Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392915 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2018
Habbeyoluwa:
                              BFP
Happy new month moms..
Am indeed gracious and thankful for what God has done in my life and will do in this forum for as many mothers to be will receive a greater testimony (Amen).. God bless
Congratulations on your BFP!!!
May you carry to full term and deliver without any complications, Amen!
Don't despair Mamas, I am still believing God for a Christmas BFP for all of us here, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2018
Olawunmiabeni:
Ma,can I use garlic combo for block fallopian tubes
Experienced mamas will come and answer you, you can still read backwards or make use of the search button, I think it has been discussed in the past.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
Habbeyoluwa:
                              BFP
Happy new month moms..
Am indeed gracious and thankful for what God has done in my life and will do in this forum for as many mothers to be will receive a greater testimony (Amen).. Got married  November 2017, hubby travelled afterwards, he came durning my ovulation every 2month, I was treating infection asked him to do same cus he always complained of itching after sex ( still happens till date), my doc said it could not hinder us..
   2015 (as a virgin), I always felt this severe sharp pain in my right pelvic, nd was told it's pid ,cus of fluid in my POD.  I was not alarmed (until i got married), used all antibiotics nd all yet just little improvement ( I stopped antibiotics totally in may 2018)..July 2018, hubby got in from his business trip nd said we were traveling together I shud leave my job. I did, (maybe I needed a break sef), we started a teaching hospital in the northern part nd hubby was certified OK, I did all test I was OK also, only the scan showed fluid nd dey said its likely PID still (I was devastated)..
Oct, I decided to embark on a 14days vigil prayer for fruit of the womb (downloaded MFM prayer point online) and cried to God, I did ginger and garlic combo started drinking it the 2nd day I saw my period. I told God also that before I left that base I will do something for the house of God over there (A pledge av fulfilled). Hubby drank the combo with me, he asked me to stop durning my fertile week, but he continued taking his durning that period.
I goggled nd found out about putting baking soda in my vagina to balance pH, I did it jokingly even hubby did  and we joked about it ( I poured a spoon into 75cl bottled water) but my inner mind told me to also deep my wet middle finger into baking soda and insert in my vjay, den waited 30min nd BD with hubby den slept off immediately. We left for Lagos , this was the first time we didn't put our mind in it (pregnancy), in fact my MIL took me to get herbal treatment (when we got bk home), we were charged and given what to cook, I got home prepared it but hubby asked Me to wait till my period comes. Alas, 26th day later I started having lower back ache, I cried so much for massage it was a pain that lasted for a week (I don't wish it for my enemy) I took a pt a week after my due period, and got my bfp.
    Am here to testify as I promised God I will, and I pray for every women here that God will bless them this year and grant dem double for their trouble, receive your bfp IJN. You can try the combo, bitter leaf nd scent leaf juice and the baking soda also, above all pray and make a pledge within your capability. Thank you mothers, your joy will reach you this year Amen.

P.s I noticed hubbby nd I always quarrel durning my fertile weak a lot, kept DAT in prayers also.. The things I did differently was that in Aug I got folic acid and vit E (hubby nd I), I took my combo immediately period started, I took warm water 1st thing before anything, did castor oil massage, inserted baking soda, vigil and my pledge.. I pray God changes all negative doctors report to a positive one in this forum.Amen, thanks so much for always replying me and putting me through mamas. God bless

Congratulations...wishing you a safe nine months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by childofGod29: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Habbeyoluwa:
                              BFP
Happy new month moms..
Am indeed gracious and thankful for what God has done in my life and will do in this forum for as many mothers to be will receive a greater testimony (Amen).. Got married  November 2017, hubby travelled afterwards, he came durning my ovulation every 2month, I was treating infection asked him to do same cus he always complained of itching after sex ( still happens till date), my doc said it could not hinder us..
   2015 (as a virgin), I always felt this severe sharp pain in my right pelvic, nd was told it's pid ,cus of fluid in my POD.  I was not alarmed (until i got married), used all antibiotics nd all yet just little improvement ( I stopped antibiotics totally in may 2018)..July 2018, hubby got in from his business trip nd said we were traveling together I shud leave my job. I did, (maybe I needed a break sef), we started a teaching hospital in the northern part nd hubby was certified OK, I did all test I was OK also, only the scan showed fluid nd dey said its likely PID still (I was devastated)..
Oct, I decided to embark on a 14days vigil prayer for fruit of the womb (downloaded MFM prayer point online) and cried to God, I did ginger and garlic combo started drinking it the 2nd day I saw my period. I told God also that before I left that base I will do something for the house of God over there (A pledge av fulfilled). Hubby drank the combo with me, he asked me to stop durning my fertile week, but he continued taking his durning that period.
I goggled nd found out about putting baking soda in my vagina to balance pH, I did it jokingly even hubby did  and we joked about it ( I poured a spoon into 75cl bottled water) but my inner mind told me to also deep my wet middle finger into baking soda and insert in my vjay, den waited 30min nd BD with hubby den slept off immediately. We left for Lagos , this was the first time we didn't put our mind in it (pregnancy), in fact my MIL took me to get herbal treatment (when we got bk home), we were charged and given what to cook, I got home prepared it but hubby asked Me to wait till my period comes. Alas, 26th day later I started having lower back ache, I cried so much for massage it was a pain that lasted for a week (I don't wish it for my enemy) I took a pt a week after my due period, and got my bfp.
    Am here to testify as I promised God I will, and I pray for every women here that God will bless them this year and grant dem double for their trouble, receive your bfp IJN. You can try the combo, bitter leaf nd scent leaf juice and the baking soda also, above all pray and make a pledge within your capability. Thank you mothers, your joy will reach you this year Amen.

