Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393074 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrMakaveli20(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2018
ttc struggles has turned my once happy and bubbly home to a shadow of itself. the silence and coldness is killing. God please come to our aide and show us mercy. going to church with a heavy heart.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Did u see my pm sis? I sent it since yestaday.
Yes ma'am I've replied
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enoqueen: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2018
MrMakaveli20:
ttc struggles has turned my once happy and bubbly home to a shadow of itself. the silence and coldness is killing. God please come to our aide and show us mercy. going to church with a heavy heart.

It's sooner than you think.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
motic2:

Yes ma'am I've replied

Not seen dear. I've checked several times. Maybe there's a problem somewhere.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chamber10(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrMakaveli20:

Cheer up man. God is working out something big for you. Put your faith in Him alone. Very soon, you will smile. Let nothing take away your joy. The same God that did it for me and countless couples out there will also do it for you. Regards

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
Geesucc:
Thanks luv.. I started at cd1 and stopped at ovulation.. I took 2 tabs because I used swissgrade product.. Seriously I think every TTC mama should try out this omega 369.. it's really working wonders.. for a long time I stopped having ewcm.. but the month I used the omega 369 ewcm was flowing as if it was AF. . Wish u bfp soonest
mama are you in Lagos. Please where can I get the Swiss grade omega 369. What I saw was omega plus.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cynthiabelle(f): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Good day wonderful mother of nations. I recently added a lot of weight and I am thinking of shedding some off through exercise, but my fear is will exercise affect my ability to conceive? Please I need advice.
Also, It seems I have the driest vagina in the whole world. I sat down today and thought; perhaps my vagina dryness and infertility are related.
I'm thinking of going for goron tula(silky kola).
Has anyone used it before?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
stina4u:
Gd evening future mama's. Please I ve a very big problem bordering me and I needed ans from anyone who has experienced such before. I received treatment from a woman and she confirmed that am preg.since last year Feb but since then I ve never miss my period for a month. Each time I went there she will assure me the baby is there and still growing.at a time I became worried and went for scan and they said there is nothing in my womb.yet the woman still insist and confirm. By August 2017 somebody directed me to one doc at owerri that uses one kind scan. The doc after the scan without me telling him my reason of Coming, confirm the pregnancy.but said the foetus is not growing as it is supposed but he will treat me. and even help the period to stop but until now my period is still on every month, my uterus is not protruding and navel is not out. The doc still insist that the baby is at the back but is OK. as of April 2018 he said the pregnancy.is 5month and blc of mens the month use to drop. For me am confused and tired and I don't know if anyone has experienced such. Am always feeling tired and hungry. Please I need help and advice plz
mama they are original scammer oo.
Someone told me their story last week Sunday.
She has been ttcing for a very long time and someone told her about one clinic owned by one woman like and when she and be dh got there, after getting their card for 5k and the dh deposited 20k for treatment. The woman said she will give her injection and that once she misses her period that she is pregnant (419 people)
The next month she didnt see her period and went back only for the woman to say that she is pregnant and the pregnancy is growning outside the womb( I never hear that one before o) and according to her that it is written on the card that you most not delivery outside the hospital and delivery there is 1.2m and even after 3 or 5months you decide that you want twins, she will give the person injection and the baby will change to twins( delivery for twins is 2.4m) nd if you don't have the money in nine months time no wahala cos the pregnancy will still be there till you get the money for delivery, even if it takes 2years oo (nothing wey person no go see for this world).
Note:She went to scan center and nothing was seen oo.
One will get all the pregnancy symtoms.
Now it is one ijew woman that is treating her so that her period will come back to normal.
Does people are scammer and God will punis.h them seriously for using ttc to make money.
Heartless people.
Please don't listen to them and see a very good gynae.
Our God is still in the business of doing great and mighty things in our mist and he will surely answer everyone here sooner than we think.
Love you all and happy Sunday.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Cynthiabelle:
Good day wonderful mother of nations. I recently added a lot of weight and I am thinking of shedding some off through exercise, but my fear is will exercise affect my ability to conceive? Please I need advice.
Also, It seems I have the driest vagina in the whole world. I sat down today and thought; perhaps my vagina dryness and infertility are related.
I'm thinking of going for goron tula(silky kola).
Has anyone used it before?
Do omega 368
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cynthiabelle(f): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
Roseey0:

Do omega 368

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
lapagegirl:
Thanks ma. No nothing from scan. The last time I check it was PROLACTIN. 11.29............5-35ngmg. In November
You may seek second opinion

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cynthiabelle(f): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
Roseey0:

Do omega 368

Please which brand should I buy?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
stina4u:
Run a hormonal profile and take it from there. One of my doctors was discussing about sth called cryptic pregnancy in group chat. He said it happens but rarely. But in your case you see your af monthly so I doubt. But to put your mind at rest, go for hormonal profiling, to follicular tracking after which you'll know if you're pregi or not. Be sure to run them in good labs.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rukitop:

Please what is SFA?
Seminal Fulid Analysis. Use to check male fertility if the sperm is good for fertilization.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Roseey0:

Do omega 368
she's trying to loose weight. That one makes most people add weight.
@Cynthiabelle have you checked your hormones? Prolactin makes people feel dry down there. If you're overweight, it'll be right to loose some pounds. Mild exercise and diet adjustment will go a long way. Add ACV to your routine
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
@mum2bsoon I sight you. How's family? @precy22 long time no read

