Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393892 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
orney:
Congratulations mama whyworryph, may you carry to term dis time, Hebrew birthing is your portion, mother alive, baby alive and daddy rejoicing IJMN grin grin

U are on my mind now, then you just appear.
How u dey? Abeg come backyard.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
@whyworryPH, congrats ma, so happy for you and I pray for stress free nine months for you.
Oya come over to the pregnancy thread for your Golden chair because it didn't easy at all.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyamefa: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Congratulations @whyworryPH it is really a testimony and affliction shall not rise ever again!! Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
whyworryPH:
Mothers praise the Lord!!!

I have gotten my BFP to the glory of God Almighty. Please prepare yourself for a very longgggggg post.

I just felt there would be a BFP announcement today! I checked the thread this afternoon feeling and thinking of a BFP from someone! Wow..this is wow! God first! that's the conclusion..

Congrats my dear sister. this is a supernatural conception and you shall carry to term in Jesus name.. Healthy nine months mama..

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thank you all my lovely mamas. God will answer you all according to your various heart desires in Jesus name, amen!!!

For all GTC, receive your own now in Jesus name,amen. You reading this now is next in line.

@4realwoman and other mamas, please could you share the link of the pregnancy thread? Thanks a lot!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Wow what a mighty God we serve. Congratulations @whyworryph, May God lead you through this pregnancy and during delivery in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
Iyamefa:

I don’t know much about Ashermans but since you’re seeing your doc soon, I’m sure he will break it down for you and advise on treatment methods.
thanks i will do just dat, I really appreciate ur response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
madin1984:
thanks sis, but pls is it something to worried abut? becos rite now I don't know what to do, am confused pls help me sis
Pls mama dont joke with uterine synechia,it means ur womb is adhered 2gether, there4 no place 4 ur baby 2 implant.it is d worst cause of infertility n miscarriages 4 now,pls make sure ur doctor is d best consultant n keep d thread posted pls. cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Congrats @whyworryph stress free Nine months and happy bumping....God is so good.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
whyworryPH:
Thank you all my lovely mamas. God will answer you all according to your various heart desires in Jesus name, amen!!!

For all GTC, receive your own now in Jesus name,amen. You reading this now is next in line.

@4realwoman and other mamas, please could you share the link of the pregnancy thread? Thanks a lot!
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/4157

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
whyworryPH:

Congrate dearie,there shall be no loss n u shall carry 2 term. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Nna mehn, if you search for bitterleaf and letrozole on this thread, you'll find many bfps. Check blossomedcherry's posts. They say the bitterleaf helps with egg growth.

Hahahahahahbahaha I have checked ooo..even went to look for blossomedcherry's posts..at some point I got confused (too much information).Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
CravingChic:

yes, you can.

Abeg no vex ooo as in I can do bitter leaf in the morning and letrozole at Night? Because I read blossomedcherry's post and she said she did it for months and the month she got her bfp she did it for Cd 1-3.
Please don't be angry at my plenty questions Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
whyworryPH:

I have gotten my BFP to the glory of God Almighty. Please prepare yourself for a very longgggggg post.

Praise the Lord!

Hallelujah!!!!! Congrats dear sis, you shall carry this one to full term, deliver like Hebrew women and won't cast your young ever again in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen. Waiting for you at pregnancy thread grin

One trend I noticed in this year's bfp is supernatural conception, when we are at our wits end, exhausted all our options, or planning to try out new options, this Ekwueme, Okechi, oji Obala kpu nwa nafor steps in to show it's only Him that can do what no man(drugs) can do. Dancing agidigba oooo........

