Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5386863 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
LadyShadow:
Mamas, good evening... Please, what does it mean to see a bold red line another faint line on a urine strip ... I did it(pregnancy test) this morning and that's what I got... Thank you!

Its a BFP!!!! Congratulations!!! do as other mamas have advised.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Wowww
Congratulations mamas.
There is Truely a baptism ongoing.
I pray it goes round.

May nothing terminate this testimony in God's name. Amen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
anuoluwa222:
Good morning ladies
Have been TTC since May but notin

Buh last month my period was delayed for 3days and i was having some prenacy symtoms(feeling real tired and nuause) buh den my period started flowing after I and hubby had sex.

Usually after my period I get dry( no cervical mucus until few days)
Buh now since my flow stopped I have been having serious watery discharge, most times my pants are wet and if I sit too long it can stain my clothes.
Have made so much research online but notin.
I also feel like see is something in lower belly. Not painful.

Plz who has experience something like dis before

This watery discharge is baffling me�
Try running a test to rule out infection. But before then run a pregnancy test first
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Congratulations mamas on your bfps, and a happy birthday sweetnesstwins, you have every reason to celebrate.
#i'mnexttotestify

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
madin1984:
hello fruitful and lovely mamas in the house, I was here early this year to ask about my hsg result which was uterine synaechiea & patent tube, some kind Mamas here advice me on what to do but I later went to see my doctor and he said that I go for surgery which iud was put in for 3month after the iud was remove I went for the hsg again but to the glory of God my tube is open & am free from uterine scarring, I appreciate God for what he has started in my life and I pray dat he do de same to mamas dat are looking up to him for de same. my husband went for semen analysis and he said everything is fine but am not sure becos my husband don't like drugs, I don't know how to post the result pls
My dear. The lord is your strength.
I will advise you start castor oil pack. To aid proper healing of your surgery site and your uterus. You can check that up online or add @fertile_corner on IG . The video is on the page.

How did your husband say everything is fine? Am seeing deadcell 70% with only5% motility. Pls confirm if this report u posted is same report he said everything is fine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyamefa: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
dbeauty:

Just logged on and this is the first thing I'm reading!!!...Jehovah Almighty, we say thank you for this wonderful testimony of BFP!!

Iyamefa Congratulations!!!..May you carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name.

Amen! Thanks and God bless you dbeauty.
Wishing you and every other Mum here a speedy bfp

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyamefa: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
Mamas Help me thank God oh
He has kept me alive again to see my birthday
I may not have a reason to celebrate today but I have every reason to Thank God
God is ever faithful
One request I made this birthday is for my LO's to arrive before my next birthday

Thank you all, this thread is giving reasons to be more grateful, my sisters here made this year a smooth one, each time I feel sad I come here and i get encouraged, am happy again. May God remember Us ALL and cause us to laugh, we have been crying into the secret, we will soon laugh in the open.

Happy birthday to you! As your name is so shall sweetness never depart from your life and I pray that his time next yesterday on your birthday, you will be carrying your twins

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Just logged on and all I am seeing is BFP everywhere, thank you Lord for this great work and I pray it goes round for each and everyone here in Jesus name, Amen.
Indeed this is September to remember
Our month of double, double
Our month of beautiful beginning.
Our month of answer prayers

Thank you Jehovah overdo for everything.

Congratulations to all mama's that have gotten their BFP, many more bfp's announcement to come.

@Sweetnesstwins, happy birthday mama, wish you all the best and I pray that before your next birthday that you will be carrying your twins in Jesus name, Amen.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
anuoluwa222:
Good morning ladies
Have been TTC since May but notin

Buh last month my period was delayed for 3days and i was having some prenacy symtoms(feeling real tired and nuause) buh den my period started flowing after I and hubby had sex.

Usually after my period I get dry( no cervical mucus until few days)
Buh now since my flow stopped I have been having serious watery discharge, most times my pants are wet and if I sit too long it can stain my clothes.
Have made so much research online but notin.
I also feel like see is something in lower belly. Not painful.

Plz who has experience something like dis before

This watery discharge is baffling me�

Are you sure it is not an infection?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
zeezzy:
Am still here ma.Still trying to conceive. Its 10yrs now and I am very tired.

Even though I don't know you, you are still my sister, please don't be tired yet, it is the season of silencing every mocker, I told God in prayer that I don't want to be a lonely testifier, our BFP shall be back to back. Please mama keep up the faith, we are there already its the manifestation we are waiting for

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Wow, from your mouth to God's hears ma, can't wait to join you all...how is the pushing ministry? , wishing you Hebrew birthing on the d-day, everlasting joy is yours kiss kiss
BlessedDiva:

Awaiting your bfp alert too mama orney.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nicejo:

Amen, you are welcome. God will grant your heart desires sooner than you expect in Jesus name.

