Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392294 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
kemade2007,pm seen and mail sent.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemade2007(f): 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
waistbead:
kemade2007,pm seen and mail sent.

Thanks mail replied
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 12, 2018
imsettled2:

Thanks for the explanation. He gave me some tablets and ask me to see him on d first or second day of my next AF. I'll keep you posted on his prescribtions after my next appointment by next month.

Alright!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2018
4realwoman:

Copied from Facebook group.
yes 4realwoman I saw it on DIY. and l decided to share it here that's y I said they should research on it an probably try it if its safe.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2018
fruitfulnathia:

yes 4realwoman I saw it on DIY. and l decided to share it here that's y I said they should research on it an probably try it if its safe.
I thought as much sis, that was the reason i attached the picture directly under your post cos most people will just read and pass without the picture and i have a feeling that it wil work with prayers cos God have given us leaves for healing.
Ezekiel 47:12
And on the banks, on both sides of the river, there will grow all kinds of trees for food. Their leaves will not wither, nor their fruit fail, but they will bear fresh fruit every month, because the water for them flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for healing.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jojogirlx: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2018
Most times Metformin is what the doctors prescribe cos women with pcos have been linked to insulin resistance. Please inform her that It doesnt mean she has diabetes.but metformin(drug for diabetic patients) works and if she doesnt ovulate on her own he wuld probably assist/induce ovulation4her. Diabetmin is a brand name and that is what i use. Therz also glucophage etc they are al brand name. The active ingredient is Metformin. Let her work according to her Dr' instruction. I just rememberd yu said he just wrote metformin, did he add the dosage?Baby dust to her and us al. Amen
tatacherie:
Goodevening fruitful mothers
Pls i need your help. My girlfriend was daignosed with PCOS and d Dr prescribed metformin for 2 months. He just wrotw metformin on d prescription paper.
This is what she got from the pharmacy and shes wondering if there are different types of metformin. DIABETMIN METFORMIN TABLET. its white in pack n d tablet is also white.
She thinks d diabetmin written on d pack means its for diabetic issues.any idea pls to clear her doubts before taking it?
Abeg make una nor waka pass ejoor
Sprinkling trailer loads of baby dust on everyone here. you too shall testify soon.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jojogirlx: 9:51am On Mar 12, 2018
@ekashiloh. Mama i sent you a mail. Please respond
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2018
4realwoman:

Copied from Facebook group.

I heard that it could be harmful if u have infection
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:02am On Mar 12, 2018
Prisca1993:

I heard that it could be harmful if u have infection
Really? one really need to be careful sha. thanks for the info
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
miraclebaby:
Simply put, you may have pcos. Meaning you rarely ovulate. How long are your cycles? You're adviced to run hormonal profile for confirmation/complete diagnosis. Run it on CD 3 if you see af else contact your doctor for advice

Thank you. Cycle used to be about 29days, but for the past 5 months, it's been between 32-35 days and 37days last month. My stomach looks and feels bloated (I naturally have a very flat stomach and don't eat heavily but in bits) and I have lots of hair on my chin and neck (used to be about 2-3 hairs on chin before), my front hair is gradually chopping off, clear fluid comes out from my breasts when I squeeze (which I just noticed a week ago) I easily feel tired and exhausted and do get slight pain at the left side of my abdomen and even though I do experience abdominal pain around the time I should be ovulating, I no longer notice the Egg White Cervical Mucus I used to notice/see before.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Our father and God we want to thank you for your wonderful love,

We thank you for your continue protection over your people.

I give you all the glory because you never fails

We thank you because you are worthy to be praised.

