Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392582 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamzytee: 8:56pm On May 08, 2018
Yes I have. Just saw one today and d test was something else. He recommended pre art (husband) pre art (wife) and TVS. I av Neva heard of those pre art test before sha. On my own I did hsg and my tubes are patent. I av not done the test sha cause they are way too expensive.

vinoj0225:
@fourfunmi congratulations on your BFP. May you receive grace, strength and abundant resources throughout your pregnancy and may you carry to full term.

@creamzytee welcome, it's our prayer that your stay here shall be fruitful but short. Have you seen a gynecologist?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bjking(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2018
In order to achieve breakthrough in your ability to conceive a child, it would be wise to consider using other forms of medicines that has thousands of years of successful use and helps create the right conditions for a woman to give birth without complications.

Click the video below to learn more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qJw_k0T84k&t=4s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 9:00pm On May 08, 2018
fourfunmi:
Okay mamas.. Dunno where to start bcz I'm very emotional right now....
Its a BFP ooooooo....
I've been staring at my laboratory results since yesterday, hoping none of the letters will change...
Just like that God did it, we've been trying since 2016, tried many stuffs , even trado and just when I left it all for God,he stepped in.
I didn't even know when I was ovulating, cycle keep jumping from 30-31 days or less... I wasnt seeing ewcm,I was confused and tired. Then I got omega 3-6-9 and started using 1 a day...gbam,I noticed ewcm.my sisters, I haven't even used half of the plastic.
I've been tired and feverish, but refused to use anything except paracetamol, I just had a feeling...
I give glory to God for not letting 2018 pass me..#TeamDecember
I pray for all mama's here... God will honor his promises in your life, you will all carry your babies.
I love you all...
WHO DID IT?? JESUS!!!

Wow wow!!! Congrats Mama. Jehovah overdo has stepped in yo!! May you carry till full term in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:13pm On May 08, 2018
creamzytee:
Good evening everyone
Pls am new here though I av been following up offline. I have been ttc for a year and six months all to no avail please any idea on what next to do cause am getting frustrated by the day.

Welcome
May your stay here be short in Jesus name Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamzytee: 9:15pm On May 08, 2018
Ameen. I pray so too. Thank u

happymummy:

Welcome
May your stay here be short in Jesus name Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 10:52pm On May 08, 2018
Am new here, I have been TTC for one year and three months...just did hydrotubation today, I pray all goes well. God will see each and every one of us through the phase.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 11:00pm On May 08, 2018
creamzytee:
Good evening everyone
Pls am new here though I av been following up offline. I have been ttc for a year and six months all to no avail please any idea on what next to do cause am getting frustrated by the day.

Good evening fruitful mama. You are highly welcome. May your stay here be very short and fruitful in Jesus name Amen. Please don't get frustrated my sister cos there is a God to answer and bless your womb, just pray, believe and trust Him.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 11:04pm On May 08, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
Am new here, I have been TTC for one year and three months...just did hydrotubation today, I pray all goes well. God will see each and every one of us through the phase.

Welcome dear. Yes all will go well in Jesus name Amen. Amen. May your stay here be very short and fruitful in Jesus name Amen. Next is the announcement of your bfp grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 6:59am On May 09, 2018
creamzytee:
Yes I have. Just saw one today and d test was something else. He recommended pre art (husband) pre art (wife) and TVS. I av Neva heard of those pre art test before sha. On my own I did hsg and my tubes are patent. I av not done the test sha cause they are way too expensive.

art = assisted reproductive technology, this covers a broad spectrum of techniques, chief among whcih is iui, ivf etc
its a standard term, and used by hospitals that offer ivf,iui art for women is usually more expensive, as it involves hormonal assy, infection screening, blood work etc usually 50k to 130k
for males, its just semen analysis+mcs, blood work, thus cheaper, usually 10k to 40k
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 7:14am On May 09, 2018
ekashiloh:
Go 2 image diagnosis@ obioimo street.ask of chidi.show them my code,006 4 discount.cheers.

