Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5391579 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 7:00pm On May 19, 2019
giftfromGod:

This ovulating thing I really do not understand and shame had not permitted me to ask people around . Is it the one that look whitish like oat kind of, that come out of a woman? If yes, then I have not seen mine for like two years now.

It will be like raw egg white

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omariopat(f): 8:41pm On May 19, 2019
Hello fruitful mamas. God is our strength cos the journey is an easy one. God will surely move us to pregnancy thread this month. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 19, 2019
Ronnygold:
It is well my sister.
This time next year they will come and greet you and your new baby cos the Lord is blessing your womb now.
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 8:55pm On May 19, 2019
MGeey:

If the discharge is oat like or cheesy kinda, it may be a sign of infection. When you ovulate, you'll see Egg White Cervical Mucus (EWCM) I.e. that transparent stretchy thingy. Some people ovulate and even take in without seeing it. Google for more info.

Yes it like egg kind of but it been long I set eyes on it. I doubt am still ovulating honesty
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:26pm On May 19, 2019
omariopat:
Hello fruitful mamas. God is our strength cos the journey is an easy one. God will surely move us to pregnancy thread this month. Amen

Amen oh in Jesus name. We can't wait.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 19, 2019
giftfromGod:

Yes it like egg kind of but it been long I set eyes on it. I doubt am still ovulating honesty
Then buy ovulation prediction strips and check for LH surge during your next fertile window period or better still go for folliculometry (ovulation monitoring).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:45pm On May 19, 2019
juicypetal:

Then buy ovulation prediction strips and check for LH surge during your next fertile window period or better still go for folliculometry (ovulation monitoring).

Please where do I get the ovulation prediction strip ? And how do I know my fertile period. Am sorry to border you this much but it just the honest truth I have no ideal about this stuff one bit .Now you see why have been ashame to ask people around me.
My last period came 9th of May so how do I calculate my fertile window period?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 11:16pm On May 19, 2019
giftfromGod:

Please where do I get the ovulation prediction strip ? And how do I know my fertile period. Am sorry to border you this much but it just the honest truth I have no ideal about this stuff one bit .Now you see why have been ashame to ask people around me.

You can get the kit in a pharmacy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:36am On May 20, 2019
giftfromGod:

How many days does your cycle run? Is it consistent? Was 9th May d first day of your period? When is your next period expected to start assuming you have a regular cycle? Minus 14 days backwards from your expected next period date. That date is assumed to be your ovulation day. Therefore you fertile window starts 3 days before that 'assumed ovulation day' and ends 3 days after the 'assumed ovulation day'. For example using your
LMP 9/05
Cycle 30 days
Next period date 7/06
Fertile window 22/05 to 28/05
Assumed ovulation day 25/05.
I hope I am able to clear you and not confuse you the more... Feel free to ask for further clarification. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmuFareed: 4:10am On May 20, 2019
giftfromGod:

There's nothing to be ashamed of. We were not born with the knowledge of our anatomy, we all grew up learning about it. The learning process is a day to day task, we learn new things on daily basis. With that being said, I suggest you download an ovulation prediction app like FLO or cherry on Google play store, the app will give you a better understanding of your cycle.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmuFareed: 4:26am On May 20, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Good day all!

My people, pls come to my aid ooo!
My right hand breast has been paining me for d past two days now. I'm currently in my fertility window but I don't think that d pain is related to my ovulation period cos I've never experienced such. Mamas, am afraid oo! Pls, has anyone experienced this? If yes, how did u manage it? Pls, I need your advice on what to do. Thank you all.
Please do not get yourself all worked up. It could mean nothing or it could also mean something not too serious. Have you ever been diagnose of prolactinoma? You should have your gynae examine it if you feel the pain is unbearable.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:29am On May 20, 2019
UmmuFareed:

Please do not get yourself all worked up. It could mean nothing or it could also mean something not too serious. Have you ever been diagnose of prolactinoma? You should have your gynae examine it if you feel the pain is unbearable.

Thanks for your concern dear. Though I was diagnosed of high prolactin but never knew it can contribute to that. The pain has stopped and I really thank God for d healing. I was really afraid so I had to call a minister of God and she prayed for me over the phone. After d prayer, she told me not to worry. Said i should mix shear butter and kerosine and rub on it. I've been doing so with faith and noticed that d pain was subsiding. Was surprised when I woke up this morning and found out that d pain has totally vanished. Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmuFareed: 7:14am On May 20, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Thanks for your concern dear. Though I was diagnosed of high prolactin but never knew it can contribute to that. The pain has stopped and I really thank God for healing. I was really afraid so I had to call a minister of God and she prayed for me over the phone. After d prayer, she told me not to worry. Said i should mix shear butter and kerosine and rub on it. I've been doing so with faith and noticed that d pain was subsiding. Was surprised when I woke up this morning and found out that d pain has totally vanished. Thank you Jesus.
Glory be to God. But the hyperprolactin needs to be treated to avoid a reoccurence.

I know someday, all this would become history.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:40am On May 20, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
I always thank God for making me see this beautiful page. I have been battling infection on and on but the wonderful people on these page brought solution to it. I don't even know what ovulation looks like untill I came to this page two months ago after trying the combo, garlic ginger and turmeric I started seeing my ovulation..I just wanna use this medium to thank everyone that have help in one way or the other that God will grant each and anyone of us how heart desires in the name of Jesus.. baby dust to all of u
Awesome news sis.
Not to dampen your mood but for long standing infection, if you don't take it long enough, the infection might reoccur after a while, trust me I have used it well. If you did not take it up to 14days at a stretch please prepare another one and do so.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:45am On May 20, 2019
UmmuFareed:

Glory be to God. But the hyperprolactin needs to be treated to avoid a reoccurence.

