Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393059 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
My cycle change from 31/33days to 24days should I be worried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by damiiy: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=Habbeyoluwa post=71379215].
have always had fluid in my pouch of Douglas as long as I remember,thou with no pain,thou I used antibiotics for it,its still dere,with it have gotten pregnant twice,I think the pain your experiencing is not normal probably pid or not please see a good gyne for treatment,so as not to affect fertility.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=damiiy post=71402733][/quote

Thank you ma, have never joked with it. Have seen different gyneas different antibiotics yet same result.. I appreciate your reply, it gives me a positive feeling. I pray for my bfp and that of other mamas soon. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
My cycle changed from 31/33days to 24days should I be worried because I don't get this, how will I calculate my ovulation, now am scared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2018
Nneka2:
Hello Virtious Women TTC ,I have always visited this forum as a guest to Read News and Updates but I decided to sign up today. I have been TTC for some Years now ,All Significant Steps has been Taking ,from Medicals to Supplements
.Still looking unto God .Was Diagnosed of PID , Chlamdya ,Ovarian Cyst and Blocked Fallopian Tube .Probably there is something yet Un-done. Moreso is there any other Section where i can meet and talk to Women that has been here before on TTC and have Babies now so I can share with them to know how they Overcame TTC ,Seems most Women here are TTC like me for years too and still on with TTC .Thanks

Calm down. Have you tried Agbo. Just that getting the genuine/effective ones May be difficult. If u are around port Harcourt, please go to Mike 1 and request for where they sell agbo at Amaechi's building/market. Request for Agbo for infection that they boil. Maybe 3k, boil and drink in the morning and night. Also give to your hubby. Abstain during that period and dispose all pants. Buy fresh ones(not ok).always wash with bleach/disinfectant and sun dry. Then u can also use hot pressing Iron. Wash your bathroom/toilet with bleach at least twice a week. When u use public toilet be careful not to allow your pants touch the toilet and please don't seat. If possible avoid public toilet.

We once had recurrent staph, ecoli,candidiasis that refused to go. All through the time we took anti biotic and injections we didn't get much until consistent use of herbs/agbo. Remember to check/run test after every treatment . To know if u are responding.

Use the search engine and search for gynapharm a product of kedi and also guifei bao. Hope l got the spelling right.

I hope you didn't abuse anti biotics in the past .I wish you luck. The procedure should treat the infections above. After treating the infection then u can focus on the tubes. The ovarian cyst may disappear on its own.

Soon you will testing. Remember others have passed through this route and are mothers to children. Your case won't be different

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nneka2: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2018
wonyi:

Calm down. Have you tried Agbo. Just that getting the genuine/effective ones May be difficult. If u are around port Harcourt, please go to Mike 1 and request for where they sell agbo at Amaechi's building/market. Request for Agbo for infection that they boil. Maybe 3k, boil and drink in the morning and night. Also give to your hubby. Abstain during that period and dispose all pants. Buy fresh ones(not ok).always wash with bleach/disinfectant and sun dry. Then u can also use hot pressing Iron. Wash your bathroom/toilet with bleach at least twice a week. When u use public toilet be careful not to allow your pants touch the toilet and please don't seat. If possible avoid public toilet.

We once had recurrent staph, ecoli,candidiasis that refused to go. All through the time we took anti biotic and injections we didn't get much until consistent use of herbs/agbo. Remember to check/run test after every treatment . To know if u are responding.

Use the search engine and search for gynapharm a product of kedi and also guifei bao. Hope l got the spelling right.

I hope you didn't abuse anti biotics in the past .I wish you luck. The procedure should treat the infections above. After treating the infection then u can focus on the tubes. The ovarian cyst may disappear on its own.

Soon you will testing. Remember others have passed through this route and are mothers to children. Your case won't be different
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by midastouch040(f): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2018
Nneka2:
Its Only Almighty God that can only Solve This Infertility issue,Sometimes I just get Tired of the whole thing. TTC for many Years with no Solution. Used Antibiotics ,Drugs more than enough ...Has anyone Tried Herbs with Success ? If Yes ,Please help out. I do not need Discouragments ,Only a woman with Success Story ,So i could try what you Used .I am tired of Non working Trials .
Hello Janmon /Dr Wale lipsrsealed wink
*runs away. I no get energy .
But you three write the same way lipsrsealed grin
I may be wrong o.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
midastouch040:

Hello Janmon /Dr Wale lipsrsealed wink
*runs away. I no get energy .
But you three write the same way lipsrsealed grin
I may be wrong o.

