Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393457 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumibaby(f): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
mojisolani:
Come and see the Lord is good
There is nothing he can't do
I have seen the Lord is good
I am 38 years plus ,husband not in Nigeria, but always home once in a year for 21days . My period length as been 3 days and 26 days cycles,but since last year after having higher prolactin issue period shift from 3days to 2 days , I came to Nairaland ttc forum last year and all I do is read and learn and I took Dostinex for the prolactin and it dried up, and around April I did follicumetry tracking to be sure am ovulating but I was told I have big fibroid and Nobathian cyst that if I don't operate it I may not be able to get pregnant, I was so sad. , I bought serrapeptase used it for 60days and stopped, drank Yimucao and Xixiancao in an empty stomach for 2 weeks and stopped all this thru June to July and ate garlic in an empty stomach for 7 days with warm water in August I started taken wellwoman max plus every night went back for pelvic scan no more fibriod and cyst ,September husband came home a week before period, a week after period we baby dance every night , before he travelled back 10 days after period ,period was due 2 days ago and when I tested this morning it came out Positive. I went to lab to comfirmed it with blood and is Positive. Let me tell you this, I mean you and you ,God is working on your case , do you remember that I said no woman in Nairaland ttc will be barren ,not even the blocked fallopiain tubes can stop you, if God can have mercy on me after more than 10 d&c then my sisters it is your turn to shout a victory song and dance.

Congratulations ma, u shall carry your triplets to term.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
mojisolani:
I am 38 years plus ,husband not in Nigeria, but always home once in a year for 21days . My period length as been 3 days and 26 days cycles,but since last year after having higher prolactin issue period shift from 3days to 2 days , I came to Nairaland ttc forum last year and all I do is read and learn and I took Dostinex for the prolactin and it dried up, and around April I did follicumetry tracking to be sure am ovulating but I was told I have big fibroid and Nobathian cyst that if I don't operate it I may not be able to get pregnant, I was so sad. , I bought serrapeptase used it for 60days and stopped, drank Yimucao and Xixiancao in an empty stomach for 2 weeks and stopped all this thru June to July and ate garlic in an empty stomach for 7 days with warm water in August I started taken wellwoman max plus every night went back for pelvic scan no more fibriod and cyst ,September husband came home a week before period, a week after period we baby dance every night , before he travelled back 10 days after period ,period was due 2 days ago and when I tested this morning it came out Positive. I went to lab to comfirmed it with blood and is Positive. Let me tell you this, I mean you and you ,God is working on your case , do you remember that I said no woman in Nairaland ttc will be barren ,not even the blocked fallopiain tubes can stop you, if God can have mercy on me after more than 10 d&c then my sisters it is your turn to shout a victory song and dance.

Oh my feels so good to see a bfp on this thread! Congrats mama, may ur joy be full, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
fruitfulnathia:
pls who knows the natural cure for varicocele?
There's no natural cure. If it's much let him go for the surgery. It's not a major surgery. Hope he's working with a good urologist. All the best.

AmHappy pls help out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mojisolani: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mumibaby:

Congratulations ma, u shall carry your triplets to term.

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Congratulations mojisolani. May God's name be praised both now and forevermore. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2018
mojisolani:
Awesome God we worship You!! !
Congratulations Sis, you will carry to full term and birth effortlessly.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Congrats moji... Happy bumping
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aishlove(f): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2018
Starmummy:

Pls,where r u in Ibadan? Am interested in the tonic
am staying at bashorun
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2018
mojisolani:

This kind God oooo. I never see your type ooo. This kind God ooo. Blessed be your holy name.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2018
fruitfulnathia:
pls who knows the natural cure for varicocele?

Look for Naturesway Horsechestnut and Butchersbroom. You can also add Vit E and 1000mg Vit C (one daily). Pray over it and trust God. Keep baby dancing. Baby dusts dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Thank you Jesus. Congratulation mojisolani. May you carry to term and deliver safely.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tpapi: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mumjay:

After treating with antibiotics, you can try the ginger-tumeric-garlic-clove combo. But both of you should take it together for a minimum of 7 days and abstain or use protection for the period.
pls how is d ginger, tumeric, garlic m clove prepared
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
thanks to mamas that responded @Amhappy I will search for these drugs you mentioned. however doctor's opinion would be considered.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
fruitfulnathia:
thanks to mamas that responded @Amhappy I will search for these drugs you mentioned. however doctor's opinion would be considered.