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elizino: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
Congrats whyworryPH, your testimony is permanent. Thanks for the detailed explanation.you shall have a stress-free 9months.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
ekashiloh:
Pls mama dont joke with uterine synechia,it means ur womb is adhered 2gether, there4 no place 4 ur baby 2 implant.it is d worst cause of infertility n miscarriages 4 now,pls make sure ur doctor is d best consultant n keep d thread posted pls. cheers.
God have mercy on me, am so scared becos now I don't know where to start from after 2 years of pain, thank u dear sis for in lighting me more
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
ladun27:
Hello mamas in the house am a silent follower have been trying to conceive since 2015 .DH did SFA test 2016 and it was fine but when he repeated it last month it was really poor kindly advise what supplements he should take and if there is any mama dat sells online or any recommendation about a good pharmacy in Aba.
I also did laparascopy last year after various test. I attached the result.
Please sabbi mamas help me put mouth.
Thanks.
May God answer us all speedily.
Pls see your doctor for treatment. I'm afraid only supplements won't be enough unless it's miracle. Your dh has infection though no much details about the organism. But that plus indicates infection . So meet a doctor for treatment for you both.

Yours isn't so clear for the write up in blue by side but seems your right tube is covered with mild adhesion. While the left is okay.

It's better you see a good gyno for treatment but you can start castor oil massage on your own right away. Also noted is subserous fibroid which doctors believe doesn't affect conception.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
whyworryPH:

I have gotten my BFP to the glory of God Almighty.
Congrats. May you also experience supernatural carriage and delivery by God's Grace. God is faithful

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
ekashiloh:

Seriously I respect your experience though I really may not know your course of duty in life. You have shown no difference in any of us learned in clinic matters. I shouldn't pretend to say you have done most of our jobs and especially in the way simple enough to explain issues that matters.

If I beg to defer hnot on the above, I would sincerely make it a bit unserious that Uterine adhesion necessarily doesn't mean that interior of the womb is adhering. No! It means the functional or parenchymal aspect of the womb is getting composite of fibrous tissues resulting from too much scraping of this layer. The tissue may appear simply as a scar. Just like a sore getting healed. The reason itself for a low menstrual fluid turn is not farfetched. Firstly,the scar tissues are non-endometrial and if so, don't expect them to participate in uterine shedding. Scars normally may not need perfusion as much as normal functioning tissues. This is like not encouraging shedding of the uterine lining. Also,scar also encourages thickening of the endometrial plate too.

As you know, whatever has the ability to outwaged a normal menstrual cycle can as well cause infertility too,lastly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Whyworryph ,congratulations! You shall carry to term and deliver safely. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Meanwhile, I greet everyone. Have a nice weekend rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
madin1984:
God have mercy on me, am so scared becos now I don't know where to start from after 2 years of pain, thank u dear sis for in lighting me more
Did u do evacution after ur miscarriage,is ur period light n painful after d miscarriage,is ur hsg showing irregular outline uterus.pls work with the best consultant n see up 2 option.hysteroscopy is d only way out. cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Spakuls:

Abeg no vex ooo as in I can do bitter leaf in the morning and letrozole at Night? Because I read blossomedcherry's post and she said she did it for months and the month she got her bfp she did it for Cd 1-3.
Please don't be angry at my plenty questions Thank you.

yes you can do it that way too... I am taking mine till day 10. I started on day 5. Its said to help grow follicles.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anitaamich: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thanks dear... yes it was my first time and it worked, I was scared to take it at first sha, took it together with metformin cos of my pcos. Mine was the redraspberry herb, I just steep in hot water and drink. I bought it from Abuja, @thehealthplace on instagram. Just relax OK? I pray it works out for you. You should also track your follicles while on clomid and then rupture when it's dominant, discuss it with your doctor. Plenty baby dust fall on you!!!

[quote author=LilBenny post=66078513]Wowww, congratulations. I'm so happy for you.
That means clomid worked for you in just one trial? This raspberry tea is it what I can get in any shop in Lagos? My gynaecologist recommended Clomid, but I'm starting on my next cycle. Someone here told me to add this tea when taking it. I'm presently on pregnacare conception supplements too.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
whyworryPH:

First of all, I want to return all the glory once more to this unfailing God for stepping in when I was becoming despondent and hopeless.
I joined this thread in January and shared my story of how I lost my 6 months pregnancy last year June. I was received with much love.
I didn’t bother much about taking in after losing the pregnancy because I was silently grieving for my son and a little afraid of trying again.
My period started at exactly 6 weeks post-delivery. And it came at the expected time every month. I would even notice EWCM and would BD just for trying sake. Yet, nothing happened. Then my period started dancing to that childhood play of “change your style, another style, another style…”

It started when I saw my period on 31st of October, and the next one came 52 days later on the 22nd of December. The next one came 56 days later on the 16th of February this year. Now tell me, how was I supposed to know my ovulation date? To make matters worse, I no longer noticed EWCM.

