Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393693 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2018
Happy Sunday to every mamas here! Hope u all had a sweet night rest?

Waiting for my special Sunday rice ooo! Abeg, no forget to include me in ur budget. tongue

grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2018
Good morning wonderful moms.

To all of us TTC my message for us this Sunday morning is that �This too shall pass.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
fruitfulnathia:
CINNAMON & HONEY FOR CONCEPTION
Good day my wonderful people, we thank God for this special day.
I know some of us have heard of the Cinnamon and Honey for conception. I bring you some help. Please they have no power to make u have a child but God. So before administer it kindly pray before taking for God's assistance:

RECIPE:
1 Cup Boiling water
1 Tablespoon honey
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon

DIRECTION:
Boil one cup of water
Pour over Cinnamon
Let it steep for 15minutes before adding the honey.
Once it's warm, add the honey.
Why wait to add it? Because the enzymes in the honey got destroyed by too much hot water.
Stir
Have 1/2 cup in the morning before you eat or drink anything else.
Put the rest in the refrigerator.
45 minutes before you go to bed drink it.
Don't heat it up. At night drink it cold straight from the fridge.
It should be the first thing you drink in the morning and the last thing you drink at night. Try it, so many health benefit involved.
Like loose weight, cysts fibroids, etc. May God answer us all in Jesus Christ Name Amen.

Thanks so much for sharing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Happy Sunday mamas
Thank God for all the bfps
More to come in Jesus name Amen
From now till Dec 31st 2018, the bfp shall be uncountable

Let's agree and do our faith bump soon please

Love you all

Be encouraged
Have a blessed week Amen

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
sparklebee:
BFP
To God be all the Glory.i have been a silent reader. My irregular period started in 2009, I remember vividly that I ovulated once in 2010, once in 2012, 2013 non, once in 2014, once in 2015 , 2016 non, 2017 non, 2018 non till june when I took femara. Before that I have taking uncountable medication but non seems to work. The only thing I do is just to induce my period in other to feel like a woman.I took herbal drug,metformin,clomid,m2tone but non seems to work. I decided to try femara (self medication) last month June after inducing my period with BCP. I took 7.5mg from cd3-7 and got my BFP today after 2.5years of ttc. I have never been pregnant in my life, it still look like a dream. All glory and adoration to King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Miracle still happens

Congratulations mama healthy 9months. I sent youa mail pls respond I have questions to ask
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Good evening mama's of plenty children and Happy Sunday.
I just spoke to our sister Ekashiloh and she said I should inform the house that she lost her phone, she doesn't have anyone contact again and she has been trying to login to NL all to no avail.
Please if you have her number before, kindly call her so that she can have it again.
Thank you and do have a wonderful night.

@sparklebee, congrats sis and happy bumping.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2018
koyabride:
Good afternoon house,

To the glory of God, got a bfp today.
I thank God and I thank one of us here(cant remember his name here,yes his)

WIDD
The day i thought I ovulate was actually not the day i do. Even with opk i never get a positive i ovulate on cd16/17. With the help of tracking i got to know this.
May:- i dewormed myself, used malaria drugs and drank bitterleaf for 3days
June:- Didnt track. Drank bitterleaf from cd1-10. Participated in living faith church's operation 615 currently going on. Started buying maternity wears. Stoped all prenatal drugs
july:- BFP

Indeed there is nothing he can't do and when he sees you are loosing hope he sends someone or signal.

The Lord that did mine will also perfect all that concerms you.

Babydust all.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2018
Good morning fruitful mama's.. Congrats to mamas on their bfps. I pray that this week shall be a fruitful week for us in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2018
good morning mamas I trust your day is going on well I second to happymummy's suggestion let's have more fun here that will help distract us a lil so that here will not jus be a FAQ group let's share more of our experiences. thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2018
Good Morning Mamas,
We need to make this thread interesting. I thought we planned on doing the faith bump. I have being looking for ways to get TTC out of my mind. Funny enough its whenever I remove it from my mind I get pregnant but end up loosing it. I know God will give me a healthy, blessed, intelligent, Godly child that will stay.

I will try and read the previous post to know what they were always doing to make it interesting.

God bless us.

we shall testify.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2018
Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a nice weekend d. More bfp loading..

Please, what can be used to track ovulation? How much does it cost and where in Lagos or Ogun State can one buy it? I want to buy. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2018
Blackfinegirl:
Good Morning Mamas,
We need to make this thread interesting. I thought we planned on doing the faith bump. I have being looking for ways to get TTC out of my mind. Funny enough its whenever I remove it from my mind I get pregnant but end up loosing it. I know God will give me a healthy, blessed, intelligent, Godly child that will stay.

