Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5391553 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
sparklebee:
BFP
To God be all the Glory.i have been a silent reader. My irregular period started in 2009, I remember vividly that I ovulated once in 2010, once in 2012, 2013 non, once in 2014, once in 2015 , 2016 non, 2017 non, 2018 non till june when I took femara. Before that I have taking uncountable medication but non seems to work. The only thing I do is just to induce my period in other to feel like a woman.I took herbal drug,metformin,clomid,m2tone but non seems to work. I decided to try femara (self medication) last month June after inducing my period with BCP. I took 7.5mg from cd3-7 and got my BFP today after 2.5years of ttc. I have never been pregnant in my life, it still look like a dream. All glory and adoration to King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Miracle still happens

Congratulations to you mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
How to prepare guava and soursop leave drink

Take moderate of guava leave and soursop leaves, wash well..boil it together and seive it..drink it warm..morning and evening, half a cup...This leaves are good for cleansing the womb, ovarian cyst, or pcos, follopian tubes and fibriod.....side effect: it lower blood pressure, so it is also good for people who have higher blood pressure.. But if you have low blood pressure already, then pls you can do this treatment by drinking it for two weeks and give a break for one week or two weeks before you continue... Just give one to two weeks break in the treatment for people who have low blood pressure.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
sparklebee:
BFP
To God be all the Glory.i have been a silent reader. My irregular period started in 2009, I remember vividly that I ovulated once in 2010, once in 2012, 2013 non, once in 2014, once in 2015 , 2016 non, 2017 non, 2018 non till june when I took femara. Before that I have taking uncountable medication but non seems to work. The only thing I do is just to induce my period in other to feel like a woman.I took herbal drug,metformin,clomid,m2tone but non seems to work. I decided to try femara (self medication) last month June after inducing my period with BCP. I took 7.5mg from cd3-7 and got my BFP today after 2.5years of ttc. I have never been pregnant in my life, it still look like a dream. All glory and adoration to King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Miracle still happens

Congratulations dear! Wishn u a hitchfree journey to motherhood and a safe landing in Jesus name, amen. I faithfully tap into this blessing in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nneejima dear, I saw your pm but unfortunately I can't access my mail. Even till now. I tire for Nairaland mail tins.

Congrats to Sparklebee and others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
REMINDER!

Tripletwins222:
Gud evening fruitful mothers in the house!
Pls, if u're in Lagos or close to Ogun State, let's try to attend MFM Power Must Change Hands Programme at Prayer City next week Saturday being 7th July, 2018. It starts by 7am and ends by 12pm. If u know u can't meet up with d time, it s better to go on Friday evening to secure a place for yourself. July's PMCH is a special one that comes once in a year (July). This very programme is a water of fire service. Water will be blessed by the General Overseer during the service. But, if you can't make it due to one reason or the other, u can easily go to any of the viewing centres and connect yourself with faith. Power must surely change hands in our lives in Jesus name, amen.

Below are the prayer points to be used in preparation for the programme. You can download them if you need them.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=Loisemm post=69139758]Nneejima dear, I saw your pm but unfortunately I can't access my mail. Even till now. I tire for Nairaland mail tins.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
miraclebaby:
They do that a lot. Only few doctors insist for infection test before hsg. When I did early this year, what the centre insisted on was just HIV test. The place I did 2 yrs ago didn't even test for any.
The first person I met for hsg in the past told me to do HVs first, to avoid pushing infection into the tubes. Am surprised now that people do hsg and HVs same day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
fruitfulnathia:
How to prepare guava and soursop leave drink

Take moderate of guava leave and soursop leaves, wash well..boil it together and seive it..drink it warm..morning and evening, half a cup...This leaves are good for cleansing the womb, ovarian cyst, or pcos, follopian tubes and fibriod.....side effect: it lower blood pressure, so it is also good for people who have higher blood pressure.. But if you have low blood pressure already, then pls you can do this treatment by drinking it for two weeks and give a break for one week or two weeks before you continue... Just give one to two weeks break in the treatment for people who have low blood pressure.

Thank you for your contribution to this thread. God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
nneejima:

ok,let's do it dz way.zero80 ....let me know when you see it.
Seen and copied, mama.
Will whatsapp you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
fruitfulnathia:

in a group I belong women testified abt taking guaver and soursop leave.
you boil them together and drink. please where do you live I don't even know what the soursop leave looks like.
Please what's the name of the group Ma?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
@ 2Ballz, Para para para para, no old mama will see scam disguising as help and keep quiet.

Why did you not use you old moniker?

You say ugu leaf dont induce fibroids?
That bitter leaf dont aid in detoxifying liver?
Ok, i rest my case.

You are just soflty coming in, and I hope no one will be allowed to be used as ATM machine.