P.s I noticed hubbby nd I always quarrel durning my fertile weak a lot, kept DAT in prayers also.. The things I did differently was that in Aug I got folic acid and vit E (hubby nd I), I took my combo immediately period started, I took warm water 1st thing before anything, did castor oil massage, inserted baking soda, vigil and my pledge.. I pray God changes all negative doctors report to a positive one in this forum.Amen, thanks so much for always replying me and putting me through mamas. God bless

congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
1, How much is auto hyper pro oil and how.effective is the drug to treat high prolactin?

2, what's the best blood cleanser for someone trying to conceive?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ma its for infection, but their is this one for blocked fallopian tube that @fruitfulnathia posted weeks back it works.. You can join this group on Fb Diy. All the best ma

Olawunmiabeni:
Ma,can I use garlic combo for block fallopian tubes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Amen ma, thanks alot. I connect myself with you and other mamas, may God grant you ur bfp before end of this month. Amen

cutiereborn:

Congratulations on your BFP!!!
May you carry to full term and deliver without any complications, Amen!
Don't despair Mamas, I am still believing God for a Christmas BFP for all of us here, Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Amen ma. God bless you are next in line.

dbeauty:
Congratulations Habbeyoluwa!!!..
You shall carry to term in Jesus name!.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2018

quote author=Queen1010 post=73472623]

Congrats mama. wishing you a healthy and happy nine months. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Yes ma. And the lord that did mine is not asleep, he will remember you and all mothers in this forum. Amen, tnx sis

positivemummy2:

Congrats sis,i member when you replied to my post recently.so so happy for you,may you carry to term in Jesus mighty name.baby dust to all of us here too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2018

missyblissy:

Congratulations sis!! I wish you a smooth 9 month ride, in Jesus Name, Amen. We shall all testify in Jsaus Name,Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2018

Sweetnesstwins:

Congratulations...wishing you a safe nine months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
[quote author=Habbeyoluwa post=73459482]                              BFP
Happy new month moms..
Am indeed gracious and thankful for what God has done in my life and will do in this forum for as many mothers to be will receive a greater testimony (Amen)..

congratulations sis..... Happy bumping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olawunmiabeni(f): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
Habbeyoluwa:
Ma its for infection, but their is this one for blocked fallopian tube that @fruitfulnathia posted weeks back it works.. You can join this group on Fb Diy. All the best ma

thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olawunmiabeni(f): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
cutiereborn:

Experienced mamas will come and answer you, you can still read backwards or make use of the search button, I think it has been discussed in the past.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Flakky26:
1, How much is auto hyper pro oil and how.effective is the drug to treat high prolactin?

2, what's the best blood cleanser for someone trying to conceive?

Still waiting for response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
MamaHeaven:
Happy new month Mamas, please I have a question. I usually have somethings like pimples on my Vjay. It comes from time to time. Sometimes I press them and I get a funny smell. They go, to reappear later. Please what could be causing this? I maintain a good level of hygiene down there so I'm not sure if it's something I'm eating. Please help
Could it be bumps from shaving? If it is, make lather with a gentle soap on your Vjay and then shave.

I also think you should try the combo: garlic, ginger, turmeric, etc. And you should call your gynae.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Big Congratulations to you Habbeyoluwa. May God grant you a safe, smooth and successful pregnancy and delivery. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
Flakky26:

Still waiting for response
Never heard of it. I think you should take Dosti.nex instead. Has the best reviews, very effective.

A natural blood cleaner/detox is bitter leaf and scent leaves. Beneficial for ttc.

Or you could try Forever Living products for detox.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iaatmgirl: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Good morning all

How are we all fairing?

Anyone interested in these two items can contact me.

EPO. Exp July 2019. 23 capsules left.
Pregnacare conception. 15 tablets expiring Spt 2019

Pickup is preferably around Keffi,ikoyi Lagos.

May the Lord grant you your heart desires

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by extraordinary13: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
For accurate ovulation results, visit the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/Zoë-OvuConceive-395408160992510/
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
iaatmgirl:
Good morning all

How are we all fairing?

Pls am very interested, but am in pH, I will pay for the waybill, please, ejor
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fertilityaid: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
* Reliable and accurate results to avoid missing your LH surge
* Clear and clean lines with quick results in 3-5 minutes
* Detects the LH hormone in urine at the FDA standard level of 25 mIU/mL. This pack contains 25 ovulation test strips

Order for yours now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fertilityaid: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
CONCEPTION regulates menstrual cycles and restores hormonal balance. You can have the confidence that every capsule has the strength and potency that you are looking for in a product.
This is your last bustop...very effective with so many great testimony..

Order now

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

Please I'm interested oooo I stay in lekki
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wendy26: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
My cousin bought clomid n didn't use it again,if u are interested call her ,08130560064 Lagos base
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 05, 2018
Good morning ma's
Please who knows where I can get softcups in port-harcourt? Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2018
Thank you very much ma'am for this and the additional pregnacare you bought for me, may God bless you and your home continually kiss.
iaatmgirl:
Good morning all

How are we all fairing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.