Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5387690 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
hmmmm! let the drama begin. we've seen it happening before and we saw their end when they got busted. this would pass too.
pls everyone let's stay focus we are here to encourage each other and not degrade ourselves so my sisters ignore all distractions and let's stay focus. TTC is already enough to worry about.

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by graciamore(f): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
fruitfulnathia:

hello dear hormonal imbalance is not a name for a sickness its a cause of a particular defect which affects the fertility of a woman or man. therefore your sister has to do some test so that she can ascertain what defect is causing hormonal imbalance in her. which could be high prolactin, low progesterone or even testosterone issues. this would help her know what drugs she can take. however I will suggest she meets a good gyny that can help her. good luck and fertility blessings to your sister.
I would also like to warn you that you should not contact anyone on social media who you can't meet one on one before you get any form of herbal or Orthodox drugs pls be careful cos there are lots of scammers here.
tnk you so Much ma I really appreciate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
princess100:
goodeveng @mumjay, plz can u send me the e-book too I want to go thru it.
nwaokorog@yahoo.com.

Sent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 6:02am On Sep 16, 2018
tsquaure:
banana and pineapple contain plenty sugar . If you are avoiding sugar then pls stay clear of these fruits or you are on Metformin taking these fruits is like giving your body more work to do in removing sugar. Infact for sudden energy boost tennis players take bananas. alternatively bananas can be replaced with unripe plantain because of the zinc & iron it contains.

ok thanks for the info, thought the sugar in those fruits are natural healthy sugar/fructose, ...that its artificial sugar that we should keep away from
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2018
Dr wale is fake, I contacted him, told him am TTC, he did not ask me for any scan or test results all he did Was he will mixed some herbs for me that will cost me 18'000.mamas,Beware of this Jasmon of a thing, he or she is fake

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2018
@Lifthedhands, You are a special breed! God thought up something when he made you. one thing I know is, God has not finished with you. I remember when you uploaded the gruesome picture of the affected c.s, begging for prayers to stay alive, I thank God for answering that prayer. You are such an inspiration. for months now I stopped going to Church, stopped praying, Told God I'm done asking him for a child, Just want to sit and watch if He will allow me go childless. But your diary gave me hope and last night I was able to pray.

Ekene will give you joy that ten children cannot give. He is a special child and he will make you proud.

God bless everyone TTC in Jesus name

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zoe4star: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2018
Is it not possible we report this Janmon person to the mods. The guy/girl is really spamming this thread and it's becoming a nuisance.
He/she needs to be banned.
Mod please take note

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mojisolani: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Janmon:
. https://www.nairaland.com/4474501/ovarian-infertility.this-testimony. He asked for all my Medical report of which I showed to him ,even when I said I have Abdominal pains He should just help me he Insisted I must go for Abdominal scan which I did. You Lied .God Bless u Dr.Wale .Beware of futuremomas34. If you wish works and I am Banned because of Truth ,So be it ,I know very well About Media ,You and others with Bitter mind Would keep hearing the News .I am very comfortable Person ,I have my Business as an Events Planner, Caterer and Events Decorator .Dr.Wale removed my Sorrow and His therapy Brings smiles to me through the Grace of God.Other Women that are Using His therapy are coming online to Testify too ,Mrs Oluwaseun, Jumoke,Etc So you better be Prepared to Attack more People .God Bless u

I am a sillent reader for some years now and my first time of commenting on issues like this,human being with fake life, if really you have good intentions of helping ttc, I don't think your approach is best I don't think so. Must you shout because you want to help or because your want ttc to dance to your way. Let me tell you this, children are gifts from God only him give(the problem we women of ttc have is trying to help God do his work)but one thing is certain in this Nairaland of ttc no woman shall be barren because he as never fail and in our case he won't fail us.Amen. You could or should have let us make the choice of wanting to use your Dr or not , please I am begging you as a Christian , don't bring confusion to this forum.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Zoe4star:
Is it not possible we report this Janmon person to the mods. The guy/girl is really spamming this thread and it's becoming a nuisance.
He/she needs to be banned.
Mod please take note

Supported. This spamming is unbecoming!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by midastouch040(f): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
It is obvious that this person is either Dr wale himself or his wife or his relative or a marketer under his employment.

Madam, you are not advertising your Dr wale well. You are making people suspicious because of how forceful and antagonistic you are. Your dr Wale is into herbal medicine. Nothing wrong with it. Good herbs are potent and has less side effects.

Go and learn how to do your marketing properly... Whoever you are. Don't spam threads. Once in a while adverts here is OK. Don't insult people here. It's not by force to patronize any doc. It's actually God that gives children. Docs only try their best.

This is a warning in advance so that you won't be disgraced by the CIAs here. There are people that will come and start investigating you if they see your own is getting too much. When they are done with you, you may not like yourself. Go with your dignity intact now!

