IVF, I'd suggest you g owith your doctor's advice to increase your chances of success.

I think the Apple Cider Vinegar (Braggs has mother culture) is mixed with blackstrap molasses to help shrink fibroids. Some mamas have testified also of success with a mixture of ground ginger and alligator pepper.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anapuao(f): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Osee! This God is awesome wonder, I pray for a healthy and stree-free journey and supernatural delivery in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Daddy thank you for these testimonies, it won't break, we will continue getting bfps testimonies till all mamas present here now clear from here to preg thread in the precious name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Amen! Thank you so much sis
God is awesome and I say Amen!!!!!! Testimonies will continue to abide here in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
orney:
Waow, I amost tot u have confirmed your triplet! grin grin(awaiting dat news) thanks to Onise Iyanu who has done the great

one woman dat does massage tld me dia is no fibroid in my womb, askd which doc told me so undecided

Lol, don't worry God is downloading that testimony as I say a big fat Amen to that triplets prayer!

And Yes now, there is no fibroid and there will never be pls believe it my sister..that fibroid is not a good thing esp submucousal/intracavitary.

Starrybella:
I rejoice with u mama and I thank God for His Grace upon your life, this is just the beginning of great and marvelous thing in your life, more are coming your way mama.
Lord Jesus we ask dat You will continue to surprise all mama here with glorious and breathtaking testimonies

Amen and Amen from your lips to God's ears. He has answered us all, very soon we all will start manifesting the miracles to the glory of God.

fruitfulnathia:
@ BlessedDiva the testimony is not over ooo cos your next scan will show triplet. l join u in Thanksgiving to Almighty God for this miracle.
baby dust to us all.

Amen! Amen! Amen! So shall it be for you too

Prisca1993:

This God is truly a Wonder working God, May His name be forever praised

Ever faithful God, thanks sis you are lifted.

Loisemm:

Thank you Jesus! Awesome. God is truly worthy to be King. Double Congrats

Thanks my dear, God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jojogirlx: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mcs-Microscopy Culture and Sensitivity. HVS- High Vaginal Swab.
Mummytwins42:
hi ma'am am been told to do mcs/hvs please what is the full meaning of mcs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
orney:
Ufami, mesiere @mama Loisemm grin grin
Yes o, my Orney Honey, asiere kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 12:23am On Mar 10, 2018
Thanks ma author=fruitfulnathia post=65693861]@ BlessedDiva the testimony is not over ooo cos your next scan will show triplet. l join u in Thanksgiving to Almighty God for this miracle.
@Geesucc no power can stop u from carrying your babies pls read backwards and see some supplements some mamas took that aided them.
@Habbeyoluwa relax enjoy your honeymoon but while at it do some swap and culture test and sfa for hubby. HV sex everyday and religiously take your folic acid.
SlimBrawnie liquid from the breast shows high prolactin if u patiently read back to the beginning of this thread u will meet mama Udoka who conquered high prolactin for your Pcos , I read that doing castor oil massage can reduce and even eliminate them.
baby dust to us all.
[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 12:27am On Mar 10, 2018
smileythnx ma
orney:
Wlc dear, relax and enjoy your honeymoon for now,
u can take folic acid 1c a day and bed during ovulation,
dats all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 12:30am On Mar 10, 2018
I heard of the banana recipe, pls can I make it 3days after my period? Nd pls is it first thing in the morning? Thanks a lot mas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 12:32am On Mar 10, 2018
Yes am having the test done next week. Pls what is SFA for hubby? What test is DAT?
fruitfulnathia:
@ BlessedDiva the testimony is not over ooo cos your next scan will show triplet. l join u in Thanksgiving to Almighty God for this miracle.
@Geesucc no power can stop u from carrying your babies pls read backwards and see some supplements some mamas took that aided them.
@Habbeyoluwa relax enjoy your honeymoon but while at it do some swap and culture test and sfa for hubby. HV sex everyday and religiously take your folic acid.
SlimBrawnie liquid from the breast shows high prolactin if u patiently read back to the beginning of this thread u will meet mama Udoka who conquered high prolactin for your Pcos , I read that doing castor oil massage can reduce and even eliminate them.
baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 12:59am On Mar 10, 2018
Good day mamas. Please can anyone recommend a very good gynecologist around Berger that is pocket friendly? Please help a sister, no waka pass abeg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2018
Mamas pls wat can I use to bring down high FSH. Pls I need recommendations of both herbal and orthodox so i can choose. Sabi mamas pls don't let me down pls.

