Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392291 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Iyamefa:
Thanks to everyone who have shown interest. As expected, the first person who signified interest and is able to successfully arrange shipping will get the drugs. @queenpls is the first person to show interest. I forgot to add that I have clean point tampons as well.
It might not be cost effective to courier them individually as the cost of the courier might be more expensive than some of the drugs.
If for some reason things don’t work out with the first person transportation wise, the next person gets a chance.
Thanks ladies cc Queen1010,Tripletwins222 and Nicejo.

It's okay mama. Thanks and God bless you for the kind gesture.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
DIFY20:
Pls help ooo
You are OK. Everything is normal based on the report
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Emaaaaaaa:
Dear Mummies,

I want to start my IVF next two weeks, what is your advice for me please. Help your sis that has been waiting for many years.

Status:Just operated ovarian cyst and my multiple fibroids two month

I wish you all the best in this new step you are about taking. Your little effort will yield positive big fat Pregnancy.
Please sister where did you have the multiple Fibriods taken out? General or private hospital and what the cost? Am sorry for asking too much question , I just have to prepare my mind both physically and cash wise. Thanks ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
giftfromGod:

I wish you all the best in this new step you are about taking. Your little effort will yield positive big fat Pregnancy.
Please sister where did you have the multiple Fibriods taken out? General or private hospital and what the cost? Am sorry for asking too much question , I just have to prepare my mind both physically and cash wise. Thanks ma.
I did not spend any money. I used HMO to embark on the operation at Eko Hospital. I was operated by Doctor Okunmokun
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by saintjoel(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Truechic:
@saintjoel & @Adexmerry

My hubby had staph in his culture sometime last year, although our gynae said it was nothing to worry about because his count was 28mil with a good motility, I was still a bit bothered. Someone introduced us to swissgarde infection pack, which he took 2bottles of their AloePower detox drink and two other drugs. He went for repeat culture/sfa after a month, not only had the staph cleared but his count had jumped to 44mil. Their drugs are a bit pricey but if you can afford it, it won't hurt to try. You can get it on Jumia.

Ma'am, names of the other two drugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DIFY20(f): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Emaaaaaaa:
You are OK. Everything is normal based on the report

Dat is follicular tracking ooo

But my doctor said is not ok to trigger ovulation. I have 31 days cycle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
DIFY20:

Late ovulation can occur in almost any woman from time to time. Sometimes it’s temporary. Other times it may be a symptom of an underlying disorder.

Speak to a doctor or other healthcare provider if your periods are consistently irregular, your bleeding is particularly heavy, or you want to get pregnant but are having issues. Treatments are available to make ovulation more regular and increase your chances of conception,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DIFY20(f): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Emaaaaaaa:
Late ovulation can occur in almost any woman from time to time. Sometimes it’s temporary. Other times it may be a symptom of an underlying disorder.

Speak to a doctor or other healthcare provider if your periods are consistently irregular, your bleeding is particularly heavy, or you want to get pregnant but are having issues. Treatments are available to make ovulation more regular and increase your chances of conception,

But is d size ok for a 31 days cycle I am currently on 12th day now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Congratulations Gloriousheart. Have a hitch free 9 months. Father thank you for this great visitations this week. Our heart is full of gratitude.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
DIFY20:

17 Natural Ways to Boost Fertility
1. Eat Foods That Are Rich in Antioxidants:Antioxidants like folate and zinc improve fertility
2. Eat a Bigger Breakfast
Eating a substantial breakfast may help women with fertility problems.

One study found that eating a larger breakfast may improve the hormonal effects of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS),

3. Avoid Trans Fats
Eating healthy fat every day is important for boosting fertility.

However, trans fats are associated with an increased risk of ovulatory infertility, due to their negative effects on insulin sensitivity.

4. Cut Down on Carbs:Lower-carb diets may help you maintain a healthy weight, reduce insulin levels and encourage fat loss, all while helping menstrual regularity
5. Eat Less Refined Carbs
It's not just the amount of carbs that's important, but also the type. Refined carbs may be especially problematic

6. Eat More Fiber
Fiber helps your body get rid of excess hormones and keeps blood sugar balanced.

Some examples of high-fiber foods are whole grains, fruits, vegetables and beans.

7. Swap Protein Sources:Replacing some animal proteins (such as meat, fish and eggs) with vegetable protein sources (such as beans, nuts and seeds) is linked to a reduced risk of infertility
8. Choose High-Fat Diary
9. Try a Multivitamin
10. Get Active:Exercise has many benefits for your health, including increased fertility
11. Take Time to Relax
12. Cut the Caffeine
13. Achieve a Healthy Weight
14. Increase Your Iron Intake
15. Avoid Excess Alcohol
16. Avoid Unfermented Soy Products
17. Natural Supplements
18. Anything Else?
Good nutrition is vital for a healthy body and reproductive system.

