Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393541 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mercyjosh:
It's November!!!

Father we thank you for previous months, thank You for the BFP we recorded in the last months, we pray that you answer all our prayers in this new month oh Lord. Comfort the hearts that are already weary, remember us in your mercy and grant all our heart desires. Crown our efforts with success in this month and as from this moment, let testimony flood this thread in Jesus Might Name.
Happy New Month Mamas...Its our month of double and triple Blessing. Don't give up

Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
cherishyy:
Happy new month fruitful mamas!! Let's rejoice because we shall testify this month. Be encouraged, God has not forgotten you, when there is life, there is hope. This thread has been so quiet for a while. Please let's come out and pour our heart and thought, someone might just be there to give you that final push you need for your breakthrough.
Amen to all the prayers. ... Am into weight loss program who cares to join

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alexandy2014(f): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
lapagegirl:
is she streaming on facebook or cable? I know this has past, looking at the next program.

Live on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alexandy2014(f): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mercyjosh:
It's November!!!

Father we thank you for previous months, thank You for the BFP we recorded in the last months, we pray that you answer all our prayers in this new month oh Lord. Comfort the hearts that are already weary, remember us in your mercy and grant all our heart desires. Crown our efforts with success in this month and as from this moment, let testimony flood this thread in Jesus Might Name.
Happy New Month Mamas...Its our month of double and triple Blessing. Don't give up

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saraday: 2:23am On Nov 02, 2018
Hi fruitful mama in the house, can anyone tell me if they have tried kedi product for the treatment of stubborn infection? Success story if any please help a broken sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 02, 2018
I wanna join
nneejima:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2018
Hi Mama, I want to join please

nneejima:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumibaby(f): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2018
Amen.post=72587531]It's November!!!

Happy New Month Mamas...Its our month of double and triple Blessing. Don't give up [/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 10:23am On Nov 02, 2018
nneejima:

I'm interested ma. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queency123: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2018

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Happy New Month Fruitful Mothers.
May God hear and answer all our heart felt prayers, Amen.
God of the 11th hour, we await our 11th Month/ hour Miracle, Amen.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favourme062(f): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
Sparkle1515:
I wanna join

how do we go about it ,it requires alot of encouragement to achieve it.
cc: mercyjosh,Thehomemaker & Sparkle1515
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
Should we connect via whatsapp? Thay will be the most easiest and effective way

nneejima:

how do we go about it ,it requires alot of encouragement to achieve it.
cc: mercyjosh,Thehomemaker & Sparkle1515
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by princess100(f): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Alexandy2014:
It's a BFP
Have been a silent follower since April. I and dh have been ttc for 10months now. The first doctor we met around April said it was too early to worry then. I had to lie to the second doctor that we have been married for up to a year. Did hormonal assay and found out my prolactin was high. Started omega 369, folic acid and wellwoman conception. I don't even see any ewcm during ovulation. Started parlodel in June. Then noticed that I see af in the dream a week before it comes, started doing serious prayers and spiritual exercises. After a month of parlodel, I stopped and continued with only omega 369. August, I started taking lemon water first thing every morning, paid for children's harvest in church. During ovulation that month, there were series of challenges that came up, that was when I knew my case was more of spiritual than physical. Dh had to call a woman of God, Mummy Apo in Abuja here, she prayed for us over the phone, told us it's more of spiritual battle, said we should buy water and come to her ministry, she blessed the water for us, told me b4 November I will get my bfp. We took the leap of faith and started taking the water, af still showed September. We continued with the water and stopped all medications and supplements, casting all trust in God. October, tested positive after missing af for just a day. It can only be God. He will put a lasting smile on all our faces before 2018 ends, Amen.
congrats dear,

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by princess100(f): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mercyjosh:
It's November!!!

Amen, happy new months mamas...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by princess100(f): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
hello fruitful mamas, since I joined this thread though not long but I have bin drawing courage here and learning new things, this TTC jony has made most women here their own self docs and even to others, like myself even b4 going to hospitals and after no doc has Eva told me abt pre vitamins and supplements a TTC mum should be taking b4 d jony or during d jony but I read them here and googled them after, am so happy to be here, well after reading I not some of d vitamins and has bin on dem, folic acid wt bco, vitamin c, omega 3, calcium ,zinc, b6, though few has finished and I left taking d odas BC like I said last tym DAT I want to run d hormonal test so I have done it, this is wat d result says,
Lh is 4, normal is 4-20
FSH is 5, normal is 4-20
prolactin is 22, normal is 7-17
progesterone is 7.7, normal is 5-35
testosterone is 0.7, normal is 2.5-10
tsh is 1.7, normal is 0.3-4.0. the result comment says ovulatory. I decided to share wt u mamas to knw if any sabi mama can explain it then if any has Eva had same issue can tell me how she tackled it, note... no doc told me to run d test but BC I saw women advicing dia mates to do it on Fb, and I also read TTC mums going tru it. please I need ur explanations and advice's on drugs if possible

