Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5391398 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulchristy: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2018
Good morning everyone,
I'm back on this forum after so long. It's been a journey I will not wish on my enemy. We've been ttcing for the past 5+ years. Done several tests and taken so many medications, Agbo and all but still nothing.
We saved towards ICSI and just had it this cycle. Went to the hospital last Tuesday for test and it came out negative. The cycle failed embarassed Honestly I can't begin to describe how I feel. I've cried till there is no tear to shed again. The hospital asked us to come next week Tuesday for another pregnancy test but I don't know what the difference will be. I took hpt yesterday morning and it was still negative, so I've put my mind off any change in the result.
I'm not giving up hope on having babies because I know very very soon, I'll have them in my arms by God's power. Since we can't go back for another ivf /icsi anytime soon due to funds, I want us to keep trying naturally cos we can't just sit and fold our arms. I want advice on the protocol to undergo given our medical history below:
Dh is 43 and I'm 35
Dh has low count, poor motility and morphology
I had one blocked tube and did hydrotubation 2 years ago but I don't know if it worked or not since I didn't go back to check with hsg. I can't an even imagine going through hsg again after going through 2 already and one hydrotubation. Every other thing is fine. So my question is, what can we do about dh counts and other parameters, and what can I do about the tube?
Your advice will be greatly appreciated please.
I've tried going through the forum from page one to gather information on protocols but 2000+ page na serious work. So anyone with protocol to use should please help a sister. I desire to carry my babies in my womb and arms soo much that the yearning is driving me crazy.
So sorry for the long post but I just need to pour out to people who understand what I'm going through.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2018
2Ballz:

Safe! I fi con join for thre.esome.

Lol.

Ha! It's husband and wife something oo shocked
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2018
fruitfulchristy:
Good morning everyone,
So anyone with protocol to use should please help a sister. I desire to carry my babies in my womb and arms soo much that the yearning is driving me crazy.
So sorry for the long post but I just need to pour out to people who understand what I'm going through.
Thanks

It is well mama, just keep hope alive there's nothing this God cannot do, He's so faithful to fail on His promises.
Sabi mamas and papas will answer you when they come online ok.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:26am On Apr 28, 2018
ekashiloh:
@SLIMBRAWNIE, Congrate dearie, i wil always remember ur bfp anouncement on my birthday.Stars are conceived or born in APRIL.Wishing a healthy 9months n bouncing BOY.Lolz.cheers.

Hahahahahah

Thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2018
ekashiloh:
PLS MAMA KINDLY PM ME.

Mama, pls did u see my pm?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Ha! It's husband and wife something oo shocked
Don't mind me,I thought she was an Indian...lol.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
fruitfulchristy:
Good morning everyone,
I'm back on this forum after so long. It's been a journey I will not wish on my enemy. We've been ttcing for the past 5+ years. Done several tests and taken so many medications, Agbo and all but still nothing.
We saved towards ICSI and just had it this cycle. Went to the hospital last Tuesday for test and it came out negative. The cycle failed embarassed Honestly I can't begin
I'm not giving up hope on having babies because I know very very soon, I'll have them in my arms by God's power. Since we can't go back for another ivf /icsi anytime soon due to funds, I want us to keep trying naturally cos we can't just sit and fold our arms. I want advice on the protocol to undergo given our medical history below:
Dh is 43 and I'm 35
I had one blocked tube and did hydrotubation 2 years ago but I don't know if it worked or not since I didn't go back to check with hsg. I can't an even imagine going through hsg again after going through 2 already and one hydrotubation. Every other thing is fine. So my question is, what can we do about dh counts and other parameters, and what can I do about the tube?
Your advice will be greatly appreciated pleto pour out to people who understand what I'm going through.
Thanks

Honesly sis,am pained u r going through this,but be rest assured that d promises of God concerning conception and fruitfulness WILL BE FULFILLED in ur life in Jesus name.
For Hubby's swimmers,I'll suggest u get him Fertilsan M,it has great review n mamas hv gotten their BFP using this but its quite pricy about 25k for a pack n has to be used for 3months. OR Addyzoa + Zinc+ Bit c (1000mg) + Vit E.
You can go natural with this protocol, I raw egg+ raw pap+ 1 tin of liquid milk+ 3tablespoon of original honey / mixture of guava leaf extract + 1 tin of liquid milk +honey. (other mamas will give more options)
Have u tried the castor oil massage+ serrapaptase+ACV+chinese teas protocols? Mamas have attested to its efficacy n I think u can try it too.