We thank you for your daughters and how far you have gone with them

Accept our thanks and praise in the name of Jesus

Father i commit every sister here into your hands, Father lord answer them in the name of Jesus

Father lord i commit every sister here in your hands that the world has termed barren, Father i command because it written who is he that speak when the lord has not commanded, Father i command that let there be a turn around in their situations in the name of Jesus

Everyone in here, that is been plague by the Spirit of get and lose, It looks like they want to get get pregnanat all of a sudden the signs disappear, Father i command because it is written that oppression shall be far from us, therefore i command every sister under the oppression of get and lose, father i command let that oppression come to an end in the name of Jesus, Let it come to an end, Come to an end, COme to an end, Come to an end, Come to an end, COme to an end, COme to an end in the name of Jesus

Oh God arise and prove your self as God over the live of your people in the name of Jesus, Father i command let there be a turn around a turn around in the name of Jesus.

You that sister that had a dream that someone hijacked a baby from you, I summon that power back to your dream life and return your stolen baby in the name of Jesus. The power you need to resist powers from your inlaw house assigned to frustrate you out of your marriage, Receive it now in the name of Jesus. Receive it in the name of Jesus

Thank you father because you have done it.

Thanks you precious father for in Jesus name we pray..

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
mummykyrti:
ma pcos people have high Lh which in turn makes .lh
Hmmm,i quit understand ur point,but pls note dat some pcos women do ovulate,but there is a symptoms in most pcos women called corpus letuem insufficiency,where d yellow egg in d follicle is not able 2 produce enough progesterone 2 build d uterine lining,maintain pregnancy or stimulate menstruation.dis pcos women will hv lpd,delayed peroid and miscarriage,dat is y doctor will use primolut(progesterone) to induce their period n begin deir cycle.dis shows dat pcos causes low progesterone. VITEX.act on hypothalamus and pituitary gland by increasing( LH) production and mildly inhibiting d release of (FSH) dis promote a shift in d ratio of estrogen to progesteron in favour of progesterone in pcos women in low progesteron symton,vitex also supress high prolactin in pcos women which inturn regulate ovulate.if ur ( LH) is high,vitex wil regulate it in 3months,but add m2tone or macca 2 it,it works effectively.cheers

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
jojogirlx:
@ekashiloh. Mama i sent you a mail. Please respond
Mail replied.tanx,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
vinoj0225:
Please mamas I'm back with my questions.
Been reading lots here that prompted me to ask my questions. With the result I have from hormonal test, and after reading so much here, I discovered that the LH is high, FSH is a bit out of range, Prolactin is definitely high and progesterone on the low side. Don't know if I'm correct.
With this result, my gyn added only bromergon ( to Ovacare that I've been taking)
Now my question is I'm I supposed to take other vitamins to help the progesterone, lh and fsh cos Gyn is not saying anything about it and I don't even know what I'm treating.
. I cannot saee ur result well with my phone,buat ure already on track in ur treatment,d bromegon is to reduce high prolactin to regulate ovulation while ovacare contains inositol which will reduce d high LH.since ur treatment is english not herbs,add omega369 2 it,also try n track ur ovulation 2 see ur follicles n also take vitb6 after ovulation 4 pregesterone.cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
ekashiloh:
. I cannot saee ur result well with my phone,buat ure already on track in ur treatment,d bromegon is to reduce high prolactin to regulate ovulation while ovacare contains inositol which will reduce d high LH.since ur treatment is english not herbs,add omega369 2 it,also try n track ur ovulation 2 see ur follicles n also take vitb6 after ovulation 4 pregesterone.cheers.

Chai...Mama Ekashiloh.. You have been amazing! You are a rare gem..chei..I am earnestly and joyfully waiting for the day your triplets will arrive! Wherever you dey that day ehn I must come for their naming ceremony...

I go chop so tey... I go even carry go house keep for freezer..grin.. Inshort you go colect extra 2 canopies specially for mamas from here o... We go do shakara that day o cool...Get ready ma!

The Lord is on the throne. And when it will happen we will all be like they that dream..
Your Celebration cometh!