I will try and read the previous post to know what they were always doing to make it interesting.

God bless us.

we shall testify.

So sorry Sis. Please, see a good gynea. Do you stay in Lagos or Ogun State? Try Lantoro hospital and you'll never regret going there God's willing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2018
fruitfulnathia:
good morning mamas I trust your day is going on well I second to happymummy's suggestion let's have more fun here that will help distract us a lil so that here will not jus be a FAQ group let's share more of our experiences. thanks

Seconded.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2018
happymummy:
Happy Sunday mamas
Thank God for all the bfps
More to come in Jesus name Amen
From now till Dec 31st 2018, the bfp shall be uncountable

Let's agree and do our faith bump soon please

Love you all

Be encouraged
Have a blessed week Amen

Don't you think we need to pick a date?

Btw I just learned something from my aunty, maybe some of you here are aware of it.

I was complaining to her that after the last miscarriage (the last i will have in jesus name) I had, milk was coming out of my boobs and the drugs the doctors gave me to stop it was to harsh for me and with a lot of side effects, then she said whenever she needs to stop breast milk from coming from her breast, she takes PCM and it works. Anyone going through this can try it out first, if it does not work, biko see your gynecologist.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2018
Rbae:

So sorry Sis. Please, see a good gynea. Do you stay in Lagos or Ogun State? Try Lantoro hospital and you'll never regret going there God's willing.

I am in abuja o. Using Nisa and limi hospital, but I am thinking of going herbal, because these doctors ain't taking me serious
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2018
Blackfinegirl:

I am in abuja o. Using Nisa and limi hospital, but I am thinking of going herbal, because these doctors ain't taking me serious

Eyah. Change hospital then and try herbal it works for some people.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
May God answer all our prayers. My doctor sent me back home cos he said its too early to be worried about conceiving. Only for me to go to a nearby lab for test cos i was having left side lower abdominal pain and burning sensation after sex and I discovered I have infection. I have never heard of such infection before sef.

I will change hospital asap cos i don't believe in waiting for 5 to 6 months after marriage before seeking help. I think its better I start visiting the clinic often now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Preciouzword: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=Preciouzword post=69214108]Easiest way check if you are pregnant
https://momsall.com/pregnancy-test-how-do-i-know-im-pregnant-human-chorionic-gonadotropin/[/quote

Thanks.
There is this leaf that my granny told me about back then, it itches the body when a pregnant woman plucks it....ive forgotten d name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Rbae:
Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a nice weekend d. More bfp loading..

Please, what can be used to track ovulation? How much does it cost and where in Lagos or Ogun State can one buy it? I want to buy. Thanks.

You can use bbt and ovulation kit. Although ovulation kit is quite expensive and its also better to use the one that shows the smiley than using the one with red line because the latter could be confusing. It is also better to check twice a day, and be consistent with the time you check everyday. The kit can be gotten from any big pharmacy ( the last time I bought it was 6 for about 3k)

Also, you can use the Basal Body Thermometer (BBT), this is different from digital thermometer. It can be taken in your mouth. Keep your thermometer on your bedside table and take your temperature as soon as you wake up—before you talk, drink water, sit up, or go to the bathroom.Take your temperature at the same time each morning. ( the last time I bought it was 8k, it should be cheaper in lag because things are quite expensive in ABJ)

You need at least three hours of consecutive sleep to get an accurate reading, so if you get less than that, don’t include that day’s results.
Alcohol, drugs, poor sleep, and illness (especially fever) can impact your BBT. If you had a lot to drink, slept very poorly, or you’re sick, you may want to skip taking your temperature that day.

BBT is the lowest temperature your body reaches in a 24-hour period. Your BBT is lower in the first half of the cycle, then after ovulation, BBT rises by about one half to one degree Fahrenheit and stays elevated until your next period.(If you get pregnant, it will stay elevated all the way until the end of the first trimester.)

ONE MAJOR SIGN IS WHEN YOU ARE OVULATING, YOU WILL BE EXTREMELY H**** (THAT'S ANOTHER SIGN FOR ME, MY HUBBY GO JUST TIRE FOR ME, BECAUSE NA SO SO ****)

Although I have stopped using all these things, because its when I don't use them I get pregnant. If you hardly get h****, you can try taking garlic or ginger ( I normally add it to my smoothie),blood medicine makes me h**** as well.

The major thing is that just BD every two days because God does not work with science.

God bless you

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Rbae:
May God answer all our prayers. My doctor sent me back home cos he said its too early to be worried about conceiving. Only for me to go to a nearby lab for test cos i was having left side lower abdominal pain and burning sensation after sex and I discovered I have infection. I have never heard of such infection before sef.