This irregular menstruation that started in November left me with a lot of boils/pimples on my face. Painful ones at that. And all my life, I was never a pimple person. Come and see hairs on my chin. In fact, the more I picked them with eyebrow picker, the more they came out.
I didn’t know much about PCOS until I joined this thread in January. But I was sure I had all the symptoms after learning what it was.
From December last year, I started noticing serious pain on my left abdomen. I sort of concluded that it was my BFP that must be responsible. But each time I checked, the result would be negative.

So, that January, I decided to try fertility help and was advised by a pharmacist to take Evening primrose and M2-Tone. I bought 2 cards of M2-Tone and finished one packet that January. But then got tired of taking it. I only took the Evening primrose for about 10 days and stopped because you are supposed to stop after ovulation (meanwhile, I was not even ovulating)

After sharing my story with the house in January, I was advised to go for medical checkup. I did, and the doctor recommended HSG, hormone profile, semen analysis (for hubby), and abdominal scan.

I didn’t see any need for HSG and when I consulted fetxtra (she is part of this group and an experienced sonographer), she saw reasons with me too since I didn’t have a problem taking in two times in my nearly 2 years of marriage.

So, I did the scan and ran urine and high vaginal swab test. The scan showed 3 different fibroids (have always had it), but they were not big. Ovarian cyst was also seen which must have been responsible for the pain I was having by my left abdominal.

But the sonographer that conducted the scan assured me that I had nothing to worry about. That the cyst would disappear, so said fetxtra too. There was no infection seen in the urine, but the swab showed moderate growth of candida which I treated with one pack of suppository (vaginal tablets).

I didn’t want to run other tests because I know that if anything was seen to be abnormal, I would worry for the rest of my life. So, I turned to God in prayers.

I started reading the book Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie Mize whom doctors told was never going to have children. I built my faith after reading the book and would say the prayers for conception contained in it.

Just as self help, I got 2 packs of Pregnacare Conception and started taking one each with 5mg of folic acid. I also remembered the remaining M2-Tone card and took one daily with it.

It was on the 25th day of taking that Pregnacare that I noticed that my nipples have been slightly paining me for some time.
I took up courage and did home test on the 19th of March at about 2pm and the thing showed two lines o. The devil tried to confuse me and reminded me of a time I checked for pregnancy with a home strip one afternoon last year and it showed 2 lines, only to show 1 line when I tested again the following morning.

So, on the 20th of March, I tested again in the morning and the 2 lights stared back at me again. As the doubting Thomas inside me didn’t want to scream yet, I decided to try blood test today 23rd and it came out POSITIVE again. Praise the Lord!

Take home point
I’m already sorry for making this post too, too long. Pardon me please. I just want to be as exhaustive as possible in case someone here might benefit from the details.
But believe it or not, this pregnancy is supernatural conception. Do you know I have only slept with my husband 3 times this month (they were not even the time I was “supposed” to be ovulating)?
He got a new job with more responsibility and trying to fit into it leaves him tired most nights.

So I cried to God to give me supernatural conception last February. And He did! It took 7 months to get this BFP since losing my pregnancy last June, but it is worth it!

What worked for me
I put all my hope and trust in God to help me even while taking all those supplements listed above. And then I made a vow to God in agreement with my husband on God’s altar of what we would give should He bless me with the fruit of the womb and see me through. When I was asked to run hormone profile, I decided to use the money and bought a cartoon of olive oil for my church as a vow. My pastor was speechless. All he could say was, “You don’t know what you have done.”

My advice
Please, while trying medically and traditionally to conceive, do not put God last. Put Him first. If you can, make a vow. It always works. Take Pregnacare Conception because a lot of people have testified using just one card.