my dear only time will tell. I saw the pattern too, but I didn't want to accuse an innocent woman who is probably going through a lot already God will help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
@ Nneka2 you are really going through a lot but you may not see anyone with your exact issue. however if really you are going through all this I will advise you to use the the search button and you will see a number of natural things women have used. ranging from garlic ginger tumeric and clove combo to bitter leaf and scent leaf juice and even 4realwoman recently posted one herb that women have sworn to have worked for them especially helping in opening blocked tubes to drying up pid and even cyst. the good thing about the herb is that you will DIY no one is selling anything to you.
will upload the pix of that herb 4real woman posted. you should know it cos I want to believe you are Igbo.
its well sending fertility blessings to you.

PS: tried uploading the pix but can't don't know y. so you can just search through 4realwoman's recent post and you will see it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
Good afternoon all, please in your free time just keep saying amen. I am at MFM Prayer city and I must say the prayers for us trusting God to conceive is fully loaded. Remember I can't pray for myself alone, I love the "WE" prayer. God will answer us speedily.

21 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nneka2: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
fruitfulnathia:
@ Nneka2 you are really going through a lot but you may not see anyone with your exact issue. however if really you are going through all this I will advise you to use the the search button and you will see a number of natural things women have used. ranging from garlic ginger tumeric and clove combo to bitter leaf and scent leaf juice and even 4realwoman recently posted one herb that women have sworn to have worked for them especially helping in opening blocked tubes to drying up pid and even cyst. the good thing about the herb is that you will DIY no one is selling anything to you.
will upload the pix of that herb 4real woman posted. you should know it cos I want to believe you are Igbo.
its well sending fertility blessings to you.

PS: tried uploading the pix but can't don't know y. so you can just search through 4realwoman's recent post and you will see it.
Thanks so much .Would check 4realwoman post.Do you know if this would stop Pains during menstruation? Does it has any side effect? Will there be a need for my hubby to use it as well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
Trippleblessing:
Good afternoon all, please in your free time just keep saying amen. I am at MFM Prayer city and I must say the prayers for us trusting God to conceive is fully loaded. Remember I can't pray for myself alone, I love the "WE" prayer. God will answer us speedily.
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Beautiful mums in the house. I greet u all.
Pls PH mamas should EPP me.
I need a reputable place for HSG and hormonal assay
God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
laurelbae:
Beautiful mums in the house. I greet u all.
Pls PH mamas should EPP me.
I need a reputable place for HSG and hormonal assay
God bless

Pathcare lab at GRA. A subsidiary or lab of Bridge Hospital.Trusted

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
gracelush:
My cycle change from 31/33days to 24days should I be worried

Mine went from 28days to 31days I refuse to be worried.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
wonyi:

Pathcare lab at GRA. A subsidiary or lab of Bridge Hospital.Trusted
Thanks my darling.
Appreciate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MzwhiteA: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
Good day to you all,

I was recently diagnosed with endometriosis -4 through MRI scan after being diagnosed with ovarian cysts 2 years ago with the large one on my right side.

The issue is I do not really have symptoms severe pain and my periods are very regular.

I felt really sad and cried but I was offered to make the choice between having surgery (laparoscopy) or the pill but as I am currently ttc, the pill is off my option.

I told the doctor I would like to give myself 6months or at most the end of this year to see if I could get pregnant to avoid the risks of Amy surgery or mistakenly scarring or damaging my ovary.

Ladies, what do you advise? Similiar stories? Please share
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Validcode:

Mine went down from 27/28/29 days cycle to 25days for d past 3 cycles. I refuse to be worried too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nneka2:
Thanks so much .Would check 4realwoman post.Do you know if this would stop Pains during menstruation? Does it has any side effect? Will there be a need for my hubby to use it as well.
my dear a number of things can cause painful menstruation such as fibroid, endo, infections etc. I have not tried that herb 4realwoman posted although have always heard of its potency in solving infertility issues and women who testified said they got pregnant after using it. so I will advise you give it a try also search for castor oil massage it helps ease menstrual pains.
I don't know about hubby taking it too but y don't you Google it out.
fertility blessings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
fruitfulnathia:

my dear a number of things can cause painful menstruation such as fibroid, endo, infections etc. I have not tried that herb 4realwoman posted although have always heard of its potency in solving infertility issues and women who testified said they got pregnant after using it. so I will advise you give it a try also search for castor oil massage it helps ease menstrual pains.
fertility blessings.