Baby dusts on you Sis and to all the beautiful mamas here..
One love.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonaTee:

B.complex 1tab daily

If u can get Black maca, it's d most potent. If not go for d one u see.
Maca powder added to food n smoothie is better Dan the capsule form. Tho d capsules r more common sort of.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please this is my wife's results. Can someone please explain to me in layman's terms. She is ttc. The rest was done on day 3 of her cycle.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by colourful1759: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Want to get pregnant?

Want to know your fertile/ovulation day?

Ovulation microscope is a personal ovulation microscope that allows you to detect ovulation – your most fertile time of the month to conceive - with 98% accuracy.

When a woman is about to ovulate, her saliva begins to form a distinct crystal, fern-like pattern due to an increase in hormone levels – as seen through the saliva ovulation microscope This “ferning” pattern begins to appear around 3 to 5 days prior to ovulation, allowing you to predict peak fertility
Just prior to ovulation, women experience an "estrogen surge," and a distinct fern-like pattern becomes visible in saliva due to the hormonal changes. Saliva Ovulation Microscope provides the highest powerful 50x magnification lens for easily identifying these crystal "ferning" patterns

*It's easy to use and home friendly.
*It's re-usable, buy once and keep for life.
*It saves you cost of visiting hospital, laboratory or doctors every time.
* It's very accurate and reliable 98%.

How to use
1 – Carefully remove the lens by pulling it out of the casing.

2 – Place a drop of saliva from under your tongue on the surface of the lens. Avoid creating air bubbles.

3 – Allow the saliva sample to dry for at least five minutes and replace the lens into the housing. The saliva must be dry before viewing.

4 – Look into the lens and push the light button to observe the test result. Rotate the lens while bringing it close to the eye (remember to remove eyeglasses). Adjust the eyepiece to focus and push the light to observe test results.

5 – Clean the lens after every use (with a clean soft clothe).

How do Ovulation Microscopes work?

Ovulation microscopes detect hormone changes that occur prior to and during ovulation. As estrogen increases, “ferning” or crystal patterns can be viewed in dried samples of saliva (seen through the saliva fertility test). These patterns will indicate that ovulation is about to take place – or taking place. The duration of your most fertile time lasts from several days before ovulation to 24 or so hours after ovulation.

When do I begin testing with the Saliva Ovulation Predictor?

It is recommended to use the saliva ovulation test on a daily basis and record results on your fertility chart book.

When and how do I test for ovulation?

Test first thing in the morning – but never after eating, drinking, or brushing your teeth. These activities may interfere or hinder results.

Are Saliva Fertility Tests accurate?

When instructions are followed, ovulation microscopes are 98% accurate for predicting ovulation. It's best to use it to chart your fertile/ovulation days for about 2 to 3 months so as to get use to the results. This way, you will know what to expect or see in the result that will make you know you are fertile or ovulating.

Price #10,000
Nationwide delivery through courier service.
WhatsApp 08104112394

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonaTee:

Pls what are d side effects?
Mama u hv point out d ratio already,d ratio of keto success in ttc women is 4:10 ,but record has shown serious side effect of keto on ttc women, although we blame them not being surpervised n carelessness.firstly,it is realised dat btween 2014 - 2017,ttc women on keto women ended up developing hypothyroidism becos they indulge more on eating cabbage,broccolic,cauliflower,kalp,mustard etc,imaging women eating only cabbage 4 6months in d name of keto without knowing dat dis vegies are goitrogenics and has crashed their thyroids.alot of them are spending money to treat thyroids now.alot of them who got pregnant miscarried becos of raised T3. secondly,more sudden death was recorded among keto women due to Ketotic Hypoglycemia,even my friend just slump in coma n died as a victim. my point is ttc women on keto shd be highly supervised 2 avoid more problems,or u consciouly reduce ur carbs.i did supervised keto in 15kg in 1year.lolzzz

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Good day wonderful mamas
Another Testimony!

Wetin I go give to HIM my praiiiise, my praaaaise!!!

