Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393754 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:00am On Apr 24, 2019
tohsie
Congratulations
Your baby will remain a blessing and a testimony forever.

Pls can you mention the hospital that managed you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trickstreat: 3:05am On Apr 24, 2019
futuremoma34:
To all women TTC, I know how sad it is, I know how painful it is, people you got married before them have had thier babies and you are still struggling. Dnt worry, God has a perfect plans for us all. If only we can stop worrying about TTC, we all will conceive soonest without knowing, but we are human with a heart of flesh, we must think about it. I will always advise TTC mothers to try and reduce thier worries, please. Believe me, forget about TTC and before you know you have conceived. Stop going to the hospital often, because when you go Dts when you will hear another bad story. Get busy and pray hard. May God Almighty answer our prayers soon.

From experience, this is so true though not easy. Pls fruitful mothers try and take your mind off TTC and relax, confess positivity and call forth your children by your confession.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2019
[quote author=Roseey0 post=77803546]
Very effective for those experiencing .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lioha(f): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2019
CravingChic:

Yes

How much?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2019
shithapuns:

7.0 is acidic, in nature, most things acidic are not good, even acidic vjay fluids is a natural sperm killer, let him try eating more alkaline foods, maybe it would help..lemon , coconut water etc...also check your drinking water supply, and let him stop taking sugary sweet stuff
Thank you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2019
Roseey0:

Get Baking soda, get Apple cider vinegar with Mother.
Add a spoon of aCV and a pinch of baking soda in a glass of warm water. Sip with straw to avoid contact with your teeth. Let him take it for 10 straight days in a month. After the 3rd month, repeat test.

You can take the mixture too. It keeps you alkaline
Thank you so much ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Misturah09(f): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Hey did u take it
No I haven't ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bankyshinani(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
Roseey0:

The scan is showing a cyst on the right ovary. And our right ovaries are usually the most active ovary. You need to get rid of the cyst

Grate 5bitter kola, 5 ginger, 10 garlic. Add 1liter of water. Leave for 24hrs .Drink a shot on empty Stomach morning and night.
Prepare another liter and complete. Repeat scan

If you don't want to go this route. Go medically. Some antibiotics can get rid of it too

Baby dust to you
Thank you very much sir
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tohsie: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
Not a hospital in Nigeria.

Roseey0:
tohsie
Congratulations
Your baby will remain a blessing and a testimony forever.

Pls can you mention the hospital that managed you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
lioha:

How much?

Carbegoline is 7000
Dostinex by phizer is 9500
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
Good day Mama I the house please what can I take to stop dryness. I always dry my husband will have to apply olive oil on his dick before he can enter me and i don't this right. Please help me what can make me wet. Even pre-intimacy don't make me wet. Cos Sam fedup of delay
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
LovethYem:
Good day Mama I the house please what can I take to stop dryness. I always dry my husband will have to apply olive oil on his dick before he can enter me and i don't this right. Please help me what can make me wet. Even pre-intimacy don't make me wet. Cos Sam fedup of delay

pre-intimacy, enough pre-intimacy is what you need, I don't think there is any thing to take that will make you wet. Please talk to your husband, let both of you engage in plenty romance, and torching torching before Sex. grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elizino: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
LovethYem:
Someone said Evening .primrose. Oil works ,but not to be taken after ovulation.Also, make sure you take enough water throughout the day, you can add lemon in the water too. Also, take fruits that contain lots of water like cucumber, water melon , etc.
Most importantly, Stay relaxed, take your mind off TTC and enjoy your husband.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2019
elizino:

Someone said Evening .primrose. Oil works ,but not to be taken after ovulation.Also, make sure you take enough water throughout the day, you can add lemon in the water too. Also, take fruits that contain lots of water like cucumber, water melon , etc.

Thanks for your response ma. Please do you know where i can get it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2019
elizino:

Thanks ma noted.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lioha(f): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2019
CravingChic:

Carbegoline is 7000
Dostinex by phizer is 9500

I tot dostinex is 8000
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2019
There is nothing consume money than TTC, talking about herb, Talking about Pills, hospital even prophet will collect their own as if they will give you child. Mothers what can one do to stop this expenses? i have to open my box bring out all my saving still spend it on Pills i dont have any saving again all in the name of Children still i saw my Flow yesterday again. Mamas kindly advise what to do? I dont have money to spend again.have already have debt to pay on my this month salary. Am fedup kindly advise what to do Mamas. Enough is Enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 9:25am On Apr 25, 2019
LovethYem:
There is nothing consume money than TTC, talking about herb, Talking about Pills, hospital even prophet will collect their own as if they will give you child. Mothers what can one do to stop this expenses? i have to open my box bring out all my saving still spend it on Pills i dont have any saving again all in the name of Children still i saw my Flow yesterday again. Mamas kindly advise what to do? I dont have money to spend again.have already have debt to pay on my this month salary. Am fedup kindly advise what to do Mamas. Enough is Enough.

