Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393502 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2018
eipreel:

Congrats mama. This is indeed great news. I pray for all others still expecting. This special season will bring in more testimonies.

Amen.

God will answer all TTC sisters because he said none shall be barren.

God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2018
positivemummy2:

congrats sis,may you carry to term in Jesus mighty name

amen. thank you and God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2018
MGeey:
Congratulations MamaTuoyo! God's blessings all the way are my prayers for you. This journey shall not stop half way for you and your family. Amen.

Where's Happymummy?

Amen. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2018
cutiereborn:

Congratulations dear, you shall carry to full term and deliver with ease, Amen!

AMEN. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

This is the best birthday gift any GTC mom can have, it can give you the joy money, houses, cars, cannot give, and am happy for you experiencing such joy, there will be no loss, and affliction will NEVER rise again, you will carry and give give birth when due.

To every GTC mom, we will also experience this joy.

I am telling you. amen to your prayers.

God will surprise you soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2018
Mercyjosh:

THANK YOU JESUS!!!
Congratulations Sis...I cover you and baby T with the blood of Jesus, you will carry to term and birth safely. Affliction shall NOT rise again in Jesus Name.
I want to testify too oh Lord...answer our prayers and grant our heart desires.

Amen to your prayers.

My God will surprise you. as you have celebrated with me, you will be celebrated as well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=madin1984 post=73756901][/quote]

amen to your prayers.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2018
chigirl45:
Oh my God!
This is awesome....what a way to wrap up the year.
God is indeed God
Congrats @mamatuoyo and dbeauty
Have a blissful 9months ride.

thank you mama

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2018
chicago77:
The Best Birthday Gift. Congratulations Sis

Thank you mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2018
Nicejo:
Congratulations to dbeauty and mamatuoyo, wishing you both a smooth bumping and safe delivery in Jesus name.

Amen.

Thank you and God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2018
curvilicious:
MamaTuoyo, congratulobia
H&H 9months

Amen.

Thank you and God bless

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2018
Loisemm:
Mamatuoyo , congrats my sister.
You shall hold Tuoyo and his/her siblings in your arms. Amen.

Amen.

Thank you and God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Teeworld13:
Mantakalabande kibadosh zezezeze engredesh..... gloooryyyy to God

Pardon me people..e..there are info you wake-up to read that steers up holy tongues.....Kai God is indeed gracious and kind...congratulations mama and happy sweet 9 month and smooth delivery..

I will announce my bfp very very soon...

Few days back I posted here saying it is wel while approaching my wedding anniversaryand asking if anyone has a job opening in port harcourt....lo and behold I received an sms to pickup my offer letter yesterday to resume today...infact i am at work now.

So if God could grant a simple request like job, how much more children? The matter is already settled and I have received my children in the realm of the spirit.

GOD OF THE 11TH HOUR IS STILL ON DUTY

b][/b]

Amen.

Thank you and God bless you

congrats on your Job.

I tap into Your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elizino: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2018
Wow. Jesus is Passing this way.

Logan ti o de- he changed our names to Mama Ibeji/Ejima.

Congrats to Mamas that got their bfp.
May this rain touch each of us, make us whole and put new songs in our mouths.
Amen

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2018
elizino:
Wow. Jesus is Passing this way.

Logan ti o de- he changed our names to Mama Ibeji/Ejima.

Congrats to Mamas that got their bfp.
May this rain touch each of us, make us whole and put new songs in our mouths.
Amen