Cc: Ekashiloh, DonaTee, towerofgrace, cuppymummy etc.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Abeg I need help o, I read here where a mama said to take zinc and vit e after ovulation, nai I start o.. Noticed that whenever I take it like 30mins or one hr after eating I feel dizzy and so not myself, mama orney and my dh naw advised me to take it immediately I finish eating it worked a bit yesterday but today naw I feel dizzy again and just not myself... Please what am I doing wrong? I'm taking Puritan's pride 50mg one daily.

Cc 4realwoman, iyamefa, mamatwiny, ekashiloh, starrybella, rvpbae and all Sabi mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
mummykyrti:
Abeg I need help o, I read here where a mama said to take zinc and vit e after ovulation, nai I start o.. Noticed that whenever I take it like 30mins or one hr after eating I feel dizzy and so not myself, mama orney and my dh naw advised me to take it immediately I finish eating it worked a bit yesterday but today naw I feel dizzy again and just not myself... Please what am I doing wrong? I'm taking Puritan's pride 50mg one daily.

Cc 4realwoman, iyam.efa, mam.atwiny, ekas.hiloh, starry.bella, rvpb.ae and all Sabi mamas

zinc and vit e shouldn't cause you to be dizzy. Do you feel ill? please go for check up, maybe e don enter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
MummyJJ:

zinc and vit e shouldn't cause you to be dizzy. Do you feel ill? please go for check up, maybe e don enter
it happens only after I take the zinc because I take them like 30mins-1hr apart from each other... Taking zinc, vit e 1000iu and b6
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
am so confuse about this ttc, dh is so down
i don't no what easy to do again
i have already try all the method listed in this forum.
plz somebody help me with unexplained infertility

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ashabiola: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
I feel that way too, sometimes so nauseous that I would be close to vomiting. The zinc 50mg ba? I stopped it sha
mummykyrti:
it happens only after I take the zinc because I take them like 30mins-1hr apart from each other... Taking zinc, vit e 1000iu and b6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Twinnyphaty(f): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good day mamas. I'm new here. I have been ttcing for almost two years now. Hormonal tests shows low progesterone, the hsg shows the tubes are opened and ok. The 1st scan showed multiple cysts in d two ovaries, did other scans afterwards and no cysts was seen. I just did a scan recently on Tuesday and it shows enlarged ovaries /pcos. I plan to start Keto diet, I read/heard it works for pcos. May God help us all and put an end to ttc for us all cos am already getting tired of ttc. Even though dh is just so relaxed about d ttc thingy, but for me am already losing hope. May God help us all and grant our heart desires

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ashabiola: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hello gtc ladies in the house, I'm new here and thought to say some things about my journey. I got married last year July and began TTC in September. I was too sure I would conceive but it did not happen. I started having painful urination and all sorts of weird symptoms so I went to the hospital and Infections were discovered. I treated with lots of antibiotics but dh wouldn't treat along with me so I kept getting infected. This year January, I missed my period for the first time ever and was so happy but na infection again. I did pelvic scan and it showed I still have some. In my mind, I knew it's because dh did not treat himself. Thanks to God, I found a fertility expert on Instagram and chatted her up. She asked me to go for mcs/hvs and hubby to do Semen analysis. The result showed we both have staph aureus and candida. I wanted to run mad like staph keh? So she placed us on injections and antibiotics (rocephin, ceftriaxone, taravid and fluconazole) rocephin injection was for me...it's a very powerful injection I had to take into my vein for 7days. We spent almost 50k on treating the infection and it was worth it. Then she sold me her uterine cleanse kit that contains toxi-flush for liver functioning, some tampons and some mixed herbs. I'm done with those phases now and I am waiting for my period to arrive so that we can start a fresh positive cycle. She recommended fertilaid for women, ovaboost, fertile cm and fertilitea. Hubby is also taking fertilaid combo 3 for men. TTC is so expensive that I would never wish it for my enemy. All the scans I ha e done have never showed cysts or fibroids. My pelvic scan report is normal except for the Infections I had back then. My sister in-law that we got married same period is almost in her third trimester hmmm May God put peace in our minds. I will keep everyone in my prayer....We shall testify beautifully.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
It's Not Over

James Fortune, Jason Nelson, ...