The way honeypie and others came in them, if not for the courage and bravity of those mamas, this thread would have been moved from nairaland to her house. She recruited so many agents to announce fake bfps, genuine ones were miscarrying. I can say it took devine intervention to sweep her out. She defrauded alot.

No WhatsApp thing is encouraged in any way, and this is being said to discourage ttc mamas from being used by scammers.

Share all your thoughts here. There is a sister thread opened by one Dr Balogun, he helped so many women freely until he stopped posting. Be selfless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Good to read from you again Olubankemi. Thanks a lot for sharing. Very encouraging.

Indeed so many have been testifying of these God-given natural remedies. I'm taking that route now after taking so many meds that didn't work for us.

Please Olubankemi did you chew the scent leaves raw?

Also can you kindly share your WIDD with us again? Thanks for your kindness.

I drank the scent leaf water.

Well, i wasnt even using it for ttc, i just remembered then how my granma will wash it and give us to drink and we will be fine. So i said let me also go back to my root. Dont forget i did ICSi twice! Got pregnant at first try but misscarried. Second wasnt sucessful. I was tired of wasting money and not getting results. Those who knew my story then, my husband's count was pretty low, as in low low.

I result to praying, God i need just one of his sperm, dont need those millions required. So i was working on my own high prolactine. My prolactin too eas so high.

But i ovulate, all opk test would show posotive and i see the EWCM monthly. I just started drinking those leaves water, i wanted my belle to go green. Lol.

I stopped all those drugs. Not even folic acid!

That was it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Rbae:

I was going through the profile of one Doc in another group and found out he was still struggling to gain admission into Uni. He forgot to delete his old post or maybe he didn't know we could see it. He was using Google to answer all questions in the group. I have forgotten his name. I'm sure he's the same guy you are talking about. Naija and scam b like twins.

Yes, exactly. You remember well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
nneejima:

honeypie that extracted 80k plus from my friend here only to send zobo juice. they plenty here though.
only mama that i have not seen physically but do buy stuffs from her without fear z mumihaja.
cc ; mumihaja, u are a darling & may God continue to bless you for me.

Haaaaaa, 80k for zobo juice......

I heard she/he had one old mama backing her up. The mama called of ttcier to threaten her when she said she wabted her money back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
olubankemi:

I drank the scent leaf water.

Well, i wasnt even using it for ttc, i just remembered then how my granma will wash it and give us to drink and we will be fine. So i said let me also go back to my root. Dont forget i did ICSi twice! Got pregnant at first try but misscarried. Second wasnt sucessful. I was tired of wasting money and not getting results. Those who knew my story then, my husband's count was pretty low, as in low low.

I result to praying, God i need just one of his sperm, dont need those millions required. So i was working on my own high prolactine. My prolactin too eas so high.

But i ovulate, all opk test would show posotive and i see the EWCM monthly. I just started drinking those leaves water, i wanted my belle to go green. Lol.

I stopped all those drugs. Not even folic acid!

That was it.

Thanks a lot Mama for sharing. Did your husband take anything prior to your Bfp? I'm interested because we're battling low sperm count and motility as well. Any tips to deal with that would be really appreciated.

Thanks a lot!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
olubankemi:
@ 2Ballz, Para para para para, no old mama will see scam disguising as help and keep quiet.

Why did you not use you old moniker?

You say ugu leaf dont induce fibroids?
That bitter leaf dont aid in detoxifying liver?
Ok, i rest my case.

You are just soflty coming in, and I hope no one will be allowed to be used as ATM machine.

The way honeypie and others came in them, if not for the courage and bravity of those mamas, this thread would have been moved from nairaland to her house. She recruited so many agents to announce fake bfps, genuine ones were miscarrying. I can say it took devine intervention to sweep her out. She defrauded alot.

No WhatsApp thing is encouraged in any way, and this is being said to discourage ttc mamas from being used by scammers.

Share all your thoughts here. There is a sister thread opened by one Dr Balogun, he helped so many women freely until he stopped posting. Be selfless.

I think people are beginning to get tired of your unbecoming. I don't have to explain myself how I came over with a new nick,if you have been up and keeping with this thread you will know how it all came up.

I have kindly explained to your knowing things regarding Ugu leaf and bitter leaf. And I am not trying to help myself,you can prove me wrong anytime and I will graciously learn. You are appearing suicidal over an issue that could have ended lightly and trying to win curiosity over the fallacy of a scamming machinery not common with me. Stop implicating me in things of no praise and of which clearly I know not of.

I have been in this thread and Gyn's,women of your own company do come in here to make sale of their goods such as Vitex,Fertilaid,Serrapeptase and what have you. I don't think I have said anything wrong about them neither have I in anyway join words with any here apart from things relating to drugs,management, treatment etc.