Amen sis!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtbiddy(f): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2018
Next time insert it by yourself. It happened to me once and the doctor gave me the probe to insert by myself.
cherishyy:
Good day fruitful mamas and happy weekend to you all. Please permit me to rant. I was contemplating posting this here because I don't know if anyone will be interested in this post or it might be disturbing. So, please I apologize in advance for my long post. So I finally decided to do follicular tracking and I was asked to come today by the sonographer being the 10th day of my cycle. I was told that the scan will go through my vagina and I agreed. DH accompanied me to the lab. When I got there I was asked to lay down and take my trouser off to begin the process. Then the sonographer brought his object to do the insertion. The guy tried but he couldn't because I was groaning in pains, and he was confused o and asked DH to assist him but it was the same result. The guy was tired and asked what my problem was and I told him it was painful o, I just couldn't deal. After much trying and thought he decided to take an alternative. He placed it on my lower abdomen below my tummy and did the scan. I've been thinking and worried since I got home. Biko what do you people feel is wrong with me. I can bet you it's not a psychological issue, it's physical, it was painful for real. The problem now is that I can't even discuss it with anybody cause it's embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2018
curvilicious:

I miss you all too o
Jae is no longer a baby o

Cc:
Lapagegirl
Loisemm
wow he is so cute and adorable. He is a big boy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Good day everyone my name is SURULADY i call myself that name because i really need patience to live a friutful life.well am also on this table i know the table is not shaking but God is working on every one of us. congratulations @Mamatuoyo on your priceless gift it shall be permanent, congratulations to all te mamas that got their bfp God has already taken control. in my case i had 3 miscarriage this year cry cry treated infection now my period is so scanty that i cant even say or know my cycle anymore..tummy now becoming big like am pregnant but am not.please i will so much appreciate any help on how to regulate my period and reduce this tummy fat. kindly put me in your prayers for OLUWALONIMI to be growing inside me before my birthday in APRIL 2019....please do mention on any information here cause am new on this thread......GOD BLESS US ALL

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseeey: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Good afternoon house. I'm new here just registered today. I got married last year August and took in immediately. After I few weeks I lost it embarassed embarassed since then I haven't been able to take in again. I hope to learn things from here and I tap into the flow of pregnancies here Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
cherishyy:
Good day fruitful mamas and happy weekend to you all. Please permit me to rant. I was contemplating posting this here because I don't know if anyone will be interested in this post or it might be disturbing. So, please I apologize in advance for my long post. So I finally decided to do follicular tracking and I was asked to come today by the sonographer being the 10th day of my cycle. I was told that the scan will go through my vagina and I agreed. DH accompanied me to the lab. When I got there I was asked to lay down and take my trouser off to begin the process. Then the sonographer brought his object to do the insertion. The guy tried but he couldn't because I was groaning in pains, and he was confused o and asked DH to assist him but it was the same result. The guy was tired and asked what my problem was and I told him it was painful o, I just couldn't deal. After much trying and thought he decided to take an alternative. He placed it on my lower abdomen below my tummy and did the scan. I've been thinking and worried since I got home. Biko what do you people feel is wrong with me. I can bet you it's not a psychological issue, it's physical, it was painful for real. The problem now is that I can't even discuss it with anybody cause it's embarrassing.

There is nothing wrong with you. I am also scared of TVS. The sonographer should have calmed you down.

What I do is to free my muscles, if you are tensed, your muscles will be tight.

Next time you could apply a lubricant before going, or quickly bd with hubby because TVS is more accurate than abdominal scan.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Roseeey:
Good afternoon house. I'm new here just registered today. I got married last year August and took in immediately. After I few weeks I lost it embarassed embarassed since then I haven't been able to take in again. I hope to learn things from here and I tap into the flow of pregnancies here Amen.

Feel free to read from the beginning. you will surely find someone who has conquered what you are going through.

You can also ask questions if you want to.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo:
Oluwa etobi, etobi-o, etobi,

Oluwa etobi, etobi-o, etobi,

Kasenitalefi shakawere-o,

Etobi,

Kasenitalefi shakawere-o,

Etobi, Oluwa

My people I am pregnant, its my birthday as well

The lord has wiped away my tears like he said he will do. He has given me a child that will stay.

My Tuoyo has come.

I will share WIDD, But it was not what I did that got me pregnant, it was the hand of God.