It’s Not Over, It’s Not Finished
It’s Not Ending, It’s Only The Beginning 
When God Is In It, All Things Are New
All Things Are New
I Know It’s Darkest Just Before Dawn
Might Be The Hardest Season You Experience
I Know It Hurts, Won’t Be Too Long
You’re Closer Than You Think You Are
You’re Closer Than You’ve Been Before 
Look To The Sky, Help Is On The Way
When God Is In It All Things Are New
All Things Are New

Something Is Moving, Turning Around
Seasons Are Changing, Everything Is Different Now
Here Comes The Sun, Piercing The Clouds 
You’re Closer Than You Think You Are
You’re Closer Than You’ve Been Before 
Look To The Sky, Help Is On The Way
Our God Is Faithful (Faithful To Say) 
When God Is In It 
When God Is In It

When God Is In It, There Is No Limit
When God Is In It, It’s Not Over 
It’s Not Over 

It’s Not Over, Til God Says So
So I Count It All Joy
You Make All Things New
It’s Not Over, Til God Says So
So I Count It All Joy
It’s Not Over, It’s Not Over

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
If you can just hold on my brother
Just be strong my sister, God, oh God
God's got your problem all in control
He's working it out, it's all in control

So just hold on, God will be there
In the midst of your storm
So dry your eyes
God's got your problem all in control

He's working it out, He's working it out
He's working it out, it's all in control

Read more: Kurt Carr - God's Got It All In Control Lyrics | MetroLyrics

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
imsettled2:
Mamas pls wat can I use to bring down high FSH. Pls I need recommendations of both herbal and orthodox so i can choose. Sabi mamas pls don't let me down pls.

Do you really understand the physiology of your demand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
mamafaith202011:
am so confuse about this ttc, dh is so down
i don't no what easy to do again
i have already try all the method listed in this forum.
plz somebody help me with unexplained infertility

What have you done so far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
mummykyrti:

Cc 4realwoman, iyamefa, mamatwiny, ekashiloh, starrybella, rvpbae and all Sabi mamas

If a thing doesn't real hold waters for you,drop it! Seek relevance in other medication. If you ate having discomfort with use,you may need help on homeopathics to allow you for use...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ashabiola:
I feel that way too, sometimes so nauseous that I would be close to vomiting. The zinc 50mg ba? I stopped it sha
yes dear same symptoms and yes it's 50mg...had to sleep and just woke up and I'm feeling better
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mummykyrti ,have you given up on your docs? If not, perhaps you can go back to them or change docs so you can be better managed as cases are different. Take care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Habbeyoluwa:
Yes am having the test done next week. Pls what is SFA for hubby? What test is DAT?

SFA is Seminal Fluid Analysis. A sperm is collected to test for motility and even cultured for infection. It is very important in TTC. Google and read more on it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Habbeyoluwa:
SFA means semen fluid analysis, it's also called sperm count test.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
imsettled2:

What do u hope to achieve?

Fsh is responsible for stimulating ur follicles to develop. And lowering it may distablise d fsh:Lh ratio, also Tip into premature menopause.

So it's best to knw d condition u want to mange n d parameters from your hormonal profile

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Loisemm:
Mummykyrti ,have you given up on your docs? If not, perhaps you can go back to them or change docs so you can be better managed as cases are different. Take care.
swtypie no ma, but you know as ttc be, you try every angle as nobody knows where could help.... After seeing it here I still went online to read about it and truly it helps with embryo development and all that but since it's like this might stop it or look for the one with smaller dose prolly 50mg is too much for my body...

Thanks to all that have shook mouth inside this matter.... I love this my efamily

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: formidablefunmi(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.