Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5385518 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taytee(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2019
Arlington:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this for women who are still waiting for a child, who have tried for a long time, have suffered miscarriages, still births  and  are trying to find alternative ways of having a child.

In our culture it is really difficult to talk about this as people are ashamed or don't know who to trust  and are just generally confused. I have suffered 2 miscarriages and i am still on this journey i believe that i will  smileybe a mother some day.

We believe in Nigeria after 2 years  and no child you have major issues especially from your village but i know that is not always true.

So please come in let us support one another we can pray together, share ideas  seek advice and get advice  and travel this road together dont suffer in silence don't cry alone anymore let us help each other, until the day we carry our bundle of joy.
(My own bundle of joy was born December 2010 nothing is impossible with God)

contact me for your total cure 100% with plant leaf and root for hepatitis b infection 08063211041
Whatsapp me 09028183039
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Semisolasola: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2019
Hello mamas
I have this sore feeling one of my breast for the past three days and my period isn’t due until next week..pls what could be wrong tho I normal feel this way two or one day to my AF
Thanks mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by flexiblegrl: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Mama, it seems u were trying to reach me. U can reach me on *****@gmail.com. Pls, let me know when u see it so that I can take it down.
. Yes ooooo, seen ma. But I didn't get any mail from you, though I sent you one. Expecting
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by flexiblegrl: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2019
Good morning fruitful mamas in the house, am just reading about vit b6. Mama's pls , what is the function of vit b6, how much is it and how do I use it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2019
flexiblegrl:
. Yes ooooo, seen ma. But I didn't get any mail from you, though I sent you one. Expecting

OK sis. Pls, modify your post and remove my email addresss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
flexiblegrl:
Good morning fruitful mamas in the house, am just reading about vit b6. Mama's pls , what is the function of vit b6, how much is it and how do I use it.

Vit b6 increases progesterone and correct leutal phase defect. It's better taken after ovulation while on 2ww as some people reported that it delays their ovulation. To increase progesterone or correct leutal phase defect, one tablet is taken twice a day. The price range is N2500-N3000 for a bottle of 100 tablets. If u can't afford the bottled one, u can go for counting ones. It costs N5 per tablet.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Vit b6 increases progesterone and correct leutal phase defect. It's better taken after ovulation while on 2ww as some people reported that it delays their ovulation. To increase progesterone or correct leutal phase defect, one tablet is taken twice a day. The price range is N2500-N3000 for a bottle of 100 tablets. If u can't afford the bottled one, u can go for counting ones. It costs N5 per tablet.

Mama please what is 2ww?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nicejo:

Mama please what is 2ww?

Two weeks wait. It starts from a day after ovulation to d next period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adexmerry: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
please sabi mama's help o.. my period usually flows for 5 days before it dries up. I started taking GNLD infection medicines mixed with grated garlic from the first day of cycle. yesterday being day 3, blood flow dried up completely.. apart from the first day, the blood flow in the other 2 days wasn't even much.. please.. has anyone experienced this?.. am I safe?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Two weeks wait. It starts from a day after ovulation to d next period.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Fvine:

It is diagnosed through a scrotal scan. You're right. Trying to treat with drugs mostly never works.

Thanks mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by alladinov: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Good day my people. I need a very good gyneacologist around Ojodu, Berger. Any reference will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
If there is fibroid
Pls keep maca aside.

You can use Vitex. It shrinks cyst and Fibroids

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2019
alladinov:
Good day my people. I need a very good gyneacologist around Ojodu, Berger. Any reference will be appreciated. Thanks

Try Solid Rock hospital in Ojodu, they have gynecologist.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Charlotte911(f): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
Charlotte911:
and distal bilateral Fallopian tubal blockage are the same thing!? Google hasn't been helping at all. And what can one do before going for tubal flushing? Can natural Yoruba herbs work for it? Like am kind of confused because I read going for flushing isn't 100percent guaranteed. What can one do in this type of situation, can one still continue baby dancing despite all odds, though am shaking but have costed all my worries unto God I know by December I will carry my little one, yassss , I have that stubborn faith, baby dust to us all. Someone should please answer my question plz oooo

continue bding when you can, no harm in that...start serrapeptase highdose upto 600,000 spu, it softens the scar tissue so that during flushing, they would gently fall off, best to be on serrapeptase 1 to 3 months b4 flushing, the longer, the berra
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
Happy mothers day to us all kiss kiss kiss

