Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5387558 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
out from ttc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
@all God is indeed faithful, so many bfp stories, surely God will turn all our trials to testimonies this month. Please does anyone know about trevo, heard it's good for detox.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
@berrybrasss lol. Fix a date anytime around dec. That time God go don hAmmer u with quintuplets make I see as u wan take push the truck come party grin grin tongue tongue kiss kiss. @all more bfps on d way. Wia is mamat abi e don happen, abeg show. Face o make we know how far with u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hehehe! †Ђɑ̤̥̈̊n̶̲̥̅̊k " God oooooooooo.
I can see everything turning around!
Turning around for our Gooooood!
2. Bfps just like thaaaaaaaat! †Ђɑ̤̥̈̊n̶̲̥̅̊k " God oh
@blessedmom aπϑ @sweetcandy happy for ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̥̅."Oooooooo

My babies are here! I can feeeeeeeeeeeel them.
Ha! My sisters on here, una too much jaree.
((((Kisses)))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyfullmum: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
Blessedmum u are blessed indeed,am very happy for u,may u carry to term in Jesus name. Sweetcandy,congratulations u shall have a stress free 9month,safe06,i dey feel u well well,u post always dey ease my tension. Dear chidima dont worry urs is on the way,infact it's very near, Lord thank u for the showers of bfp's, baba please continue and let it go round every fruitful mama in this tread. And i presume that this year raining season will not just go like that becos,fertilised egg implants very well in favourable wether like this one we are now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
WoW God is here with us. To think that we have this kind plenty bfp's this month alone shows that God has been moved by our prayers. Congrats to all d preggy mamas in the house and have a sweet 9months. To ALL: eehheeh So for all d sisters here, nobody miss me....... I just tire small, say mek I rest as kukuma dh no one coperate agen to stop knackson on 7dpo. Can u imagine during 2ww I beg dh say mek we cool down for knackson levels, him no gree o. He come remind me say d past months we suspend knackson, na bfn. Na soso knackson we dey o till Af show 2de who knows weda na d knackson go scatter d baby wey been don form lol. I no know agen wetin to do. I don go chater clomid, m2-tone, evening primrose oil, prgcare conceptn and vit e. Mek I see as this cycle go dey. Its my first clomid cycle and will take on cd 3-7days. It is well with us o jare. Ado okay
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
Waow! Waow! Waow! Ohhhhh myyyyy GOD!!!!!!!!! Our lord ΐƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ good all the time. ɪ̣̝̇'m soooo hapiii. ɪ̣̝̇ feel like shouting Ãήϑ screaming so loud. God ΐƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ really in our neighbourhood.
@Blessedmum Ãήϑ swtcandy, congratulations, wishing you two α̲̅ stressfree 9 months.

@Cjone2, that testimony of 9 kids done mk ♍ƺ laugh tire, that one na excess miracle.

@safe06, sweethie ɪ̣̝̇ don miss U̶̲̥̅̊ tire, dnt worry abt ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ frnds miracles, yours ΐƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ very close Ãήϑ ɪ̣̝̇τ̩̩̥ will be doubled, Hakuna matata.

@Goldenbaby, dear dis one wey everybody wan mk U̶̲̥̅̊ go check, gather liver go check nah, na ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ miracle we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ percieve ooo.

@All, let's keep calling God, our miracles will soon go round. Baby dust τ̲̅ȍ us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
Kaynee: WoW God is here with us. To think that we have this kind plenty bfp's this month alone shows that God has been moved by our prayers. Congrats to all d preggy mamas in the house and have a sweet 9months. So for all d sisters here, nobody miss me....... I just tire small, say mek I rest as kukuma dh no one coperate. Can u imagine during 2ww I beg dh say mek we cool down for knackson levels, him no gree o. He come remind me say d past months we suspend knackson, na bfn. Na soso knackson we dey o till Af show 2de. I no know agen wetin to do. I don go chater clomid, m2-tone, evening primrose oil, prgcare conceptn and vit e. Mek I see as this cycle go dey. Its my first clomid cycle and will take on cd 3-7days. It is well with us.

Hey darl, me I dont think that sex in tbe 2ww will dislodge the foetus jare.....what of people that are not ttc that still take in with knackson in their 2ww.