Amen. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
Mamas Help me thank God oh
He has kept me alive again to see my birthday
I may not have a reason to celebrate today but I have every reason to Thank God
God is ever faithful
One request I made this birthday is for my LO's to arrive before my next birthday

Thank you all, this thread is giving reasons to be more grateful, my sisters here made this year a smooth one, each time I feel sad I come here and i get encouraged, am happy again. May God remember Us ALL and cause us to laugh, we have been crying into the secret, we will soon laugh in the open.

Happy Birthday Mama..May your prayers be answered. This time next year we shall be celebrating you and your twins in Jesus name..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anuoluwa222(f): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Roseey0:

Try running a test to rule out infection. But before then run a pregnancy test first
Okay thank you
Will do dat on monday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anuoluwa222(f): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Validcode:

Are you sure it is not an infection?
It's doesn't itch or smell that's y am not thinking it's infection. Buh i Will go to the doctor
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Chili89:
It's bfp!!!
Join me in thanking the lord for answering my prayers sisters.
My ttc journey for a second baby started in april after my first turned a year & six months in March.
As usual we bd in may but my period came, in June I bought omega 369 nd started taking till ovulation nd I stoped, my period still came.

Then in July I hd hormonal assay done because even
after weaning my baby, I still bring out milk when I press, the result came back that my prolsctin was a bit high with 30, I placed myself on bromegon nd had a hvs done which revealed a scanty growth of staph, I treated it with cef iv, my period still came even though we bd.

Then came August, I decided to let God be God by stoping all medications, I prayed my rosary everyday, visited the blessed sacrament in the chapel nd attend weekly masses, we bd during ovulation nd after I started taking vit b complex one tablet morning nd evening, zinc tablet 20mg daily for ten days nd vit c I000mg and Viola !! I missed my period. I tested today circle day 29 nd saw two red lines staring at me mamas.
Congratulations mama
Lord we thank you
You shall carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name Amen

More bfps

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by princess100(f): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
hello mums and TTC mums out dia. my first post. going tru ur posts nd seen many testimonies, I pray we all testify soon, amen. plz I need advice. TTC goun to 3yrs now ( I misscary a month b4 then)at a point was having pelvic pains and irregular periods even 26 cycle i neva had b4, so did a pelvic lab scan on my own at two diff labs nd told I had pelvic infection, I took injections at a pharmacy yet wen preggy didn't show ND d pain was still dia I went to a gyno who ran 3 diff test all came out infection , I was discharging yellowish on pants) was place on injections nd tabs wt hubby(sperm count OK) after treatments, d pain stopped BT no preggy, i was adviced to go on herbs to help d orthodox way, though d herbs helped BC it reduced my menstral flow though not heavy except d 2nd ND 3rd day but it comes in clots, standing and sitting dey fear me but periods stops at 4rd day or 5th day morning. d herbs helps my flow very well d clots reduced, but the irregular periods remain, from 26 cycle to 27, 29, 28 up and down unusual, months into d herb treatmt I went on a pelvic scan again and result showed no infection , everytin is OK though I sensed it BC d yellowish discharge reduced, then I asked d lab doc, BC they wia 2 matured ladies I beliv they mums too, d lab is a good one it has a big hospital ND dia patients do use it, I asked wat can be my problem, they adviced I do hormonal essay to check my hormones, I have not done it due to d cost, I have stopped d herbs treatment too BC its 5mths into,just a month now without d herb my periods which I tot won't show came up after 6 whole days after counting off 29 cycle if added it be 35 cycle ,wt all d preggy symptoms, am not happy, very sad, am friend said I should go for a prolactin test and if found high I take drugs,it worked for her own friend but I must run a test first but I planned going for the hormonal test if I meet up wt d cost, so mamas wats d diff b/w d two test BC I googled its almost same and wen do I go for the test. am sorry for the long story..I need advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chiomaorji(f): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
@kemmydebbie, pls what is the name of the drug you used once to eliminate high prolactin (breast milk)?

You can pls email me if not comfortable to state it here: chiomaorji2011@gmail

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
Validcode:

I have responded.

Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
[quote author=Chili89 post=70999235]It's bfp!!!
Join me in thanking the lord for answering my prayers

Congrats mama. wish you a happy and healthy nine months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
LadyShadow:
Mamas, good evening... Please, what does it mean to see a bold red line another faint line on a urine strip ... I did it(pregnancy test) this morning and that's what I got... Thank you!

Congrats. Your testimony is permanent in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
Congratulations to the latest preggy mamas.Wishing you a smooth 9 months.
Thank you Lord for these back to back bfps.May it go round for us all.
@Sweetnesstwins a happy birthday to you.May this new year be filled with all round joy and testimonies.
@all,God is still in the business of doing good.If He did it for one He did it for one He will do it for the others.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Chili89:
It's bfp!!!
Join me in thanking the lord for answering my prayers sisters.
My ttc journey for a second baby started in april after my first turned a year & six months in March.
As usual we bd in may but my period came, in June I bought omega 369 nd started taking till ovulation nd I stoped, my period still came.