Thank u for not giving up,God comes late,when HE WANTS TO COME BIG! #Hugs n kisses#

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
fruitfulchristy:
Good morning everyone,
We saved towards ICSI and just had it this cycle. Went to the hospital last Tuesday for test and it came out negative. The cycle failed embarassed Honestly I can't begin to describe how I feel. I've cried till there is no tear to shed again. The hospital asked us to come next week Tuesday for another pregnancy test but I don't know what the difference will be. I took hpt yesterday morning and it was still negative, so I've put my mind off any change in the result.
Dh is 43 and I'm 35
Your advice will be greatly appreciated please.
I've tried going through the forum from page one to gather information on protocols but 2000+ page na serious work. So anyone with protocol to use should please help a sister. I desire to carry my babies in my womb and arms soo much that the yearning is driving me crazy.
Thanks
it is well with you mama. The Bible says that children are inheritance from God , that's number one protocol. pray with the word of God.
secondly, it may not be possible but if you can remove your mind from TTC and enjoy sex. I tell you you won't know when you conceived. stay away from marking Calender's, that's enough psychological pressure on its own. just tell God to take it off your mind and you will see yourself a new being. occupy yourself with a lot.
Thirdly, you and your husband should ho natural: fruits and vegetables while you take folic acid a tablet daily. natural foods such as unripe plantain, cucumber, banana (not over ripe), carrot, water melon, fresh tomato stew(not fried), vegetables, pap and milk, .............all these are good for you both.
for fallopian tube you can use guifei bao.
with prayers your joy will manifest sooner than you expect.
looking forward to reading your testimony
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulchristy: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
Thank you so much for the responses.

@divinemandate, thanks for the word. I'll check out gufei bao. I've read about it but I don't know it's efficacy but I'll check it out. Just planning to fully go natural on meals too.

@starmummy, thank you too. On hubby's protocol, I'm not sure we can do fertilsan M for now. Please how long will hubby take the addyzoa combo? Then can we do the natural protocol alongside the addyzoa and for how long?

How do I do the castor oil massage please and for how long? Then for the ACV and serrapaptase and Chinese tea, how do I use them?
I'm sorry for asking so many questions o. Thanks in anticipation of your response smiley

@blessedDiva, thanks, I know God is still in the business of answering prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 12:03am On Apr 29, 2018
its not fair oooo nobody even asked of me (crying) its all good sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 12:21am On Apr 29, 2018
fruitfulchristy:

@divinemandate, thanks for the word. I'll check out gufei bao. I've read about it but I don't know it's efficacy but I'll check it out. Just planning to fully go natural on meals too.

@starmummy, thank you too. On hubby's protocol, I'm not sure we can do fertilsan M for now. Please how long will hubby take the addyzoa combo? Then can we do the natural protocol alongside the addyzoa and for how long?

How do I do the castor oil massage please and for how long? Then for the ACV and serrapaptase and Chinese tea, how do I use them?
I'm sorry for asking so many questions o. Thanks in anticipation of your response smiley

@blessedDiva, thanks, I know God is still in the business of answering prayers.

@ fruitfulchristy, Receive strength to carry on sister. I am also in this and I know that feeling of anxiety at that age, of trying seriously not to get to the age of 40, but guess what? when we are at our weakest, strength will come. Just wait and see your desire come to pass as you take any decision. You will testify and be an amazement to others.

I have decided to eat natural now, very low carb. high fruits and veggies. Try one of the sets of options given to by these sabi mamas. One thing I know is whatever you decide to try, do it diligently and consistently of course with prayers (in any way you do, ....thanksgiving, binding, etc... I believe you are a Christain). I know God will not put you & everyone of us to shame...I am also encouraging myself sister, it's not easy by my power but by His grace.

May God's mercy visit you & us as he did to Rachael. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 12:35am On Apr 29, 2018
fruitfulnathia:

I am new and barely three weeks. Hope you are good and you have been keeping well. I trust the mamas who know will respond to you.I just feel its best to make one another feel right,as we have quite a lot we are dealing with, hence my response. . //hugs// �

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 7:01am On Apr 29, 2018
Happy Sunday all. Wishing everyone a happy day ahead.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Who knows about the kolanut Bark for blocked tubes?
They say it works like magic.

Anyone can try
Boil bark of kolanut tree in water
Drink a glass morning and night
5days to ovulation
Do the do on O and wait for bfp.

Baby dust to everyone.

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mercy4us:

I am new and barely three weeks. Hope you are good and you have been keeping well. I trust the mamas who know will respond to you.I just feel its best to make one another feel right,as we have quite a lot we are dealing with, hence my response. . //hugs// �

thanks darling no mind me sha I know everyone is busy. and let me use this opportunity to say welcome to all our new mamas also, a big congrats to all who just got there bfps.
happy Sunday to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Mama, pls did u see my pm?
Yea,but my reply is not going.pls can u drop ur no so dat i can reach u .so sorry 4 d delay pls.cheds
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Roseey0:

Anyone can try
5days to ovulation

Baby dust to everyone.
I heard it also boosts ovulation and overall fertility.the woman who recommeded it to me said she hadnt seen her period for 4 yrs,after series of drugs and supplements no show.but she travelled to the village and was told about this herb.she took it and for the first time in years saw ewcm.she got her period and she was overjoyed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Happy Sunday everyone

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Roseey0:

Anyone can try
5days to ovulation

Baby dust to everyone.