Good luck with this cycle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@pink22,burti y?what shall it profit a married woman to deny her dh pamperation?u had bera go n change that blue color bra n pantie U̶̲̅ are putting on to red color bra and yellow panties(yelse ke,color blocking sekzyness) nd dance etighi for dh diz night,no room for dulling ooo. Be happy babes,its well with u.
@skimpychic,I af laff tire ooo,u b case,e go surprise u d kain power berrybass go get during her last trimester. Heheehee,u dey ask м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ color of panties to wear?oya wear lemon blue bra nd fuschia yellow pant. Lol.
@chidima,iz not a small something ooo,God dey.
@igabe,thanks babes,na м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ miss u pass,U̶̲̅ av been silent ooo.
@joyfullmum,glad my posts makes u feel at ease
@kayneee,shuuu,u ar a drug baroness ooo,lol,only u one wanna ganna swallow all this melicine?shuu,take it easy with Ʊя̩̥̊ bori ooo,be sure all of them are compatible bfor taking all of them ooo. Its well with u.
@all,catch u babes laras,dh n I need some quiet time alone. *heheehee*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
favored gal:

Hey darl, me I dont think that sex in tbe 2ww will dislodge the foetus jare.....what of people that are not ttc that still take in with knackson in their 2ww.

Good luck with this cycle
Thanx dear for wishing me luck dis cycle. I read somewhere here say IF possible mek we suspend l.uv m.aking from 7dpo. Buk kai. . my dh no wan hear dat one o. E too like touchee body and me I no hate am o bt I need babies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
I just want to thank God for this month's miracles. How can we even begin to thank Him? Its a month of mass declaration of BFP and its my earnest prayers that more sisters will get their miracles IJN..Amen!

Congrats........a BIG congrats to our new preggymamas. I pray that the 9 months will go by b4 you know it and that you will enter the delivery room and come out with singing!!

I wish all those waiting a speedy bfp IJN....Amen!

@favouredgirl...true it may not dislodge but if ladies who do ivf are asked by their Drs to observe pelvic rest why risk it?
Not that it will be fight o! Cos ovulation could be happening when one is supposed to be in 2ww cos without the follicle tracking, its hard to be very sure.
But if the person is scanning to pinpoint the exact ovulation date, den I would advise that after a few days of bding, pelvic rest should be observed.Violent org.asms can cause the walls of the uterus to contract and dat could dislodge an egg that is not fully implanted.

Though u are right that people bd and still get pregnant. Just my thots on it sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
@ Safe no be small drug baronness o. I don get small pharmacy 4house because of TTC. It is well dear this drug baronness go soon announce her bfp. By dat time they will b no need to ask what I did differently. Oya o more bfp news should roll in
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
@skimpy Amen o na wetin we dey pray 4. @kaynee dis is ur cd may God crown ur effort.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
PRETTYMOMMA: I just want to thank God for this month's miracles. How can we even begin to thank Him? Its a month of mass declaration of BFP and its my earnest prayers that more sisters will get their miracles IJN..Amen!

Congrats........a BIG congrats to our new preggymamas. I pray that the 9 months will go by b4 you know it and that you will enter the delivery room and come out with singing!!

I wish all those waiting a speedy bfp IJN....Amen!

@favouredgirl...true it may not dislodge but if ladies who do ivf are asked by their Drs to observe pelvic rest why risk it?
Not that it will be fight o! Cos ovulation could be happening when one is supposed to be in 2ww cos without the follicle tracking, its hard to be very sure.
But if the person is scanning to pinpoint the exact ovulation date, den I would advise that after a few days of bding, pelvic rest should be observed.Violent org.asms can cause the walls of the uterus to contract and dat could dislodge an egg that is not fully implanted.

Though u are right that people bd and still get pregnant. Just my thots on it sha.

Hey...gd to hear from you. How is your LO doing? Hope great....im sure you are counting down?

On the 2ww I hear you and maybe its better safe than sorry, but I dont like mechanism sex that ttc sometimes imposes. I for one dont let my dh know when im ovulating talkless of 2ww. I feel im under a lot of pressure already so I try to shield him as much as possible cuz when he becomes anxious it will add to ny anxiety
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
If Una see the kind Etigi wen I dey dance since Morning... WOW shocked Congrats to Blessedmom and switcandy. My new names are now as follows; Babatriplets and Sasatriplets kiss cool cheesy Goldenbaby, I dey shame for U as you dey follow pregnant woman dey quarel grin. Hehehehehe.... Skimpy, Chidinma and Alwayswit, I dey, FULL ground!!! I hold Baba for tight corner dey ask am to do much more for US ooooo!!! @Safe, hope wit dis 2 more BFPs Ɣ☺ΰ don know say no be words of mouth? Baba is INVOLVED!!! Pinkyluv I hereby ORDER U to adjust the list as there will be another Prayer night this saturday and on the 30th of this Month (Tuesday night) leading into the new month. Theme: I TOO WILL BE PREGNANT!!! I say this again, When wat you are Praying for is happening to those in your neighbourhood, it means Baba is around, Reach out, Touch Him and be made COMPLETE. You too will Testify, AMEN!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
sorry i ve been quiet..... been following the thread didnt just have time to comment...... i be teacher and cos of the waec things been kinda busy.
But i am so so excited for all the bfps that been flowing in..congrats for all our dec mummys to be.
So so happy and i key into ur blessing....
love u all and make una dey join me for una prayer list ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
MamaTriplets: If Una see the kind Etigi wen I dey dance since Morning... WOW shocked Congrats to Blessedmom and switcandy. My new names are now as follows; Babatriplets and Sasatriplets kiss cool cheesy Goldenbaby, I dey shame for U as you dey follow pregnant woman dey quarel grin. Hehehehehe.... Skimpy, Chidinma and Alwayswit, I dey, FULL ground!!! I hold Baba for tight corner dey ask am to do much more for US ooooo!!! @Safe, hope wit dis 2 more BFPs Ɣ☺ΰ don know say no be words of mouth? Baba is INVOLVED!!! Pinkyluv I hereby ORDER U to adjust the list as there will be another Prayer night this saturday and on the 30th of this Month (Tuesday night) leading into the new month. Theme: I TOO WILL BE PREGNANT!!! I say this again, When wat you are Praying for is happening to those in your neighbourhood, it means Baba is around, Reach out, Touch Him and be made COMPLETE. You too will Testify, AMEN!!!