Then in July I hd hormonal assay done because even
after weaning my baby, I still bring out milk when I press, the result came back that my prolsctin was a bit high with 30, I placed myself on bromegon nd had a hvs done which revealed a scanty growth of staph, I treated it with cef iv, my period still came even though we bd.

Then came August, I decided to let God be God by stoping all medications, I prayed my rosary everyday, visited the blessed sacrament in the chapel nd attend weekly masses, we bd during ovulation nd after I started taking vit b complex one tablet morning nd evening, zinc tablet 20mg daily for ten days nd vit c I000mg and Viola !! I missed my period. I tested today circle day 29 nd saw two red lines staring at me mamas.

Wow. Congratulations Chili89, LadyShadow and Madin1984.
You shall all Carey to full term in Jesus name. Wishing you a stress-free pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 2:41am On Sep 09, 2018
madin1984:
this is the new one

UR HUBBYS sfa isnt so good, count is poor, infection, n poor motility, i think he shud treat the infection n take sperm boosting drugs...is the report complete?..didnt see the sensitivities of the causative organism.

your hsg, your tubes are open n ok, congrats
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 2:48am On Sep 09, 2018
princess100:
hello mums and TTC mums out dia. my first post. going tru ur posts nd seen many testimonies, I pray we all testify soon, amen. plz I need advice. TTC goun to 3yrs now ( I misscary a month b4 then)at a point was having pelvic pains and irregular periods even 26 cycle i neva had b4, so did a pelvic lab scan on my own at two diff labs nd told I had pelvic infection, I took injections at a pharmacy yet wen preggy didn't show ND d pain was still dia I went to a gyno who ran 3 diff test all came out infection , I was discharging yellowish on pants) was place on injections nd tabs wt hubby(sperm count OK) after treatments, d pain stopped BT no preggy, i was adviced to go on herbs to help d orthodox way, though d herbs helped BC it reduced my menstral flow though not heavy except d 2nd ND 3rd day but it comes in clots, standing and sitting dey fear me but periods stops at 4rd day or 5th day morning. d herbs helps my flow very well d clots reduced, but the irregular periods remain, from 26 cycle to 27, 29, 28 up and down unusual, months into d herb treatmt I went on a pelvic scan again and result showed no infection , everytin is OK though I sensed it BC d yellowish discharge reduced, then I asked d lab doc, BC they wia 2 matured ladies I beliv they mums too, d lab is a good one it has a big hospital ND dia patients do use it, I asked wat can be my problem, they adviced I do hormonal essay to check my hormones, I have not done it due to d cost, I have stopped d herbs treatment too BC its 5mths into,just a month now without d herb my periods which I tot won't show came up after 6 whole days after counting off 29 cycle if added it be 35 cycle ,wt all d preggy symptoms, am not happy, very sad, am friend said I should go for a prolactin test and if found high I take drugs,it worked for her own friend but I must run a test first but I planned going for the hormonal test if I meet up wt d cost, so mamas wats d diff b/w d two test BC I googled its almost same and wen do I go for the test. am sorry for the long story..I need advice.

seems you are not seeing a doctor?. hormonal assy is done on cd 3, somes docs require progesterone test also..this is done on day 21
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 4:56am On Sep 09, 2018
orney:
Wow, from your mouth to God's hears ma, can't wait to join you all...how is the pushing ministry? , wishing you Hebrew birthing on the d-day, everlasting joy is yours kiss kiss

Amen and Amen dearie. the pushing ministry is gradually moving to dispatch site to the glory of God.
Can't wait to have you all over preggy thread #myjoy kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 5:04am On Sep 09, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Amen and Amen dearie. the pushing ministry is gradually moving to dispatch site to the glory of God.
Can't wait to have you all over preggy thread #myjoy kiss

Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2018
Congratulations to alk the mama that have gotten their BFP and happy sunday to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janmon: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2018
TTC ? I was TTC before today its no More TTC .You too can Overcome TTC ...Just like me .Today i have a Bouncing Baby Boy ,My sorrows ended and i will continue to Testify and Spread the News.Read my Testimony and be Encouraged . https://www.nairaland.com/4474501/ovarian-infertility.this-testimony
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2018
MamaHeaven:

Wow. Congratulations Chili89, LadyShadow and Madin1984.
You shall all Carey to full term in Jesus name. Wishing you a stress-free pregnancy

Amen! thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=Queen1010 post=71027686][/quote] thanks mom.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2018
happymummy:
Congratulations mama Lord we thank you You shall carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name Amen
More bfps
Amen!! thanks mama

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.