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
princess100:
hello fruitful mamas, since I joined this thread though not long but I have bin drawing courage here and learning new things, this TTC jony has made most women here their own self docs and even to others, like myself even b4 going to hospitals and after no doc has Eva told me abt pre vitamins and supplements a TTC mum should be taking b4 d jony or during d jony but I read them here and googled them after, am so happy to be here, well after reading I not some of d vitamins and has bin on dem, folic acid wt bco, vitamin c, omega 3, calcium ,zinc, b6, though few has finished and I left taking d odas BC like I said last tym DAT I want to run d hormonal test so I have done it, this is wat d result says,
Lh is 4, normal is 4-20
FSH is 5, normal is 4-20
tsh is 1.7, normal is 0.3-4.0. the result comment says ovulatory. I decided to share wt u mamas to knw if any sabi mama can explain it then if any has Eva had same issue can tell me how she tackled it, note... no doc told me to run d test but BC I saw women advicing dia mates to do it on Fb, and I also read TTC mums going tru it. please I need ur explanations and advice's on drugs if possible

You are welcome mama, your stay here shall be short in Jesus name, Amen. I don't know how to interpret results but I believe other mamas will respond to this.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
Yes..WhatsApp is very cool..let’s send pm to each other afterward we can exchange numbers on email..that’s safer
Thehomemaker:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Thehomemaker:

alright let's do it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
princess100:
Lh is 4, normal is 4-20
FSH is 5, normal is 4-20
welcome dear, am not good wt hormonal profile interpretation but the prolactin level is high according to the result. wait for other mamas to come
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 12:55am On Nov 03, 2018
pls mamas when is the right time in the day to use ovulation test strip to get an accurate result I just got it thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mojisolani: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2018
Morning my family,
One day is coming that this TTC would wex cold by God mercy, Amen. Because sooner,very soon God is going to visit each and every ttc member reading this message ,he will wipe away that bitter tears that you sher each time you see your period, he will wipe away that bitter tears you sher each time people obsess you,he will wipe it away for your mockers to see that in your case he is much in control.
Pls don't be weary , have faith,pray without season, trust him , lay your burden on him.and above all eat lot of fruits, vegetables and do castrol oil with warm water on your tommy. Your womb will carry babies,I feel all your pains and in my prayers I ask for mercy for all of us.
Let me tell you this, no matter the years you have been ttc , no matter the condition, no matter the situation, God of 11th hour will visit you with your heart desires. You are all in my prayers. Pls don't be weary. I love you all. Don't over worry because sooner than you think the Egyptian you see today, you shall see them no more. Take your multivitamin and relax your body after sex . Babies on the way.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejusni(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2018
Zor0:

I can relate actually.

I was diagnosed of that too. So I scheduled and did the surgery recently. It took me around 70k @ Trauma Center, Ondo Town.

It's no child play, Sis. But it's worth it. Feel free to ask me anything about the procedure.

Did the surgery work? Where you and your partner able to conceive?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hello Mommas!

I stopped by to say hi. I believe all the old members I left here have ported to the other thread we all look forward to.

New members, your miracle is on the way.

As for me, I've moved on...not trying any more..
I'll however let you know when the miracle baby shows up! *winks*

A decade in marriage no be beans..there's more to be achieved.

Love ya all!

26 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
Happy Sunday it's been a while
May we announce our bfps very soon Amen

Let's continue our Monday prayers and faith bump please.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by princess100(f): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
thanks @cherishyy and nneejima, yes a friend said its prolactin , I want to knw how any mama wt same issue solved it, baby dust to all of us ......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
Good day and happy Sunday fruitful mamas. Please, I want to buy guife bao. Where can I get it in Plateau state? Someone should please help me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
princess100:
thanks @cherishyy and nneejima, yes a friend said its prolactin , I want to knw how any mama wt same issue solved it, baby dust to all of us ......

meet a gynae for proper evaluation,he/she ll now choose The best alternative for u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
omowunmigan:
Hello Mommas!

I stopped by to say hi. I believe all the old members I left here have ported to the other thread we all look forward to.

New members, your miracle is on the way.

As for me, I've moved on...not trying any more..
I'll however let you know when the miracle baby shows up! *winks*

A decade in marriage no be beans..there's more to be achieved.

Love ya all!

God will surprise you sooner than you expected. He will make way and bring forth your miracle babies. Love you to ma.
Baby dust to us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Herrlichmd: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
debbycreamy:
are there doctors in the house?

I have a problem and it goes like this...

I have been trying to conceive for two years now, i had a miscarriage 4years ago, had an appendix operation 3yrs ago, i have taken fertility pills for 2months but all showed negative at the end of the day, so i went to the hospital, after series of test the result showed that i have hormonal imbalance, candidiasis, and blocked fallopian tube. All can treated but the blocked fallopian tubes is what is scaring me. I don't want another operation, pls can doctor tell me how to clear the tubes without operation??

Pls i need your helps
Pls go for HSG not as painful as people say it is. though I did mine at a general hospital pain injection was administered. But private lab may not administer that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.