Now, I have one Pregnacare Conception full pack to give out. The selfish side of me said, “You want to dash a whole pack worth 4,500. What if you should lose this pregnancy again and need it for trying to conceive again?”
But I reject it in Jesus name; I join my faith with mamas here and declare that I shall carry to term this time and bring forth healthy babies to God’s glory.

Therefore, I am pleading with any willing mother who stays in Port Harcourt and can get to Jamaica Bustop, off East/West Rd, Rumudara, to please come for the full untouched pack of Pregnacare and 10 home pregnancy test strip.

God bless all Going To Conceive (GTC) mothers on this thread. We all must carry our babies this year and bring forth at full term in Jesus wonderful name I declare, Amen!

Congratulation mama. pls I need the pregnacare I stay at Rumudara and I know jaimaica .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thanks so much my wonderful mamas. You all are too kind and make this place one big family.

I feel greatly loved and appreciate all the congratulations.

You GTC mamas are next in line for supernatural conception and childbirth.

BlessedDiva you are right, this God works in miraculous ways when all hope is lost.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
fertilewomb:

Congratulation mama. pls I need the pregnacare I stay at Rumudara and I know jaimaica pls.

@fertilewomb, please pm me so that we can arrange to meet for pickup. Thanks.

Please let me know if you have any challenge with the PM.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
whyworryPH:

First of all, I want to return all the glory once more to this unfailing God for stepping in when I was becoming despondent and hopeless.
I joined this thread in January and shared my story of how I lost my 6 months pregnancy last year June. I was received with much love.
I didn’t bother much about taking in after losing the pregnancy because I was silently grieving for my son and a little afraid of trying again.
My period started at exactly 6 weeks post-delivery. And it came at the expected time every month. I would even notice EWCM and would BD just for trying sake. Yet, nothing happened. Then my period started dancing to that childhood play of “change your style, another style, another style…”

It started when I saw my period on 31st of October, and the next one came 52 days later on the 22nd of December. The next one came 56 days later on the 16th of February this year. Now tell me, how was I supposed to know my ovulation date? To make matters worse, I no longer noticed EWCM.

This irregular menstruation that started in November left me with a lot of boils/pimples on my face. Painful ones at that. And all my life, I was never a pimple person. Come and see hairs on my chin. In fact, the more I picked them with eyebrow picker, the more they came out.
I didn’t know much about PCOS until I joined this thread in January. But I was sure I had all the symptoms after learning what it was.
From December last year, I started noticing serious pain on my left abdomen. I sort of concluded that it was my BFP that must be responsible. But each time I checked, the result would be negative.

So, that January, I decided to try fertility help and was advised by a pharmacist to take Evening primrose and M2-Tone. I bought 2 cards of M2-Tone and finished one packet that January. But then got tired of taking it. I only took the Evening primrose for about 10 days and stopped because you are supposed to stop after ovulation (meanwhile, I was not even ovulating)

After sharing my story with the house in January, I was advised to go for medical checkup. I did, and the doctor recommended HSG, hormone profile, semen analysis (for hubby), and abdominal scan.

I didn’t see any need for HSG and when I consulted fetxtra (she is part of this group and an experienced sonographer), she saw reasons with me too since I didn’t have a problem taking in two times in my nearly 2 years of marriage.

So, I did the scan and ran urine and high vaginal swab test. The scan showed 3 different fibroids (have always had it), but they were not big. Ovarian cyst was also seen which must have been responsible for the pain I was having by my left abdominal.

But the sonographer that conducted the scan assured me that I had nothing to worry about. That the cyst would disappear, so said fetxtra too. There was no infection seen in the urine, but the swab showed moderate growth of candida which I treated with one pack of suppository (vaginal tablets).

I didn’t want to run other tests because I know that if anything was seen to be abnormal, I would worry for the rest of my life. So, I turned to God in prayers.

I started reading the book Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie Mize whom doctors told was never going to have children. I built my faith after reading the book and would say the prayers for conception contained in it.

Just as self help, I got 2 packs of Pregnacare Conception and started taking one each with 5mg of folic acid. I also remembered the remaining M2-Tone card and took one daily with it.