I will change hospital asap cos i don't believe in waiting for 5 to 6 months after marriage before seeking help. I think its better I start visiting the clinic often now.

Same here, that is why they are not taking me serious. Anyways my marriage will be a year end of this month. I am expecting a bfp wedding anniversary gift from God.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sparklebee: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=beegurl post=69200755]

Congratulations mama healthy 9months. I sent youa mail pls respond I have questions to ask[/quote

Mama I did not receive ur mail. You can resend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
4realwoman:
Good evening mama's of plenty children and Happy Sunday.
I just spoke to our sister Ekashiloh and she said I should inform the house that she lost her phone, she doesn't have anyone contact again and she has been trying to login to NL all to no avail.
Please if you have her number before, kindly call her so that she can have it again.
Thank you and do have a wonderful night.

@sparklebee, congrats sis and happy bumping.

Good afternoon mummy Kamsi
I just spoke to her too
She sends her regards

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
cherishyy:
Good morning fruitful mama's.. Congrats to mamas on their bfps. I pray that this week shall be a fruitful week for us in Jesus name, Amen.
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Blackfinegirl:
Good Morning Mamas,

God bless us.

we shall testify.

It is well with you
Very soon,you shall announce your bfp and no more loss
You shall carry to terms and delivery safely in Jesus name Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Blackfinegirl:

Don't you think we need to pick a date?

Btw I just learned something from my aunty, maybe some of you here are aware of it.

I was complaining to her that after the last miscarriage (the last i will have in jesus name) I had, milk was coming out of my boobs and the drugs the doctors gave me to stop it was to harsh for me and with a lot of side effects, then she said whenever she needs to stop breast milk from coming from her breast, she takes PCM and it works. Anyone going through this can try it out first, if it does not work, biko see your gynecologist.

Amen to bolded

Yes let's pick our date by faith

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
Blackfinegirl:

Same here, that is why they are not taking me serious. Anyways my marriage will be a year end of this month. I am expecting a bfp wedding anniversary gift from God.

Amen Sis. Don't mind those family doc jare.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Blackfinegirl:

You can use bbt and ovulation kit. Although ovulation kit is quite expensive and its also better to use the one that shows the smiley than using the one with red line because the latter could be confusing. It is also better to check twice a day, and be consistent with the time you check everyday. The kit can be gotten from any big pharmacy ( the last time I bought it was 6 for about 3k)

Also, you can use the Basal Body Thermometer (BBT), this is different from digital thermometer. It can be taken in your mouth. Keep your thermometer on your bedside table and take your temperature as soon as you wake up—before you talk, drink water, sit up, or go to the bathroom.Take your temperature at the same time each morning. ( the last time I bought it was 8k, it should be cheaper in lag because things are quite expensive in ABJ)

You need at least three hours of consecutive sleep to get an accurate reading, so if you get less than that, don’t include that day’s results.
Alcohol, drugs, poor sleep, and illness (especially fever) can impact your BBT. If you had a lot to drink, slept very poorly, or you’re sick, you may want to skip taking your temperature that day.

BBT is the lowest temperature your body reaches in a 24-hour period. Your BBT is lower in the first half of the cycle, then after ovulation, BBT rises by about one half to one degree Fahrenheit and stays elevated until your next period.(If you get pregnant, it will stay elevated all the way until the end of the first trimester.)

ONE MAJOR SIGN IS WHEN YOU ARE OVULATING, YOU WILL BE EXTREMELY Hot (THAT'S ANOTHER SIGN FOR ME, MY HUBBY GO JUST TIRE FOR ME, BECAUSE NA SO SO ****)

Although I have stopped using all these things, because its when I don't use them I get pregnant. If you hardly get Hot, you can try taking garlic or ginger ( I normally add it to my smoothie),blood medicine makes me Hot as well.

The major thing is that just BD every two days because God does not work with science.

God bless you

Wow. Thanks. I'll buy the 2. Yes or God doesn't work with science.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
happymummy:

It is well with you
Very soon,you shall announce your bfp and no more loss
You shall carry to terms and delivery safely in Jesus name Amen

Amen in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DoubleJ19(f): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
Pls am " olowani" I lost my fone n cnt afford anoda yet so I registered wit my hubby fone so I can kip up wit my e-family where I find hope ( it will end in praise)
evening luvly mamas in the house, finally i got my fone, rlly missed alot here.
please i have an ovulation predicte strip(5strips) to give out for free, it expires jan 2019. i stay in porthacourt ( Abuloma)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
DoubleJ19:

evening luvly mamas in the house, finally i got my fone, rlly missed alot here.
please i have an ovulation predicte strip(5strips) to give out for free, it expires jan 2019. i stay in porthacourt ( Abuloma)

Eyahi need it o but I'm based in Lag.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.