Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388261 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 6:22am On Jun 25, 2018
Good morning mothers of glorious children,
hallelujah challenge has started this midnight/wee hours of today.
pls let us all endeavour to follow @nathanielblow on Instagram to join in just an hour midnight praise to the most high God, from 12am-1am everyday for 14 days. You will be glad you did as you cast your burdens unto Jesus by praising, I believe praise looks good on God and when we praise inspite of all the difficulties, He'll make our yokes easy and our burdens light.
Stay fruitful and lifted mamas! 
Love you all kiss

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 6:32am On Jun 25, 2018
Cynthiabelle:
Good day wonderful mother of nations. I recently added a lot of weight and I am thinking of shedding some off through exercise, but my fear is will exercise affect my ability to conceive? Please I need advice.
Also, It seems I have the driest vagina in the whole world. I sat down today and thought; perhaps my vagina dryness and infertility are related.
I'm thinking of going for goron tula(silky kola).
Has anyone used it before?

No sis, exercise will not affect your ability to conceive negatively but don't overdo it, just 30-1hr walk and aerobics will do, no vigorous workout. Then cut off unhealthy fat and incorporate good fat like avocado, canola oil, no fried foods, more fruits and veggies and you are good to go.
As for very dry v, try baking soda mixture. You can also do evening primrose oil capsule from start of period and stop during ovulation or omega 369. Throughout your cycle.
May God fulfil His promises of fruitfulness in your life and marriage, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2018
MrMakaveli20:
ttc struggles has turned my once happy and bubbly home to a shadow of itself. the silence and coldness is killing. God please come to our aide and show us mercy. going to church with a heavy heart.
Please don't let ttc overwhelm you. Do everything in your power to restore the love and peace in your home.
No matter the difficulty you may be facing, know this:

1. Someone has it worse than you.

2. God cares about what you're going through and has made a way of escape for you. Find godly and worthy ways to make you and your spouse happy. Life is too short to be lived in sadness.

Some people adopt a baby in order not to lose their mind, and also to have someone to release their love and affection on.

As for me, if it comes to that, I will take the option. It's better than losing my mind and dying of depression.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2018
Cynthiabelle:

I've treated prolactin, I was on Dostinex for about 4 months and the breast discharge has dried up. That was when I gained weight, although I am still a size 10, I am being careful so I don't continue to add.
Is ACV safe during TTC?
Yes dear. ACV is safe and good for fertility.

One of the natural ways to help you lose weight without stress and aid fertility is to blend lemon (squeezed without the seed) , ginger, garlic, a cap of ACV and some honey.

Drink this daily but you may have to stop after ovulation.

You may also add tumeric for a while if you're not allergic. Google for benefits and side effects of turmeric so you'll know how to use it correctly.

And drink with a straw to reduce contact with your teeth because ACV and lemon wear out the enamel with too much exposure.

You may also want to try out the Omega369 as suggested by other mamas because cervical mucus is very very helpful for fertility and a healthy sex life.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Opened vite. x, licoric. e, Coq10 is available for any lagos mainland mama, pm me if interested
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2018
stina4u:
Gd evening future mama's. Please I ve a very big problem bordering me and I needed ans from anyone who has experienced such before. I received treatment from a woman and she confirmed that am preg.since last year Feb but since then I ve never miss my period for a month. Each time I went there she will assure me the baby is there and still growing.at a time I became worried and went for scan and they said there is nothing in my womb.yet the woman still insist and confirm. By August 2017 somebody directed me to one doc at owerri that uses one kind scan. The doc after the scan without me telling him my reason of Coming, confirm the pregnancy.but said the foetus is not growing as it is supposed but he will treat me. and even help the period to stop but until now my period is still on every month, my uterus is not protruding and navel is not out. The doc still insist that the baby is at the back but is OK. as of April 2018 he said the pregnancy.is 5month and blc of mens the month use to drop. For me am confused and tired and I don't know if anyone has experienced such. Am always feeling tired and hungry. Please I need help and advice plz

Hello mama, Have you heard of cryptic pregnancy?
Please read https://www.crypticpregnancysupportgroup.com/what-is-a-cryptic-pregnancy-and-what-causes-it.html. It's difficult to conclude it is a cryptic pregnancy in this part of our world due to what other mamas had said about scammers. Do not go to these two people again for a clear evidence but Read what other mamas have said, go to this website aswell and be informed. Then be guided and make an appropriate decision.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Rbae:
Good morning mama's in the house. May God continue to strengthen us all. All our prayers will be answered soon.

I got married few months ago and I have been ttc since then. I didn't know much about ovulation in the first month but I calculated d ovulation date, saw a colourless stretchy mucor last month and my hubby and I met that day+ and the rest of d week.

Was so dissapointed when my period came this month. I cried. Hubby told me its too early to be worried but I still cried. I got married as a naive lady but I'm learning here. The worst part is my friends started calling me Iya Ibeji, thinking I've conceived already. I cried again. Please,

1. How can I calculate my ovulation period correctly? Is there a kit or an app that can help out?

2. What are the things I need to do in other to prepare myself for conception?

3. Are their fertility booster juice and womb cleansing FRUIT juice I can take? And food diets too. Please help. Thanks.

4. I love fish peppersoup so much and I notice after taking it during my menses, some thick clots were coming out with the blood. I was scared at first but I told my Dr and he said there is no cause for alarm. I'm scared cos my friend said it could be a sign that I have fibroid.

I don't understand all the terms used in the group please. I only understand ttc. Can someone help me out please?