It was on the 25th day of taking that Pregnacare that I noticed that my nipples have been slightly paining me for some time.
I took up courage and did home test on the 19th of March at about 2pm and the thing showed two lines o. The devil tried to confuse me and reminded me of a time I checked for pregnancy with a home strip one afternoon last year and it showed 2 lines, only to show 1 line when I tested again the following morning.

So, on the 20th of March, I tested again in the morning and the 2 lights stared back at me again. As the doubting Thomas inside me didn’t want to scream yet, I decided to try blood test today 23rd and it came out POSITIVE again. Praise the Lord!

Take home point
I’m already sorry for making this post too, too long. Pardon me please. I just want to be as exhaustive as possible in case someone here might benefit from the details.
But believe it or not, this pregnancy is supernatural conception. Do you know I have only slept with my husband 3 times this month (they were not even the time I was “supposed” to be ovulating)?
He got a new job with more responsibility and trying to fit into it leaves him tired most nights.

So I cried to God to give me supernatural conception last February. And He did! It took 7 months to get this BFP since losing my pregnancy last June, but it is worth it!

What worked for me
I put all my hope and trust in God to help me even while taking all those supplements listed above. And then I made a vow to God in agreement with my husband on God’s altar of what we would give should He bless me with the fruit of the womb and see me through. When I was asked to run hormone profile, I decided to use the money and bought a cartoon of olive oil for my church as a vow. My pastor was speechless. All he could say was, “You don’t know what you have done.”

My advice
Please, while trying medically and traditionally to conceive, do not put God last. Put Him first. If you can, make a vow. It always works. Take Pregnacare Conception because a lot of people have testified using just one card.

Now, I have one Pregnacare Conception full pack to give out. The selfish side of me said, “You want to dash a whole pack worth 4,500. What if you should lose this pregnancy again and need it for trying to conceive again?”
But I reject it in Jesus name; I join my faith with mamas here and declare that I shall carry to term this time and bring forth healthy babies to God’s glory.

Therefore, I am pleading with any willing mother who stays in Port Harcourt and can get to Jamaica Bustop, off East/West Rd, Rumudara, to please come for the full untouched pack of Pregnacare and 10 home pregnancy test strip.

God bless all Going To Conceive (GTC) mothers on this thread. We all must carry our babies this year and bring forth at full term in Jesus wonderful name I declare, Amen!

Congratulations mama
Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
whyworryPH:

@fertilewomb, please pm me so that we can arrange to meet for pickup. Thanks.
Please let me know if you have any challenge with the PM.
I just sent you a pm.pls check your email and reply.Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
ekashiloh:
Did u do evacution after ur miscarriage,is ur period light n painful after d miscarriage,is ur hsg showing irregular outline uterus.pls work with the best consultant n see up 2 option.hysteroscopy is d only way out. cheers.
the doctor did evacuation for me the 2 times i had the miscarriage dat it will create place for implantation & yes I see my period every month but with pain & I don't understand what was going on with me becos it was not like this before.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
madin1984:

Don't be scared. God that made you pregnant before will make you pregnant again and this time it will stay till 9months.

Get serrapaptase enzyme and natokinase combine it with prayers this will help eat up any scar tissue.
My aunt had several evacuation due to miscarriages and she was told her womb has adhered together that she can't carry baby unless she do one surgery like that. My dear she didn't go for any surgery and today she has 3kids. pls believe the report of God. I see you announcing your bfp before year end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
fertilewomb:

Don't be scared. God that made you pregnant before will make you pregnant again and this time it will stay till 9months.

Get serrapaptase enzyme and natokinase combine it with prayers this will help eat up any scar tissue.
My aunt had several evacuation due to miscarriages and she was told her womb has adhered together that she can't carry baby unless she do one surgery like that. My dear she didn't go for any surgery and today she has 3kids. pls believe the report of God. I see you announcing your bfp before year end
Amen my dear sister, we all shall testify our bfp shortly IJN. is this serrapaptase & natokinase drugs? becos any help is important to me now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.