Thanks so much eyeneka, Abasi udiong
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamzytee: 9:08am On May 09, 2018
shithapuns:

art = assisted reproductive technology, this covers a broad spectrum of techniques, chief among whcih is iui, ivf etc
its a standard term, and used by hospitals that offer ivf,iui art for women is usually more expensive, as it involves hormonal assy, infection screening, blood work etc usually 50k to 130k
for males, its just semen analysis+mcs, blood work, thus cheaper, usually 10k to 40k

Thank u so much for the explanation. D pre art wife I was told 46000 and pre art husband 15000. TVS 5000 AND am to do d pre art on cd3.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 10:05am On May 09, 2018
fourfunmi:
shithapuns

quote author=izaray post=67378166 cheesy

cc Fourfunmi
Thanks ma'am, can one get it at the pharmacy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 10:20am On May 09, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

Welcome mama..may your stay here be short and fruitful.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 11:42am On May 09, 2018
Congratulation @ fourfunmi. Have a happy and hitch free pregnancy. Thank you Lord Jesus, what you have done is marvelous in our sight.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2018
creamzytee:
Good evening everyone

Before getting frustrated, the question should be what have you done so far?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2018
kweenkong:
Good afternoon Sisters,
can someone help enlighten me on this test result:
FSH - Follicle Stimulating Hormone - [Serum] 8.06 mIU/ mL LH-Luteinizing Hormone - [Serum] 1.75 mIU/mL Prolactin - [serum] 8.12 ng/mL Thyroxine (Total T4) 80.24 nmol/L 64 – 155
Triiodothyronine (Total T3) 1.56 nmol/L 1.1 - 3.1
Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) 2.82 μIU/mL
Just these,no estrogen and progesterone?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 12:03pm On May 09, 2018
[quote author=iamhistreasure post=67392774]Goodevening mamas, I have a bottle of vitex to give out for free. Any mama in ph that's interested can pm me.

Pls I am interested o, if still available. I read it's good for high prolatin, I have been treating it seen last year with bromegon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 12:29pm On May 09, 2018
[quote author=iamhistreasure post=67335330]Big Big congratulations mama fourfunmi, may you carry to full term IJN.

Mamas in ph I have a bottle of vitex to give out. Anyone interested can pm me..

Pls madam,i am interested if available, I have a sister in oh day can collect and send to me. My number is .Thanks for d love, God bless u as u give, u receive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fourfunmi: 2:33pm On May 09, 2018
You should be able to..

izaray:
Thanks ma'am, can one get it at the pharmacy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 3:41pm On May 09, 2018
#iamhistreasure
Big Big congratulations mama fourfunmi, may you carry to full term IJN.
Mamas in ph I have a bottle of vitex to give out. Anyone interested can pm me.

Am interested, I still in ph

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 5:33pm On May 09, 2018
fourfunmi:
shithapuns

quote author=izaray post=67378166]@bolded, please kindly treat this as an urgency cheesy

cc Fourfunmi

Plz mama how many do you take a day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 09, 2018
Great mothers in the house please help me to interpret this scan result.
Post modify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:52pm On May 09, 2018
Good evening mama's of great nation.
It all started here and I felt it will also be nice to announce here first the birth of kamsi.
Indeed it has ended it praise and I use him as a point of contact that you All will experience it in Jesus name, Amen
Pix removed.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 7:58pm On May 09, 2018
GOODNEWS! GOODNEWS!!,GOODNEWS!! i mean @4realwoman has delivered a bouncing baby BOY.,Thank u jesus 4 doing it again,i am so hapy n i feel like flying now..cheers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 09, 2018
4realwoman:
It all started here and I felt it will also be nice to announce here first the birth of kamsi.
Indeed it has ended it praise and I use him as a point of contact that you All will experience it in Jesus name, Amendment