Thanks
i would have concluded I wrote this. am facing similar situation, in my case have been treating yeast infection for years now am married no pregnancy yet. have posted my test results here once and that of my hubby. what can I do. what are the things I can put in place to get pregnant, am scared already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Good day ma, trust you are doing fine. Please i PMed you . I am interested in the vitamin E if its still available. I stay around Ajegunle after alakuko

quote author=orney post=68798894]Opened vite. x, licoric. e, Coq10 is available for any lagos mainland mama, pm mqe if interested [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
creamie:
Hello MaMas. I have been a silent follower on this thread, and i must say, i have learnt a lot and the love and encouragment here is so amazing. Been TTC for a yr plus now, my marriage is a year last month and honestly, i have been worried as to why i had not conceived. One major info i got off here was from a Mama that uplaoded few weeks back that she has been TTC for a while and she used omega 369 and she got a BFP. So last month i got the wellwoman plus (that has omega 369), bought it majorly because of Omegas. Using this and in addition to prayers and charting up seriously on my OV days, i hoped and prayed for the best. AF was spps to come on the 9th this month but eager me used PT test strip on d 7th and 8th, twas negative, then tried again on the 10th in d morning, saw a faint line. I was soooo happy. Tested 2ce yday(faint positive) as well and this morning, tho it's still faint. (image below) Guessing hcg levels are still low. Will do a blood test on friday. By God's grace, all is perfected and it's my sincere prayer that Mamas expecting their BFP will surely get theirs soon.

Hello mama, congrats once again.

Please did you use this wellwoman plus all through your cycle or did you stop at ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Geesucc:
Thanks dear.. ok I will check

Congrats mama. Please can u post a pic of the swissgarde omega369 here?

Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
orney:
Opened vite. x, licoric. e, Coq10 is available for any lagos mainland mama, pm me if interested

I sent u a pm. Pls, I'm interested in Coq10 if it s still available. I stay at Ojo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichay: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
orney:
pls ma,I'm interested.i don't know how to use d pm though I sent one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
miraclebaby:
she's trying to loose weight. That one makes most people add weight.
@Cynthiabelle have you checked your hormones? Prolactin makes people feel dry down there. If you're overweight, it'll be right to loose some pounds. Mild exercise and diet adjustment will go a long way. Add ACV to your routine
Good day ma, please what's the meaning of ACV?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
izaray:
Good day ma, please what's the meaning of ACV?

Apple Cider Vinegar
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Apple Cider Vinegar
Thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
mama's I need ovulation kit and omega369 I stay around alakuko Lagos, where can I get it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
izaray:
Thanks dear

Uwc dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lomy(f): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Good evening ttc Mums..
I’m new here. Ttc for 6 months. I just moved into Abuja and I want to make friends with any ttc Mum in Abuja. Any tribe and religion.
Please send me a private message, I’ll respond. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
orney:

Sent u a pm for the coq. I stay on the mainland, thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamie(f): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hello ma'am. Thank you. For me, I used it all thru my cycle, tho i thought to stop around ovulation, but i continued still, till i used all 28 days dosage without missing a day. Also because i didn't even notice any EWCM at all, so i just decided to use few days before/ during ovulation. Got mine #5k but price might vary in some locations.

awesomemrs:

Hello mama, congrats once again.

Please did you use this wellwoman plus all through your cycle or did you stop at ovulation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrMakaveli20(m): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Thanks to @ enoqueen
Chamber10
Loisemm
Tripletwins222
pweetymii
your advice and words of encouragement really came through for me.. things are much better in my home now. God will continue to bless and keep you all. I know we all will one day overcome this ttc.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Seen ma, i have replied you
Tripletwins222:

I sent u a pm. Pls, I'm interested in Coq10 if it s still available. I stay at Ojo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:57am On Jun 26, 2018
orney:
Seen ma, i have replied you

Ok sis! I sent u another mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:04am On Jun 26, 2018
motic2:
I need your contact pls
I didn't hear from u again sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Geesucc: 3:25am On Jun 26, 2018
Thanks dear..Here is d one I used
awesomemrs:

Congrats mama. Please can u post a pic of the swissgarde omega369 here?

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2018
please mama's in the house, how much is ovulation kit, doxycycline, vitamin E and folic acid, I want to know the price, I stay not too far from alakuko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2018
Geesucc:
Thanks dear..Here is d one I used

Thanks ma, I appreciate it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2018
creamie:
Hello ma'am. Thank you. For me, I used it all thru my cycle, tho i thought to stop around ovulation, but i continued still, till i used all 28 days dosage without missing a day. Also because i didn't even notice any EWCM at all, so i just decided to use few days before/ during ovulation. Got mine #5k but price might vary in some locations.

Thank you dear. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Uwc dear.
Sorry sis, i forgot to ask earlier, Where can one get ACV? Is it a drugs that one can get at pharmacy, or is a name of a fruit? Abeg no vex for my plenty question oh cheesy

Good morning!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2018
Good morning Mama, you can get it at any big pharmacy around you. image of the recommended type is attached. please ensure you buy the one with 'the mother-residue/settlement in the base of the bottle

izaray:
Sorry sis, i forgot to ask earlier, Where can one get ACV? Is it a drugs that one can get at pharmacy, or is a name of a fruit? Abeg no vex for my plenty question oh cheesy

Good morning!

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2018
nobody is answering my question, I asked like two questions � up there. it's well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2018
Thehomemaker:
Good morning Mama, you can get it at any big pharmacy around you. image of the recommended type is attached. please ensure you buy the one with 'the mother-residue/settlement in the base of the bottle

Thanks so much, really grateful!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.