Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392935 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Joime:
Pls those having poor ovarian reserve and ovulation problems should quickly try Kandikrush and Freeflow capsules. I just got a bfp on it.

where can one get it? and how much?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joime(f): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
So sorry for the late response. lt was a risk i took. i saw it on facebook, indicates my interest and a no was sent to me to call. i called and was told the no of puts to take. was on the 3rd pot and got my bfp. Kandikrush is 5500 and the oda is 6000. they delivered it from lagos to me at on its ha tru an agent. i took it for trying sake and just like that it worked.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
Joime:
So sorry for the late response. lt was a risk i took. i saw it on facebook, indicates my interest and a no was sent to me to call. i called and was told the no of puts to take. was on the 3rd pot and got my bfp. Kandikrush is 5500 and the oda is 6000. they delivered it from lagos to me at on its ha tru an agent. i took it for trying sake and just like that it worked.

I asked about this freeflow here before but got no reply, I got it from a pharmacist who swore by it. I didn’t take it last month, I just took it this morning but decided to call their rep and I was advised not to mix it with non herbal Hormonal drugs like clomid.

Good to know someone that has heard of it.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
Plz I need a soft copy of the book it starts with an egg, thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joime(f): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
smokeydrinky:

I asked about this freeflow here before but got no reply, I got it from a pharmacist who swore by it. I didn’t take it last month, I just took it this morning but decided to call their rep and I was advised not to mix it with non herbal Hormonal drugs like clomid.

the best way to take it is with Kandikrush.2 &2 am and pm.the first 30 days, dont have unprotected sex. then the 2nd month just fire dey go.of course back it up with prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
How many of us here have used Libracin drugs and tea to cure infection and ovulations issues.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
smokeydrinky:
i need this book too please help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by princess100(f): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
plz mamas help a sister, am sorry to bring this here but ur advice and guidance is needed... how do one recover her money from a paga shop without involving d police, u knw they will take a cut if u go to them and d money is not much, its upto a month now since it didnt reflect ,d paga shop agent has bin begging to us to exercise more patience BC we use d shop for quick payment or withdrawal, we have given him the acct statement as he said d paga ppl required yet no show DAT he is still waiting for them to rectify it from dia paga office, plz mamas is their a way to go about this BC dey guy has taken more time and the money is needed today ND tomorrow to complete rent. plz help a sis, we are afraid police myt not be our friend here na money matter
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
boldbabe:

PRAYER TO BREAK THE YOKE OF BARRENNESS

BIBLE READING: Luke 1:36-37. And, behold, thy cousin Elizabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. For with God nothing shall be impossible.

I thank you LORD for your love for me and my husband, in the name of Jesus. I thank you Jesus for connecting me and my husband together for fruitfulness, multiplication and to replenish our home, in the name of Jesus.
Lord Jesus, open my womb and let me be a joyful mother. Father, I want you to move by your power for the sake of my marriage and place your hands of fruitfulness upon my stomach, in the name of Jesus.

Father, I need to conceive, nurture, birth and raise a beautiful baby in your name. Lord, lay your hands on my stomach and perform deep operation, in the name of Jesus.

Father, I am in desperate need of children, answer me speedily and let my womb be opened by the order of Hannah, in the name of Jesus. Father, I am tired of having miscarriages on every pregnancy. O God arise and destroy any wicked hands that is killing my babies from my womb, in the name of Jesus.

Father, I declare that this year will not pass me by again. I must conceive and give birth to wonderful and bouncing baby boy and girl to the glory of your name, in Jesus name.

Father, bless my marriage with the fruit of the womb so that I can be able to carry my babies with my own hands, in the name of Jesus. O God, allow me to conceive and give birth to babies to the glory of your name and to the shame of my mockers, in the name of Jesus.

Father if my womb has been closed to children as a result of my abortion and maltreatment of other children, forgive me and have mercy on the mistakes of my past.

O Lord if my womb has been closed by you due to my sins you are my creator, forgive me and have great mercy on me, in the name of Jesus. Father, forgive me for performing an abortion when I was a teen and thereby disobeying your voice, in the name of Jesus.

O GOD MY Father, intervene in my marriage. Family and friends are laughing at me and disrespecting me, open my womb for babies, in the name of Jesus. Father, if the cause of my childlessness is because of another baby I had with another man, Father forgive me and let my womb be opened, in Jesus name. Father, I have disappointed you in the past. Forgive me and let me womb be opened today.This I ask in Jesus mighty name amen.

For Sisterhood Africa/Global Prayer Team
amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 12:04am On Apr 05, 2019
Hi Mama......PM me so I can send it to you via email

smokeydrinky:

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Good evening fruitful mothers!
I collected my HSG result in d morning and have been crying since then. Only me from one issue to another. Multiple fibroids are there, now bilateral tubal blockage. Where will I even start from? In fact, am tired of everything. For how long will I continue living in pains? God, is there no end to these issues? Mamas, am losing my mind. The situation is unbearable cry cry cry
Hello sis, would advice you do a repeat talking from experience. God is the supreme spare part custodian of our parts.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2019
Fruitfulness19:
Good day my E- sisters, I've been a silent member for sometime now, I've learnt a lot here. Whenever I wanted to type, I'll just start crying, been through alot:; miscarriage, myomectomy, hormonal imbalance. I was asked to wait for six months after myomectomy, before trying again. Behold, I kept trying, all to avail, hormonal imbalance just appeared from nowhere, estrogen dominance was actually the issue. This is my eight cycle, and I just got MY BIG FAT POSITIVE. GOD is truly faithful!!!! I transfer this grace of getting pregnant to every one here seeking for children in Jesus name! Amen!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lioha(f): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2019
So sorry for posting this here.