Amen. I second the prayers for tomorrow. April will bring forth more bfp s and may will be greater still
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
Congratulations Blessedmom. I wish you a stress free nine months. More BFPs to come InshaAllah.
@all, pls go and compose ur testimony o because d time to share it is near.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
Congratulations @Neeky, @Nictos, @Blessedmom & @Switcandy. Woah God don rain down BFP's dis month o. Next month is goin to be triple by His Awesome power!!! Congratulations in advance to all d fruitful mama's in advance , cos BFP's dey show now b4 eyes blink. I possess mine now in Jesus name. AMEN!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
Whatttttt? My Father my Father, you truely make diviners mad and confirm the Word of your Prophet.To you alone be all the Glory.

Anoother two bfp? Am amazed at your works but not unaware you will confirm it when I said it, congrats @BlessedMummmmmm and @ Sweetcandy, you will surely bring to term and deliver safely in Jesus name.

@AlwaysTru, Berrybass, Tbaby4real, Goldenbabe, et all am sorry I came in late, for one or two reasons I couldn't use my phone and when I tried to use my system I had application issue.

Am so glad, when I saw this testimonies I started praising God haddddd, we all expected this out pouring of bfp in feb, but He waited till April, God is say you are Holy, Precious, Mighty to save.......pass me not oh gentle Saviour, hear my humble cry, while on others thou art calling, do not pass me by.....there shall be showers of blessings, this is the promise of love, there shall be seasons refreshing, sent from the the saviuor above, showers of blessings, showers of blessings we plead, mercy drops round us are falling, but for the showers we plead.

One more bfp to make it ten, but Lord you can increase it even before month end. I join my faith with Blessedmum who decree 50 bfp in May, so shall it be.

@MamaT, Alwaystrue Berrybass pls keep coming in with more prayer points. @safe06, don't relax, we need more tips in activation mode jor.

Am pressed to say this, some of us who are already thinking of assisted method and started saving up for it, I have this assurance in my spirit, that money you/am saving will be used to buy your/my baby things, part of it you will give as free will offering to say I bless you Lord. He will be the one to assist us Himself as He lives. Amen. I bless the name of the Lord.

@Safe06, don't cry, your testimony is soon, thank God your period is regular oooo. Just be of good cheer.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Aladunni, Rocksqeen, Udoka, and all the silent sisters(won't say MIA cos they might just be guest), God will locate you and make you return with your testimonies. Men, the list don shorten well well.

@Chi06, this season won't pass you bye oooo, @Santagelo, your wife will conceive soon, all with male issue will testify soon, woman issue and unexplained infertility will sing a new song, fybriod turning to fine boys, high prolactin or hormonal imbalance will hear God's Word as we pray.

Doesn't matter doctors' report, our prayer change things. Halelluia, amen.