This issue of selfless, I don't understand. Would you have expected of me to stop the Mobile consultation? How will that satisfy you? If I were your brother and you heard I stopped the mobile consultation, will you be glad I did?

I am not Balogun,he has done his and gone. One day,ones day I will go and not return. I know I have been doing my best here and God bear me witness.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Excel70:
Good morning all, I went for a lab test and was diagnose with staphylococcus aureus please what can I use to treat it.. Heard it is difficult to treat
Later I'll find some home remedies sent to me by a dear friend and a few I found online. Perhaps you'll give those a try.

See your doctor and take their prescription. If it persists, do not continue taking antibiotics because your body will become resistant to the antibiotics and that can be dangerous.

Doctors generally do not recognise staph aureus as an infection, especially when it's found in genital fluid. They say it's part of the natural body flora and does not cause problems except it gets into the blood through a deep cut perhaps.

So some doctors may ask you to do a blood culture or something like that to check if it's in your blood. Some doctors don't bother if you're not showing symptoms of staph. Google symptoms of staph for more info.

Meanwhile as far as ttc is concerned, many experienced mothers and fathers here with success stories have advised us not to allow staph stress us as they got pregnant despite the recurrent staph report.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
2Ballz:

I think people are beginning to get tired of your unbecoming. I don't have to explain myself how I came over with a new nick,if you have been up and keeping with this thread you will know how it all came up.

I have kindly explained to your knowing things regarding Ugu leaf and bitter leaf. And I am not trying to help myself,you can prove me wrong anytime and I will graciously learn. You are appearing suicidal over an issue that could have ended lightly and trying to win curiosity over the fallacy of a scamming machinery not common with me. Stop implicating me in things of no praise and of which clearly I know not of.

I have been in this thread and Gyn's,women of your own company do come in here to make sale of their goods such as Vitex,Fertilaid,Serrapeptase and what have you. I don't think I have said anything wrong about them neither have I in anyway join words with any here apart from things relating to drugs,management, treatment etc.

This issue of selfless, I don't understand. Would you have expected of me to stop the Mobile consultation? How will that satisfy you? If I were your brother and you heard I stopped the mobile consultation, will you be glad I did?

I am not Balogun,he has done his and gone. One day,ones day I will go and not return. I know I have been doing my best here and God bear me witness.

Please Dr 2ballz just simply ignore some comments.... No need to respond. Many women like me know that you have been really helpful and i only join this thread last year when i needed advice for the fibroids that i had.

I was here when you changed your moniker.... Please leave 2ballz alone abeg.

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Amen dear! I found a branch where they will be airing it live so I will attend. Thanks again
Tripletwins222:

Uwc dear! Seems d link can only be downloaded if u have adobe installed in your phone cos dat's what I used to download it from their site. They air it live at some of their big branches but not all. But, they usually stream live it on YouTube. U can still connect wt faith through there.

May God hear our prayers and count us as the partakers of this month's share of BFPs, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
wowfairy:
Amen dear! I found a branch where they will be airing it live so I will attend. Thanks again

OK dear! May God hear our prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Please what's the name of the group Ma?
jus press the Fbk search for fertility support group (FSGNG) its a Nigerian TTC support group. I learnt a lot there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 12:18am On Jul 07, 2018
missyblissy:

Please Dr 2ballz just simple ignore some comments.... No need to respond. Many women like me know that you have been really helpful and i only join this thread last year when i needed advice for the fibroids that i had.

I was here when you changed your moniker.... Please leave 2ballz alone abeg.

Madam, we all know he has been helpful but I'm not too comfy with the charges he's applying to online consulatation. The mama is an old member and i think she's advising us out of love. Anyone here should render help free cos mama's here need help and not scam.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 12:34am On Jul 07, 2018
olubankemi:
@ 2Ball.z, Para para para para, no old mama will see scam disguising as help and keep quiet.

Mama i want to assume u are only being defensive based on past scenarios of peoplw scamming off this thread but you are directing it to the wrong person o.

This is our own in-house doctor and he has always been of help to people. I am not ttcing at the moment but I'm a regular here.

Biko calm down.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 12:36am On Jul 07, 2018
sparklebee:
BFP
To God
Congrats mama. Your baby is here to stay. Enjoy a smooth 9 months journey.
Lord thank you for this testimony. We need many more for our dear GTC mothers here in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 12:38am On Jul 07, 2018
Rbae:

Madam, we all know he has been helpful but I'm not too comfy with the charges he's applying to online consulatation. The mama is an old member and i think she's advising us out of love. Anyone here should render help free cos mama's here need help and not scam.

But he isnt scamming people na. You get service for your fee. If you are not comfy, those who are calling are comfy with it, leave him and his biz alone. Abi?

