Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392863 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
dbeauty:
WIDD (continued)

I just have to write it all just incase someone needs this.
I started praying more than before. I bought baby stuff and prophecied into them everyday.

I ALSO COOKED MY MEALS WITH PALM OIL and COCONUT OIL. I STOPPED EATING VEGETABLE OIL. Then I take powder CINNAMON MIXED WITH LEMON INSIDE WARM WATER first thing in the morning and last thing at night.

In August doctor suggested Hydrotubation..After the hydrotubation I kind of relaxed thinking it will work out immediately. But it didn't.

I began to get a strong affirmation that God is going to do it. I began to build up my faith. Listened to tapes on fruitfulness from Bishop Oyedepo. Before August RCCG convention, dh and I did 7 days prayer and fasting and prayed in the auditorium every evening.
Then 3 days to the end of August I felt a leading to Fast and pray again. This time I did it alone.

So the fast was from thursday to saturday in august..After this fast, we had a vigil in church that Friday and I felt strengthened. So I was still talking to some gtc mamas in church that sunday about how faithful God is and we have to trust that he's working things out for us.. I was full of life and hope in God then on Monday 2nd Sept I heard that someone whom we both got married on same day had a baby...Now this person I remember had a baby last year..lol...Now another baby..

Wow! I was shattered. All my strength was gone. I was so sad. And then the devil came and said shebi I was boasting about God yesterday because I was led to wait on Him..infact I was sad. But I picked myself up that same day.

That time of my life was a prophetic season because I had this leading to just hold unto God. Like Jacob who wrestled with the Angel of God and said he would not let him go until he blesses him.. that was how I felt. I JUST felt GOD was around in that time of my life and that he wanted me to keep pushing. That previous Friday as I rounded up the fast. I was already being led to continue the fast. But I was trying to quel the voice..

So on hearing that news about someone having a baby again and how devil was making me feel, I decided to continue the fast that Monday till September Friday Holy Ghost Service (it was special for mother's seeeking the fruit of the womb).... abi who food epp..lol..

This time around I didn't ask for a baby immediately. I figured God knows my heart's desire so I changed my prayers. from day 1 I praised God all tru. Day 2, I reaffirmed my allegiance to Him. Told Him I would serve him no matter what..and that I wanted to know him more.. then day 3 I asked for mercy for my husband and for my marriage..
Then the 4th day the Lord directed me to a bible passage in *Jeremiah 33: 19 -26.*

I have never read it before...God used that passage to give me answers to my prayers. I changed David to my husband's name... I began to mention My husband's name.. and I told God that since no one could break his covenant of day and night. He should prove himself and Grant me fruits of the womb. I used God's words to talk to Him.

So after several weeks I went back to the hospital for general check up and they did scan for me and the sonographer discovered that I was ovulating. That was the last day of ovulation. Infact I didn't even monitor my ovulation anymore..(imagine me that was no longer ovulating o) but they said my eggs cannot rupture on their own and he suggested trigger shot. So he took his findings to the doctor. Doctor said its late that my ovulation window was passed blah blah. But this angel of a Sonographer insisted. He just kept pushing and the doctor reluctantly agreed. After that I waited in vain for my period. No show for almost 2 weeks. My dear friends and sisters @happymummy, perculiar, mercy4us and Missyblissy encouraged me to do PT test.The rest they say is history.

Significant things I did personally.
GOD JUST SHOWED ME MERCY

1. Visited the Orphanage.

2. Sowed seeds for my babies every month for a whole year.

3. Bought baby things. And everyday would dance round with the clothes.

4. Started calling myself mummy. And my dh daddy

5. Fasted and prayed.
6. Medically. MACA, Vitex and Omega 369. trigger shot.

In all I found mercy from the throne of God. Not because of what I did. Just mercy of God that crowned my effort. Mercy will speak for every mama here. I will read about your own BFPs soon.

Pls incase you feel led to do anything just do it. Be it Medically or Spiritually just do it. Keep trying my sisters..Pls don't grow weary. Keep pushing. God will do it for everyone.

Sorry about the long post oo...I love you all

This is a great widd you will carry to full term and the lord will be with you ijn

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 2:48am On Dec 11, 2018
motic2:

This is a great widd you will carry to full term and the lord will be with you ijn

Amen! Thank you so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 2:56am On Dec 11, 2018
Thehomemaker:
Congrats Mama.....

Thank you Jesus....

My sister. All glory to God. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 2:58am On Dec 11, 2018
orney:
Wow wow wow, thank you Jesus!, it can only be God!