Wow ! This can only be God. Just like yesterday when you announce your Bfp . Congrats .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:06pm On May 09, 2018
4realwoman:
Indeed it has ended it praise and I use him as a point of contact that you All will experience it in Jesus name, Amen
Congratulations our dear 4realwoman on the successful delivery of your Son. God bless Baby and family greatly. We love you and rejoice with you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 8:09pm On May 09, 2018
Thank you Jesus for all you have done, it is indeed marvelous in our eyes! Congratulations mummy!, welcome baby Kamsi, may God continue to keep you for us in Jesus name
4realwoman:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 8:12pm On May 09, 2018
4realwoman:
grin
4realwoman:

praiseeeeeeeeeeeee de lorddddd.jehovah over do has done it ooo.congratulations my sister

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 8:17pm On May 09, 2018
4realwoman:

Waow!! Congrats dear, I can still remember your BFP announcement. Kamsiyochukwu, otu isi yo ya ka oge e mezuru gị na ndụ ya. Wishing you quick recovery, and I'm here thinking you'll give my daughter a birthday mate.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:26pm On May 09, 2018
4realwoman:

Thank you Jesus oooooo!
Our own mama 4realwoman has become a mother ooo!
Congratulations mama! Baby Kamsi, we warmly welcome u into this planet earth. May God keep u to fulfill ur destiny in Jesus name, amen. .

I don de warm up to come for d naming ceremony even without invitation oo grin

A big amen to your prayer.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:54pm On May 09, 2018
@ 4realwoman, praise be to God Almighty, it has ended in praise. Congratulations darling sister, your joy shall know no bounds. God bless and keep the baby for us, he shall be for signs and wonders and a great blessing to his generation in Jesus name.

Olowogbogboro, we have come to return ALL the glory back to you for this wonderful gift. Thank you for putting an end to the waiting period of your daughter, thank you for making her heart and home to be full of joy unspeakable, thank you for the joy of motherhood, thank you for conception, thank you for helping her to carry to full term, thank you for safe delivery, thank you for Everything!
Daddy, please keep and bless the baby and the parents, everything they will need to bring him up in your way, please provide for them. I pray that his siblings shall come in good succession, the yoke of delay is broken forever in Jesus name.

Almighty father, some of us are still in the waiting room asking that when are we going to experience this kind of joy. Merciful and compassionate God, we implore you to look down from heaven and open our wombs, silence our mockers. Unchangeable God our faith looks up to you, please deliver us from this scourge of delay, break protocols for our sakes, pleasantly surprise us and make us sing a new song to you in Jesus name.
This and many more we ask in your most Holy name.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Seyifunmi2014(f): 9:10pm On May 09, 2018
Redeemed:
@ 4realwoman, praise be to God Almighty, it has ended in praise. Congratulations darling sister, your joy shall know no bounds. God bless and keep the baby for us, he shall be for signs and wonders and a great blessing to his generation in Jesus name.

Olowogbogboro, we have come to return ALL the glory back to you for this wonderful gift. Thank you for putting an end to the waiting period of your daughter, thank you for making her heart and home to be full of joy unspeakable, thank you for the joy of motherhood, thank you for conception, thank you for helping her to carry to full term, thank you for safe delivery, thank you for Everything!
Daddy, please keep and bless the baby and the parents, everything they will need to bring him up in your way, please provide for them. I pray that his siblings shall come in good succession, the yoke of delay is broken forever in Jesus name.

Almighty father, some of us are still in the waiting room asking that when are we going to experience this kind of joy. Merciful and compassionate God, we implore you to look down from heaven and open our wombs, silence our mockers. Unchangeable God our faith looks up to you, please deliver us from this scourge of delay, break protocols for our sakes, pleasantly surprise us and make us sing a new song to you in Jesus name.
This and many more we ask in your most Holy name.
AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: peejay03 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.