Pls do you know where this can be bought from?

And for how many days will it be taken?

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Don't let the fight to have pregnancy make you think the only system in your body is just the reproductive system,you have 10 more systems of equal importance to reproduction.

The way you guys indulge,am afraid some of you may meet some edge. Just be careful what you use and take.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
ekashiloh:
Yea,but my reply is not going.pls can u drop ur no so dat i can reach u .so sorry 4 d delay pls.cheds

Ok ma! Thanks a lot ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
fruitfulchristy:

Hubby can take Addyzoa + Proviron +d vits or d natural treatment for 3months,cause it takes 3monrhs for mature spermatozoa to be produced.U can test after 6wks of usage to see if there is progress.

For d serrap,u can start with 2tabs on an empty stomach very early in d morning for a week to see how ur body reacts to it, its an enzyme and so does not really hv an overdose, but people react to drugs differently,then u proceed to taking 3,4 , as u can afford,d more dosage u take,d more effective it is to eat up those tissues causing blockage.The teas,Yimu cap + Xi xian cao can be taken once a day.U can also u herbal tampons (guiafbao or clean points),to also help break down tissues n bring them out of d body thru d veejay.
Castor oil massage can be done from CD 1- 10 (before ovulation if u r trying that cycle) or throughout if not trying. U can Google search to read on how to apply it on ur pelvic region, then a gentle massage after d hot water treatment.

Sorry for d long post.I wish u d best of God.

Baby dusts dear .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
@Liftedhands thank you so much for the response. We are starting the erythromicin tomorrow.

@2ballz thanks for explaining it better to me. I have never been more hopeful. Will run the hormonal assay once the fund arrives mean while I will begin with my medications tomorrow. May God be there for you when you need Him.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
fruitfulnathia:
Abeg sweety no vex,i think say u dey peeping mood.Oya come n get e-hugsss.wat shd i buy 4 u 2 be happy!!!,icecream,shawama,suyameat?it will soon be over dearie.fertility dust 2 u..cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
chumz11:
I heard it also boosts ovulation and overall fertility.the woman who recommeded it to me said she hadnt seen her period for 4 yrs,after series of drugs and supplements no show.but she travelled to the village and was told about this herb.she took it and for the first time in years saw ewcm.she got her period and she was overjoyed.
Thank you
Any idea the duration of consumption.
I only saw it in a group on Facebook and decided to share.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
awesomemrs:

Pls do you know where this can be bought from?

And for how many days will it be taken?

Thanks
Herb sellers should have.
From where I saw the remedy, people were taking it from 5days to ovulation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Roseey0:

Thank you
Any idea the duration of consumption.
I only saw it in a group on Facebook and decided to share.
I was told to take it for 30 days till bfp is achieved.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
2Ballz:
Don't let the fight to have pregnancy make you think the only system in your body is just the reproductive system,you have 10 more systems of equal importance to reproduction.

The way you guys indulge,am afraid some of you may meet some edge. Just be careful what you use and take.
Typical

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by redsocks(f): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
God will grant your hearts desire in Jesus Name. Amen. I feel so overwhelmed by what my fellow ladies r passing through. God will help u all andd fill your quiver with sons and daughter and none shall be called barren.
I have u in heart so much already. But I want to plead, relax ur heart, spend time on our hobbies, go gangsta on natural foods and fruit....do your part and let God do His own part.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Roseey0:

Herb sellers should have.
From where I saw the remedy, people were taking it from 5days to ovulation.

Thanks!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
ekashiloh:
Abeg sweety no vex,i think say u dey peeping mood.Oya come n get e-hugsss.wat shd i buy 4 u 2 be happy!!!,icecream,shawama,suyameat?it will soon be over dearie.fertility dust 2 u..cheers.

thanks mama have not been online for some weeks now. its well ma and thanks for the hug.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 2:05am On Apr 30, 2018
YOU MADE A WAY, DON'T KNOW HOW, BUT YOU DID IT!!
HIS PROMISE HAS COME TO PAST!!

My God has shown me mercy. I don't know where to start to praise Him, at this point, all I can say is THANK YOU LORD!!

Please rejoice with me dear friends and family, God has given me a BFP. My God has fulfilled His promise.
It wasn't easy but it finally ended in praise.

So happy to announce to you all that I got a BFP.
He is ever faithful.
I pray for every mama, we all shall testify to the goodness of God.
*Edited*

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.