Besides regulars here know his old moniker and no one has ever come here screaming scam that u are saying. He does render help here for free when people post lab results and co. Its his legitimate hustle.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 7:09am On Jul 07, 2018
Rbae:

2ballz has helped many people heer even after the insults he/she received sometimes. As 2ballz has never called out people selling drugs or talked about the effects of the drugs to any mama. To each his own.

We all learn base on people's experiences and it has helped alot of mamas and papas here.

As 2ballz mentioned earlier any mama that thinks he/she was scamed by 2ballz should come out and say it!!!!. Please

I have been a member on NL since 2008 and reputation is key when it comes to online issues.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 07, 2018
Congratulations, may this blessings go round

koyabride:
Good afternoon house,

To the glory of God, got a bfp today.
I thank God and I thank one of us here(cant remember his name here,yes his)

WIDD
The day i thought I ovulate was actually not the day i do. Even with opk i never get a positive i ovulate on cd16/17. With the help of tracking i got to know this.
May:- i dewormed myself, used malaria drugs and drank bitterleaf for 3days
June:- Didnt track. Drank bitterleaf from cd1-10. Participated in living faith church's operation 615 currently going on. Started buying maternity wears. Stoped all prenatal drugs
july:- BFP

Indeed there is nothing he can't do and when he sees you are loosing hope he sends someone or signal.

The Lord that did mine will also perfect all that concerms you.

Babydust all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2018
fruitfulnathia:

jus press the Fbk search for fertility support group (FSGNG) its a Nigerian TTC support group. I learnt a lot there.
Ok thanks a lot and God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2018
@sparklebee congratulations mama wishing you a healthy and happy nine months.
Thank you Jesus for this daily Bfp, we ask for more Lord.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 10:12am On Jul 07, 2018
koyabride:
Good afternoon house,

To the glory of God, got a bfp today.
I thank God and I thank one of us here(cant remember his name here,yes his)

WIDD
The day i thought I ovulate was actually not the day i do. Even with opk i never get a positive i ovulate on cd16/17. With the help of tracking i got to know this.
May:- i dewormed myself, used malaria drugs and drank bitterleaf for 3days
June:- Didnt track. Drank bitterleaf from cd1-10. Participated in living faith church's operation 615 currently going on. Started buying maternity wears. Stoped all prenatal drugs
july:- BFP

Indeed there is nothing he can't do and when he sees you are loosing hope he sends someone or signal.

The Lord that did mine will also perfect all that concerms you.

Babydust all.

Congrats dear.
I thank God for this wonderful testimony.
Of note is that many ppl still TTC cos they don't really know their ovulation day. Sometimes it doesnt come 14 days to the mensuration. Just dey fire dey go sis, bbd must not have a calendar. You can do follicular tracking to know the exact day you ovulate, but if you cant do that ,You can fire every 2 days. Do the do anytime and every time you feel like, not just for TTC.free ur mind of TTC and do the kpekus grin

This month of July, God will flood this thread with plenty babies .

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thank you soo much

Starmummy:

Mama,from ur result, u hv moderate growth if staphylococcus n yeast infections, d most sensitive drugs r d ones with more +signs,so u can combine 2 of d sensitive drugs with flaggl,and prayer,u will be fine.

Please, during treatment make do with these precautions

# Treat along with ur partner to avoid reinfection.
# Reduce to minimum d consumption if startchy, yeast,sugar rich foods as infections feed on sugar to survive.
# Wash ur underwear with strong disinfectants or boil in water on fire as if u r cooking them(not funny o).
# After treatment, change ur underwear for both u n ur husband to new ones n wash these ones too with disinfectant before use.
# Always wash ur bed spread n towels with disinfectants.

Good morning everyone, hv a splendid day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
CINNAMON & HONEY FOR CONCEPTION
Good day my wonderful people, we thank God for this special day.
I know some of us have heard of the Cinnamon and Honey for conception. I bring you some help. Please they have no power to make u have a child but God. So before administer it kindly pray before taking for God's assistance:

RECIPE:
1 Cup Boiling water
1 Tablespoon honey
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon

DIRECTION:
Boil one cup of water
Pour over Cinnamon
Let it steep for 15minutes before adding the honey.
Once it's warm, add the honey.
Why wait to add it? Because the enzymes in the honey got destroyed by too much hot water.
Stir
Have 1/2 cup in the morning before you eat or drink anything else.
Put the rest in the refrigerator.
45 minutes before you go to bed drink it.
Don't heat it up. At night drink it cold straight from the fridge.
It should be the first thing you drink in the morning and the last thing you drink at night. Try it, so many health benefit involved.
Like loose weight, cysts fibroids, etc. May God answer us all in Jesus Christ Name Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Juliuss01 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.