Forget pics. Anybody can get pics from anywhere. I am not even moved. This your aggressiveness is suspicious. It's like you have a high stake in dr Wale's business. Perhaps as his wife? If you be only marketer, abeg take am easy no go wound o.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
sissy3,dominique your attention is needed here please,someone wants to shake the table.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
@prewtymii the table is already shaking! they defend themselves by being aggressive and insulting anyone who see''s right through their scam and anyone who exposes them are tagged liars and a fake. is just the case of the devil calling God a liar when he deceived eve in the garden of Eden. what they don't know is that we a wiser now. TTCing doesn't mean we are stupid!

@futuremoma34 well done for that investigation.

WARNING ALERT!!! BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hmmmmm! Just watching d drama unfolding and shining my eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
Dear GTC mamas, happy Sunday! Please I want everyone of us believing God for our supernatural conception and child birth to think on this:

IF JESUS CAN SHARE HIS BLOOD FOR US SO WE MIGHT BE SAVED, IS THERE ANYTHING HE WONT GIVE TO US?

Make out time to meditate on these scriptures

Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when pray, believe that ye receive them, and she shall have them (Mark 11:24)

Isaiah 65:24 says "and it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer, and while they are yet speaking, I will hear"

Our testimony is sure this year and its going to be supernatural.... Oh many shall hear and say indeed you serve a living God.

Have a great week

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
I have been reporting her post as spam, we need to help each other here. Once she post let's report it as spam so mamas that breeze in to read won't believe her concorted stories.

pweetymii please I have mentioned you earlier please check your mentions

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aje001: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Gd afternoon GTC mama's. I need your help, I have been following this trend over sometimes now and I Know this will be a good forum for me to champion my challenges i and my Wife have been passing through. We got married in d year 2010 upon which we've been looking for d favour of God. Going down d lane,she did HSG Test in which she had fibroid, blockage of fallopian tubes and Strong PID.She had fibroid surgery removal in yr 2013. After which we waited till 2015. We read online about chinese product to unblock the two fallopian tube, this cost us about #275000 at DOLLYHAMS HEALTH CENTER in Lagos. Yet no solution. We got back to our Doctor in ijebu ode and that we should go for tubal bilateral re-implantaion. Moreover we did that surgery last year November 2017.Yet no result and it seems dr did flushing for her around match this year. We now went back to the dr he is advising us to go for Ivf upon the time and money consume. Pls I am looking foward for ur candid advice. many thanks in advance.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Trippleblessing:

pweetymii please I have mentioned you earlier please check your mentions
My sis i have not been seeing my mentions. I just saw this one now.Where do you want the recipe for the chinchin?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
aje001:
We now went back to the dr he is advising us to go for Ivf upon the time and money consume. Pls I am looking foward for ur candid advice. many thanks in advance.

oh! my heart really goes out to you I can jus imagine the emotional trauma you and your wife are going through. I cannot lie that I understand or even feel much of your pain especially your wife but I know that God in His infinite mercy will see your pain and hear your cry and surprise you with your heart desires.
my advice to you is to change that doc I don't know if he is a gyny but even though he is pls change him. get a second and even a third opinion and if at the end ivf is the route then pray about it. if you have the finance then pls don't hesitate to take that route.
you will always be in my prayers and am sending loads of fertility blessings to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aje001: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
fruitfulnathia:

my advice to you is to change that doc I don't know if he is a gyny but even though he is pls change him. get a second and even a third opinion and if at the end ivf is the route then pray about it. if you have the finance then pls don't hesitate to take that route.
you will always be in my prayers and am sending loads of fertility blessings to you.
many thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MzwhiteA: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
Good day my people,

Just my musings

But why would some women who eat healthy, exercise, good age etc take time to conceive likewise healthy men who don’t smoke or drink, low sperm count but you see people especially here abroad, drink everyday, smoke, diseases, unhealthy eating etc and just be popping babies left to right.

Is this luck or what?

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fashionbabe: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
good evening every one , am new here. please does any one know the meaning of hormonal fertility test

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
pweetymii:

My sis i have not been seeing my mentions. I just saw this one now.Where do you want the recipe for the chinchin?

Anywhere it pleases you ma, you could even do a thread if you are comfortable teaching people. Please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janmon: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
midastouch040:
It is obvious that this person is either Dr wale himself or his wife or his relative or a marketer under his employment.

Madam, you are not advertising your Dr wale well. You are making people suspicious because of how forceful and antagonistic you are. Your dr Wale is into herbal medicine. Nothing wrong with it. Good herbs are potent and has less side effects.

Go and learn how to do your marketing properly... Whoever you are. Don't spam threads. Once in a while adverts here is OK. Don't insult people here. It's not by force to patronize any doc. It's actually God that gives children. Docs only try their best.

This is a warning in advance so that you won't be disgraced by the CIAs here. There are people that will come and start investigating you if they see your own is getting too much. When they are done with you, you may not like yourself. Go with your dignity intact now!

