Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388256 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
lapagegirl:
10k!! Please are you in Lagos state? The reason the gynecologist said I should do hsg is because he felt 60k was too much. If you are in Lagos, I don't mind the details of the hospital.

No ma, am in PH
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
Trippleblessing:

Today I went to send for some abuja and warri mama's the delivery charge is much. there is a mama too that mentioned me here from PH why not talk together so I can send for you too. then you too will share the delivery charge.

all of you living in the east, una dey try ooo, the drivers are not smiling, one told me to enter bus and go give the package to the owner then come back to lag, all because I asked him to reduce the charge.

OK, will do that.
Thank you and God bless you richly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mumjay:
@Sweetnesstwins

Its well with you. Challenges only last a while, no matter how dark the night is, morning must come, its all set in motion. E go better grin grin

Thanks ma, please I need to get in touch with you, am also interested in the omodara.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 1:19am On Oct 17, 2018
Remedies for :

Pelvic inflammatory disease, UTIs, mid Fibroids, Cysts, Lower abdomen pain and many reproductive challenges as well as menstrual challenge etc.

You need Blackseeds, turmeric, black pepper, garlic, coconut oil, lemon juice and green tea and Apples.

Instructions :
Boil turmeric and black seeds and garlic together in half litre of water
Sieve and pour in the cup
Add a pinch of black pepper and 1 table spoon of coconut oil .
Drink on empty stomach. You may add honey to taste.

Follow with a glass of lemon juice 10 - 20 minutes later (This will also help disguise the smell of garlic)

Your breakfast should be apples, as many as you want. ( if you are diabetic, one apple is enough)

Have a cup of green tea mid morning or any other time you feel like.

Before going to bed, do have another cup of turmeric and black seeds as morning and follow with lemon juice. Do this for a whole week and we wait for your testimony at the end of the week.

Have lots of vegetables in your diet and at least 2 litres of water daily.

This is also good for people who suffer ; arthritis and joint pains, high cholesterol, diabetes ( if you are diabetic, avoid honey), high blood pressure, liver disease and fatty liver, obese and over weight.....

copied.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 17, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

Thanks ma, please I need to get in touch with you, am also interested in the omodara.

OK. Pls send me ur number to my email lemme call u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2018
Trippleblessing:

IF YOU ARE IN LAGOS, CHECK OSHODI .
thank you mama, once you buy help others to buy ooo.
what part of oshodi please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
The year is fast running to an end, but God is still in the business of doing miracles.
Its not over till we win!
Baby dust to us all! kiss kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pls @sweetnesstwins, I and Trippleblessing are waiting for your contact to reach you, your PM seems to not be working undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mumjay:
Pls @sweetnesstwins, I and Trippleblessing are waiting for your contact to reach you as regards the herbal tonic, your PM seems to not be working undecided undecided undecided

Yes, am so sorry, can't access my mail, reach me on please
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aishlove(f): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
If u won't mind I can help get it because it plenty here in ibadan only Aw to waybill matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fetosgirl: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
J.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2018
fetosgirl:
Mamas in the house i greet you all. I've been a silent follower of the this group and have been trying to concieve for 2yrs now. I had a myomectomy last year November and since then have not gotten pregnant even for 1 day. I and Dh have done our tests as directed by our gynae and they all came out well. I did hsg june this yr and It took close to 45 mins b4 they could locate my cervix. Then they realised my cervix has shifted to my right side and both tubes are open. Some1 suggested that i should get a fertility massage to return my cervix back to position. Please if you have any contact of any good ijaw woman that as been tested and trusted in lagos or ibadan. Pls help a sister. Baby dust on all of us.
to the best of my knowledge the cervix doesn't stay in one place all day and at different times in your cycle, I've taken my time to go through this, plus as long as the cervix is open, be it at the left or right, sperm would still find their way through.... Would've been different if they said the cervix was closed.... My own 2cents sha

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
aishlove:
If u won't mind I can help get it because it plenty here in ibadan only Aw to waybill matter

Pls,where r u in Ibadan? Am interested in the tonic
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fetosgirl , this is the number of my own womb setter. Ijaw woman wey sabi her work.
.... ..... ....
It's 5k for a series of 3 alternate days of womb setting starting from like a day or two days after your period ends. She's in Iyana oba, Lagos.

You can tell her to check if you need it first. She won't lie just to collect money. She is that sincere.

