Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392846 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
LuckyG1:

I done lost for sambissa... grin grin grin

The grammar too much o.... make I pick race before I suffer Rest leg syndrome...

Come back here, where are you running to.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
cheesy cheesy y won't i pray for the only doc that always use English to burst our brain.... Lemme continue the prayer here sef!

Oh God! Pls remove headache from Dr luckyG bumbum ooo
LuckyG1:

From the way you talk..eh...Biko bia né ba! did you actually pray for me today in church?!

Me use mah two legs go wia dem no shame talk sey Staphylococcus is cause of nipple discharge and the same time HIV type 1 ...

...taah!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
I'm speechless and thankful at the same time. Mamas and papas, please help me thank mama Beegurl for me, she have gifted me with Xi xian cao and Yi mu cao. Her parents even went to the extent of giving me kola to take home for my children.

Beegurl my sister, God bless you with your utmost heart desire . Heaven must surely respond to your request the way you did to mine in Jesus name Amen

LuckyG thanks for bringing me out from my hidden place,yes your checking on me on gynea/obs thread gave me the courage to ask for help and God have started doing it. God bless you, you are really my friend.

Beegurl am most grateful.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

hmmgrin
Bia Martin0 what are you doing here cool
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Martin0(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
izaray:
Bia Martin0 what are you doing here cool
nor ask me ooo lemme just act like I don't knowgrin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ruffyjoe86: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
helloo fruitful mama in the house , what could be the cause of having another period at 17 days interval thou it is not heavy yet
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:
nor ask me ooo lemme just act like I don't knowgrin
cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Martin0(m): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
izaray:
cheesy
;o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pinkky24life: 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pinkky24life:
Happy Sunday to you all. Mamas, pls I have been feeling a kind of worm-like movement at my anus,at times a sharp pinch feeling at the anus too. Each of these feelings lasts for a second or two and stop. Then comes again, any time. I don't know what to call these o. Has anyone experienced these before? Pls share solution o. Sabi mamas pls chuk mouth for this matter. I beg o. Baby dust to all of us

Mamas pls chuk mouth for my matter. No waka pass o. I beg una o, biko o, ejo o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukkybetty: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
LuckyG1:

Go and buy Cabergoline and use since Bromocriptone is not friendly to use. You may also use Norprolac,though rarely seen requires a doctor's note before dispensing.
We may talk in private if you so wish. All the best.
How do I reach you,pls add me on whatsap on 08066471704
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
Do you know that 90% of women in Nigeria have conceived through the fruitful vine consultancy program? U too can benefit from it. Create an account today and begin ur journey to motherhood. To create an account, just click on the link below:
https://thefruitfulvine.joomla.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pinkky24life:
Happy Sunday to you all. Mamas, pls I have been feeling a kind of worm-like movement at my anus,at times a sharp pinch feeling at the anus too. Each of these feelings lasts for a second or two and stop. Then comes again, any time. I don't know what to call these o. Has anyone experienced these before? Pls share solution o. Sabi mamas pls chuk mouth for this matter. I beg o. Baby dust to all of us
Mama I think what u are feeling is a sign of jedijedi. I have it a times what I do is reduce my sugar intake and I blend ginger, garlic with a bit of lemon and drink it. Also u can use ur smallest finger wrap in a clean handkerchief soaked in warm salt solution in your anus.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pinkky24life: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
adunola03:

Mama I think what u are feeling is a sign of jedijedi. I have it a times what I do is reduce my sugar intake and I blend ginger, garlic with a bit of lemon and drink it. Also u can use ur smallest finger wrap in a clean handkerchief soaked in warm salt solution in your anus.
Thank you very much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
;
ekashiloh:
Lol,hope i did not march d line ooo,all wat i am saying is dat u sui genes in dis thread,and having a painful Buttoukolococcus is Bugaboo,obfucated,mephistophenlean and Aqreqious. with dis kind of Quaqmire,i will crinkum-crankum as follows,d sickness called grammarlysis,u must locate good grammerologist 4 proper diagnosiilation. if it is due 2 ur knowledge,then take wole-soyinkamacin,3xdaily,if it spiritualize,take pst-oketiecyclin,3x daily,if it is politilized,then u need Hon-Obahiagbonazole,6xdiaily.Also do keto grammer 4 3 month.hope dis helps.cheers

Na so, no be only Dr sabi big big grammar, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Roseey0:

Hello sis
I just want to chip in something about this 2 herb
They are fertility herbs.
If you are still trying pls you need them as well
Cd 1 - 10
It encourages blood circulation over the uterus. Expels unwanted debris from the womb and most importantly, prepares the uterus for implantation.
I dont advise usage after ovulation.
Chinese mothers dont joke with this herbs

Hmmmmm never wanted to comment on this your post but I have to. Does it mean that you don't help others solve the same problem you have? Yeah she knew that they are fertility herbs before buying them. I don't interfere in people's business or be a blockage to their success or achievement that's why I'm replying this your post. I do what Beegurl did to me to other GTC mamas both here and in other groups and to my colleagues at work. I do it because I wanted all of us to port to pregnancy and nursing mothers thread at the same time or year. If you cannot do such please allow those that can do to gift out.

