Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392797 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
mumihaja:
The book "it starts with the egg" is a must read for everyone trying to conceive or want to undergo IVF who may have suffered multiple miscarriages, pcos or low ovarian reserve. knowledge will give you an edge....kindly let me know if you want the E-Book
Am interested ma'am....Bettiefalade@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
mamatwiny:
My dear ppl, my baby boy has landed. He arrived at exactly 3:30am weighing 3.2kg

I started from this thread and have to announce the ba here. God that saw me through and shut the mouth of my enemies will surprise every TTC mom in this thread with dumbfounding testimonies.

YOU ARE NEXT!

Amen! Congratulations mama. May God provide everything you need to nuture him right spiritually, physically, mentally and socially, so he can fulfil God's divine mandate. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Congratulations to all the mamas God has decided to shine his face upon and bless with the fruit of the womb. May you have a smooth sale to delivery and there after. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
@ Trippletwins222 and other mamas, thank you for the prayer session and list. May the Gracious Lord remember you for signs and wonders in Jesus most outstanding name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
M interested ma, orneyclassic@gmail.com. Thanks
mumihaja:
The book "it starts with the egg" is a must read for everyone trying to conceive or want to undergo IVF who may have suffered multiple miscarriages, pcos or low ovarian reserve. knowledge will give you an edge....kindly let me know if you want the E-Book
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mama tripletwins222, tho i wasnt around for the fasting i will definitely observe mine, may God look down upon us, answer all our prayers, the prayers mamas from other threads prayed for us shall also begin to take effect in our lives. It is our time to Laugh!!!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Have mercy on us, Lord, have mercy on us,
for we have endured no end of contempt.
We have endured no end of ridicule from the arrogant, of contempt from the proud. (Ps 123: 3-5).

Merciful Father, in your mercy:
Pardon all known/ unknown past and present errors, standing against us or the accuser is using against us to debar us from our fruitfulness.
Provide us grace to walk in your statutes
Hasten your word of fruitfulness to perform it in our lives
Fight every waging war against our fruitfulness
Correct every man-made and spirit-made error in our reproductive systems
Recreate our reproductive systems back to your original plans for us and deliver us from the wickedness of the disruptors of such plan.
Erase, takeout and nullify spiritually the deposit of the enemy in our systems.
By the end of this year everyone of us on this thread would have testified on this thread of your wonders and moved to the pregnancy thread.
All these we ask in Jesus most Pardonable Name. Amen. Thank you Lord for what you have done and will do this year.

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
After 8 months of battling with PCOS, got this result from last cycle, no intake of ovulation/fertility drugs. Sabi mums, pls help me with proper interpretation
Day 21 alone

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Let us pray wonderful sons and daughters of Zion....

"You are God from beginning to the end there's no place for argument, you are God all by yourself"

Way maker, Mighty God, Ancient of days, Alpha and Omega, the King of glory, the Unchangeable changer, Dependable God, Awesome God! we can't praise and adore you enough, Ocean Divider I present your sons and daughters trusting you solely for this creative miracle before your throne of grace to worship and adore you for making them partakers of this 2-day fasting and prayer program. I'm so grateful that they all are counted amongst the living in the land of the living, and it's only the living that can be fruitful and multiply,
Daddy may all glory, all honour, all adoration, all power and all majesty be ascribed unto your most holy name in Jesus Christ mighty name, Amen.

Father Lord, we humbly bow before your throne of grace and mercy to ask for forgiveness, in any way, form and manner that we have fallen short of your glory, by the words of our mouths or by the thoughts of our hearts, we ask for mercy Lord., cleanse, purify, sanctify us with the blood of Jesus Christ, the blood that speaks better things (mercy) than the blood of Abel (vengeance), speak for us today and always in Jesus Christ mighty name Amen.

Father Lord, we thank you for divine protection and preservation for them and their spouses, for binding them together with love despite this delay.