.... ....
Modified to edit out her number for her privacy. I believe those who need it would have gotten it by now.
Pls Mummykyrti dear, follow suit. kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
Modified because story too longcheesy
Just make love everyday within our fertile week for those of us who haven't tried it and for those who aren't struggling with low sperm count. Baby dust.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
hello everyone I trust you are all doing well. pls I need mamas who's dh has experienced varicocele and conquered it. pls help share your method of treatment. thanks
I need to know what I am up against.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinna4u: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
May God continue to bless all of us in our TTC journeys, I know its not easy but our God will surely put a smile on our faces very soon and disgrace all our enemies and mockers. This too shall pass soonest and our BFP announcements will soon start flooding this group. God bless you all mamas kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mojisolani: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Come and see the Lord is good
There is nothing he can't do
I have seen the Lord is good
I am 38 years plus ,husband not in Nigeria, but always home once in a year for 21days . My period length as been 3 days and 26 days cycles,but since last year after having higher prolactin issue period shift from 3days to 2 days , I came to Nairaland ttc forum last year and all I do is read and learn and I took Dostinex for the prolactin and it dried up, and around April I did follicumetry tracking to be sure am ovulating but I was told I have big fibroid and Nobathian cyst that if I don't operate it I may not be able to get pregnant, I was so sad. , I bought serrapeptase used it for 60days and stopped, drank Yimucao and Xixiancao in an empty stomach for 2 weeks and stopped all this thru June to July and ate garlic in an empty stomach for 7 days with warm water in August I started taken wellwoman max plus every night went back for pelvic scan no more fibriod and cyst ,September husband came home a week before period, a week after period we baby dance every night , before he travelled back 10 days after period ,period was due 2 days ago and when I tested this morning it came out Positive. I went to lab to comfirmed it with blood and is Positive. Let me tell you this, I mean you and you ,God is working on your case , do you remember that I said no woman in Nairaland ttc will be barren ,not even the blocked fallopiain tubes can stop you, if God can have mercy on me after more than 10 d&c then my sisters it is your turn to shout a victory song and dance.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Congrats Mama.......Thank God for this miracle, wishing you a healthy & happy 9 months and beyond.

[quote author=mojisolani post=72200460]Come and see the Lord is good
I am 38 years plus ,husband not in Nigeria, but always home once in a year for 21days . My period length as been 3 days and 26 days cycles,but since last year after having higher prolactin issue period shift from 3days to 2 days , I came to Nairaland ttc forum last year and all I do is read and learn and I took Dostinex for the prolactin and it dried up, and around April I did follicumetry tracking to be sure am ovulating
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
mojisolani:
I am 38 years plus ,husband not in Nigeria, but always home once in a year for 21days . My period length as been 3 days and 26 days cycles,but since last year after having higher prolactin issue period shift from 3days to 2 days , I came to Nairaland ttc forum last year and all I do is read and learn and I took Dostinex for the prolactin and it dried up, and around April I did follicumetry tracking to be sure am ovulating but I was told I have big fibroid and Nobathian cyst that if I don't operate it I may not be able to get pregnant, I was so sad. , I bought serrapeptase used it for 60days and stopped, drank Yimucao and Xixiancao in an empty stomach for 2 weeks and stopped all this thru June to July and ate garlic in an empty stomach for 7 days with warm water in August I started taken wellwoman max plus every night went back for pelvic scan no more fibriod and cyst ,September husband came home a week before period, a week after period we baby dance every night , before he travelled back 10 days after period ,period was due 2 days ago and when I tested this morning it came out Positive. I went to lab to comfirmed it with blood and is Positive. Let me tell you this, I mean you and you ,God is working on your case , do you remember that I said no woman in Nairaland ttc will be barren ,not even the blocked fallopiain tubes can stop you, if God can have mercy on me after more than 10 d&c then my sisters it is your turn to shout a victory song and dance.

Thank you Jesus
Congratulations
You shall carry to terms and delivery safety in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
pls who knows the natural cure for varicocele?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
mojisolani:
Come and see the Lord is good... ....
September husband came home a week before period a week after period we baby dance every night , before he travelled back 10 days after period ,period was due 2 days ago and when I tested this morning it came out Positive. I went to lab to comfirmed it with blood and is Positive. Let me tell you this, I mean you and you ,God is working on your case , do you remember that I said no woman in Nairaland ttc will be barren ,not even the blocked fallopiain tubes can stop you, if God can have mercy on me after more than 10 d&c then my sisters it is your turn to shout a victory song and dance.
Congratulations my sister. May you carry successfully and joyfully to term. God indeed knows us and hears our prayers. Amen to your prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
fruitfulnathia:
pls who knows the natural cure for varicocele?
I don't know but be encouraged. He will do it and you shall carry your children because the Word of God said so. Take care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
mojisolani:

Congratulations, you will carry to term and birth safely in Jesus Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=mojisolani post=72200460]Come and see the Lord is good
I am 38 years plus ,husband not in Nigeria, but always home once in a year.

Great God .....he is indeed gracious, congratulations mama, wish you a beautiful journey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
mojisolani:

God is indeed faithful. Congratulations mama, God will perfect what He has started in your life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mojisolani: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
Amen . Thank you all. Soon , very soon God will visit everyone in this forum , because him never fail and for our case him no go fail us. Weep no more. Thank you all.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
mojisolani:

Congratulations MA, may God perfect all that concerns you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
mojisolani:

Congrats mama. Happy and healthy nine months. I was also diagnosed of nabothian cysts. Was told it can't affect conception.should I be worried?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Mamas thank God with me oh, God has blessed me with a precious princess at 8:45pm yesterday and the journey to this testimony started from here.
Pls praise this Jehova overdo for accomplishing this beautiful journey He started in me.
I use her as a point of contact to you my sisters that this God that remembered me will visit you all b4 this year runs out in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Congrats sis. May she remain a source of blessing to your family. Kisses to the little princess. His is wonderful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Peechi, Kingadex60(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.