God alone deserves the praise... He is our healer, I bless him for healing your body, it is permanent in Jesus name...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
ekashiloh:
Mama u hv point out d ratio already,d ratio of keto success in ttc women is 4:10 ,but record has shown serious side effect of keto on ttc women, although we blame them not being surpervised n carelessness.firstly,it is realised dat btween 2014 - 2017,ttc women on keto women ended up developing hypothyroidism becos they indulge more on eating cabbage,broccolic,cauliflower,kalp,mustard etc,imaging women eating only cabbage 4 6months in d name of keto without knowing dat dis vegies are goitrogenics and has crashed their thyroids.alot of them are spending money to treat thyroids now.alot of them who got pregnant miscarried becos of raised T3. secondly,more sudden death was recorded among keto women due to Ketotic Hypoglycemia,even my friend just slump in coma n died as a victim. my point is ttc women on keto shd be highly supervised 2 avoid more problems,or u consciouly reduce ur carbs.i did supervised keto in 15kg in 1year.lolzzz

First time I am hearing that Keto killed somebody. Na waoo!!.

So cabbage is goitrogenics?.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
madprophet:
Our father and God we want to thank you for your wonderful love,

We thank you for your continue protection over your people.

I give you all the glory because you never fails

We thank you because you are worthy to be praised.

We thank you for your daughters and how far you have gone with them

Accept our thanks and praise in the name of Jesus

Father i commit every sister here into your hands, Father lord answer them in the name of Jesus

Father lord i commit every sister here in your hands that the world has termed barren, Father i command because it written who is he that speak when the lord has not commanded, Father i command that let there be a turn around in their situations in the name of Jesus

Everyone in here, that is been plague by the Spirit of get and lose, It looks like they want to get get pregnanat all of a sudden the signs disappear, Father i command because it is written that oppression shall be far from us, therefore i command every sister under the oppression of get and lose, father i command let that oppression come to an end in the name of Jesus, Let it come to an end, Come to an end, COme to an end, Come to an end, Come to an end, COme to an end, COme to an end in the name of Jesus

Oh God arise and prove your self as God over the live of your people in the name of Jesus, Father i command let there be a turn around a turn around in the name of Jesus.

You that sister that had a dream that someone hijacked a baby from you, I summon that power back to your dream life and return your stolen baby in the name of Jesus. The power you need to resist powers from your inlaw house assigned to frustrate you out of your marriage, Receive it now in the name of Jesus. Receive it in the name of Jesus

Thank you father because you have done it.

Thanks you precious father for in Jesus name we pray..

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
ekashiloh:

Now u pointed out the word..... SUPERVISED.
If u follow a keto diet plan u find out u don't eat cabbage broccoli cauliflower everyday.
What happened to iodized salt, even onions n other sources of iodine?
What happened to our ugu, Green, okazi, garden egg leaves, spinach, even soups that one can easily eat?

I do keto diet n I only use up 200naira cabbage in 10days or so. I don't it eat much n not always. I eat local veggies n veggy soup more.

Also keto has a maintenance stage where some fruits n carbs n nuts r introduced bak in d diet.

Going into supervised keto your coach should be aware of symptoms n teach u signs of hypoglycaemia n ketosis which u should watch out for.

Is it carbs that will stop goitre from forming? I know some 1 who eats salad daily with her rice. Substituting iodine is key n not overdoing d cabbage.

B4 keto diet we still had cases of goitre in villages where cabbages were not known. Other causes such as source of water n ingestion of some Clay products could cause it.

Doing keto diet is hard n many pple do cheat at 1 point or d other.

Check out @lesscarblife with @segungele. He's been months without insulin. Some 1 dat prior to keto took insulin Daily with its attendant effects.
I ve seen uncontrolled hypertensive off their drugs for months courtesy of keto.

I give kudos to alot of research that went into keto.
But pple should join a professional group for monitoring.

The saying too much of everything is bad still applies.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
ananne:
Please this is my wife's results. Can someone please explain to me in layman's terms. She is ttc. The rest was done on day 3 of her cycle.