In fact, studies have shown that eating a nutritious diet and making positive lifestyle changes can help boost fertility and prepare your body for pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
DIFY20:

But is d size ok for a 31 days cycle I am currently on 12th day now
If is temporary Yes. It also depend on your years of waiting. I congratulate you because you don't have problem sis. You just need to improve your healthy life
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
saintjoel:

Can't remember sir. But the two drugs he dint take long, it was the aloe drink he took for a month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DIFY20(f): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
Emaaaaaaa:
If is temporary Yes. It also depend on your years of waiting. I congratulate you because you don't have problem sis. You just need to improve your healthy life

Ok thanks but my cycle has always been like dat
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by computergod: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
Good day everyone.

Please I need assistance here.

I have been having sore throat and doctors have placed me on antibiotics for some time now.

Last week, a surgery was scheduled for me to remove the neck mass (Thyroglosaal duct cyst )

The surgery was successful but during stitching, the doctors folded part of my skin out,

When the stitches were removed, that part of the skin folded out got infected.

I have been placed on antibiotics for about 10 days .

Mid way into d use of the antibiotics, my wife's fertility clinic told her to tell me they need my semen analysis.

My question is : will my recent surgery and post surgery antibiotics treatment affect the SFA parameters ?

Pls I need answers.

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
DIFY20:

Madam, you need to see gynecology. They will place you on drug's or you can do it naturally has stated earlier
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
computergod:
Good day everyone.

I have been having sore throat and doctors have placed me on antibiotics for some time now.

Last week, a surgery was scheduled for me to remove the neck mass (Thyroglosaal duct cyst )

The surgery was successful but during stitching, the doctors folded part of my skin out,

Mid way into d use of the antibiotics, my wife's fertility clinic told her to tell me they need my semen analysis.

My question is : will my recent surgery and post surgery antibiotics treatment affect the SFA parameters ?

Pls I need answers.

Thanks
Yes. You can still proceeds with the semen test meanwhile, you can only get accurate result after three month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
DIFY20:

I was in the same conditions some years back but I treated it naturally.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by computergod: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Emaaaaaaa:
Yes. You can still proceeds with the semen test meanwhile, you can only get accurate result after three month

The result will not be accurate because of

The recent surgery ?
Or the past and current treatment of the surgery wound with antibiotics ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by saintjoel(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
saintjoel:
Good afternoon people,

A friend of mine actually as low sperm count and it's fast affecting his marriage and I'm helping him make consultations from this group, since he's not on nairaland.

What drugs does he need to use,both herbal or supplements and the sort of meals that he can also eat, says his wife also suffers from low libido, so what can she use too..

Kindly quote this post, so that I can get notifications and it'll help me make screen grabs for him, thanks.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Gloriousheart i am overjoyed, it really gladens my heart when i hear BFP newz especially from old mamas here. You shall carry to term and deliver safely.

Adebizzy i congratulate u mama and i wish u triplet

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by veneza(f): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mama's please help to urgently
can one take the banana recipe during a clomid cycle or immediately after a clomid cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
computergod:
Good day everyone.

Pls I need answers.

Thanks

The antibiotics will likely affect the result of the analysis. it's better you finish with the antibiotics and drink plenty water like a week or two to flush the antibiotics out of your system so that you can get an accurate result.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
Emaaaaaaa:
Dear Mummies,

I want to start my IVF next two weeks, what is your advice for me please. Help your sis that has been waiting for many years.

Status:Just operated ovarian cyst and my multiple fibroids two month

I wish you all the best. May God make it a door to your BFP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
iamfertile:

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Emaaaaaaa:
I did not spend any money. I used HMO to embark on the operation at Eko Hospital. I was operated by Doctor Okunmokun

Wow you are luck my sister.
Thanks for the response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
iamfertile:

Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AjiDrey: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hello Everyone, are you having low sperm count or infertility issues, contact Elisha 07058150867 on WhatsApp he recommended something for a couple and after 3months of usage the wife missed her period and after PTest she was pregnant might just work for you too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
saintjoel:

Use the search button on this thread. This issue has been overflogged, so you will get more input that way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmuFareed: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmuFareed: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
saintjoel:
Good afternoon people,

A friend of mine actually as low sperm count and it's fast affecting his marriage and I'm helping him make consultations from this group, since he's not on nairaland.

What drugs does he need to use,both herbal or supplements and the sort of meals that he can also eat, says his wife also suffers from low libido, so what can she use too..

Kindly quote this post, so that I can get notifications and it'll help me make screen grabs for him, thanks.
Let him try addyzoa and Oligocare together. It works wonder.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bankyshinani(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
saintjoel:

yes please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
Iyamefa:
Thanks to everyone who have shown interest. As expected, the first person who signified interest and is able to successfully arrange shipping will get the drugs. @queenpls is the first person to show interest. I forgot to add that I have clean point tampons as well.
It might not be cost effective to courier them individually as the cost of the courier might be more expensive than some of the drugs.
If for some reason things don’t work out with the first person transportation wise, the next person gets a chance.
Thanks ladies cc Queen1010,Tripletwins222 and Nicejo.

Alright, thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.