To all women TTC, I know how sad it is, I know how painful it is, people you got married before them have had thier babies and you are still struggling. Dnt worry, God has a perfect plans for us all. If only we can stop worrying about TTC, we all will conceive soonest without knowing, but we are human with a heart of flesh, we must think about it. I will always advise TTC mothers to try and reduce thier worries, please. Believe me, forget about TTC and before you know you have conceived. Stop going to the hospital often, because when you go Dts when you will hear another bad story. Get busy and pray hard. May God Almighty answer our prayers soon

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
mamas in the house, please, help me. I don't know my cycle anymore. I had miscarriage last year May 13 said the fetus stopped developing at 12weeks & haven't conceived again since. I've done hsg 3times said my left tube is patent but couldn't see my right tube because of spasm. just did hormonal profile, seeing gynea tomorrow to see the results. my period cycle has changed since I miscarriage. this month menses was late 7days & was even happy thinking I was pregnant because its unusual. now I don't even know how to calculate ovulation because am not having the egg white unlike before I miscarriage
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
iamfertile:
mamas in the house, please, help me. I don't know my cycle anymore. I had miscarriage last year May 13 said the fetus stopped developing at 12weeks & haven't conceived again since. I've done hsg 3times said my left tube is patent but couldn't see my right tube because of spasm. just did hormonal profile, seeing gynea tomorrow to see the results. my period cycle has changed since I miscarriage. this month menses was late 7days & was even happy thinking I was pregnant because its unusual. now I don't even know how to calculate ovulation because am not having the egg white unlike before I miscarriage

Sorry dear for your loss, if I may ask did you do a D&C when you misscarried or it was a normal miscarriage?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
It is well with all dis TTC stress, see me here cracking my brain, CD15 negative OPK but having cramps on the both sides already....Maybe I should just stop testing....But am always tempted to I said DAT yesterday don't believe I will even test today

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beaubussy(f): 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
please my fruitful mothers and sisters, a year and half of TTcing, my hsg result said I have bilateral patent tubes but my husband's semen analysis said NO SPERM COUNT! as in, no sperm in sperm in his semen. please what can we dooooo? I have been weeping since.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
LovethYem:

Thanks for your response ma. Please do you know where i can get it?

If you are somewhere around Amuwo Odofin or Ojo I could give you the evening primrose, I still got a satchet and half.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
lioha:

I tot dostinex is 8000
Okay
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
It is well with all dis TTC stress, see me here cracking my brain, CD15 negative OPK but having cramps on the both sides already....Maybe I should just stop testing....But am always tempted to I said DAT yesterday don't believe I will even test today

You got me laughing babe...just relax. That urge is always there esp when you have OPKs and HPTs lying around. May God grant us our heart desires soonest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lioha(f): 12:58am On Apr 26, 2019
CravingChic:

Okay

How do I get it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by munchi(m): 2:21am On Apr 26, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Sorry the correct spelling is fluconazole sorry and is 150mg...u take it one a day...don't take more than one tablet a day..take it up to five days...fluconazole is for candida....

U can take herb for staph ...staph is very stubborn.i was battling with staph until my hubby went ladipo and bought all those mixed herb for me everything cleared..
When u get to ladipo makert as of one Togo women they call her idangida I can't get d spelling and pronounciation well then u explain to her

pls I need us to talk....good evening
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by munchi(m): 2:22am On Apr 26, 2019
Misturah09:
Thanks so much ma I really appreciate ma
did you meet the Togo woman,did it work? pls I'm curious
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 6:21am On Apr 26, 2019
creamylicious:
where can it be bought please??
I only know sellers on Instagram.
Just search #gorontokola
It's a fruit that grows widely in the north.a after soaking it tastes like sugarcane
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nicemom: 7:15am On Apr 26, 2019
Emerald65:
Gorontula
abeg mama what is the function of this

(1) (2) (3) ... (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.