*modified*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
lusco:
Gud day my fruitful mama's, I was supposed to have a surgery yesterday but was transferred to Gbagada general hospital. Has anyone used there for surgery n how is their gyneacology dept? Are dey good with there work.Wats the best teaching hospital for surgery in Nigeria? Fruitful Mama's pls help answer plss
I think that's where @Redeemed used for her Surgery early 2016. If yes, they were good and she had a good experience. I'll check with her and confirm if she doesn't see this and reply before then. Cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
Happy sunday to us all!

Mamas, pls check my hormonal test and HVS results below and suggest a way forward pls.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Happy sunday to us all!

Mamas, pls check my hormonal test and HVS results below and suggest a way forward pls.

From the HVS result, you don't have an infection, because there's no growth of organisms after culture. Congrats.

From the hormonal assay, your PROLACTIN is high. There are drugs that some mamas here have used to treat high PROLACTIN.

And what's your cycle length if I may ask, cos I see that you did your progesterone test on day 17.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mamas, my hubby's SFA+Culture as at June, 2018 and d recent result of d test done in this month of March are shown below. We've been battling with low sperm count, motility and morphology. The count has increased and i really thank God for that. Pls, any suggestion on how to improve the motility and morphology will be appreciated. Thank u all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
awesomemrs:

From the HVS result, you don't have an infection, because there's no growth of organisms after culture. Congrats.

From the hormonal assay, your PROLACTIN is high. There are drugs that some mamas here have used to treat high PROLACTIN.

And what's your cycle length if I may ask, cos I see that you did your progesterone test on day 17.

Thanks mama.
My cycle length is 24days. The sonographer told me that they calculate d days based on d length of one's cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Charlotte911(f): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
shithapuns:

continue bding when you can, no harm in that...start serrapeptase highdose upto 600,000 spu, it softens the scar tissue so that during flushing, they would gently fall off, best to be on serrapeptase 1 to 3 months b4 flushing, the longer, the berra
thanks mama I will get it asap
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Thanks mama.
My cycle length is 24days. The sonographer told me that they calculate d days based on d length of one's cycle.

He's right. There are supplement that help with ovulation. Some mamas here have testified to using some supplement to induce ovulation. Omega 369 is a good example. Baby dust to you maam

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 01, 2019
Mamas in the house
Pls how soon can I take a blood pregnancy test a.my boobs hurts so bad ..I am not expecting Af until five days and I have had this soreness since last week
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:46am On Apr 01, 2019
awesomemrs:

He's right. There are supplement that help with ovulation. Some mamas here have testified to using some supplement to induce ovulation. Omega 369 is a good example. Baby dust to you maam

Thanks once again dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omariopat(f): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2019
=UmmuFareed
Thank you so much ma'am. Yea I've done some test and they said I have little infection and the dr gave me antibiotics and folic acid. My AF has been 30-31 days but for two cycles it has been 21 days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adexmerry: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2019
Adexmerry:
please sabi mama's help o.. my period usually flows for 5 days before it dries up. I started taking GNLD infection medicines mixed with grated garlic from the first day of cycle. yesterday being day 3, blood flow dried up completely.. apart from the first day, the blood flow in the other 2 days wasn't even much.. please.. has anyone experienced this?.. am I safe?
please nah.. can someone respond to this
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2019
Please do we have drugs that boost ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Good evening fruitful mothers!
I collected my HSG result in d morning and have been crying since then. Only me from one issue to another. Multiple fibroids are there, now bilateral tubal blockage. Where will I even start from? In fact, am tired of everything. For how long will I continue living in pains? God, is there no end to these issues? Mamas, am losing my mind. The situation is unbearable cry cry cry

It is well with you ma. I share your pain because I understand perfectly what you are going through.