Father Lord, you are the great God that creates just by your WORD, you commanded us to be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth, it is also written that there shall be none barren in the land, neither shall any cast their young. God of Hannah and Sarah, arise and honour your Word in the lives of your sons and daughters(fruitful vines) trusting and looking unto you for your reward which is the fruits of the womb. We break every yoke of barreness, miscarriages and infertility of any kind.
Daddy pls open up closed wombs, bypass protocols & let there be creative miracles, supernatural conceptions, strength for healthy pregnancies and supernatural deliveries, there shall be singleton and multiples as theirr hearts desire, Father honour your WORD now and cause your WORD to be made flesh in their wombs and there shall be flow of BFPS in this thread and at the set time cries of babies and laughter of joy in their homes as you wipe away their tears and replace with joy for these miracle babies in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Father it is written that we shall decree a thing and it shall be established, I decree, fruitfulness, peace and love in their various homes!

Kings of kings, Lord of lords, wonder working God, Ekwueme, we appreciate you for giving ear to our supplication and we thank you for answered prayers because we know and believe that even before we open our mouths to ask that you have already granted our requests, we thank you for all you have done, for all you are doing, and all you are about to do in our lives. Pls accept our thanks in the matchless name of Jesus Christ Amen!

Congrats mamas and papas for taking this step, we await your bfp news/testimonies and mass promotion to pregnancy thread, Hallelujah!

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 5:14am On Aug 18, 2018
mamatwiny:
My dear ppl, my baby boy has landed. He arrived at exactly 3:30am weighing 3.2kg

I started from this thread and have to announce the ba here. God that saw me through and shut the mouth of my enemies will surprise every TTC mom in this thread with dumbfounding testimonies.

YOU ARE NEXT!
Wow! Congratulations mamatwiny. Welcome Baby Boy. We thank God for a sweet delivery.

May this child bring more favour and prosperity to you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 18, 2018
Thank God for his blessings to you and your family,i rejoice with you ma, baby boy , you are welcome.

quote author=mamatwiny post=70349449]My dear ppl, my baby boy has landed. He arrived at exactly 3:30am weighing 3.2kg

YOU ARE NEXT![/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2018
bfp !!!! bfp !!!!!!!
A friend & a sister from this forum got her bfp yesterday after 5years of trying.
wsdd:
- clean point tampon, she used two on June & 1 on July.
- Clomid and m2tone cd 2 -6 only.
-continued taking her folic acid once daily.
she z and old mama here but she went mia,let me look for her moniker & include it.

Thanks mum Ekashiloh,ur request for push during ur birthday on April has yielded a fruit.may God sama U with quadruplets soon

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2018
nneejima:
bfp !!!! bfp !!!!!!!
A friend & a sister from this forum got her bfp yesterday after 5years of trying.
wsdd:
she z and old mama here but she went mia,let me look for her moniker & include it.

Thanks mum Ekashiloh,ur request for push during ur birthday on April has yielded a fruit.may God sama U with quadruplets soon

Praise d Lord! Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus for this wonderful gift. It can only be God. May she carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name, amen.
Good news have already started springing out. Lord, we plead for more. Mamas, let's get ready to grab our own share ooo! The Lord who settled our sister's case, will settle ours too.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
nneejima:
bfp !!!! bfp !!!!!!!
wsdd:

Thank you Jesus
We return all the glory to you

Mama, you shall carry to terms
And deliver healthy babies in Jesus name Amen

Who did it?
JESUS
Oh my God
Whaooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
mumihaja:

Thank u ma,pls I need it too,leyestella1@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
orney:
After 8 months of battling with PCOS, got this result from last cycle, no intake of ovulation/fertility drugs. Sabi mums, pls help me with proper interpretation
Day 21 alone

U ovulated on this cycle,hope u bd well,keeping fingers crossed for u n congrats on ur victory against PCos,dat Egyptian u saw,u shall see it more,ur next teat shall be for pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yea,d trend is bubbling to d glory of God,Hallelujah!!!!!

Good news everywhere!

Mamatwiny,congrats on d birth of ur son,he shall be an open doors unto greater testimonies in Jesus name.