It is simply a case of high prolactin in the blood-hyperprolactinaemia. This will not better her fertility to conceive or get pregnancy. It is expected that a confirmatory test to reach to a conclusive end be done too. When a confirmation is reached, she may then be advised to use medications that will reverse this high prolactin surge. She may also be advised to avoid factors and conditions that causes this increase of the hormone in her problem. Apart from this, one should not nurse the high level of LH as critically insecure rather should know that she is not damn infertile but some level down below normal. Which is a skew from an expectation of low pituitary hormones. This will nonetheless come to fit with the low observed Estradiol.

We encourage you to support her through this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:28am On Mar 13, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

Thank you. Cycle used to be about 29days, but for the past 5 months, it's been between 32-35 days and 37days last month. My stomach looks and feels bloated (I naturally have a very flat stomach and don't eat heavily but in bits) and I have lots of hair on my chin and neck (used to be about 2-3 hairs on chin before), my front hair is gradually chopping off, clear fluid comes out from my breasts when I squeeze (which I just noticed a week ago) I easily feel tired and exhausted and do get slight pain at the left side of my abdomen and even though I do experience abdominal pain around the time I should be ovulating, I no longer notice the Egg White Cervical Mucus I used to notice/see before.
Ok. Just run the hormonal as adviced and follow your doc on treatment/management options. This too shall pass

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 13, 2018
SlimBrawnie...

Further sampling of the androgen hormone collection both synthesised by ovarian follicles and adrenal medullary body be necessary since on describing hirsutism,or some virile instinct. Standard laboratory can off assay the aromatase but very rare and also cost.

Follow with...

Normal female reproductive hormone sampling...
HSG...
Check blood pressure...
Check blood glucose...

This case of your reminds me of a woman I did attend to at clinic that had in collection, high prolactin hormone,high blood pressure,normal blood sugar level...

Note that,when infertility done reach this level,it will begin to affect other body system operation. What you need now is not just a pregnancy but a healthy life and a body fit to carry one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ameera2018(f): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2018
This is 100% CORRECT

ekashiloh:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by allure5: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello joyful mothers of children,am new here, been ttc for almost two years now , however all my test came out fine, except for blocked tubes which have been flushed about three months ago and are open now, but up till now no bfp. Here is my husband sfa. Is the result okay or is there anything we can do to improve. Please would appreciate your comments and contributions.
Colour: grey-white
Volume : 2.0ml
Smell: musty
Viscosity : normal
Liquefaction: complete within 30 minutes
Motility: linear progressive 65%(high active :35%, active 30%, sluggish 35%.
Alive : 70%
Dead : 30%
Morphology :
Normal shape: 60%
Abnormal shape:
Double head: 15%
Double tail: 15%
Total count: 17.8 million /ml(normal range 20million/ml)
Pus cells : 8-10/hpf
Epithelia cells : +
Red blood cells : nil
Others : nil
Culture : no bacterial growth after 24 hrs of incubation at 37oc.
Thanks all and may God favour all of us this year in Jesus mighty name amen. Baby dust to all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
fertilewomb:

First time I am hearing that Keto killed somebody. Na waoo!!.

So cabbage is goitrogenics?.
lolzzz,but know dat fried rice,chicken and salad is sweet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
ekashiloh:
lolzzz,but know dat fried rice,chicken and salad is sweet.

hmmm. Cabbage has been so beneficial to me. It helped bring down my high prolactin. I don't know what to believe again

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hayormeah(f): 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
fertilewomb:

hmmm. Cabbage has been so beneficial to me. It helped bring down my high prolactin. I don't know what to believe again

It is true that cabbage has a natural toxicant called goitrogens. Goitrogrens inhibits or hinders the uptake of iodine to the thyroid gland.
Cabbage is good but then moderation is key in everything.
Plus have been a silent follower for years.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: NOBILITY22(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.