Well those are not drug but supplements with not medical backing but there testimonies. You can google and read. Medically the cure is surgery. Doctor's opinion is very important.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinna4u: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
mojisolani:
Wow, congratulations dear I am wishing you a healthy 9month journey.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babysophie(f): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
mumihaja, plz I can't assess that email anymore. My contact is 08159039468. Thanks. It's really important.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
priscaver:

Also found it in Lagos at N400

Mama please where in Lagos did u buy it, so I can get mine also. I reside in lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
mojisolani:
A big congratulations to you ma, wishing you a happy and healthy nine months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
tpapi:

Ingredients
Ginger, Garlic, Tumeric and Cloves
Preparation
Peel off dried skin, chop the ginger, garlic and tumeric, add the clove and put in a clean container.
Add clean water and keep for 3days.
Dosage
Take half cup in the morning before eating and last thing at night.
Hope this helps

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
tpapi:

Sorry just seeing this. Mercyjosh has said it all.
For me, I tried to make the chopped contents get to ⅓ of whatever container I'm using before I add water.

I used about #300 quantity of each for a 4litre jerrycan & 75cl bottle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Habbeyoluwa:

Mama please where in Lagos did u buy it, so I can get mine also. I reside in lagos

I bought with a woman selling bottle herbs like bitters and tonic at Oshodi

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Titilayo4real(f): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pls what brand of metformin is best? And pls who has gotten a BFP from using metformin and vasoprin and clomid after PCOS diagnosis?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Received a wonderful news at the office today and thought to share with someone and encourage us that God is still in the business of doing good!
So a senior oga's wife at my office gave birth to a BBG this morning. The great news there is that, by next month, they would have been married for 11years!!! and this is their first child!
Praise God somebody cos our Miracle is here, let the BFP's begin to roll in.

26 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
lapagegirl:
10k!! Please are you in Lagos state? The reason the gynecologist said I should do hsg is because he felt 60k was too much. If you are in Lagos, I don't mind the details of the hospital.
Where are in lagos? Can u Make it to new oko oba? I did flushing there for 10k, hsg was 10k too

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lambyks: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wow....the God that did it for u will do same for me oooh. Congrats once again, I know I will testify soon

I am 38 years plus ,husband not in Nigeria, but always home once in a year for 21days . My period length as been 3 days and 26 days cycles,but since last year after having higher prolactin issue period shift from 3days to 2 days , I came to Nairaland ttc forum last year and all I do is read and learn and I took Dostinex for the prolactin and it dried up, and around April I did follicumetry tracking to be sure am ovulating but I was told I have big fibroid and Nobathian cyst that if I don't operate it I may not be able to get pregnant, I was so sad. , I bought serrapeptase used it for 60days and stopped, drank Yimucao and Xixiancao in an empty stomach for 2 weeks and stopped all this thru June to July and ate garlic in an empty stomach for 7 days with warm water in August I started taken wellwoman max plus every night went back for pelvic scan no more fibriod and cyst ,September husband came home a week before period, a week after period we baby dance every night , before he travelled back 10 days after period ,period was due 2 days ago and when I tested this morning it came out Positive. I went to lab to comfirmed it with blood and is Positive. Let me tell you this, I mean you and you ,God is working on your case , do you remember that I said no woman in Nairaland ttc will be barren ,not even the blocked fallopiain tubes can stop you, if God can have mercy on me after more than 10 d&c then my sisters it is your turn to shout a victory song and dance. [/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tpapi: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mercyjosh:

Ingredients
Ginger, Garlic, Tumeric and Cloves
Preparation
Peel off dried skin, chop the ginger, garlic and tumeric, add the clove and put in a clean container.
Add clean water and keep for 3days.
Dosage
Take half cup in the morning before eating and last thing at night.
Hope this helps
will it b ok to add honey to it while drinking it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chicago77(f): 1:58am On Oct 20, 2018
Congratulations Sis, Your testimony inspired me. God is indeed a miracle worker. I'm next to testify in Jesus Name.
mojisolani:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dorammy(f): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2018
A must watch.... if you really need answers.. i know what am talking about!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm-2kLhCzpk&t=14s
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2018
Loisemm:
Fetosgirl , this is the number of my own womb setter. Ijaw woman wey sabi her work.

It's 5k for a series of 3 alternate days of womb setting starting from like a day or two days after your period ends. She's in Iyana oba, Lagos.

You can tell her to check if you need it first. She won't lie just to collect money. She is that sincere.
mama the mama please i need answers o, how many times would the womb be massaged, because I've seen cases where they keep saying the womb is down even after womb setting... So any idea what causes it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
good day mamas trust your weekends are going smoothly.
pls ooo I need success stories of any dh here who did varicocele operation. how long after the operation did you start having children? was there a relapse or reoccurrence of the isssue? were you on any medication?
pls I need your inputs urgently. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
mummykyrti:
mama the mama please i need answers o, how many times would the womb be massaged, because I've seen cases where they keep saying the womb is down even after womb setting... So any idea what causes it?
Mummykyrti dear, womb massage is not done more than once in three months according to the womb massager.
About what causes it, I don't really know for sure but I read that lifting heavy things can make a woman predisposed to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
tpapi:
will it b ok to add honey to it while drinking it

You don't need to add honey cos it's not bitter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.