A very big congratulations to you mama dbeauty kiss, truly God answers prayer

As you have announced ur bfp, in the next 8 months, you are coming to announce your BA and BS in Jesus name

God who did it for you is coming my way soon

More bfp announcements loading for is all in Jesus name

Amen! Amen!! This BFP will go round in Jesus name. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 2:59am On Dec 11, 2018
fertilewomb:

Big congratulations. God be praised. I rejoice with u

Thank you Sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 3:00am On Dec 11, 2018
mum4eva:
Congrats Mama.. Happy bumping

Thanks alot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 3:01am On Dec 11, 2018
Ayauche:
dbeauty a big congratulations to you. So very happy,wishing u a stress free 9months.

Yes o my sister. Thank you so much!. Glory to God!..Amen to your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 3:01am On Dec 11, 2018
iamhistreasure:
[quote author=dbeauty

Wow wow, big congratulations mama. Healthy and smooth bumping..

Amen! Thanks so much mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 3:02am On Dec 11, 2018
Trippleblessing:
congratulations dbeauty, healthy 9 month carriage and supernatural delivery in Jesus name.

Amen!...Thanks so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 3:05am On Dec 11, 2018
positivemummy2:

congrats sis,so happy for you
I wish one day,i will be congratulated here as well,may you carry to term in Jesus name

Very very soon Sis. You shall testify your BFP. Same God who did it for me will do yours for the world to see. And we will all be here to congratulate you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 3:07am On Dec 11, 2018
Iyamefa:

Big congrats dear, wishing you a healthy journey! Come over the other side let’s celebrate you.

So shall this bfp reach every woman on this thread, amen!

Iyamefa! I'm coming mama. Thank you so much. The Lord is with you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 3:08am On Dec 11, 2018
breadplanets:
wow wow wow this is just awesome. congratulations mama. This God is too good abeg

I tell you, He is too good. Thanks so much mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 3:12am On Dec 11, 2018
curvilicious:
Dbeauty mama, I congratulate you
I happy for & with you. This brought tears to my eyes
H&H 9months.
Fast and safe delivery in Jesus name
You'll be in my prayers

God is too good! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmm...my dear mama. Thank you so so much. Your testimony made me know that there was hope for us all..

God is indeed good.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 3:15am On Dec 11, 2018
mum4eva:
Congrats Mama.. Happy bumping

Thanks so much mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:21am On Dec 11, 2018
Our only curvylicious mama, me is fine ooo, we miss you, how is baby John doing ma?
curvilicious:
Orney baby, how is you?
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 11, 2018
dbeauty:
My WIDD (long post alert o)

Hmmm...Where do I start from...I just want to return all the glory to God. The God of E.A Adeboye. My father and helper.

Some mamas here know my story. I had fibroid for some years. I read here about wonderful mamas like Roseey0, 4realwoman, Liliesbud12, Dazzle86 who did fibroid removal and I got encouraged to go ahead with it. Other mamas like Curvilicious (mama John), Legendsmother, mummyJJ, MummyTT, pwettymie, and Redeemed all encouraged me to go ahead with it.

So in October 2017, I did the surgery and all went well to the glory of God.

So I started the whole journey afresh. I changed hospital. I ran all tests over again. Then they said I had hormonal imbalance, high prolactin (infact I was having milky discharge from my nipples whenever I press), I don't ovulate. Blocked tubes, inshort, I had all sorts according to the doctors anyway.

But I rested on the fact that now that I was fibroid free, I can deal with them one after the other. So we started treatments. I changed my diet. Stopped eating flour. Stopped surgary foods. I ate only vegetables and fruits. It was not easy o.. We bought Drugs and all that. Between last year November and June this year, we bought supplements so tey the people gave us free complimentary drugs to appreciate our 'loyalty' lol..But Still nothing.

So in July I decided to retrace my steps and totally hand over to God. Because I was tired. I was drained emotionally, physically and financially..

So my dh and I went to motherless babies homes to my birthday. We took several stuff we could afford and that was how I spent my bday. After that I decided to only take few supplements.

MACA (Started giving dh too once daily)

CHASTEBURRY (VITEX)

OMEGA 369

FOLIC ACID
congratulations ma, may bfp fall on us all this month in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:53am On Dec 11, 2018
dbeauty:
My WIDD (long post alert o)

Hmmm...Where do I start from...I just want to return all the glory to God. The God of E.A Adeboye. My father and helper.

Some mamas here know my story. I had fibroid for some years. I read here about wonderful mamas like Roseey0, 4realwoman, Liliesbud12, Dazzle86 who did fibroid removal and I got encouraged to go ahead with it. Other mamas like Curvilicious (mama John), Legendsmother, mummyJJ, MummyTT, pwettymie, and Redeemed all encouraged me to go ahead with it.

So in October 2017, I did the surgery and all went well to the glory of God.

So I started the whole journey afresh. I changed hospital. I ran all tests over again. Then they said I had hormonal imbalance, high prolactin (infact I was having milky discharge from my nipples whenever I press), I don't ovulate. Blocked tubes, inshort, I had all sorts according to the doctors anyway.