Congrats mama. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by velocity259: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Try turmeric, garlic and ginger combo. Soak it in water for at least 3days. Then drink it from the beginning of your cycle(1cup in the morning and 1at night for at least 5days) and stop when you are almost in your fertile period. Infection also dealt with me to. When I took it I had a lot of yellowish discharge and I browsed about it. It's was the infection coming out. I got a BFP after doing this. Try it it might work for you.
Surulady:
Good day everyone my name is SURULADY i call myself that name because i really need patience to live a friutful life.well am also on this table i know the table is not shaking but God is working on every one of us. congratulations @Mamatuoyo on your priceless gift it shall be permanent, congratulations to all te mamas that got their bfp God has already taken control. in my case i had 3 miscarriage this year cry cry treated infection now my period is so scanty that i cant even say or know my cycle anymore..tummy now becoming big like am pregnant but am not.please i will so much appreciate any help on how to regulate my period and reduce this tummy fat. kindly put me in your prayers for OLUWALONIMI to be growing inside me before my birthday in APRIL 2019....please do mention on any information here cause am new on this thread......GOD BLESS US ALL

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
MGeey:
Congratulations MamaTuoyo! God's blessings all the way are my prayers for you. This journey shall not stop half way for you and your family. Amen.

Where's Happymummy?

Am here
Congratulation to my Friend turned sister @dbeauty and MamaTuoyo
You shall carry to terms and deliver safely in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
missyblissy:

Please go to the hospital for test itching and burning sensation is a sign of infection. Please leave the agbo. you and your hubby should go to the clinic immediately
thanks we will
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
Loisemm:
Seconded. Have you been to the hospital for it before now? If no, go to hospital first. Good general hospital or 'beta' private one Cc-mummytwins42
we very been to the hospital no changes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
happymummy:

Am here
Congratulation to my Friend turned sister @dbeauty and MamaTuoyo
You shall carry to terms and deliver safely in Jesus name Amen

Amen. Thanks and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
Thank you ma will definitely try it
velocity259:
Try turmeric, garlic and ginger combo. Soak it in water for at least 3days. Then drink it from the beginning of your cycle(1cup in the morning and 1at night for at least 5days) and stop when you are almost in your fertile period. Infection also dealt with me to. When I took it I had a lot of yellowish discharge and I browsed about it. It's was the infection coming out. I got a BFP after doing this. Try it it might work for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
Gud evening all!
@MamaTuoyo, how u dey na?
Abeg come and share your WIDD. We're waiting ooo! WIDD is very important in this journey as many of us may like to follow your steps.

Congratulations once again!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Gud evening all!
@MamaTuoyo, how u dey na?
Abeg come and share your WIDD. We're waiting ooo! WIDD is very important in this journey as many of us may like to follow your steps.

Congratulations once again!

Oh so sorry. I will do that now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
This is the second time I am typing this. glo, my kpalasa phone and nairaland should behave o.

I pray God answers everyone here before the end of this year. Remember God does not work with our cycles, he works with his own time. God does not work with science.

Medicinal aspect:
. I took folic acid, vitex and vitamin e.

Worked on my weight. I gained weight from previous pregnancies. I walked for 30 minutes everyday and used a jumping rope once in a while. Ate fruits or drank home made smoothies for breakfast.

I Took bitterkeaf juice for scanty period. I Took it from cd1 to ovulation day.

Spiritual aspect :

I prayedddd like never before ( vigil, midnight prayers, and I always go to a quiet church close to my office to pray during lunch hour)

Wrote the names of my children and called them forth. Bought baby clothes.

There was a time my mom said she cooked for children in her church.

I didn't have issues getting pregnant, I only had issues passing 6 to 7 weeks. So when I tested positive, I took progesterone supplements. I gradually stopped taking the vitex and vitamin e because I read it's not good to stop at once, You have to wean yourself. I avoided stress.

I also did a minor surgery at 14 weeks to put a cervical cerclage.

Above all God did it, Because the word of God says except the lord builds the house, the builders labours in vain.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
congratulations @Dbeauty and MamaTuoyo wishing you both a sweet 9 months ride.
@Teeworld13 congratulations on the offer,more testimony loading.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.