Congrats to our old mama on d pregnancy, we join our faith with urs in this season of answered prayers,an end as come to barrenness in ur life,u shall carry to term n deliver like d Hebrew women,u shall birth twin n triplet after this.Congrats once again n safe journey to d preggy trend. wink

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
nneejima:
bfp !!!! bfp !!!!!!!
wsdd:

We bless the Lord for what he is doing and what he will do.
Congratulations, may the mercy of the Lord see you through and grant you safe delivery in good health and sound mind. Amen.

@ mama nneejima, is it okay for us to know the cause of her delay so that we would not begin to take medications carelessly and unnecessary. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
nneejima:
bfp !!!! bfp !!!!!!!
wsdd:

Thank God for this testimony, she will carry to term and birth safely. More to come in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by glorymill: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
mumihaja:

Please ma, I am interested in the E-book. My e-mail is royaltyreigns2018@gmail.com.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elizino: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
VITAMINS TO AID CONCEPTION.

1 x 200 ug Selenium – helps promote implantation/helps embryos to stick! Prevents miscarriage (so take straight away and throughout pregnancy). (Especially in 2WW).

• 1 x 500 to 1000 mg Vitamin C – helps improve pregnancy rates. Helps prevent miscarriage (so take straight away and throughout pregnancy).(Don’t take more than 1000mg per day, which is the best amount - more can cause stomach upset, etc). Vit C can also protect sperm from cell damage. (Especially in 2WW).

• 1 x zinc 15 mg – THE most important fertility supplement! Helps EVERYTHING! Helps prevent miscarriage, too (so take straight away and throughout pregnancy). Zinc helps with implantation. (Especially in 2WW).
• 1 x iron 14 mg – helps with quality of blood. Helps prevent miscarriage (so take straight away and throughout pregnancy). (Especially in 2WW)

• 1 x vit B complex – balances out your hormones and encourages pregnancy (so take straight away and throughout pregnancy).

• 1 x vit B6 10 mg – helps produce progesterone – the pregnancy hormone (so take straight away and throughout pregnancy). Some people get pregnant, but do not produce enough progesterone, so the pregnancy does not continue. So this could be a vital supplement for some ladies. I believe it helped my Gestone (progesterone injections) work better in my body, by helping my body to 'put' the Gestone where it was needed! B6 also strengthens the immune system. Taking supplements such as vitamin B6, zinc and magnesium can help to reduce the risk of miscarriage since these nutrients are all required to help the pituitary and ovaries produce the high levels of oestrogen and progesterone needed to secure the pregnancy until the placenta can take over. (Especially in 2WW).

B6 deficiency can lead to a buildup of estrogen in your system causing decreased progesterone production. A proper balance of estrogen and progesterone is essential for conception to occur. Too low a level of progesterone can lead to miscarriage and luteal phase defects (where the time from ovulation to menstruation is shorter than 10 days).

B6 effectively reduces blood estrogen and increases progesterone in the body making you much more conducive to getting pregnant.

B6 can help reduce and prevent the symptoms of morning sickness - even severe morning sickness.

Vitamin B6 can also improve mucus quality. Sperm needs a viable mucus consistency travel through the cervix to get to the egg, and the better quality fertile mucus you have, the easier it is for sperm and egg to meet and hopefully make a baby.

B6 works best when taken with the other B group vitamins as it absorbs better this way. Just 50 mg is usually enough to make positive changes, although if you don’t notice a difference in your luteal phase within two to three months, try increasing the dosage. 100-200 mg is usually recommended by care/health professionals (SHORT term), but.... You need to balance your/any intake of B6 with B12 - it's important to remember this. B6 can disguise a B12 deficiency/anemia, so make sure you are getting BOTH. B6 can cause (reversible) nerve damage if taken excessively, so PLEASE try to take no more than 50 mgs per day (if taking LONG term), just to be on the safe side! (500 mgs is great during 2WW (two week wait) and if you get a positive, I should think you could take this until week 12 and then taper down, to a more sensible limit, like 100 mg, 50 mg or 10 mg...)

Just to clarify, you can take B6 up to 500 mgs to help produce progesterone in the 2WW, but it's meant to be a short term thing, because B6 can cause nerve damage, which is apparently reversible. If you are going to increase your B6 from 50/100 mgs per day, make sure firstly, that you are supplementing with some B12 (to avoid B12 anemia/deficiency) and secondly, that the increase is only for the SHORT term! For example, you wouldn't be on 500 mgs for months on end, just every so often, for example, with your treatment cycle.