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olajide21: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
4realwoman:
mama they are original scammer oo.
Someone told me their story last week Sunday.
She has been ttcing for a very long time and someone told her about one clinic owned by one woman like and when she and be dh got there, after getting their card for 5k and the dh deposited 20k for treatment. The woman said she will give her injection and that once she misses her period that she is pregnant (419 people)
The next month she didnt see her period and went back only for the woman to say that she is pregnant and the pregnancy is growning outside the womb( I never hear that one before o) and according to her that it is written on the card that you most not delivery outside the hospital and delivery there is 1.2m and even after 3 or 5months you decide that you want twins, she will give the person injection and the baby will change to twins( delivery for twins is 2.4m) nd if you don't have the money in nine months time no wahala cos the pregnancy will still be there till you get the money for delivery, even if it takes 2years oo (nothing wey person no go see for this world).
Note:She went to scan center and nothing was seen oo.
One will get all the pregnancy symtoms.
Now it is one ijew woman that is treating her so that her period will come back to normal.
Does people are scammer and God will punis.h them seriously for using ttc to make money.
Heartless people.
Please don't listen to them and see a very good gynae.
Our God is still in the business of doing great and mighty things in our mist and he will surely answer everyone here sooner than we think.
Love you all and happy Sunday.

Such heartless sets of people. May the Almighty give you all reasons to smile soon. Do not despair, the mercies of the most high is near. You should not at any point think God has forsaken you. No He; the Almighty has not.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
miraclebaby:
@mum2bsoon I sight you. How's family? @precy22 long time no read
We are good ma, I come here all the time aldou without commenting. Praying for you and other mamas here, God will come through for you sis.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Cynthiabelle:

Please which brand should I buy?

My dear, if you focus on brand you may not see. Just make sure it's omega369.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
miraclebaby:
she's trying to loose weight. That one makes most people add weight.
Really...didn't know
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
For mamas who need Omega 369, you can try wellwoman plus (the plus is omega 369). It has 28 wellwoman original capsules and 28 omega 369 capsules. It's 2-in-1.
I used it one month and my CM was flowing all through like kilode. It's about 6,500 though!
Omega 3 only is good too and cheaper.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrMakaveli20:
It is well. Pls try and get your home to be happy. Children will come. There are homes that have scattered despite the presence of kids. You will overcome in due time. Pls be strong for madam.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cynthiabelle(f): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=miraclebaby post=68782017] she's trying to loose weight. That one makes most people
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrMakaveli20:

I really understand how u feel. The journey s not an easy one at all. No one truly understands ur predicaments except those that have undergone the same route and we that're still struggling to succeed. Pls, don't let it weigh u down, always put ur trust in God and be strong for DW. God who did it for others will dry your secret tears in no distant time, amen.

Baby dust to us all!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Geesucc: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Uwc.. Anytime
shithapuns:

Thanks!!!!!!!!, really appreciate the feedback
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrMakaveli20:
God is with you for you have life and you are healthy.You need to cheer up for your wife.If she sees you in this mood she would be depressed.God has never been late,He is always on point.Like my sisters have said,there are some homes with children but no peace.He has done it before for others and He will do yours and ours too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Geesucc: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thanks dear.. ok I will check
orney:
Congrats ma'am,wishing u h n h nine months, pls i sent u a pm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Geesucc: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Yes m in Lagos.. yeah it is, they wrote Omega plus then omega369 beneath
lapagegirl:
mama are you in Lagos. Please where can I get the Swiss grade omega 369. What I saw was omega plus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumJJJ(f): 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
nneejima:

God bless you mama ejima ibem, thanks alot.May God bless & protect our twins.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 5:14am On Jun 25, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Welcome Rbae. We understand how you feel. The first thing you need to do is to relax and enjoy sex with your husband without worrying too much about not having babies for now. Babies will come with their own stress.

Now to answer your questions:

1. To try to guess your ovulation, understand and listen to your body. I feel nauseous whenever I'm about to ovulate. Look out for signs like the various stages of cervical mucus. The slippery one that looks like egg white is the fertile one.

Download Ovulation prediction Apps like Ovia and regularly fill in required data.

Ensure you have more sex during your fertile window.

2. To prepare yourself for conception:

Ensure that you and your husband do not have any infections. You can see a general doctor for that without mentioning that you are trying to conceive. If you do, they'll probably tell you to come back after a year.

I highly recommend Pregnacare Conception for him and her. It contains a month's supply of a blend of fertility vitamins for you and your husband. The reason is many of my friends have got pregnant while on it.

Have your husband go for semen analysis, urinalysis and mcs while you go for intracervical swab test, urinalysis, mcs. Ask your doctor for those.

Many people get pregnant simply after treating infections.

3. Try to eat healthy. A blend of Bitter leaf and scent leaves juice is good from period to the time before ovulation. Helps cleanse the blood.

A blend of tigernuts, dates, coconut (and ginger if you like) is good for both of you.

A blend of turmeric, ginger, garlic, with a cap of apple cider vinegar and honey is good for cleansing the system and fertility.

My friend tells me bitterkola is very good for men.

In fact just take lots of fresh fruits and raw vegetables, protein and less carbs

4. Your fish peppersoup is very good. Clots doesn't mean you have fibroids. Peppersoup and hot drinks help your period flow well. Just don't take peppersoup spices after your ovulation and during pregnancy.

5. Read up old posts, use the search button on this thread. Ask questions when necessary.

6. Pray with all your heart, might, and soul. Have faith in God, trust Him and obey His Word. Be patient till you see God fulfil His promises.

May your stay be short and fruitful. Cheers!

Wow! I'm just seeing this. I've been offline. Thanks so much ma'am. May God bless you. I really appreciate your response. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 5:15am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=Rbae post=68792993][/quote]

Thanks @cuppymummy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.