As you are now in pregnancy thread, you are very happy that very soon you will carry your LO in your hands, birth and breastfeed them and I am very happy for you cos I will come for naming, dedication and birthday dancing. I think it's bad if you bless another mama in that thread that needs help, and I azaebere then advice you to keep those things cos you will need them too(which I will never ever do), how would you feel or the recipient feel?

It's well with me. God please change my story and bless me. Happy Mother's Sunday and my greeting to your LO.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
Abeg make una torchlight this hormonal result for me, it's a 21 days cycle result

TSH 8.6uiu/ml (0.4 - 7.0)
FSH 2.3mui/ml (0 - 20)
LH 5.1mui/ml (0 - 25)
PROL 25.6mg/ml (1.2 - 19.5)
PROG 8.0mg/ml (2 -25)
TEST 0.5mg/ml (0.2 - 0.9)

cc ekashiloh, LukyG1, Mamatwiny, Cuppymummy and other sabi mamas. thanks in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Azaebere:

lol. Same to you dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:21am On Apr 09, 2018
Azaebere:

Hmmmmm never wanted to comment on this your post but I have to. Does it mean that you don't help others solve the same problem you have? Yeah she knew that they are fertility herbs before buying them. I don't interfere in people's business or be a blockage to their success or achievement that's why I'm replying this your post. I do what Beegurl did to me to other GTC mamas both here and in other groups and to my colleagues at work. I do it because I wanted all of us to port to pregnancy and nursing mothers thread at the same time or year. If you cannot do such please allow those that can do to gift out.

As you are now in pregnancy thread, you are very happy that very soon you will carry your LO in your hands, birth and breastfeed them and I am very happy for you cos I will come for naming, dedication and birthday dancing. I think it's bad if you bless another mama in that thread that needs help, and I azaebere then advice you to keep those things cos you will need them too(which I will never ever do), how would you feel or the recipient feel?

It's well with me. God please change my story and bless me. Happy Mother's Sunday and my greeting to your LO.
I know my post wont go down well with a lot of people, considering the circumstances with which I made that post. I thought it over, but then, my spirit still wanted it out there.
Its very ok to give out what you need if you can afford to buy more.
But not ok to give out just because you dont know it could solve your problem as well.

My post was for the later.
I dont know who it will be useful to.
Knowledge is knowledge
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2018
YumYumDestroyer:
Goodmorning great mamas. Pls i dont know if anyone else has experienced or knows about this. My wife has been having mild right pelvic pain since d day of her ovulation till now. Her ovulation started on d 26th of march n d pain has being persistent. She says it feels like ovulation pain n gets worse wen her bladder is full. She was restless thruout last nite,is dis normal? Her period is likely to start on d 10th or 11th. Abeg make una chook mouth for d matter. God bless u all n babydust
cc:Ekashiloh,miraclebaby,cuppymummy,blessediva,loisemm,4realwoman.LuckyG1 and oda sabi mamas. Thanks
Your wife may be experiencing early stages of conception. She should not take harsh meds for now. She needs to go for a scan asap.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2018
Noblekids:
Abeg make una torchlight this hormonal result for me, it's a 21 days cycle result

FSH 2.3mui/ml (0 - 20)
LH 5.1mui/ml (0 - 25)
PROG 8.0mg/ml (2 -25)

cc ekashiloh, LukyG1, Mamatwiny, Cuppymummy and other sabi mamas. thanks in advance
I have limited knowledge about hormone results. But looks like your prolactin is high. Easy way d.o.s.t.i.nex. An alternative is Bro.mo.criptin, has a lot of side effects. Natural remedy though may take a longer time- ewedu, B6, Cabbage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2018
MamaHeaven, congratulations on your marriage anniversary and also on your Bfp that is about to manifest. Indeed, it's your time!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2018
God give every Mama here including me, love, joy, peace, prosperity and every blessing we desire. Bless our wombs with godly and wise children. In Jesus Name. Amen.

P. S. God shower His blessings on ekashiloh, all the April mamas, preggy mamas and every sister, known and unknown, reaching out to others.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pinkky24life: 9:53am On Apr 09, 2018
Cuppymummy:
God give every Mama here including me, love, joy, peace, prosperity and every blessing we desire. Bless our wombs with godly and wise children. In Jesus Name. Amen.