Multi vitamins:

These can be great, but can contain Vitamin A which is a no no. You may be wondering why you should take all these things separately and not just settle for a multi vit? The answer is simple; a multi vit could not contain all of these things in the quantity you need. It is a bit of a bind and time-consuming sourcing all these separate supplements, but the extra time invested is worth it for the desired result. Imagine, a lot of people out there take a multi-vit anyway and they are not trying to get pregnant like you. Multi vits have the basic RDA as recommended for people NOT trying to conceive. People with fertility issues need to have a 'boost' more than a multi-vit can provide in MHO.

Most vitamins, ESPECIALLY B-vitamins are WATER SOLUBLE and therefore your body will get rid of what it doesn't need via your urine! Don't dwell on the figures too much, ie: 1MG, 1.5MG... know that you are TAKING ALL AT OPTIMUM levels and the rest your body will disperse with .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
FAITH BUMP! FAITH BUMP!! FAITH BUMP!!!

Fruitful mothers, be informed that tomorrow is our faith bump day. Come out and let's see how u look with d bump. If you missed the praying and fasting program, pls don't miss this as well. The uploading of pictures commences by 12pm. May God actualize our dreams soonest in Jesus name, amen.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=mumihaja post=70362816]The book "it starts with the egg" is a must read for everyone trying to conceive or want to undergo IVF who may have suffered multiple miscarriages, pcos or low ovarian reserve. knowledge will give you an edge....kindly let me know if you want the E-Book

Please, I need it.
Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouritedami: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
elizino:
VITAMINS TO AID CONCEPTION.

1 x 200 ug Selenium – helps promote implantation/helps embryos to stick! Prevents miscarriage (so take straight away and throughout pregnancy). (Especially in 2WW).

• 1 x 500 to 1000 mg Vitamin C – helps improve pregnancy rates. Helps prevent miscarriage (so take straight away and throughout pregnancy).(Don’t take more than 1000mg per day, which is the best amount - more can cause stomach upset, etc). Vit C can also protect sperm from cell damage. (Especially in 2WW).

• 1 x zinc 15 mg – THE most important fertility supplement! Helps EVERYTHING! Helps prevent miscarriage, too (so take straight away and throughout pregnancy). Zinc helps with implantation. (Especially in 2WW).
• 1 x iron 14 mg – helps with quality of blood. Helps prevent miscarriage (so take straight away and throughout pregnancy). (Especially in 2WW)

• 1 x vit B complex – balances out your hormones and encourages pregnancy (so take straight away and throughout pregnancy).

• 1 x vit B6 10 mg – helps produce progesterone – the pregnancy hormone (so take straight away and throughout pregnancy). Some people get pregnant, but do not produce enough progesterone, so the pregnancy does not continue. So this could be a vital supplement for some ladies. I believe it helped my Gestone (progesterone injections) work better in my body, by helping my body to 'put' the Gestone where it was needed! B6 also strengthens the immune system. Taking supplements such as vitamin B6, zinc and magnesium can help to reduce the risk of miscarriage since these nutrients are all required to help the pituitary and ovaries produce the high levels of oestrogen and progesterone needed to secure the pregnancy until the placenta can take over. (Especially in 2WW).

B6 deficiency can lead to a buildup of estrogen in your system causing decreased progesterone production. A proper balance of estrogen and progesterone is essential for conception to occur. Too low a level of progesterone can lead to miscarriage and luteal phase defects (where the time from ovulation to menstruation is shorter than 10 days).

B6 effectively reduces blood estrogen and increases progesterone in the body making you much more conducive to getting pregnant.

B6 can help reduce and prevent the symptoms of morning sickness - even severe morning sickness.

Vitamin B6 can also improve mucus quality. Sperm needs a viable mucus consistency travel through the cervix to get to the egg, and the better quality fertile mucus you have, the easier it is for sperm and egg to meet and hopefully make a baby.