Forget pics. Anybody can get pics from anywhere. I am not even moved. This your aggressiveness is suspicious. It's like you have a high stake in dr Wale's business. Perhaps as his wife? If you be only marketer, abeg take am easy no go wound o.

CIA You are all Welcome ,Why you keep talking about Dr.Wale everytime, I have only Mentioned about how my solution came ,That was all ,Why are you all so Pained about my mentioning ,Have I forced anyone ,have I condemned anyone ,Others insults and Aggressiveness are much more ,they Attacks me with Negative words of which I never retaliated,They Accused me wrongly and I came up with Proves ,Yet because of Made up mind they never care to Find out. People TTC came up here to share talk about how much they have Wasted in Hospitals ,Going for IVF which does not work ,Used staggering amount of Money in Alternatives without success ,4 ,5 8 years still on it , I came up to Testify ,TTC with Bitterness ,Jealousy and Negative mind Keep Attacking ,I am a very strong woman ,I repeat very strong woman ,Bring it up I am unmoved .Tell me My sins Haters. No one has Testified ,You testify ,They call it Scam ,Show us Medical result ,You show them ,they call it fake, show us pictures ,you show them they call it fake anybody can bring fake pictures ,You Invite them to make a Sensible Investigation they Run away .You leave Dr Wale out of this Okay .I was moved by other people Testimonies of which I Investigated ,They have there Babies ,these people had there Babies after TTC ever before I contacted Him.If the Mod banned me of which I ready ,after all my Twp thread have been removed ,My business is doing well as an Event Planner ,The Almighty God has blesses me and He is still doing more and more was on this Forum where I read about Mr and Mrs Moses in Nasarawa state TTC for years has Babies ,Mrs Oluwaseun pregnant after years of TTC , and many more ...Some are been Pained again ,seriously Pained that I write again hence more Attacks and Call for Total Ban.On a Final Note .I TTC for 7 Years ,Google brought me to Nairaland ,I got help here and Forever I Shall be grateful .Thank you Lord. Cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
orney:
Happy weekend to you all...

Any mama who has serrapeptase to give away shd pls give it to me

Biko, help a sister in need embarassed

Reach me on WhatsApp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Janmon:
CIA You are all Welcome ,Why you keep talking about Dr.Wale everytime, I have only Mentioned about how my solution came ,That was all ,Why are you all so Pained about my mentioning ,Have I forced anyone ,have I condemned anyone ,Others insults and Aggressiveness are much more ,they Attacks me with Negative words of which I never retaliated,They Accused me wrongly and I came up with Proves ,Yet because of Made up mind they never care to Find out. People TTC came up here to share talk about how much they have Wasted in Hospitals ,Going for IVF which does not work ,Used staggering amount of Money in Alternatives without success ,4 ,5 8 years still on it , I came up to Testify ,TTC with Bitterness ,Jealousy and Negative mind Keep Attacking ,I am a very strong woman ,I repeat very strong woman ,Bring it up I am unmoved .Tell me My sins Haters. No one has Testified ,You testify ,They call it Scam ,Show us Medical result ,You show them ,they call it fake, show us pictures ,you show them they call it fake anybody can bring fake pictures ,You Invite them to make a Sensible Investigation they Run away .You leave Dr Wale out of this Okay .I was moved by other people Testimonies of which I Investigated ,They have there Babies ,these people had there Babies after TTC ever before I contacted Him.If the Mod banned me of which I ready ,after all my Twp thread have been removed ,My business is doing well as an Event Planner ,The Almighty God has blesses me and He is still doing more and more was on this Forum where I read about Mr and Mrs Moses in Nasarawa state TTC for years has Babies ,Mrs Oluwaseun pregnant after years of TTC , and many more ...Some are been Pained again ,seriously Pained that I write again hence more Attacks and Call for Total Ban.On a Final Note .I TTC for 7 Years ,Google brought me to Nairaland ,I got help here and Forever I Shall be grateful .Thank you Lord. Cheers

You posted that your son is 4 weeks old on the 13th of this month. How come your son is 41 days old today?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Janmon:
CIA You are all Welcome ,Why you keep talking about Dr.Wale everytime,Have I forced anyone ,have I condemned anyone
I’ve not commented here in a long while. I really don’t think anyone who has ever walked in the shoes of people here would ever call anyone jealous and any sort of names.
It’s fine for you to say that you decided to share how you got your baby, but you should have just dropped the info and moved on. You don’t need to try and force it down people’s throats.
If indeed you had read past pages of this thread, you’ll see that we have reasons to be weary and you should respect that.
Since your testimony is true, then I pray for you that God grants you multiples of what you wish for people on this thread.
Shalom

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tor! Ghen! ghen! ghen! let's rooooll. shake the tables oh! them no wan hear. quietly leave, mba!
stop achorum!
ne me nkpotu!
pls more insight. thanks Lol4all well done.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Splasshhh(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.