P. S. God shower His blessings on ekashiloh, all the April mamas, preggy mamas and every sister, known and unknown, reaching out to others.
Amen!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mamas please i don't understand my AF again. Last cycle was scanty even on the 2nd day that i usually have heavy flow. This cycle, 1st day was spotting, today(2nd) is very scanty. PT is negative.
This is the hormonal assay i carried out in December, 2017 after which i started taking fertileaid and ovaboost. Could it be that the supplement are the cause or what

FSH = 9.0m/u/ml (3.0-12.0mu/ml)
LH = 8.6mu/ml (0.5 - 10.5mu/ml)
Progesterone = 8.3mg/ml (2.0 - 25.0mg/ml) - done on day 21
Estrogen = 102.9pg/ml (44-196pg/ml)
Prolactin = 21.3ng/ml (12 - 19.5mg/ml)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
And God used these mamas to bless my life over the weekend.
@Roseey0 and mama Lynda1 thanks so much I appreciate ur show of love. May God bless u and ur families abundantly. May God grant ur heart desires n meet u at d very point of ur needs. May he make provisions for u even before any need arises In Jesus name Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
imsettled2:
@Roseey0 and mama Lynda1 thanks so much I appreciate ur show of love. May God bless u and ur families abundantly. May God grant ur heart desires n meet u at d very point ur needs. May he make provisions for u even before any need arises In Jesus name Amen.
And just like your handle dear, you are settled in Jesus name. Amen. Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Noblekids:

FSH 2.3mui/ml (0 - 20)
LH 5.1mui/ml (0 - 25)
PROG 8.0mg/ml (2 -25)

The Thyroid hormone is not complete,where is T4 and T3? If both are lacking from this profiling, then you really have to do another profiling covering those important thyroid hormones.

If you look again, you will observe that the TSH is above the upper limit of normal acceptable functional chemistry. TSH is the abbreviated form of Thyroid Stimulating Hormone. This hormone renders pokes or stimulates the thyroid gland to produce its own hormone, T4 and T3. The main action of metabolism of cells and tissues is done by T4 and T3 and not TSH. This means that the very supply of T4 and T3 depends on TSH. In a case where the thyroid gland is minutely stimulated,less T4 or T3 will be synthesised-hypothyroidism. And when it's largely stimulated more thyroid hormones will be in action-hyperthyroidism.

Are there cases of thyroid gland insensitivity to TSH? Yes! Any condition that halt a thyroid gland sensitivity to TSH have in no choice to cause high level of TSH in the blood since there may be less or normal level of thyroid hormones to bring feedbacks to stop secretion from the front part of the master gland-pituitary gland.

This is exactly what I can see here. The TSH is high, but your T4 or T3 may either be low or normal as the case maybe. One very reason I thought it wise that another profiling be done to ascertain if both thyroid hormones or probably T4 is normal or low. If both comes out low,then it is a case of hypothyroidism. If she has been experiencing subfertility,then there is a reason one of which is not far from here.

As I came further on this profile,I was fast to understand she has a high level of prolactin. But why? I understood that a high degree of either free or plasma thyroid hormone brings into surge the prolactin hormone. The nonavailability of thyroid hormones in the profile has somehow give a difficulty to see if the thyroid hormone were in serious link up with it. Nonetheless, from my formal explanation one should understand since TSH is high,we may be choiced to have it that T4 or T3 is either low or normal. If it is either low or normal,then it should not lead to the high prolactin level.

This means therefore,your thyroid hormone is ruled out and not a cause until another profile has to convince us that it is the otherwise.

Thus,your high level of prolactin is coming from Prolactinomas of the pituitary gland. I also observed that the ovary stimulating hormones are poor and even the gonadal hormones. It is so true that when the prolactin hormone is high, both gonadal and stimulating hormones of the female reproductive cycle tends to fall. First, when the ovaries aren't properly stimulated don't expect them to synthesise good levels of gonadal hormones.Leading to irregular menstruation and other subfertile characteristics.

Testosterone is low;and I see you for a female.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
bukkybetty:
How do I reach you,pls add me on whatsap on
Use my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
hello mama, pls ooo I need clarification..i took the banana, milk,raw egg and baking soda juice early in the morning in an empty stomach after my period. and to my surprise I did not trow up..i or one is ment to trow up after drinking the mixture?..pls someone should Pls answer me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
imsettled2:
@Roseey0 and mama Lynda1 thanks so much I appreciate ur show of love. May God bless u and ur families abundantly. May God grant ur heart desires n meet u at d very point of ur needs. May he make provisions for u even before any need arises In Jesus name Amen.

You are welcome. Amen to your prayers and God bless you too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ruffyjoe86:
helloo fruitful mama in the house , what could be the cause of having another period at 17 days interval thou it is not heavy yet

It could be implantation bleeding just relax and watch it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
futuremoma34:
hello mama, pls ooo I need clarification..i took the banana, milk,raw egg and baking soda juice early in the morning in an empty stomach after my period. and to my surprise I did not trow up..i or one is ment to trow up after drinking the mixture?..pls someone should Pls answer me.

You are fine. It's not must that you throw up. Most people throw up because of the taste

(1) (2) (3) ... (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.