But I rested on the fact that now that I was fibroid free, I can deal with them one after the other. So we started treatments. I changed my diet. Stopped eating flour. Stopped surgary foods. I ate only vegetables and fruits. It was not easy o.. We bought Drugs and all that. Between last year November and June this year, we bought supplements so tey the people gave us free complimentary drugs to appreciate our 'loyalty' lol..But Still nothing.

So in July I decided to retrace my steps and totally hand over to God. Because I was tired. I was drained emotionally, physically and financially..

So my dh and I went to motherless babies homes to my birthday. We took several stuff we could afford and that was how I spent my bday. After that I decided to only take few supplements.

MACA (Started giving dh too once daily)

CHASTEBURRY (VITEX)

OMEGA 369

FOLIC ACID

Such a long and detailed WIDD. Thanks for sharing. Wishn u God's protection throughout the journey.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2018
dbeauty:

Very very soon Sis. You shall testify your BFP. Same God who did it for me will do yours for the world to see. And we will all be here to congratulate you.
Amen ,thank you sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2018
Good morning fruitful mamas, I want to encourage us here. God says He's restoring the years(s) you sowed in tears.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2018
cherishyy:
Good morning fruitful mamas, I want to encourage us here. God says He's restoring the years(s) you sowed in tears.
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2018
Oluwa etobi, etobi-o, etobi,

Kasenitalefi shakawere-o,

Etobi,

Etobi, Oluwa

My people I am pregnant, its my birthday as well

The lord has wiped away my tears like he said he will do. He has given me a child that will stay.

My Tuoyo has come.

I will share WIDD, But it was not what I did that got me pregnant, it was the hand of God.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Etobi,

Etobi, Oluwa

My people I am pregnant.

The lord has wiped away my tears like he said he will do. He has given me a child that will stay.

My Tuoyo has come.

I will share WIDD, But it was not what I did that got me pregnant, it was the hand of God.

Praise God! The Lord has done it again ooo! The Unchangeable Changer, I am that I am, the Lord of undying minute, Father, we thank you once again for wiping away our sister's secret tears. Let all glory, honour and adoration be ascribed unto Your holy name in Jesus name. Amen.
Able God, we pray for more BFPs before this year runs out in Jesus name. Amen.

Congratulations dear, may you carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name.Amen. @MamaTuoyo, please reserve comfortable seats for us all in the pregnancy thread because we're joining you there soonest.

Mamas, come out and put on your dancing shoes for we will all dance to pregnancy thread very soon in Jesus name. Amen.

I tap into your testimony dear.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Etobi,

Etobi, Oluwa

My Tuoyo has come.

Congratulations mama T. Our God is faithful. Wishing you a hitch free 9 months. Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2018
Congratulations @ dbeauty. What a faithful God, to him alone be all the glory.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2018
curvilicious:
Dbeauty mama, I congratulate you
I happy for & with you. This brought tears to my eyes
H&H 9months.
Fast and safe delivery in Jesus name
You'll be in my prayers

God is too good! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mama John aka curvilicious longest time, good to have you in the house. Miss you plenty.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

My Tuoyo has come.

such perfect timing, happy and safe bumping all the way mama.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2018
It's raining bfp oooo, I'm standing under the rain, let it soak me very well.... Congrats dbeauty and mamatuoyo.... This testimony has come to stay.... And to others that have shared theirs may we celebrate the birth of your babies according to the time of life..... The God of 11th hour miracle is at work

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Sis.........yay!!!!!

MamaTuoyo:

Etobi,

Etobi, Oluwa

My Tuoyo has come.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
Bfp everywhere cheesy, God is good oooo, congratulations mama, babyT is here to stay, i love your courage and faith, wishing u h n h 8 months to go
MamaTuoyo:

Etobi,

Etobi, Oluwa

My Tuoyo has come.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Etobi,

Etobi, Oluwa

My Tuoyo has come.

A very big congratulations to you my sis. God is indeed awesome. I wish you a smooth journey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
AMEN. Thank you ma

GreaterGraceGG:

A very big congratulations to you my sis. God is indeed awesome. I wish you a smooth journey.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Praise God! The Lord has done it again ooo! The Unchangeable Changer, I am that I am, the Lord of undying minute, Father, we thank you once again for wiping away our sister's secret tears. Let all glory, honour and adoration be ascribed unto Your holy name in Jesus name. Amen.
Able God, we pray for more BFPs before this year runs out in Jesus name. Amen.

Congratulations dear, may you carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name.Amen. @MamaTuoyo, please reserve comfortable seats for us all in the pregnancy thread because we're joining you there soonest.

Mamas, come out and put on your dancing shoes for we will all dance to pregnancy thread very soon in Jesus name. Amen.

I tap into your testimony dear.

AMEN. Thank you ma ..you will testify soon in Jesus name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.