My cycle buddy, how far?
Happy wkend to u dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
Validcode:

awwwww it's well I won't be worried too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
fruitfulnathia:

fertility blessings.
hi mama which herb are you referring to maybe I can try it out too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tripletwins222:

My cycle buddy, how far? Happy wkend to u dear.
my dear am good ooo. right now am almost at end of my tww praying for a sticky bean. how are things with you? am sending you trailer loads of baby dust.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
gracelush:
hi mama which herb are you referring to maybe I can try it out too

it finaly uploaded

2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Mine went down from 27/28/29 days cycle to 25days for d past 3 cycles. I refuse to be worried too.

Mine went from 3 days flow to 2 days and this last cycle is just 1 day. The Lord is my Shepherd, nothing shall I want!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Seyifunmi2014(f): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
fruitfulnathia:

it finaly uploaded
It's called Aidan in yoruba
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Trippleblessing:

Amen to all your prayers. God bless you. we love you!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oxypress: 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
MzwhiteA:
Good day to you all,

I was recently diagnosed with endometriosis -4 through MRI scan after being diagnosed with ovarian cysts 2 years ago with the large one on my right side.

The issue is I do not really have symptoms severe pain and my periods are very regular.

I felt really sad and cried but I was offered to make the choice between having surgery (laparoscopy) or the pill but as I am currently ttc, the pill is off my option.

I told the doctor I would like to give myself 6months or at most the end of this year to see if I could get pregnant to avoid the risks of Amy surgery or mistakenly scarring or damaging my ovary.

Ladies, what do you advise? Similiar stories? Please share

See this
https://www.nairaland.com/3576422/hbot-endometriosis-fertility
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 23, 2018
The recipe below was given at our just concluded 2018 Doterra convention at Utah,by Dr Mariza Snyder.

Infertility Recipe

12 drops Clary Sage
10 drops Geranium
8 drops Fennel
5 drops Lavender
5 Bergamont
10 ml roller with FCO

4 things need to do infertility:
1. DESTRESS
2. TOXIC LOAD(HOUSE)
3. EATING HEALTHY
4. PHYTOESTROGENS AND CLARY CALM FOR HORMONE IMBALANCES

Apply recipe to liver, over female organs and feet

Pls. note that not all essential oils are pure, i know two companies with pure essential oils;Doterra and Young Living. But i am an advocate of doterra. I use Clary Calm and Clay Sage on my friends and family to balance hormones and cramps. Clary Sage with Black Pepper essential oils can be used to shrink fibroid over time. One our group one of our FB group we got a testimony of how some used these essential alongside with their supplement to beat cancer. Essential oils are power but in African are yet to discover this. Currently i am education families on the benefits of oils because our children can also benefit from it.

If you would like to give it a try, check my signature.

I was diagnosed of hormones imbalance, that was how i found doterra essential oils and started using them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2018
fruitfulnathia:

my dear am good ooo.
right now am almost at end of my tww praying for a sticky bean.
how are things with you? am sending you trailer loads of baby dust.

Amen oo! Wishn u d same. May God hear ur prayer.
As 4 me, last cycle has failed me again. Af surfaced early this morning. So, am now back to square 1 but I refuse to be frustrated in this journey. I must conquer TTC soonest whether d devil likes it or not. I will not even allow anxiety to spoil my day 4 me cos it won't help out. In every situation, I will always praise d Lord.
Though, as a human with flesh and blood, it s not easy to control one's emotion especially when children issue is involved.
May God have mercy on us all.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2018
My fruitful sisters, pls come to my aid. My ewcm has travelled for some months now and has not returned despite all dat I've tried. Pls, what do I do to get it back? I've tried folic acid, evening primrose oil, omega 3, bcomplex, b6,ovacare+vit e, vit c, grapefruit's juice, garlic and ginger combo and even bara but all to no avail. Mamas, pls what do u suggest apart from these ones listed above? When will i start taking it? My flow started today and I want to see it ds cycle. Eagerly waiting for ur prompt response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Julbu(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2018
I salute u in the house, please help out, I have been struggling with TTC.... The update about the situation now is low progesterone, blocked tube and adnexia... But I see that low progesterone now has something disrupting because the flow has become very irrational... From 32 days cycle till indefinite... In fact, the last one was induced after 98days with contraceptive drug.. Now it's over 35days and no show.. PT is negative and everything is just stand still....
Conclusively, pls help with low progesterone and irregular flow and how to move forward while TTC. GOD bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.