I need a shop/attachment (good site) at trade fair international market lagos.

Pls help a sister
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
Thehomemaker:
Hi Mama......PM me so I can send it to you via email

I DONT KNOW HOW TO PRIVATE CHART YOU MA. KINDLY SEND IT TO ME TOO MA. godloveth12@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Joime:

Can you please share us the phone number or the contact name on fbk for us to try our own luck? waiting for your response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
smokeydrinky:

what is the dosage?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Sent Ma'am

LovethYem:

I DONT KNOW HOW TO PRIVATE CHART YOU MA. KINDLY SEND IT TO ME TOO MA. godloveth12@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
Thehomemaker:
Sent Ma'am

Thanks ma seen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Sir, sorry to take u back. Was your DW on any medication prior to the tubal flushing? Pls, where did she do d surgery? What was d cost? Sorry for my questions pls.

She wasn't on any medications prior to tubal flushing. Surgery was some at R jolad in gbagada. She spent a week there in a private ward. Paid over 350k tpr everything..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
LovethYem:

what is the dosage?

The pharmacist told me 2 morning and 2 evening. Before meal.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
ananne:

She wasn't on any medications prior to tubal flushing. Surgery was some at R jolad in gbagada. She spent a week there in a private ward. Paid over 350k tpr everything..

OK sir. Thanks for your response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mothermarie: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pls house, has anyone used parlodel (bromocriptine) and cabergoline together? My doc just recommended the use of the two,I m confuse. Tho my prolactin is so high 110ng/ml.
Can I add hormonal balancing fertility supplement like vitex to it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hello Mothers of great generations. It is good to always come around to say hi.

The Lord who did it for those early mothers will do your own.

Somebody will laugh very soon. You will laugh and laugh to the point you will already be calling your son Laughter (Isaac) before he is born.

And someone is saying but no, I want to laugh but I'll rather call my laughter the mother of nations (Sarah), why not? Call your laughter any name you choose, you will have what you have named.

My God will perform it in Jesus name.

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2019
omonikiba:

Somebody will laugh very soon. You will laugh and laugh to the point you will already be calling your son Laughter (Isaac) before he is born.

And someone is saying but no, I want to laugh but I'll rather call my laughter the mother of nations (Sarah), why not? Call your laughter any name you choose, you will have what you have named.

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2019
omonikiba:

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nenyec2: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2019
smiley smiley
Arlington:
Hello everyone,

smileyI wanted to start this for women who are still waiting for a child, who have tried for a long time, have suffered miscarriages, still births  and  are trying to find alternative ways of having a child.

In our culture it is really difficult to talk about this as people are ashamed or don't know who to trust  and are just generally confused. I have suffered 2 miscarriages and i am still on this journey i believe that i will  smileybe a mother some day.

We believe in Nigeria after 2 years  and no child you have major issues especially from your village but i know that is not always true.

So please come in let us support one another we can pray together, share ideas  seek advice and get advice  and travel this road together dont suffer in silence don't cry alone anymore let us help each other, until the day we carry our bundle of joy.
(My own bundle of joy was born December 2010 nothing is impossible with God)
smiley smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
LovethYem:

Can you please share us the phone number or the contact name on fbk for us to try our own luck? waiting for your response.
you can look for freeflow on facebook or greenpower i know their numbers are always posted i just got mine today
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:01am On Apr 07, 2019
Mothermarie:
Pls house, has anyone used parlodel (bromocriptine) and cabergoline together? My doc just recommended the use of the two,I m confuse. Tho my prolactin is so high 110ng/ml.
Can I add hormonal balancing fertility supplement like vitex to it?
I guess it's because of the high value that he wants you to combine the 2.
Don't use vitex with them.

When you are done, you can use Vitex to keep it stable

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:11am On Apr 07, 2019
Manaria15:
Good evening mamas.

please I have been booked for surgery in 3 weeks, ( chocolate cyst). it was seen in 2016 but I was scared of surgery, I don't have any symptoms apart from infertility. it was on both ovaries but when I did scan last week, it's only seen on the right ovary. am using isolo general hospital. please is there anyone who has gone through this? . I also want to go for HSG but don't know if it's before the surgery or after.

Try herbal tampon/yoni detox pearls before your surgery date.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2019
Hello mommas in the house.
Please who has had this experience with the garlic, ginger, turmeric and cloves combo? I started taking it last Sunday, met with DH on Friday and we BD on Friday and Saturday. I wasn't expecting anything as it was way past my ovulation time and we haven't been together for over one month. From Saturday afternoon I started having this watery discharge, the frequency/ quantity is almost like AF just that it's a clear discharge. I woke up yesterday night to see my nightie soaked by the discharge. Please, is this a reaction to the combo I'm taking? I'm expecting AF later this week. Please what could be the cause?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nicemom: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=MummyHalo post=77335709]Hello mommas in the house.
I don't know much but I don't think it's the combo that is causing it I have taken combo before & did not experience what u saying but Sabi mama's will soon come & clarify u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by johnstin(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.