Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5386931 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Syzee: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
Good day mamas. I've been following this thread silently, been ttc for about eight months now after marriage last year. So today being the day 12 of my 26-28 day cycle, I decided to try using predicte ovulation test and this is what I got. Please is it positive or negative. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichay: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Syzee:
Good day mamas. I've been following this thread silently, been ttc for about eight months now after marriage last year. So today being the day 12 of my 26-28 day cycle, I decided to try using predicte ovulation test and this is what I got. Please is it positive or negative. Thanks.
looks positive to me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:

Please did you take it all through your cycle or just the 2ww

Some people take all thru. I took it thru my cycle the first time, no bfp but the second cycle i took after i suspected ovulation was over and got bfp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ictsolutionsweb: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=Syzee post=75262211]Good day mamas. I've been following this thread silently, been ttc for about eight months now after marriage last year. So today being the day 12 of my 26-28 day cycle, I decided to try using predicte ovulation test and this is what I got. Please is it positive or negative. Thanks.

Its positive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DoubleJ19(f): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
my E-family ooooo... its a bfp ooooo
last month i was 8days late and i tot it was dsame thing repeating itslf o... only for me to test 2day and am seeing 2 very dark lines
After 3yrs - plus of ttc, one failed ivf and about to go for another ivf... God of mercy decided to do it for free
mama s in the house dont give up
GOD IS A MIRACLE WORKING GOD
God bless everyone here cos i have really learnt soo much here
You Are next in line to rejoice and testify

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ictsolutionsweb: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
DoubleJ19:
last month i was 8days late and i tot it was dsame thing repeating itslf o... only for me to test 2day and am seeing 2 very dark lines
After 3yrs - plus of ttc, one failed ivf and about to go for another ivf... God of mercy decided to do it for free
Congrats sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queenpls(f): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
congratulations Ma...God is indeed God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
DoubleJ19:

Congratulations mama, have a happy & blessed 9months ahead.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Syzee: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
omalichay:
looks positive to me

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Congratulations and happy bumping sis, this our God is too good oo, He answers in mysterious ways... Pls sama us the medications in your WIDD
DoubleJ19:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
DoubleJ19:

Thank you JESUS!!!
Congratulations Ma, the Lord that started this good work will complete it and you shall behold ur LOs at the end. Happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
I don't know who needs to hear this but as I looked at my 10 weeks old son with a full heart tonight and remembered the journey, I felt compelled to make this post.

My journey comprised of 2 fibroid surgeries, 2 miscarriages, 1 premature rupture of the membrane, one 3rd trimester still birth.

May God bless you with the emotional and spiritual strength you and your partner need to wait upon the Lord so that you don't give up close to your time. May the Lord provide you as he did for me with medical practitioners that are skilled and have empathy and genuinely care. It might seem like nothing but I tell you, it makes a huge difference.

May the Lord keep fear and doubt away from you. May you always remember that children are our heritage from God.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
DoubleJ19:
Wow.....congratulations doublej19 may the lord perfect your testimony and this journey shall be smooth all through

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
DoubleJ19:

congrats ma'am

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
DoubleJ19:

u are welcm sis....By this time next year, we will be holding our babies, hav faith...it will end in praise
DoubleJ19:

Chaiiiiiiii
Am so happy for you
As you said it, it has truly happened
May God perfect all that concerns you
Keep you and the baby safe during this 9months

The God that remember you, also remember us.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
Our God of pleasant surprises has done well for us. Glory to His name forever. Amen.
Congratulations DoubleJ19. May you carry to term and birth safely.

@rvpbae

Your post just reminded me that I have it. Please how did you take it? 2 or 3 a day? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DoubleJ19(f): 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
GOD AND GOD ALONE DID IT !

Results as at may last year:
1.blocked fallopian tube (left side)
2.pcos (doctor said nothing to worry about)
3.cycle flunctuates between 33-37 days
4. very painful menstration with vomiting n lack of appetite
5.prolactin issue( i dont knw if its high or low cos the yeye hospital no giv me my result)
6.hubby had poor sperm quality n the count was just 2million( ivf + icsi was recommended )
on the day of sperm retrieval, the count was 1million only
7.failed ivf in july 2018 ( Suicide came to my mind, i was admitted cos of bleeding and high blood pressure)
i was told to give ttc a break n rest

WIDD :
November before my period started, i told hubby we should try ivf again bt lets prepare our system first so i told him about some drugs i saw on the ivf thread and he said we should get them first and take them for 3months before embarking on ivf( i knew he was posting me cos he doesnt buy ivf idea even for the one dat failed).
i went to ebus pharmacy in ph cos drugs are sold in wholesale price there and bought the following:
Hubby drugs;
1. FetileAid ( fairhaven product)
2.spermcount boost( fairhaven product)
3.Coq10 ( its nt capsule bt soft gel)
4.vitamin E
My drugs;
1.Ovaboost ( fairhaven product)
2.Coq10 (in soft gel )
3.vitamin E
4. folic acid
we took the drugs to church and prayed on it before we started taking them.
Things we did personally:
my period was 8days late in dec , mayb its a side effect of the drugs i cnt say bt it later came.
1.on the last day of my period, i took deworm tablet early in the morning based on the instruction on the leaflet
2.1st day after my priod stopped, i bought coca cola limca soda water 60cl ( it contains sodium bicarbonate) i finished the bottle first thing in the morning n i didnt eat anytin until 2hrs later
3. 2nd day after my period, i squeezed fresh lemon and added a small quantity of sodium bicarbonate powder with warm water and drank it on empty stomach for 2days
3. i and hubby were eating lots of carrot together everyday ( i was even adding it to my tomatoes stew)
4. i n hubby also took banna and milk smoothie alot ( i buy banna and tin milk and blend them together) we took it atleast twice a week
3.i embarked on a 21day fasting cos of our church ( tho i didnt finish it cos hunger and my stressful work didnt allow me)
4. we prayed alot n wen i see my period i praise God n thank Him for wat he is yet to do
5. i have some baby items i pray wit at home n i also giv out cash wen i hav to those wit babies who cnt afford some things
6.i attend 5nights of Glory, especially day1 ( fruitfulness of the body)
Believe and have faith mothers, God choose us to bear fruit, WE ARE FRUITFUL