Singing :I believe, yes Lord I believe, yes Lord I believe it is well with me.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat ! This God e too much o. Switcandy congrats u will deliver ur baby/ies in 9 months.
Skimpychick i no understand o.
Safebaby no be only red bra and yellow pant, i don laugh tire. My dear e no go profit me any thing if i no giveam o. If my dh see this ur post e must find u dash u money.any way as i lie down here i no even wear pant sef but the bobo don even go night vigil at least i go rest today.
MamaT shon ma! Your command is my wish will do that tomorrow God will remember u for good ur labour of love shall not be in vain.
Signing off Ninky22, Binky22, sinky22.
Ha sorry Zenoj mama God bless u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 12:11am On Apr 27, 2013
Over time I have discovered there is no absolute finish line for everyone in the race of life. Our tracks are different and our durations are different. The only thing we have in common is the same empire. For instance, one person graduates @ age 20 and struggles for another 5 years to get a job, another might graduate @ 25 and get a job immediately. One can marry a virgin and wait for the next decade to have the blessings of children, another lady probably after having series of abortions in her past, becomes a mother almost immediately after marriage. A fellow becomes MD @ 38 and dies @ 56, another becomes MD @ 55 and lives to 90. What a life! Life is full of twists, turns, ups and downs and many more surprises and disappointments. Life offers each one of us different opportunities and once an opportunity is lost, it's gone forever except by the grace of God. It is up to each one of us to patiently prepare, wait, recognise and utilise every opportunity. We learn on the way. No one knows it all or has it better. There is a reason why we all don't fall @ the same time. It's so that when one is down, weak and discouraged, the other who is strong, can encourage and lift the other person. God never promise that the road would be easy but he promised never to leave nor forsake us. Although life is a competition, let us learn to go easy on ourselves and trust that God is working it all out for good (even if it doesn't make sense now). I know that there is a time for everything but most importantly that " it will come to pass ". Whatever trials, challenges or down time , this too shall pass and in due course, u will be up and strong again to lift up those who maybe down around u......NEVER LOSE HOPE..

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 1:53am On Apr 27, 2013
@Blessedmom and switcandy..congrats...

@Omonikiba..Thank you for the prayer..I believe the word in your previous post is meant for me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 2:02am On Apr 27, 2013
Wow. Hallelujah na Baba God. I give God thanks for the 4 BFP announcement. More to come in Jesus name. I hide your pregnancies in the blood of Jesus. And for every one still waiting I hide the day of ur conception in the blood of Jesus. You will not be tired to BD,you will have unnecessary arguments with DH, your Dh will be in the mood. Nothing will sabotage your efforts on the day of conception God will help you. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marygold(f): 3:18am On Apr 27, 2013
God will locate all my TTC sisters this year(ameen)Congratulations to the soon to be mums and I pray we get more BFP news soonest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 3:24am On Apr 27, 2013
@switcandy...congrats sweety. u wi carry to term.i wish u stress free 9months.
@mamaT...i love the prayer theme. we wi continue to prayer until God visit everyone of us in this forum.
@omonikibia...tnx. no medical challenges wi stop us from having our babies. the God of perfection wi perfect that which concerns us.
@adedoyinsola...u av said it all. our ways of thinking are different from God's way. 5yrs in our eyes look like 5days in God eyes. may God strengthen our faith and perfect dat which concerns us.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by switcandy: 5:50am On Apr 27, 2013
Thanks alot fruitful women,your testimonies are around the corner
You all shall testify to the glory of God soonest By God's grace
baby dust to all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2013
@Camrygmail, thanks for coming in to rejoice with us, no, not 4 bfp, we've had 9 bfp in this month alone 7 from the omonile and 2 from guests. These days are the days of Elijah, we decree and its done, we are the Elijah. With the Word coming in from Alwaystrue, prayer points from MamaT and Berrybass, Pink22 researching and bringing trhe right suppliments, and Safe06 giving us the right mode for bd, we are having the empty womb springing up with babies.

This will go round.

@ all, pls oh, I think we have not being having this type of bfp becos we don't decree it, from now on, we will say it, how many we want, the bible says, 'if ye shall say a thing', my faith don fat now, I have got a bigger faith, next month will be better than this.

Am so so so glad. Goodmorning mothers.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2013
Blessedmom and sweetcandy,CONGRATS.Wishing you a stressfree 9 months.@all,may this news go round soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2013
Romans 9:17
For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, I have raised you up for this very purpose of displaying My power in [dealing with] you, so that My name may be proclaimed the whole world over.

I will paraphrase this scripture,

For the scripture says to you medical diagnosis (low sperm count, azoospermia, anovulation, fibroid, high prolactin, endometrioses, poor ovarian response, blocked tubes, unexplained infertility, hormonal imbalance, cervical incompetence, premature menopause etc), God Almighty raised you up for the sole purpose of displaying His power in dealing with you, so His name can be proclaimed and glorified through all the earth.

Hey! Powerful. What have the doctors reported to you about your child-bearing? I say who be that Pharoah, whose heart is hardened, that does not want to let you go to serve God by being fruitful? As the man who was born blind due to no sin of His but for God's name to be glorified at the set-time (John 9:1-3), God is using your situation as the launch for Him to do the world Yanga through you. God is using you to advertise His power for the world to rejoice with you. This light affliction is but for a moment but worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. II Cor. 4:17

Rejoice for Isaiah 54 is another proof that He maketh the desolate keep house and be a mother of more children than those who even started giving birth before her. Na advert again o.
You too will get pregnant and be blessed beyond your wildest imaginations.
Good morning.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2013

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.