B6 works best when taken with the other B group vitamins as it absorbs better this way. Just 50 mg is usually enough to make positive changes, although if you don’t notice a difference in your luteal phase within two to three months, try increasing the dosage. 100-200 mg is usually recommended by care/health professionals (SHORT term), but.... You need to balance your/any intake of B6 with B12 - it's important to remember this. B6 can disguise a B12 deficiency/anemia, so make sure you are getting BOTH. B6 can cause (reversible) nerve damage if taken excessively, so PLEASE try to take no more than 50 mgs per day (if taking LONG term), just to be on the safe side! (500 mgs is great during 2WW (two week wait) and if you get a positive, I should think you could take this until week 12 and then taper down, to a more sensible limit, like 100 mg, 50 mg or 10 mg...)

Just to clarify, you can take B6 up to 500 mgs to help produce progesterone in the 2WW, but it's meant to be a short term thing, because B6 can cause nerve damage, which is apparently reversible. If you are going to increase your B6 from 50/100 mgs per day, make sure firstly, that you are supplementing with some B12 (to avoid B12 anemia/deficiency) and secondly, that the increase is only for the SHORT term! For example, you wouldn't be on 500 mgs for months on end, just every so often, for example, with your treatment cycle.

Multi vitamins:

These can be great, but can contain Vitamin A which is a no no. You may be wondering why you should take all these things separately and not just settle for a multi vit? The answer is simple; a multi vit could not contain all of these things in the quantity you need. It is a bit of a bind and time-consuming sourcing all these separate supplements, but the extra time invested is worth it for the desired result. Imagine, a lot of people out there take a multi-vit anyway and they are not trying to get pregnant like you. Multi vits have the basic RDA as recommended for people NOT trying to conceive. People with fertility issues need to have a 'boost' more than a multi-vit can provide in MHO.

Most vitamins, ESPECIALLY B-vitamins are WATER SOLUBLE and therefore your body will get rid of what it doesn't need via your urine! Don't dwell on the figures too much, ie: 1MG, 1.5MG... know that you are TAKING ALL AT OPTIMUM levels and the rest your body will disperse with .
Thanks for this, what if you're taking pregnacare conception?
Is there any supplement that can be used to boost a Man's sperm quality quickly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
4realwoman:
Good day great mama's and papa's of plenty children.
Most of you here kw my story very well because I started here and to the Glory of God I moved to pregnancy and new born thread.
Which I kw that you all will be moving soon to the pregnancy and new born thread sooner in Jesus name, Amen.

I remembered that last year August was the last i saw my period and I use my self as a point of contact to all mama's here that this month shall be your month of divine breakthroughs, open doors and announcing of many bfp here, Amen

Prayer.
Father Lord, I thank you for a day like this and I ask that in any area that we might have sinned against you knowingly or unknowingly that you have mercy upon us in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray that whatsoever is the report of the Dr that our God has the finally say and his word says that Non shall be barren including you reading this.
Our Lord Jesus Christ has paid the price for all our sins and for that we are free and are overcomer.
We have overcome barreness
We have overcome fibroid
We have overcome low sprem count
We have overcome pid
We have overcome blocked tubes
We overcome the spirit of miscarriage here
We have overcome every plans of the enemies against us
We have overcome unexplain infertility
All these and many more we have overcome because we serve a living God that answers prayers in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray that as we desire in our hearts so shall it be unto us
I pray for divine blessing
I pray for uncountable BFP here in Jesus name, Amen.
I cover the prayers with the blood of Jesus Christ
Thank you father for the new things that you have started in our lives.
Thank you Lord for answering our prayers in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.

Just have it in mind that the bible says that NON SHALL BE BARREN and so shall it be for us all, Amen

ameennn ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
e-book sent, share with all who are interested in it

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Good evening mamas
Please can someone share the ebook with me
talk2lass@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Congrats to all bellefull mamas. We shall all be visited by God soon. Ameen

To those that have received the eBook should pls forward to

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
mumihaja:
Please I need d eBook lamlex2000@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
mumihaja:
e-book sent, share with all who are interested in it

Thank you ma...i got the book. God Bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.