50 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
DoubleJ19:

Congrats ma'am. God be praised!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 12:14am On Jan 31, 2019
DoubleJ19:

Congratulations, God is faithful

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 12:15am On Jan 31, 2019
DoubleJ19:
GOD AND GOD ALONE DID IT !

Results as at may last year:
1.blocked fallopian tube (left side)
2.pcos (doctor said nothing to worry about)
3.cycle flunctuates between 33-37 days
4. very painful menstration with vomiting n lack of appetite
5.prolactin issue( i dont knw if its high or low cos the yeye hospital no giv me my result)
6.hubby had poor sperm quality n the count was just 2million( ivf + icsi was recommended )
on the day of sperm retrieval, the count was 1million only
7.failed ivf in july 2018 ( Suicide came to my mind, i was admitted cos of bleeding and high blood pressure)
i was told to give ttc a break n rest

WIDD :
November before my period started, i told hubby we should try ivf again bt lets prepare our system first so i told him about some drugs i saw on the ivf thread and he said we should get them first and take them for 3months before embarking on ivf( i knew he was posting me cos he doesnt buy ivf idea even for the one dat failed).
i went to ebus pharmacy in ph cos drugs are sold in wholesale price there and bought the following:
Hubby drugs;
1. FetileAid ( fairhaven product)
2.spermcount boost( fairhaven product)
3.Coq10 ( its nt capsule bt soft gel)
4.vitamin E
My drugs;
1.Ovaboost ( fairhaven product)
2.Coq10 (in soft gel )
3.vitamin E
4. folic acid
we took the drugs to church and prayed on it before we started taking them.
Things we did personally:
my period was 8days late in dec , mayb its a side effect of the drugs i cnt say bt it later came.
1.on the last day of my period, i took deworm tablet early in the morning based on the instruction on the leaflet
2.1st day after my priod stopped, i bought coca cola limca soda water 60cl ( it contains sodium bicarbonate) i finished the bottle first thing in the morning n i didnt eat anytin until 2hrs later
3. 2nd day after my period, i squeezed fresh lemon and added a small quantity of sodium bicarbonate powder with warm water and drank it on empty stomach for 2days
3. i and hubby were eating lots of carrot together everyday ( i was even adding it to my tomatoes stew)
4. i n hubby also took banna and milk smoothie alot ( i buy banna and tin milk and blend them together) we took it atleast twice a week
3.i embarked on a 21day fasting cos of our church ( tho i didnt finish it cos hunger and my stressful work didnt allow me)
4. we prayed alot n wen i see my period i praise God n thank Him for wat he is yet to do
5. i have some baby items i pray wit at home n i also giv out cash wen i hav to those wit babies who cnt afford some things
6.i attend 5nights of Glory, especially day1 ( fruitfulness of the body)
Believe and have faith mothers, God choose us to bear fruit, WE ARE FRUITFUL
Congratulations Mama. This is an awesome testimony. May God perfect this good work in your life, make your pregnancy and delivery smooth and stress-free.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 12:15am On Jan 31, 2019
DoubleJ19:

To God be all the glory. Congratulations dear. You shall carry to term in Jesus name amen. Waaaooo am so happy for you sis.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 6:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Wow, congratulations mama. So happy for you.

DoubleJ19:

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Syzee: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=ictsolutionsweb post=75269357][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 31, 2019
DoubleJ19:
congratulations sis,So happy for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DoubleJ19(f): 8:02am On Jan 31, 2019
thanks so much to evry mama here for their wishes, likes and congratulations... may the God that we serve answer us all.
WE WILL CARRY OUR BABIES THIS YEAR
i sincerely appreciate everyone here... IT WILL END IN PRAISE THIS YEAR

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2019
Congrats Mama!

DoubleJ19:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lioha(f): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2019
DoubleJ19:

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by feddy27: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2019
DoubleJ19:

congratulations mama! I had to login to celebrate with you!

God that has started this, will bring it to a perfect conclusion

You will carry your pregnancy to term and hold your baby(ies) in your arms smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2019
Congratulations DoubleJ19 ,may you carry you carry to term and deliver with ease

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2019
MGeey:
Our God of pleasant surprises has done well for us. Glory to His name forever. Amen.
Congratulations Doubl..eJ19. May you carry to term and birth safely.

@rvp..bae

Your post just reminded me that I have it. Please how did you take it? 2 or 3 a day? Thanks

Twice a day. Morning and evening. After bfp, i didn't stop immediately sha, i gradually reduced d dose.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2019
A big congratulations DoubleJ19 you shall carry to term with good health. And to all mamas our celebration is here already in Jesus name,amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
rvpbae:

Twice a day. Morning and evening. After bfp, i didn't stop immediately sha, i gradually reduced d dose.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.