My wife had a miscarriage two weeks after our wedding. Since then its one issue or the other. She had hormonal imbalance. While tackling the issue, we discovered that her fibroid has grown bigger and will require surgery. She told me about the fibroids before we got married. We trued checking her tubes only to be told about the blockage. The gynaecologist said it was as a result of the fibroids. It wasn't easy. We did the fibroid surgery in November. Did flushing of the tubes last month. Prior to the surgery, she hardly saw her cervical mucus during ovulation .....but it started to show after the surgery. Now we are trying hoping that soon she will be pregnant.

I told my wife that she has nothing to worry about. We are in this together. I was checked and everything is okay with me. To boost her confidence I will go for another sperm test this month to show her that we will get there together.

Its draining financially. I pray that God will bless you and your hubby so you guys can go through the process. You will have your baby.

I am happy your husband is supportive. I weep for women who have husbands that don't care and subject them to all kinds of emotional torture and abuse.

Worry less, be thankful. Hopefully things will work out well.

My marriage will be three years this year. But I have resolved that I will never bother my wife about kids till its God's time.

Encouraged her to go back to school and on Wednesday by God's grace she will be graduating from university of Lagos with an MBA.

so cheer up. Everything will be fine.

I hope this encourage you.

To all the men on this platform whose wife is trying to get pregnant. They need our total support. What these women go through isn't easy. They need less blames, accusations and emotional torture.

Being supportive, showing concern and being there for them will make them prepared for a life of uncertainty. Don't add to their pain with your tantrums.

Finally get tested as well so you can be sure you are not the problem. Many of us erroneously believe every fertility issue is a woman's problem.

I remain a silent observer here.

Thanks to all our contributors. God bless you all.

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
ananne:

It is well with you ma. I share your pain because I understand perfectly what you are going through.

My wife had a miscarriage two weeks after our wedding. Since then its one issue or the other. She had hormonal imbalance. While tackling the issue, we discovered that her fibroid has grown bigger and will require surgery. She told me about the fibroids before we got married. We trued checking her tubes only to be told about the blockage. The gynaecologist said it was as a result of the fibroids. It wasn't easy. We did the fibroid surgery in November. Did flushing of the tubes last month. Prior to the surgery, she hardly saw her cervical mucus during ovulation .....but it started to show after the surgery. Now we are trying hoping that soon she will be pregnant.

I told my wife that she has nothing to worry about. We are in this together. I was checked and everything is okay with me. To boost her confidence I will go for another sperm test this month to show her that we will get there together.

Its draining financially. I pray that God will bless you and your hubby so you guys can go through the process. You will have your baby.

I am happy your husband is supportive. I weep for women who have husbands that don't care and subject them to all kinds of emotional torture and abuse.

Worry less, be thankful. Hopefully things will work out well.

My marriage will be three years this year. But I have resolved that I will never bother my wife about kids till its God's time.

Encouraged her to go back to school and on Wednesday by God's grace she will be graduating from university of Lagos with an MBA.

so cheer up. Everything will be fine.

I hope this encourage you.

To all the men on this platform whose wife is trying to get pregnant. They need our total support. What these women go through isn't easy. They need less blames, accusations and emotional torture.

Being supportive, showing concern and being there for them will make them prepared for a life of uncertainty. Don't add to their pain with your tantrums.

Finally get tested as well so you can be sure you are not the problem. Many of us erroneously believe every fertility issue is a woman's problem.

I remain a silent observer here.

Thanks to all our contributors. God bless you all.

Wow!
I'm really surprised to hear all these from a man. Sir, honestly, your wife is so lucky to have a supportive husband like u. I pray that in no distant time, God will visit ur family and crown all your efforts with BFP. Wishn ur DW congratulations in advance on her graduation.

Sir, your words really lifted my depressed soul and gave me hope. Thanks for bringing out your time despite your tight schedules to encourage I and all mamas in d waiting room. May God visit every womb yearning for d fruits of d womb in Jesus name. Amen.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
What is the best herb for this.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: chakaz(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.