I know someday, all this would become history.

You're right dear. I'm already on medications.
I agree with u sis, someday we will laugh it off.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deltatoto: 8:22am On May 20, 2019
successfulhadi22:
no have nt is it vitamin B6 supplement or d chemical drugs?
which part of Warri are u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 9:07am On May 20, 2019
giftfromGod:

After taking B.complex and omega 369, I saw the EWCM after 3 years. So if you don't have underlying issues, you can try it. Mamas here testified and recommended it and it worked for me too.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:07am On May 20, 2019
UmmuFareed:

There's nothing to be ashamed of. We were not born with the knowledge of our anatomy, we all grew up learning about it. The learning process is a day to day task, we learn new things on daily basis. With that being said, I suggest you download an ovulation prediction app like FLO or cherry on Google play store, the app will give you a better understanding of your cycle.
Wow, I really appreciate your word of encouragement . I will download the app , thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:08am On May 20, 2019
MGeey:

After taking B.complex and omega 369, I saw the EWCM after 3 years. So if you don't have underlying issues, you can try it. Mamas here testified and recommended it and it worked for me too.

Okay ma, Thanks for the suggestion.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 9:18am On May 20, 2019
giftfromGod:

Okay ma, Thanks for the suggestion.

I personally downloaded flo app and my calendar and used both but I'll strongly recommend my calendar app.
Don't be ashamed to ask as many questions as you want, mamas here will always answer. We were once novices on these things too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:18am On May 20, 2019
juicypetal:

How many days does your cycle run? Is it consistent? Was 9th May d first day of your period? When is your next period expected to start assuming you have a regular cycle? Minus 14 days backwards from your expected next period date. That date is assumed to be your ovulation day. Therefore you fertile window starts 3 days before that 'assumed ovulation day' and ends 3 days after the 'assumed ovulation day'. For example using your
LMP 9/05
Cycle 30 days
Next period date 7/06
Fertile window 22/05 to 28/05
Assumed ovulation day 25/05.
I hope I am able to clear you and not confuse you the more... Feel free to ask for further clarification. Thank you

You guys are so amazing never knew I could get answer just like this. God bless you ma, you do not know how happy I am with this.
As regards my period , it consistent But this is how I have been calculating it.
It comes every 28 or 29 days depending on the numbers of days of the month we are.

9th of may was when my period bcame and it lasted for five days
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:23am On May 20, 2019
MGeey:

I personally downloaded flo app and my calendar and used both but I'll strongly recommend my calendar app.
Don't be ashamed to ask as many questions as you want, mamas here will always answer. We were once novices on these things too.

Am glad to be here , thanks so much and God bless you .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:25am On May 20, 2019
[quote author=cherishyy post=78540649]

You can get the kit in a pharmacy. [/quote

Thanks for the information , I appreciate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:28am On May 20, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Thanks for your concern dear. Though I was diagnosed of high prolactin but never knew it can contribute to that. The pain has stopped and I really thank God for d healing. I was really afraid so I had to call a minister of God and she prayed for me over the phone. After d prayer, she told me not to worry. Said i should mix shear butter and kerosine and rub on it. I've been doing so with faith and noticed that d pain was subsiding. Was surprised when I woke up this morning and found out that d pain has totally vanished. Thank you Jesus.

Sorry about the pains dear sister. Am glad you are better now. Please have enough rest. Don't worry when God hit you with triplet all this pains will all be in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hermeknorr(f): 9:35am On May 20, 2019
AF showed up this morning,been down with malaria a part of me was hoping it would be omolaria.I pray soon it would happen, please can I start using the Omodara Tonic now or wait till ovulation period. Good day to all mamas in the house, may we witness the joy that awaits us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:44am On May 20, 2019
Hermeknorr:
AF showed up this morning,been down with malaria a part of me was hoping it would be omolaria.I pray soon it would happen, please can I start using the Omodara Tonic now or wait till ovulation period. Good day to all mamas in the house, may we witness the joy that awaits us.

This reminded me my early months in marriage, each time AF show up the next thing is unhappiness. I know that feeling my sister, don't worry it will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:51am On May 20, 2019
Hermeknorr:

Good day to you too mama, cheer up God is @ work & it will happen soon. You can use the omodara all through your cycle so you can start immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 11:16am On May 20, 2019
giftfromGod:

If u said u last saw ur period on d 9th and u have 28/29 cycle then That means today marks d beginning of ur most fertile ovulation days
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mohsquaring: 12:16pm On May 20, 2019
Good Afternoon Sabi people of this forum.....as a c.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LizzyIkeukwu: 2:44pm On May 20, 2019
Good day wonderful women of this thread. I'm very happy to find you all here, my question goes like this.
I did family planning (implant, the one inside the upper arm) it lasted for exactly 2years in my arm, I removed it in February this year, and hav not concievd almost 3months now. Please is there anyone who had similar experince ? I want to know what I will do to concieve soon, my period finished today being 20th may and my fertile window should start from coming saturday to nextweek tuesday. I pray to God to make me conceive by that time. Mamas I need your suggestion. My first child is 2years and 7months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 20, 2019
Hello ma, is it safe to take omodara tonic every day? I am asking because the prescription written on the pack says "2tablespoon morning and evening every 3days" .

quote author=Truechic post=78551362]

Good day to you too mama, cheer up God is @ work & it will happen soon. You can use the omodara all through your cycle so you can start immediately. [/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 4:03pm On May 20, 2019
Please where can i get omodara in Ibadan my cycle just start today let me get it and start immediately despite am still using castor oil for block tubes may God have mercy on me o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.